Traffic Stop Gone Horribly... RIGHT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as his thumbs were about to finally touch her nipples he lifted them away and she groaned.

But then the edges of his fingers just barely grazed across the tips of her buds and she moaned.

He spread his hands across her breasts and gently kneaded them, his middle and ring fingers coming to rest above and below her stiff nipples and squeezing them lightly.

"Whatever those are, they definitely aren't part of your blouse or bra. I'm going to have to make sure you're not smuggling bullets by gluing them to your skin."

His hands left her breasts and she tensed in anticipation. She felt nothing and started to strain her hearing to see if she could tell what was going on over the sounds of the insects and frogs.

When his thumbs and forefingers clamped down on her nipples, her knees began shaking.

"Let's see if they're attached, shall we, ma'am?"

When he pulled her nipples away from her chest, her knees began to shake harder.

"OK, ma'am. That didn't seem to make them detach. Might they be screwed on somehow?"

When he began twisting her nipples between his thumbs and fingers her knees began to shake even harder.

"No. Still attached. Let's try this..."

When he lifted her nipples upward, squeezed a little tighter and then rolled her nipples, her eyes rolled upward, she let out a loud moan and her knees buckled. He lunged forward to keep her from falling by pinning her hips against the side of her car.

"Um, officer?

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Could you move, please?"

"Why would that be, ma'am?"

"Your nightstick seems to be up against my backside?"

There was silence for a few seconds then she heard him breath softly in her ear, "That's not my nightstick, ma'am."

He continued rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, pulling them outward, upward, slightly to the sides and she found that her knees would buckle and she would slip, then she would collect herself and stand upright again, only for her knees to buckle again.

"Are you OK, ma'am?"

"Yes, officer. Why do you ask?"

"Because you seem to be having a hard time staying still while I search you."

"Sorry, officer. I'll try harder." And she giggled when what she said crossed her mind again.

"No matter. It appears those don't come off, so I'm going to continue my search now. Please move your feet away from the car a little... a little more... a little more... that's good, right there. Now spread your legs, please. Farther... farther..."

"Officer, can I take my heels off, please?"

"No, ma'am. I have to conduct my search in what you were wearing to drive. Now please spread your legs a little more."

She spread her legs a little wider and had to turn her toes inward to compensate for the high heels.

"I'm going to touch your right ankle now, ma'am."

Heat bloomed at the bottom of her leg when his hands touched her nylon-covered skin and raced ahead of his hands as they slowly moved up her shin to her knee and paused.

She waited for his hands to continue, but instead, they fell away from her leg.

"I'm going to touch your left ankle now, ma'am."

Heat bloomed in that leg as well and raced its way up to join the heat in her right leg. When the heat in that leg reached that from the first, they ignited a figurative fire in her pussy. Which pussy then apparently tried to put out the fire by drenching it in liquid.

This time his hands didn't stop at her knee, but kept climbing slowly under her skirt and up her thigh until they paused again.

"Ma'am... Do you have anything hidden inside your nylons?"

"No, officer," she said. What's he talking about NOW?

"OK, ma'am. Just checking."

His hands slid upward, more slowly now, gently squeezing and kneading her skin through the nylons until at last his fingers touched her bare skin. The fire in her pussy intensified.

"Ah. Thigh-high stockings. That explains it," he said, very quietly. Oh! Maybe he didn't see them earlier after all?

His hands continued upward, more slowly now until she could feel the heat of the sides of his finger on her soaking pussy. She tensed, but instead of touching her there, his hands dropped away again.

She heard nothing and felt nothing for almost a minute and was beginning to wonder what was happening when his hands touched her right thigh just above her knee and she jumped.

"Are you OK, ma'am?"

"Yes, officer. You just startled me a little."

"I understand, ma'am."

His hands began the slow climb under her skirt and up her right thigh, slowing at the top of the thigh-high stocking then slowing even more once they reached the bare skin at the top of her thigh.

And once again she felt the heat of his finger before his hands dropped away again.

This time when his hands touched her again it was one palm on the back of each thigh, just below the tops of her stockings with his thumbs to the inside and his fingers wrapping around the outside of each leg.

They rose slowly upward, his thumbs getting nearer and nearer to her pussy. She moaned as they neared her swollen flesh and tensed in anticipation. She could feel the heat of his thumbs...

And...

His thumbs spread and rode outward in the crease where her ass met her leg as his hot hands moved to the sides of her thighs.

His hands moved slowly up her body, his thumbs over her ass cheeks, his palms gliding over her outer thighs and his fingers wrapped around the front of her thighs, intensifying the heat.

When his fingertips finally reached the material of her thong, they dipped quickly under the seam, but only barely, letting just a puff of air waft across her skin. As hot as the night air was, it was still cooler than the heat emanating from her crotch.

His hands continued to rise until his thumbs reached the material at the back and they too slipped under the material.

They continued to rise, taking the material upward with them until she could feel the thong start to pull more tightly against her swollen lips.

He continued to raise his hands until she started to feel her weight coming off her heels, then his hands slowly lowered, his fingertips dropping lower... forward... lower... moving slowly through her pubic hair until they reached her...

And his fingertips pulled quickly from under her panties.

"Wha... wha... what are you doing?" she stammered.

"Continuing with my search, ma'am."

Then his hands came to rest at the top of her ass cheeks and began to slide slowly downward, the tips of his thumbs gliding down the crease. They paused and he squeezed a cheek in each hand.

As they continued downward, the pausing and squeezing continued as well. The farther down his hands went, the deeper into the cleft of her ass his thumbs delved and the more her cheeks were pulled apart with each squeeze. She could feel the night-time air wafting across her wet pussy from below now.

Once his thumbs reached the bottom of her ass cheeks again, his hands slid slowly forward, inching closer and closer to her pussy and she shivered in anticipation.

When his fingertips finally touched her swollen lips through her panties her knees buckled again. But this time, instead of pinning her hips to the car with his body, he just supported her weight with his arms. Her arms buckled a little too, causing her stiff nipples to graze against the cold glass of the window and she moaned.

He noticed that and began to rock her body back and forth, dragging her nipples across the glass. She folded her arms across each other, just at the edge of the roofline as he continued to rock her body.

"Are you smuggling any contraband, ma'am?"

""Huh? Wha...?"

"Contraband, ma'am. Are you using your body to smuggle anything?"

"No! Why would you ask that?"

"Something appears to be leaking from your body, ma'am. I'm going to have to check that very carefully."

She stood there, now rocking her body on her own, now, continuing to drag her nipples back and forth on the glass, waiting for the feel of his hands at the sides of her thong. She didn't expect the feel of cold metal on her hot skin and she jumped.

"Are you OK, ma'am?"

"Yes, officer. You just startled me. What did you put on my..."

And her question was answered by the sound of EMT shears severing one side of the thong.

"You SON-OF-A..." she began but stopped as his head came alongside hers.

"Ma'am. I've already notified you of my intent to search you. Thoroughly. The method I use to conduct said search is up to me at this point. Do you understand?"

"Yes, officer. But those are...were... very expensive underwear."

"Yes, ma'am."

Another quick touch of cold metal on the other hip and that side gave away, too. The larger front of the thong combined with the wetness that had leaked from her drenched pussy caused them to fall to the ground.

"I'm going to touch your crotch now, ma'am."

"Um, wait!! Aren't you supposed to call for a female officer to search me?"

"I could do that, ma'am. But the department is really busy tonight. If you don't mind standing right there like that for the next three or four hours until one can be freed up to come out here? Or I could just take you in to the station and have the search done there?"

"Do me now, then."

"Ma'am?"

"I said, 'Do it here, then,' officer."

"Very well, ma'am."

She felt his hands come to rest on her hips again and she braced herself as they began to move forward and down, the tips of his index fingers tracing the joint between her thigh and her stomach.

As his fingertips traced their way downward, farther, farther...

The sides of his fingers made and maintained contact with the sides of her swollen outer lips as they continued downward.

When the tips of his fingers just barely reached the bottom of her dripping slit, the sides of his fingers pressed together, trapping her puffy lips between them, then pulled downward, then outward, then up, the knuckles at the base of his index fingers massaging the nerves around her clit, always just not quite making the right contact.

Her knees began to feel weak again and she groaned as she rested her head on her crossed forearms and continued to rock, moving slightly up and down, always finding a cold piece of glass to stroke her nipples with.

He continued to knead her pussy and her knees began to shake,

He shifted his weight slightly then adjusted his hands just the slightest little bit, bringing the first knuckle on each hand together, pinching her clit between them.

This time when her knees buckled he just held her up with his fingers between her legs and her cunt. He lifted her slightly again and her sweaty forearms slipped off the edge of the roof, making her tits the only other support for her upper body.

"Um, officer?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Your, um, nightstick seems to be touching me again."

"Still not my nightstick, ma'am."

With her weight resting on his hands, he could no longer stroke her lips up and down and she moaned in frustration.

Then his left knuckle moved very slightly outward as the right one moved almost imperceptibly closer to the center of her body.

She straightened her arms, the inside of her upper arms resting on the edge of the roof now and her hands dangling limply above the roof, letting the weight of her upper torso rest on her tits, mashing them into the window now, rocking in time with his knuckles, lifting her shoulders so her tits were rolling in circles on the glass.

She was lost in the sensations, her tits on the now-warming glass, his knuckles kneading her clit so delightfully...

Then his knuckles slipped off her clit and she muttered, "Son-of-a-bitch!" to herself.

At least she thought it was to herself.

"Ma'am?"

"Yes, officer?"

"Did you say something?"

"No, officer."

"OK, ma'am. Are you absolutely certain you're not smuggling anything with your body?"

"I'm absolutely certain. You keep asking that. Why?"

"Well, ma'am, whatever is leaking from you is getting worse. It's so bad now that it made my hands slip."

"Where could I possibly be smuggling something with my body, officer?"

"Three methods come to mind, ma'am. But in this case it seems you might be smuggling something here..." and he held her weight with his left hand as he dragged the first two fingers of his right hand directly up the center of her slit.

His right arm pulled away from her and she heard him sniff.

"Smells familiar. Just can't put my finger on it. Doesn't taste like drugs."

"I think you just did. Think harder, please, officer?"

"Ma'am?"

"I think if you concentrate just a little harder you'll be able to put your fingers on it."

He lowered his right hand to her body again and she waited for his fingers to touch her clit.

Instead, they came to rest at the very bottom of her slit.

"No, don't think that's it."

"Try a little higher, officer."

"No, don't think that's it."

"No, officer, not 'try raising the pitch of your voice a little higher'. Trying raising your fingers a little higher... higher... higher... oh GOD YES!!!!. RIGHT THERE!! Right there!! Right the..."

He held her with his left hand on the inside of her thigh, trapping her against his crotch as her hips gyrated against him, her head dropping then snapping back, her fingers splaying wide open, then clenching her fists, then splaying again.

She finally quieted a little and he took the opportunity to look around the area to make sure no one had noticed her cries.

"Ma'am. Ma'am? Are you OK?"

"Yes, officer. Why?"

"I'm afraid whatever you might be smuggling may have broken, ma'am."

"Why do you think that, officer?"

"Because you seem to have had some sort of seizure, ma'am. And when you had that seizure, more fluid was expelled from your vaginal area. I'm afraid whatever you were using to smuggle contraband may have broken. I'm going to have to check that more carefully. Can you stand on your own for a few seconds, ma'am?"

"I think so, officer."

"OK, ma'am. I'm going to let go now. Are you OK on your own?"

"I'm not going anywhere, officer."

"OK, ma'am. I was just wondering because it seems you might be a little unsteady on your feet."

"What do you mean, officer?"

"It seems like you're having a hard time keeping your feet under you ma'am. You keep slipping down the side of your car, then pushing yourself back up. And you seem to be rocking from side to side a little, ma'am."

"I'm perfectly fine, officer."

"Very well, ma'am. It'll just be another moment or so."

All her movement froze suddenly as she heard the unmistakable sound of a nitrile exam glove being stretched and shaken. She heard the little puff of air and she knew he had just blown into the cuff of a glove to open it.

She listened intently and jerked a little as she heard the snap of the cuff slapping against his wrist. Another stretch, another shake, another puff and ... and... and... SNAP! Right next to her ear, causing her to shudder.

"Ma'am. I apologize in advance."

"For what, officer?"

"I'm not going to be able to use any lubrication for this exam, ma'am. It would contaminate any samples I'd be taking."

"Obviously you don't need to worry about that, officer."

"Ah. Yes, ma'am. I get your point, ma'am."

"I better get your point."

"Did you say something, ma'am?"

"No, officer."

"Very well, ma'am."

He adjusted behind her, moving just a little off-center to her left, then reached out and placed his left hand on her hip with his thumb just at the top of her ass cheek.

His right hand moved just to the right of his left and then started tracking down the crack of her ass, two fingers to either side.

His fingers continued downward and then forward until they cleared the fronts of her thighs.

As his thumb came to rest in the crease between her right thigh and ass cheek his fingertips gently came to rest just above her clit.

She gave a little moan when his fingertips touched her. She gave a much bigger moan when those fingertips spread just a little, applied just a little bit of pressure, then began making small circles on the puffy flesh over her pubic bone.

His fingertips continued to move the skin above her pussy and she could feel her lips being stretched and separated, could feel air touching her lips farther and farther inside.

She pulled herself slightly forward, silently willing his hand to stay in place until she could get his fingers on back on her sensitive clit, but he kept his thumb on her thigh and she couldn't get it there.

She groaned and began to slowly ease herself backwards, hoping he wouldn't notice. He didn't seem to...

She suddenly lunged forward just the slightest bit, hoping for the feel of his fingertips on her clit.

Instead, his fingertips slid right past it and came to rest in the folds of her lips.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Huh?"

""I was just completing my search of at area and was getting ready to move to this area to continue my search. You moving like that just made it easier."

She groaned, but this time in frustration.

And only for a few seconds as his fingertips slid from up near her clit downward between her inner and outer lips, sending even more heat flaring into her core.

They slowly re-traced that route, bottom to top until she could feel the skin of her lips being pushed upward into her clit. She waited and hoped, but down they went again.

Then up they came...

And down they went...

And she suddenly realized that her hips were rocking in the opposite direction of his fingertips, her pushing back as his fingers were pushing forward, then her pulling forward as his fingers pulled away.

She also realized that the combination of movements was causing her nipples to drag up and down on the car window again.

She continued to rock her hips counter to the movements of his fingers, their tips continuing to slide through the wet folds of her pussy, and gradually began to push back a little less.

She wasn't sure if he realized it, but his hand had slowly moved forward on her hip toward the car door.

She continued to rock in smaller and smaller movements until she pushed back a little harder and a little farther.

This time his fingers DID make contact with her clit and she gasped and grasped the edge of the roof with her hands for a short moment as her knees weakened.

"Seriously, ma'am?"

"Wha... wha... what?"

"I'm sure you're still going to insist you are smuggling anything, right?"

"But I'm not..."

"Let me make that determination, ma'am. I'm going to move slightly to your left side now, ma'am. Are you OK to stand on your own for a few seconds?"

"Oral, ma'am," he said as she nodded.

She groaned in frustration again as his movement to her side pulled his fingertips away from her clit.

Then she moaned in pleasure as his left hand reached around her thigh and his fingertips came to rest on her clit.

"It seems you may have something stuck to your skin right here, ma'am. Let me see if it rubs off..."

Her arms shot straight out over the roof again as his middle two fingers started to make slow circles around her clit.

Her hips began to swirl in tight little circles, again counter to his motion and she felt the fingers of his right hand moving against her pussy as well.

After a short time, he pulled his finger away from her clit and said, "Not rubbing off. I may have to try something else."

She continued to swirl her hips in those tight circles and was really concentrating on the feel of his fingers slipping back and forth when his thumb and middle finger tips came together and lightly pinched her clit and gave it a slight tug.

She didn't even realize the heels of her shoes were vibrating against the ground, making noises like a flamenco dancer. Or a woodpecker.

"That test is complete, ma'am. I'm searching you now."