Traffic Stop Etiquette

Story Info
Bad girl's fantasy is fulfilled by really good cops.
3.9k words
4.56
22.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been at this little foray into the Emergency Services for a few months now. I love it. These people are heroes one and all. But at the same time they all seem to be just a little crazy. Some are even proud of it.

I had been on a ride-along or two (okay maybe more than two). I had spent some time at Fire Stations, the Airport, Dispatch and was working on finding new people to meet so I could learn more and more about these professions.

In fact I was headed out to find out more about Volunteer Firefighters. Because I could almost understand running into a burning building when everyone else runs out but I couldn't imagine doing it for no pay. But I wasn't going to make it to the station tonight. So, I'll have to tell that story another time.

The department I was headed to was actually in a small town about 20 or so miles from where I live. I was driving along contemplating the meaning of life when I looked in my rear-view mirror.

Red and blue lights flashing. Shit.

There was a small 'scenic' pullout that I could see nothing scenic about coming up on the right so I pulled in. My hope being that this State Trooper had some other assignment he was rushing to and that he wasn't really pulling me over for speeding.

He followed me.

After I put the car in park I reached for my paper work, watched the state trooper walk toward my car and waited for the inevitable question:

"Do you know why I've pulled you over today?"

"No sir, was I speeding?" All the officers I had met had told me that respect is the best way to go in these situations.

"I need to see your license, registration and proof of insurance." He said tersely as he accepted the offered paperwork. I was really starting to wonder what I had done. "Remain in your vehicle please."

"Yes sir," I said and I hoped I sounded respectful instead of puzzled.

I watched him walk back to the car and all I could think was "nice ass". Okay, that's probably not the best thing to be thinking in this type of situation but he had been cute and I did know a few of the state guys just not this one. At least I would hope I hadn't forgotten a nice ass like that.

I saw him talk on the radio to dispatch, then on the cell phone that almost all officers carry in their cars these days. He smiled once – so at least I knew that he could – and after he hung up he started back to my vehicle with my paperwork. No citation book, whew – that can be a give-away as to whether you're getting a ticket or not. No sense in carrying it up to the car if you aren't going to use it.

He handed the paperwork back to me and I thought I was home free. Until he spoke again.

"I need you to pull up to that parking spot, turn off the vehicle and step out placing your keys on the driver's seat."

It probably looked pretty bad when my jaw dropped. But knowing these guys as well as I do I knew there was a reason or at least I hoped there was. I know I wasn't being arrested or I would already be 'hooked-up' so it was probably some random drug search program or something. So I did as he asked. As I stepped out of my car I realized I was dressed for a 'ride-along' with the Firefighters so I wasn't wearing panties and my skirt was shorter than usual.

He had pulled his patrol vehicle into the configuration that most departments use for traffic stops. Behind the suspect's car but so their vehicle sticks out on the driver's side to protect the officer from passing motorists. I had learned not so long ago that a lot of Law Enforcement Officers were killed that way each year. He was driving one of those new and enormous SUV's and next to my sporty little car it seemed it. I also realized that it blocked the view from the road and as I looked over my shoulder I realized that you couldn't see our vehicles at all from the other angle.

I tried not to smile. I hoped that my intuition was right.

He stood in front of me. "I would like to search your vehicle."

I looked him over a little better. Maybe he was a little familiar.

"Yes sir, that's not a problem at all."

"Is there anything inside it that you would like to tell me about?"

"Just my purse and a soda from McDonald's."

"Please step to the back of your vehicle and put your hands behind your back." As I complied he placed me in handcuffs.

It is the policy of most Police Departments that an Officer doing a search by himself is required to handcuff the subject. For his own protection. It may seem harsh to some but the statistics don't lie. Almost three-quarters of the Officers that die each year in this country die during 'routine' traffic stops.

He opened my driver door and bent in to look around. I was right, it was a great ass. I was concentrating so hard on his backside that I didn't see what he produced from the passenger seat.

It was then that I heard the crunch of tires and realized that there was a second State Trooper pulling up next to the first. I turned to see a familiar face.

"Hey bud, what's your PC?" I listened carefully; he was referring to probable cause for the stop, without it, no other charge will stick.

The first Trooper pulled his head out of my car and answered him. "65 in a 55."

"Kind of weak wouldn't you say?"

"I don't know – she seems to be coming along kind of peacefully." He said and nodded at the handcuffs. "Not even a whimper."

"I think she knows the score." The second Trooper stated. He smiled at me. "Don't you Honey?"

I nodded in response. I had a flashback to the first time he and I had "met". He had tucked me into bed in a fashion that I would like to have done to me every night. He had repeated the performance several times and if memory served me correctly the last time he and I had had an interesting discussion about a little fantasy that I had. In fact, while I wasn't going to get my hopes up I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second.

The first Trooper came out of my vehicle with my purse and was looking in it. I started to smile. You see there are a few people, including the Trooper who liked to tuck me in, who know that I carry a few 'toys' with me just about everywhere I go. Now I knew the cell phone call had been a set up.

"Ma'am, would you like to explain these?" He asked as he pulled one of the bigger vibrators out of the bag.

"I didn't know that it was against the law to have a vibrator." I looked at him rather innocently and tried to shrug with the cuffs restricting my arms.

The second Trooper looked me at me as the other set my bag on the trunk of my car. "Lean over the car and spread you legs."

I knew what this was about. A full body search, I had enjoyed several. I complied.

He started at my head and ran his hands through my hair, messing it up. His hands tightened as he continued down my neck. The momentary reminder that he was in total control made the juice from my pussy start to run down my leg. He continued, checking my back.

"No bra?" He asked as he lifted my shirt.

He knows better, I thought.

"No sir." See I'm learning - respect.

His hands slid under my shirt and around the front of my chest till he was holding my breasts in his huge hands. He used his thumb and forefinger to squeeze the nipples. I whimpered a little and he pinched them harder.

The first Trooper looked on with smug satisfaction.

The second continued his search sliding his hands down to my ass where he pulled my skirt up till it was bunched around my waist.

"No panties?" He asked.

"No sir."

He slid his hand between my legs and expertly slid two of his fingers inside me. I moaned. He used his other hand to push down on my shoulder so that I was bent more at the waist.

At this point I knew that my friend had decided to provide me with the fantasy that we had talked about. You just have to love the Department of Public Safety and their willingness to serve the public.

His hand twisted so his thumb put pressure on my asshole. I squirmed a bit.

"Hold still." He said then looked at the first Trooper. "I think there might be something here."

"Did you hear that the new satellite station is almost done? They finished the isolation cells a few days ago."

"Really? Perhaps we should take Missy here for a little ride."

I wondered what the heck an isolation cell was and what two officers could do to me in it. Knowing the second Trooper and is penchant for tying me up I could only hope.

"Got something we can cover her eyes with?"

It was time for me to chime in here even if the protest was only half-hearted. Okay, quarter-hearted.

"Hey, where are we going? Don't I have rights or something?"

The second Trooper grabbed my hair and growled in my ear.

"Sweetheart, you don't have anything. Now shut up or I'll stick something in that pretty little mouth of yours."

Oh, it was so tempting. I would have loved to dropped to my knees right there and suck this guy's cock. I felt my pussy clench at the thought. But I knew that it was going to get a whole lot more interesting if I let it. But I couldn't resist, I decided it was time to be a little disorderly.

As soon as he released my hair I made like I was making an attempt to get away. Almost instantly I was slammed into the back of my vehicle, hands still cuffed behind my back. One of the Trooper's hands was holding a mass of my hair and the other was on the cuffs. He pushed himself into my ass and I could feel his cock, huge and hard, as it ground into me. Would it be a bad idea if I begged him to fuck me, right here and now? Okay, I'll be patient.

"You've got no where to go. Don't make me teach you a lesson right here on the side of the road."

Oh, but I want that lesson. I thought.

"Now, are you going to behave?" The first Trooper asked.

"Yes," I said in my meekest voice.

There was a sharp tug at my hair.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir." I answered.

A bandana was tied around my eyes and a piece of duct tape was placed over my mouth.

"You get her loaded in your car, I'll secure her vehicle."

I had just about decided to go quietly, but nah, I needed to provide a little more resistance – right? After all, these guys were being kind of easy on me. When he dropped one hand to open the door I made again like I was trying to get away. Three steps later I had been slammed up against the big SUV and could feel that the first Trooper's cock was just as big as the second and just as hard. I knew I wanted him in my mouth before it was over.

"I think we're going to have to hog tie her." He said and the voice was right in my ear.

"No," My hair was pulled back hard again and I heard my friends voice in the other ear. "She's going to go very willingly from now on or she won't get to suck our cocks. Isn't that right?"

Shit, reverse psychology. He knew what I really wanted.

I nodded.

"Because you want to be a good girl, and you want to suck our cocks don't you?"

I nodded again.

"Good girl."

I was placed in the vehicle and told to lie on my side. As we drove I heard the Trooper request his lunch break and it was granted. The other Trooper called '10-7' meaning he was off duty but said he would be out of his vehicle and gave an address.

The vehicle stopped and the door opened. I was pulled from the vehicle, and was lead into a building. I was backed onto what felt like a high seat. The cuffs were taken off one hand and they were replaced by a leather restraint that was attached to something below what felt like a table. It forced me to lay back with my head hanging off one end. As I did a leather restraint was put on my other hand, fastened like the first and then my legs were fastened similarly to something on either side of the table. It left me with my legs bent at the knees and spread wide. I could feel the edge of the table under my ass and had a momentary image of the doctor's office during my yearly check-up.

I felt something cold scrape across my belly and realized it was a knife. With it they cut off my clothes.

"Don't worry," one of them whispered in my ear. "We have something for you to wear when we're done with you."

I smiled to myself. Some of those fancy orange pajamas, perhaps? It didn't matter; I was having way too much fun.

There was a pause, as they seemed to decide what to do to me next.

First, a hand spread apart the folds of my pussy. I felt a short stroke across it with a tongue and I jumped.

The tape was removed from my mouth, but before I could speak a very large cock was shoved in it. Finally, I was getting to suck some cock!

The Trooper at my pussy sucked on my clit and teased it till I was on the verge of coming. He slid two fingers into my hole and began to thrust in time with the Trooper at my head. It was becoming harder and harder not to come. Just when I thought I would go over the edge he pulled away and slapped my pussy once. I responded by sucking harder on the cock in my mouth. I could feel him drive deeper and deeper into my mouth, touching the back of my throat.

"Oh, God she's such a fucking good cock-sucker isn't she?" Ah, who says religion and sex have nothing in common?

He thrust in one more time and then when I thought he would come in my mouth I felt him pull out and shoot his hot load all over my breasts. Another set of hands massaged the come into my chest and then began pinching my nipples.

"Dude, I got to get back out there before they start wondering if I'm going to eat lunch eternally." This came from the Trooper who originally stopped me.

I pouted a little and made a noise.

"Oh, don't worry we have more cock for you." This came from a new voice at my head and was followed by another large cock being put in my mouth.

The first Trooper then whispered in my ear, "Better do a good job on the Sergeant, 'cock-sucker' or you might be here for a very long time."

Those that know me know that I love to suck cock. I'd have to say almost more than anything. I once went all Dr. Seuess about it "I would do it on a train, I would do it in the rain, I would suck cock anywhere I would even suck a pair." I smiled to myself as I continued to suck the cock in my mouth.

The Sergeant was vocal and with each thrust he gave me encouragement. "Holy shit, come on baby suck it good. Good girl. Suck my cock. Oh, God you ARE a good little cock-sucker aren't you?" Yep, just one more convert in my sexual religious revolution.


I was rewarded for my obvious 'holy' skill by having my large vibrator shoved in my pussy. Again the Trooper at my feet kept time with the one at my mouth. Each time he slid it in he held it for a moment and sucked my clit. I could feel myself coming closer and closer to my climax.

The Sergeant pulled his cock out of my mouth and came all over my face. I could feel the hot come on my face and as it ran into my hair. I licked up what had landed around my mouth.

The vibe was still in my pussy and there were more hands touching me than I could account for. Was the whole shift here? I could feel one set of hands holding my pussy open and that person also seemed to be sucking my clit. The person operating my vibrator was now slipping one of my dildos in my ass. A set of hands was on my tits, pinching and sucking. I was going insane. Then to focus me back on the task at hand another cock was placed in my mouth. It was huge, hard and with each stroke it touched the back of my throat. The Trooper who it belonged to wrapped a huge hand around my neck and tangled the other in my hair. He used the leverage to drive it as deep as possible. It was all I could do not to come. I started to moan and squirm as much as my bonds allowed me.

"Don't let her come," the voice at my head said.

With that the person at my clit stopped, the dildo remained but the vibrator was removed. I felt something cold against my clit. I came back from the edge and concentrated again on the cock in my mouth.

The Trooper pumped my mouth and fucked my throat deeper than I had ever had done before. It was amazing. My pussy was reacting to the pain inflicted by him pulling my hair and the lightheadedness caused by his large hand around my neck. He continued to thrust and then he shoved his cock in one more time and I could feel his hot come in my throat. I swallowed it and continued to suck until he pulled out of me.

He twisted my hair in his fist and whispered in my ear.

"You are a very good little cock-sucker. Maybe we should just keep you here to service us."

There was a chorus of laughter as he released my hair. Now when I say chorus there were definitely enough people in the room to sing harmony. I was guessing 5 or 6 even.

Before I could really try to sort it out they all stopped laughing. Someone had just walked in the room.

"So you're good at sucking cocks," this voice was new and feminine and right in my ear. "Do you like to eat pussy too?"

"Yes," I whispered.

There was a hard pinch and twist to my right nipple.

"Show respect, cock-sucker."

"Yes, Ma'am." I said a little louder.

Now both nipples were getting the treatment.

"It doesn't sound like you like to."

"Oh, yes ma'am I like to eat pussy just as much as I like to suck cock." The pain from my nipples was turning to pleasure that was going straight to my pussy and I knew it was getting wet again.

I heard some rustling at my head and then my face was covered with a wet juicy pussy. I dove right in. I started by licking and sucking until I found her clit. Then I sucked hard on it till I heard her moan. I dove my tongue into her hole and shoved it in as far as I could. Then slid it back up to her clit. Oh how I wish I had my hands so I could use them to get in there.

As if to read my mind she reached her own hand between her legs and spread the folds so her clit was wide open to me. I licked and sucked, even sucking on her fingers. God, it was hot to have her hand right there, feeling me eat her delicious pussy. I wanted badly to make her come so I sucked and nibbled on her clit till I heard her moaning.

"Oh, God." She ground her pussy harder against my face. "Oh, God, I'm coming."

I was rewarded with her come all over my face. When she pulled away I licked my lips.

I was opening my mouth to say "next" when another cock when in.

At the same time I felt hands all over my body. On my nipples, pinching then they were sucking on both at once. It was amazing. A set of hands was holding my hair and neck controlling the tempo of the cock that was fucking my mouth. My vibrator returned to my pussy and it was being plunged as far as it would go quickly while the dildo was being thrust in and out of my ass. The fullness of the two made me begin to squirm. Then I felt the folds of my pussy being held back and a mouth began sucking my clit. I moaned against the cock that was still in my mouth and he removed it.

"Oh, God. Please. Fuck me. Make me come. I'll do whatever you want, please just let me come." I am never above begging when it comes to these things.

"You'll do what ever we want?" The voice was female but not the same one.

"Yes, please."

"Don't come yet, hold it just a little longer." She whispered.

"Please," I begged and whimpered a little.

"Just a little longer."

I tried but the tempo increased and I could feel myself going over the top.

"Now."

And with that I came, violently. I struggled against my bonds and tried to move my head but could not because of the hands holding me. They continued to assault me even as I begged them to stop. It was like the worst of pleasure and pain but as the continued I felt myself building again toward another climax. I came again almost immediately.

The sweet torture stopped and I lay spent still tied to the table. I could feel no hands on me and my friend's voice was in my ear.

"Was that what you were fantasizing about the other night?"

"Yes," I said and smiled.

12