Tragedy of Michael and Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ternom
Ternom
2 Followers

"Keep going!" Zandira told her and Becky had no choice but to force herself to lick and swallow her disgusting juices.

Zandira watched with delight as Becky's angelic protection slowly died away as she consumed her tainted fluids.

"There, the small bud!" she directed the angelic bitch to her clit, ensuring a steady stream of her fluids would be entering her.

Under her ministrations, Zandira eventually orgasmed and her demonic juices covered the entirety of Becky's face.

It was right at that moment when Becky's angelic protection gave a final flicker and then died away completely.

This allowed Zandira's influence to enter the human's mind...

And this was Becky's end.

She moaned pitifully as she stopped licking Zandira's cunt - the same organ that previously claimed her lover.

Zandira looked at her and chuckled evilly. She hated humans very much and it brought her immense pleasure to see a soul from heaven so completely debased.

The disgust and righteous condemnation was gone and there was now desire in Becky's eyes as she looked at Zandira's naked body in expectation.

However, the demon was in no mood to play nice with her.

She grabbed Becky by her hair and threw her over the room just as the human previously done to Zandira.

Without the protection of the angels, Becky was now just as helpless as other people would be. She willingly allowed Zandira to take her holy protection away and so she now belonged to the succubus. Even more so than if Zandira merely did seduce her like Michael.

Becky sluggishly gathered herself from the floor as Zandira contemplated how to humiliate her some more.

"If you really want to be with your husband again... crawl over to on all fours like a bitch that you are!" Zandira ordered.

Becky's former heavenly grace was forever lost as she crawled toward the succubus as instructed.

"Kiss my feet while begging me to take your soul!"

Becky obeyed, kissing Zandira's, sucking on her toes while pleading for her destruction in between. She was completely hers and would obey Zandira no matter what.

Afterwards, Zandira had her do many more humiliating things.

Becky would eat out Zandira's ass, serve as her furniture, get beaten and spanked by the succubus for hours...

Then finally, as the sun was beginning to rise. Zandira finally granted Becky's wish and took her soul.

By this time, the human was an agonized wreck of her former heavenly grace and Zandira enjoyed destroying her utterly.

In the end, she used her demonic tail to penetrate the defeated woman and make her cum out her soul in a stream of enormous orgasms. In the end, Becky's body became just as shriveled as Michael's. She was dead and Zandira had her soul in her hands.

Just as she expected, Becky's soul was touched by angels and the power Zandira obtained from her was immeasurable.

As for Becky and Michael, they were together in the end, just as Zandira promised to Becky.

Deep inside the succubus, their souls were chained next to each other, forever trapped in Zandira's hell.

Thanks to their chains, when Michael and Becky tried to reach towards each other to touch or share a kiss, they failed to do so by a single inch.

Zandira kept her word, but she wasn't merciful either.

THE END

Ternom
Ternom
2 Followers
12