Trailer Park Fuck O Rama

Story Info
Trailer Park Fucking Fun.
2.4k words
3.55
10.9k
11
1

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

"BABE... CAN YOU PLEASE DRIVE ME TO WORK? MY DAMN CAR WON'T START. PLEASE." My girlfriend Kat (Kat Dennings) asks. I'm in the shower... kinda busy... so I ignore her.

My mama (Beth Chapman) is sucking me off while I shower. She's kneeling down in front of me, deepthroating all ten inches of my thick dick of awesome. I'm smiles and washing, watching mama's blonde head bounce of my thick meat... and also watching her 38F melons glisten with the warm water splattering off of em.

"BABE... CAN YOU PLEASE DRIVE ME TO WORK? I NEED TO GO." Kat's getting frustrated. I'm ready to cum.

"HOLD ON!" I yell back at Kat, as mama sucks out my thick load, jerking my fat shaft, looking up at me, her tongue washing all over my cumming dick, her saliva pouring out of the corners of her mouth. FUCK... MY MAMA IS HOT!! Mama winks at me as she sucks down my whole load of creamy man goo. Mama is the best fuck I've ever had. I'm a mama's boy and damn proud of it. She's the best there is. God damn, I love fuckin mama! Incest rocks round this bitch.

I finish showering, watching mama soap up those massive titties, putting on a show for me. She's a sweetheart.

"Spence... go drive Kat to work. I'm gonna be busy." I tell my chubby cousin Spence, who's sitting on the toilet watching mama and me, jerking off. I plant my dick between mama's tits and start fucking.

"OK James." Spence watches us as he gets up and goes into the living room of my trailer to take, Kat to work.

"JAMES told me to take you to work Kat." Spence tells her.

"Great..." Kat shakes her head. "You've got a cute cock Spence, but could you put the damn thing away?" Kat points at Spence's exposed cock. He forgot to put it away in the bathroom. Spence puts his cock in his pants and they head out.

"You really think it's cute?" Spence asks Kat, grinning, as they walk out the front door of the trailer. Kat gives him a frustrated look and shakes her head.

...

Mama shakes her titties all over my ready to pop cock, spitting all over it, rubbing it in with her awesome natural melons. Mama licks the fat head of my cock and takes my jizz all over her face.

One big glob of cum splatters her outstretched tongue. Mama gulps that down quickly, then holds my cumming cock on her face and lets it cover that sexy milf face with my thick jizz.

Mama smiles and wipes the cum off her face with her hands and licks them clean, looking right at me. She sucks in my cock head, licking the sensitive underside very quickly, driving me crazy. Mama sucks me bone dry, yanking her head off of my cock when she's done, smacking her glistening lips loud.

...

"My boyfriend's more interested in fucking his mother, than he is in taking me to work. It's frustrating. URGHHHHHHH!" Kat vents to Spence on the way to the diner she works at. Kat's a waitress... and a super fucking hot one too. She's wears her tight, yellow and red waitress mini dress with the top unzipped to her breasts, showing of major cleavage. Her 34DD melons are fucking awesome... and all natural.

Spence keeps looking over at Kat's cleavage, licking his lips, while he's driving... and its raining.

"Great... we're gonna have an accident cause you can't stop staring at my tits. You're such a perv Spence." Kat's still upset about me.

Spence looks away from Kat's cleavage. "Sorry." He immediately looks back again. Can't blame the horny bastard... they're fucking perfect. Kat just shrugs her head and looks out the window of Spence's brown Volkswagen Beetle.

"I should probably blow you, to get back at him..." Kat says, noticing the bulge in Spence's pants, causing Spence's eyes to open real damn wide... "But don't get any ideas... cause I'm not." Kat deflates Spence's extreme excitement real quick. He groans, dejected and sad.

...

I live in a trailer park. It's a pretty cool place. I live with mama and Kat... and my sister Jenni (JWOWW From Jersey Shore). Spence lives next door, on our left. He's over at our trailer all the time. I like having him around, to do stuff for me, and we're friends too. He gets on mama and Jenni's nerves, Kat's too... but we're close, so they put up with him.

...

There's a knock on the front window, so I check it out. I open the window and see my side chick Jessica (Jessica Simpson). She's the resident trailer park blonde hottie... besides mama. All the dudes have a crush on her, but she's mine. Fuck yeah!

"Hey baby, come on in the house. Get outta the rain." I tell Jessica, looking hard at her braless. big titties in her wet, white tank top.

"Ok baby. I just wanted to make sure Kat was gone first." Jessica smiles so damn sweet at me. Fuck... she's beautiful.

"Yeah baby, she went to work. I got Spence to take her. Come on in." I close the window, as Jessica runs around to the front door to get out of the rain. I let her in.

We kiss... and I grope that sweet, curvy ass. I've got it bad for Jessica. She may be my side chick, but she occupies my mind as much as Kat. I fell for her when she first moved in a year ago. We've been involved... and fucking our brains out ever since. Kat doesn't know about my relationship with Jessica... and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Jessica kneels down, right there in my living room, and gorges herself on my thick, throbbing dick. Those beautiful, glistening, pink lips gliding smoothly down my fat shaft, dragging back up to the tip. Jessica repeats the process over and over, winking at me, smiling so sweet around my big ass dick. Her cheeks pushed out from my girth, her saliva cascading slowly down the sides of my shaft.

I cum hard inside Jessica's mouth. My thick sperm shoots out in creamy waves, one after the other, and Jessica gulps it all down.

"Yummy." Jessica looks up at me so sweet, so sexy, so seductively.

I pick her up and sit her on the sofa, kneeling between her legs, softly kissing up and down her inner thighs. I lick her wet, puffy labia, snaking my tongue slowly between her lips. I slide my up her gorgeous, pink snatch, rolling it, licking quickly across Jessica's soft pink folds. Jessica plays with my hair, moaning and writhing on my couch. She squirts her sweet nectar deep I to my thirsty mouth and I drink it down with a smile.

Jenni walks in and joins us. She lays on the floor, sucking my cock, as I lick my side chick's pussy clean. Jenni deepthroats me, pulling my ass towards her face, forcing my cock as far down her throat as possible.

We spend the next hour on the couch with Jessica and Jenni taking turns riding me. They make out, kissing and groping each other's big tits while the bounce on my cock. Both of their pussies feel awesome. So wet and warm.

I ass Fuck both too, bending them over slapping their sweet bootys, anal banging them from behind. Jessica and Jenni suck each others tits as they take my big dick up their asses, begging for more.

I end up cumming on both of their faces as they kneel before me, smiling as my thick jizz paints their beautiful faces. Jessica and Jenni lick each other's faces clean, guzzling down my cream, kissing each other and fondling their big tits.

I piss all over both of them, splattering their big tits and beautiful faces with my heavy stream of warm piss. Jessica drinks it, sucking my thick head. Jenni copies her, sucking mh entire pissing dick down her throat, drinking the rest down, smiling at me the whole fucking time.

...

"OLEG... STOP GRABBING ME ASS EVERY DAMN TIME I COME IN THE DAMN KITCHEN!" Kat yells at the cook at the diner.

"What? I was reaching for some sugar and you got in the way." Oleg smirks. He loves to fondle Kat as much as possible, then try and lie his way out of it.

"SUGAR MY ASS!" Kat storms off, frustrated and angry about her job, the horny ass cook... and me.

"You got that right sweet cheeks. Your ass is sweet as sugar baby." Oleg says under his breath.

...

"Spence... you're gonna have to pick up Kat. Jessica and I are going to check out a bar. Just tell Kat something came up." Jessica plays with my dick as I drive to the bar.

"Ok James." Spence agrees to pick up Kat from work.

...

Kat makes it through her shift. Oleg only groped her two more times. Kat slapped him the last time. She comes outside and sees Spence waiting for her. She shakes her head again.

Kat gets in Spence's Beetle and they head back to the trailer park. "What happened this time?" Kat asks Spence, shaking her head with a disgusted look on her face. Kat chews her gum angrily. She blows a bubble and quickly pops it.

"Umm... James said something came up. Sorry." Spence says nervously.

"WHAT CAME UP? TELL ME!" Kat demands.

"I... I don't know. Umm..."

"YES YOU DO YOU LITTLE PERV! TELL ME NOW! WHAT CAME UP! IF YOU DON'T... I'M GONNA RIP THIS OFF!" Kat screams at Spence, grabbing his cock in his pants and squeezing as hard as she can. Spence winches in pain, scared of my angry girlfriend.

"OK... OK... James and Jessica are checking out a bar. That's all he said. I PROMISE!!" Spence yells, his cock hurting and his fear of Kat intensifying.

Kat let's go of Spence's cock and smacks it hard. "OWWW!" Spence yells out, not knowing what to say or do.

"So... he can't take me to work cause he's fucking his mama... and he can't pick me up cause he's fooling around with the trailer park tramp. That asshole!" Kat folds her arms in disgust, angry at me. Spence stays quiet, not wanting to make Kat any angrier.

There's a few minutes of intense silence. The tension is very thick in the air. Spence is scared. Kat is angry. No one says a word. Spence is getting very nervous, not knowing what Kat will do next. His dick is still sore from her squeezing.

"Pull over." Kat tells Spence, breaking the uneasy silence.

"Huh?" Spence asks, scared out of his mind."

"PULL THE FUCK OVER... RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" Kat screams at Spence. He quickly pulls over to the side of the road into a quiet spot. Spence sits there scared to move or say anything, trembling in fear.

"OK... whip it out." Kat demands. She looks at Spence with a stern look, her eyes beaming with anger, her arms folded.

"Ummm..." Spence stammers in fear.

"WHIP OUT YOUR FUCKING COCK. I'M GONNA BLOW YOU TO GET BACK AT MY ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND!" Kat yells at Spence. He doesn't know what to do, but he does know not to piss off Kat any further.

Spence slowly unzips his brown khakis and pulls out his thick six inches. He's hard. Even though Kat hurt him earlier, Spence was still turned on.

Kat unzips her top and pulls her big ass titties out of black bra, letting them spill out of her uniform. She pulls the gum from her mouth and puts it on the dashboard. Kat playfully slaps Spence's hard cock... he and it jumps... then she leans over and licks his plump crown. A big drop of precum leaks out of his piss slit and Kat laps it up. "Mmmm... very good Spence. I might just enjoy this." Kat smirks.

Kat softly bites on Spence's thick head and cock, licking up and down it. She jerks the shaft, drawing out another big, salty, slimy drop of precum. Kat quickly sucks it up, digging her tongue into Spence's piss slit to get any more.

Spence leans his head back, loving every second of the blowjob. He puts his hand on Kat's head, then quickly pulls it away in fear. Kat grabs his hand and puts it on her right breast, knowing how much Spence loves her big, heaving tits.

Spence nervously smiles and squeezes Kat's soft, heavy tit as she deep throats his entire thick, throbbing cock. "Mmmmmm... Great cock Spence." Kat compliments Spence as she sucks him off.

Kat's long brown hair sways as she bobs her head faster and faster on his close to cumming cock. Her ruby red lipstick is smeared all over Spence's throbbing dick. Spence squeezes Kat's tit hard and grunts. He looks down at her and pumps his thick load into Kat's expertly sucking mouth.

Several thick globs of creamy semen explode into my girlfriend's mouth and she eagerly gulps em down. "Oh my God Spence... It's so good." Kat mumbles as she swallows Spence's load. She sucks out every thick drop and sucks Spence completely dry. Kat sits up and wipes the corners of her mouth, happy with her oral work.

"Very nice Spence. Love your cum. Your cock ain't too bad either. Now, take me home." Kat sits back in the passengers seat and fixes her lipstick.

Spence grins happily and shakes his head in delight. He drives home, thinking about Kat's blowjob the whole way.

...

When Kat gets home, she yells at me for not paying her enough attention. She tells me about sucking Spence off to get back at me. It kinda turned me on. I dig slutty chicks. I took Kat in our bedroom and Fucked her brains out for three hours, pounding her pussy, ass, tits and mouth. She swallowed two loads of my cum and a load of piss. I ate her pussy through three orgasms and finally came all over those awesome tits.

Kat was right. I wasn't paying her enough attention and I changed that. I'm always doing things for her now, always making sure she's happy and making her feel special. She actually has gotten used to Jessica too. We have threesomes regularly.

It's a helluva life here at the trailer park. Kat and I are getting married. Jessica, mama, Jenni and I are still fucking our brains out, and Spence found a girlfriend. Her names Denise. She's got big ol titties too. I have a feeling we're all gone become close. It's like that here. Trailer Park Fuck O Rama for life.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers