Tragedy and Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Amelia and Kyle's relationship grows stronger.
8.2k words
4.63
6.8k
10
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers

Thank you all for the nice emails and comments for Chapter One. Also, thank you to my editors for your help. As always, you constructive comments are welcome.

*****

I woke up, and he was still asleep beside me. I looked at his face while he slept. I wanted to kiss him.

I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. As I stood in front of the mirror, self-doubt began to creep into my thoughts. I think most girls have the same thoughts after having sex with someone for the first time. What does he think of me? Does he regret it?

I brushed my teeth and turned on the shower. If he were going to sneak out, this would be his opportunity.

I stepped into the shower and felt the warm water wash over my body. As I washed my hair, I heard the door open to the bathroom and turned to see Kyle standing nude watching me. He just stood there, his flaccid penis hanging from his crotch.

"You are even more lovely in the daylight," he said.

"I hope you don't have any regrets about last night," I told him. "I hope I didn't embarrass myself."

He scanned my body and then focused on my eyes. "The only thing I regret is not knowing you sooner. Don't ever doubt my feelings for you."

"Why don't you join me?" I asked.

He opened the shower door and stepped in. My shower has an oversized rainfall showerhead and four body jets. The water was cascading down and shooting out of the sides of the shower.

He stepped under the falling water with me and took some liquid soap and began to wash my back while I washed my hair. I love the feeling of his hands on my body.

"I could never get tired of looking at you," he said. I turned around and faced him so he could see my breasts.

He washed my breasts and moved down my stomach. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him. He moved his soapy hand between my legs and began to wash me. I held onto him. My knees got weak.

He gently washed and slid a finger inside my pussy. I moaned as I held on. He turned me around and told me to hold my hands up. I did, and he washed me from the top of my fingers to my toes. I will never get tired of the sight of his dark hands on my body.

I told him it was my turn. I grabbed the soap and started washing his face and neck. "Don't you get soap in my eyes or I will spank you!" he said. I thought about how he slapped my ass last night while he was fucking me.

"I might like that," I said. He turned around so he was facing away from me to rinse his head. I reached around him and started washing his chest as I pressed my breasts into his back. I kissed his back as my hands moved down his body.

"He is so fucking hot," I thought to myself as I washed his flat stomach. My hands moved lower until I found his cock. It felt thick and heavy in my hands.

I poured some more liquid soap onto my hand and began to stroke him. I ran my hand over the long shaft and then moved down to his big balls. I cupped them and gently washed as I rubbed one and then the other.

I moved back up to his cock and started stroking. He reached out and held onto both sides of the shower to brace himself. I felt him begin to swell and stiffen.

I kissed his back and stroked him. "I love your watching your little white hands on my cock," he said. "Your hands make me look big."

"I could wear a baseball glove and that thing would look big," I told him. He started laughing. I love his cock.

My shower has a built in bench so I can sit when I shave my legs. I sat down and turned him around. I grabbed his muscular ass and pulled him towards me until I could take his soapy cock into my mouth.

I started sucking the head and stroking him. I think I was moaning as much as he was.

"I love watching you suck me," he said. "Your white face, your long blonde hair, your sweet lips; they all look perfect with my cock inside your mouth. I want a picture of this."

I looked up at him and said, "I don't think so, buster!"

He started laughing and asked, "Don't you trust me?"

I took him back into my mouth and started sucking him. He was leaking cum.

He stepped back and said, "Let's make love again." He didn't have to ask me twice.

I stood and we both rinsed under the large showerhead. I turned off the water, and he led me out of the shower. He took a big towel and started drying me. "I love your body," he said.

He dried off, and we headed back to my bed. I put a towel on the sheets and one on the pillow for my wet hair. He slid across the bed and got on his back. I moved across him and started sucking his cock again.

When he was hard, he reached over to my nightstand and got another condom. He sheathed his big cock, and I straddled him. I put my hands on his chest and began grinding against him. I could feel him slide between my wet pussy lips. He wasn't inside me, but rather just sliding between my wet, swollen lips. I rode him this way while he toyed with my breasts.

"I love your boobs," he said. "I've never seen pink nipples before." My nipples were hard and pointy. "Your boobs are the perfect size."

Recalling last night and his dancing with Amy, I told him, "They are not as big as Amy's. Her boobs make mine look small."

"Yours are the perfect size for my mouth," he said. I leaned forward so he could lick and nibble my hard nipples while I ground against him.

I reached down and found his large cockhead and guided it to my opening. I held him as I slowly slid him inside. I rocked back and forth as I took more of his shaft inside me. "God you are big," I said as he stretched the walls of my pussy. I finally took all of him in. I could feel the head of his cock against my cervix.

I leaned up with my hands on his chest and began to fuck him. "I love this," I moaned. "I love you inside me." He stretched me till it almost hurt. What a delicious feeling.

He was breathing hard. I leaned backwards and held onto his knees while I rocked my hips.

"You should see my cock sliding in and out of your little pussy," he said. "You were made for me." I could see the two of us from the mirror over my dresser. I was riding this black bull. My head was tilted back, and my hair was hanging down nearly to his legs. My hips were rocking. My mouth was open, and I was panting. I let that image burn into my brain.

"I am going to cum," I told him. "Are you getting close?" I asked.

"You just fuck me, baby," he said. "You can take care of me when you have yours." He reached up and started rubbing my clit while I rode him.

That delightful feeling started building, and then I exploded. I rocked my hips as I moaned. I hope the guy in the apartment below me could not hear me.

I stopped moving and let the waves course through my body. My arms trembled as I kept my hands on his knees and stayed leaning backwards with his big cock buried inside me.

"I love it when you fuck me," he said. "I can see my cock bulging inside your body. Every time it slides in, I can see the bulge move. Your body was made for my cock."

I leaned forward and put my hands on the mattress and lowered myself onto his body. My mouth was still open, and I was breathless. He was buried inside me completely. I kissed him. It was one of those long, slow kisses that I hoped would never end.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my breasts into his chest. Heaven.

He began to slowly move his hips and push in and out of me. I was wrapped around him, feeling him move deeply inside me.

I rolled over, and he rolled on top of me. He pushed his body up with his arms and moved my hair so that it was spread across the bed. "You look like an angel," he said. A beautiful, sexy angel."

I spread my legs wide so he could have me. I put my feet on the back of his calves and spread my knees till they were flat against the mattress. I swear, I thought I could feel his cock pushing up through my body till it was going to come out my mouth.

He started moving a little faster. I squeezed the muscles in my vagina. I was trying to milk him.

"Fuck, baby! This feels so good. You are so tight," he said.

I looked down between my breasts so I could see him slide in and out of me. Each time he pulled out, my stretched lips clung to his dark cock. It was erotic. I was frothy, and his cock was covered with my wetness.

He pumped in and out. I could feel it building again. "I love the way you fuck me." I said. "I am yours. Fuck me."

I could feel and see my neck and chest turning red. He leaned down and kissed me while he pumped in and out. I grabbed his neck and sucked his tongue. "Yes. Yes," I said.

He started moving faster, and I clung to him, pulling him inside me.

"Oh no. Oh no. I am going to cum," he said. He gave two hard thrusts and then pulled out of me. He quickly straddled my chest and yanked the condom off. He started stroking his cock.

I opened my mouth, and he slid the head between my lips. He kept stroking. I licked the head and sucked. "Do it," I said.

He started groaning. "Suck me. Suck me." I moved my head back and forth while he jacked his big black cock. "Yes. Here I cum."

Hot jets of semen shot out of his cock into my mouth as he stroked. I sucked and tried to swallow it all. He pulled back and the last blast of cum shot onto my lips and face.

I looked up at this sexy man, straddling my body. I wiped my lips and face with my hand and pushed his cum into my mouth. He looked down at me and slipped his cock back inside my mouth. I licked and sucked the head until it was clean. He slipped down my body and lay on top of me. He kissed me deeply as our tongues played with my mouth full of his semen.

"I am sorry," he said. "I wanted to feel your skin, your touch, you lips on my cock when I came. I understand why we need a condom, but it just feels better without it."

"That was actually pretty hot," I said, "but I don't think either of us is ready for a little Kyle to be running around the house."

We stayed in bed until noon. I got up and said, "I am hungry. What can I make you for lunch?"

"Anything will be fine," he said. "I worked up an appetite."

I slipped on a Falcons jersey and a pair of panties. Poor Kyle only had the clothes he wore last night. He wore his pants.

I went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches. I made a hummus sandwich with some tomatoes for myself. I found some sliced roast beef in the refrigerator. I made him two sandwiches with lettuce and tomato and added some mayonnaise and mustard. I got some chips and put them on his plate.

He walked into the kitchen as I was finishing and stood behind me. He reached around and cupped my breasts in his hands and said, "I could get used to this."

He kissed the back of my neck. "You had better get to the table before I put this food up and take you back to the bedroom," I giggled.

He sat down, and I handed him the plate. I went back into the kitchen and got him a napkin and a fork and poured us both a drink. I walked back to the table and sat down beside him. He had already finished one sandwich.

I started eating my sandwich and watching him gobble his food. "You were hungry," I said.

"You make a man work up an appetite," he said. I started laughing.

He finished his meal. I asked if he wanted anything else. "Do you have any more chips?" he asked. I got up and brought him the bag. "I am so damn hungry," he said. "I bet I burned 5000 calories with you last night and this morning."

I smiled at him and said, "It sounds like a pretty good exercise routine if you ask me. I think I am going to skip my run today. You already wore me out."

He looked at me and took my hand. "I love being with you," he said. "Where do we go from here?"

I answered the way any girl would. "Where do you want it to go from here?"

He looked into my eyes. "I want you. I want you in my life."

I was not ready for that. I felt my eyes begin to water. "I hoped you would say something sweet, but I didn't expect you to say that." I squeezed his hand.

"I am not kidding," he said. "I am going to wait for you until you feel the same way. Now get up and make me another sandwich before I starve!"

I laughed at him, got up, and made him another sandwich. I brought it back and handed it to him. "I already feel that way Kyle," I said.

Kyle stayed most of the day. We watched the Falcons play on my large screen television. He said, "If you ever want to go to one of the games, I have tickets. I usually go to them, but opted for something more fun today." He pointed out the players he represented.

We touched the entire day. He told me that he had to go out of town for a week or so on business.

He left before dinner. I kissed him as he walked out the door.

I called my parents that night to check in on them. My Daddy was the sweet man that he has always been. He said that he was feeling well and had played golf that morning. Mom and I talked a little longer. She asked all the right questions. She knew me. "So, tell me about him," she asked with genuine curiosity.

"Who, Mom?" I answered.

"Listen, Amelia. I know you," she said. "You have been so happy lately. I can tell by your voice that you have met someone. Is he nice?" she asked.

I started laughing on the phone. "Mom, you know me like no one else and yes, he is very nice."

"Good," she said. "You deserve nice. Tell me about him."

"Oh fuck," I thought. "How am I going to do this?"

"Well, Mom. He is a sweet man who treats me like a queen. He has his own business, is very stable, and really cares about me," I said. "I will send you a picture of the two of us."

"Good," she said. "I hope we can meet him soon."

I looked on my IPhone and found a selfie I had taken of the two of us after a tennis match. He had his arm around my waist, and we were both holding our tennis rackets. We were both smiling.

"Well, here goes nothing," I told myself as I sent the text.

Nothing.

I waited for about an hour and still nothing. I knew what I was doing with Kyle was right. I don't care about race, but like any girl, I wanted their approval.

As I was about to go to bed, I got a text back from her. All it asked was, "Is he sweet to you?"

I typed back, "VERY!"

"Good. We can't wait to meet him," she answered.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I crawled into bed. I love my parents.

Kyle called me early the next morning on the way to the airport and told me that he was on his way to Chicago and would not be back until next week. He was meeting with some players about representing them. I told him that I was going to miss him.

I got up and went for my run and then came back and got ready for work. After I got dressed, I called my doctor's office and said that I would like to make an appointment as soon as possible. The receptionist said that someone had canceled, and they could work me in that afternoon if I could make it. I told her I would be there.

I got to work and got busy. I was reliving the weekend and trying to stay focused. Mary walked into my office and asked how I was doing. I told her to come in and close the door. She is the only person I could tell about Kyle.

"We had a great weekend together," I told her. We went on a date after tennis, and then he came back to my place. It was wonderful."

Mary gave me that wicked smile. "And?" she asked. "What happened? I want to know everything."

I told her about the date and going dancing. And then I told her about his coming back to my apartment.

"Come on, Amelia," she started. "Tell me. Did you two have sex?"

My face was blushing. I just looked at her and nodded. "It was amazing," I told her. "I have never had sex like that before. He wore me out! I didn't know sex could be that good."

Mary started laughing. "I told you that you were in for a treat," she said. "I remember the first time Fontaine and I had sex. I was sore. Over time, my body adapted to his. It is wonderful."

"It's like that, isn't it?" I asked her. "All I think about is the two of us together. He is like a big black bull that I want to ride over and over."

She smiled at me again and said, "It only gets better."

I left the office at 2:00 and drove to my Ob-Gyn. The nurse took me back to the office where I talked to the doctor. I told her that I had met someone and we were intimate.

"Are you using protection?" she asked. I told her we were using condoms. "What are some other options for me?" I asked. "I want to be safe, but I don't care for condoms."

She told me the only way to be 100% safe was abstinence. I thought to myself, "That's not happening."

"If you want to use birth control, we have several options. But you need to remember that they do not protect from STDs," she told me. We talked, and she ended up suggesting that I consider an implant. She said, "The implant is a very small rod inserted under the skin in the upper arm to provide birth control. It's invisible and prevents pregnancy for up to 4 years." I told her that sounded good to me.

They were going to give me a pregnancy test, but my cycle had started that morning. She told me the good news is that the implant would be effective immediately. They numbed my arm and inserted the implant. I could feel it under my skin. They wrapped a pressure bandage around my arm and told me I could take it off tomorrow.

I took the rest of the afternoon off and went home. I walked into my apartment and changed clothes. I took off my suit and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I knew I wasn't going out again, so I didn't wear a bra.

Kyle called me after dinner, and we talked for several minutes. He told me that he missed me and had been thinking about me all day. He was excited about signing two new players who he thought were going to be successful. He said that he might be gone for part of next week too. As he hung up, he said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered back to him. After we got off the phone, I changed and went to bed. I could still smell him on the sheets.

I decided to go to Wednesday tennis practice even though Kyle wasn't going to be there. Sue had mentioned in an email that she had sent to the entire team that she had talked a pro into coming and doing drills.

The pro worked at one of the local tennis clubs. I didn't know him. I found out later that he had worked in Hilton Head, SC as a teaching pro and had moved to Atlanta earlier in the year.

We started at the baseline hitting forehands. We were in a line and had to run in a circle back to the end of the line as soon as we hit. He pushed us pretty hard. Later we moved and started hitting backhands. He had set up some cones on the other side to use as targets. Out of my five backhands, I hit four cones.

We did a lot of traditional drills. We ran up and hit overheads and then raced back to the baseline. We did some volley drills and then practiced serves. It was fun, and I enjoyed the workout.

He split us into teams and then came up and started talking to me. "Where did you play?" he asked. "I can tell you have had a lot of training."

I moved close to him and whispered, "I played at UNC, but I don't want anyone to know that I played college tennis."

"Okay," he said. " I won't tell anyone, but if you ever want to come to my club, I would love to hit with you."

I put my hand on his arm. "Thanks," I told him. "I just might do that."

Sue came up to me after practice and said; "Now that young pro is a hunk! If I weren't married, I might be taking tennis lessons from him and giving him another kind of lesson!" I started laughing.

"Yes. He's cute," I said. "He wanted to know if I would come to his club and hit with him."

"I think he could hit with me anytime he wanted," she said. We both laughed.

I got home that night, showered, and went to bed. I wore an old Carolina blue t-shirt and panties. Kyle FaceTimed me from his hotel room before I went to sleep. I told him about the tennis practice and the pro. I told him that he would like the guy.

kim2734c
kim2734c
49 Followers