Trailer-Park: Galactica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy-Sue was correct. She felt her twitching cunt fill with the alien's sticky seed.

It was plain to her that he was spent, when he collapsed back, after shooting his load inside her. But as soon as his softening prick left her sodden twat, she felt a voluminous amount of his cum spill from her abused hole, and dribble down her leg.

Boy, these Martian bitches got tight pussies! Earl-Ray though to himself.

And, this is good? a female voice, in his head, replied to his thought. I assume, by the context in which you use the term 'pussy', you are referring to my vagina, and not a domesticated feline; and the fact that my vagina tightly grips your penis heightens the degree of stimulation to your sexual organ -thereby, making the experience more pleasurable? But, you have not taken into account the fact that you have an unusually, large penis, so, in fact, my 'pussy' might not be extraordinarily 'tight', but could be very 'loose', as in juxtaposition to extraordinarily, large sex-organ.

This was very distracting to poor, ol' Early. All he wanted to do is fuck the brains out of this gray bitch, and she kept talking like his high-school biology professor.

Forgive the academic interruption, the alien female's voice in his mind came back, I did not mean to break your concentration. Please, continue, I find this experience most pleasurable, and I hope to experience one of those orgasms, again, soon!

She was tight. It took some coaxing just to get inside her.

Earl-Ray had laid himself on the couch, with his colossal, stiff cock pointing upward. He had the extraterrestrial woman straddle him -over his hips. And even though her alien twat was dripping-wet from his saliva, and her own juices, getting his huge rod into her snug honey-hole proved to be a challenge.

Taking hold of his thick shaft, Earl rubbed his eager fuck-knob over her sopping slit, as to get it well lubricated. Placing it on her more-than-snug opening, he attempted to push her hips, downward, onto his burgeoning pole -although, it would not slip into her, at first.

Her response was instinctual. After feeling the giant crown of his rigid member pressing again her sodden gash, she had to have it! She got to her feet, and squatted down on to him, spreading her legs wide, and opening herself to him. And this time, the alien-woman took hold of his pulsating tool, as to guide it into her craven snatch.

It was working. She felt the tip begin to open her up, and the slick walls of pussy begin to stretch, as it tried to accommodate his thick girth. She winced in pain, and stifled a whimper, when the head of his gargantuan prick forced its way inside her.

Once that was past, the rest was easy. And in only a few moments, she was riding his cock like a trailer-park slut -like Emmy-Sue.

After she had his member deep in her soaking twat, Earl-Ray pulled the other over to him, and had her straddle his face.

The action was unsure, and awkward, for the inexperienced extraterrestrial, but once the Earthling's tongue snaked between folds of her alien pussy, she settled into the rhythm of the act with great ease. She gyrated her hips against his lashings, as to increase the stimulation. Those, now familiar, soft, dove-like coos of pleasure escaped her throat, as she reveled in the salacious sensations of his oral act.

As one rode rode his huge shaft, the other was grinding her extraterrestrial cunt into his face. Earl-Ray couldn't see a damn thing, but the wet, smacking sounds, and the occasional, muffled moaning, gave what they were doing away. He let their salacious noises fill his ears, as her -almost painfully- tight pussy massaged his giant rod.

The extraterrestrial on his face started to cum, first. Her lilting coos ascended to ecstatic shrieks, as her hips began to twitch, and shudder, at the workings of Early's oral appendage. He lapped, and sucked, at her swollen slit, as she bellowed her blinding climax. Gripping her hips, with his considerable strength, he pulled her gleaming-wet snatch, tightly, against his ravenous maw. The alien female shrieked even louder, at this, as he felt her cum harder.

5

Emmy-Sue coaxed one of the two, remaining, extraterrestrials on to the floor -flat on his back. She straddled over him, and took his oddly-shaped, pulsating rod in her hand, and guided it into her dripping snatch. This one was a bit larger than his friend, and it felt good as it opened, and stretched her lubricious hole. She continued to slide down on the alien cock, until she had taken all of it, and her clit rubbed against his body.

"C'mon, now, little feller," she purred, at the other one, "just get in behind me, and put that big ol' dinger of yers right in that other little hole."

Emmy felt so dirty about what she was about to do, because she had never done it before. She knew she liked having things shoved up her ass while she was being fucked, but had never had two cocks humping her pussy, and ass, at the same time. The perverse suspense was killing her! She could not get that second alien-prick inside her fast enough! Finally, she felt a four-fingered hand rest on the small of her back, and figured he had that weird pecker of his in t'other.

The hillbilly-girl let out a soft groan, in anticipation, when the alien's bulbous crown pressed against her eagerly, awaiting sphincter.

"Ooooo... that's it, baby," she cooed, at him, "you jus' go ahead, and fuck lil' ol' Emmy-Sue right in her butt. She wants it so bad!"

Even though she never heard these extraterrestrials speak, she knew that this one understood, as she felt girth of the prick-from-another-world open up her forbidden-hole, and begin to push inside her. Emmy felt so filled, so stretched, and so violated. She whimpered, and yelped, as she sank into the rhythm of being double-fucked. It was a bit painful, at first, but she delighted it. The feeling of being such a dirty, little tramp consumed her, and thriller her beyond all other carnal acts she had done before.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes!" Emmy-Sue cried out, as she felt an unforgiving orgasm begin to sweep over her, "Fuck me, you little, Martian fucks! I'm cummmmmiiiiiing!"

She bellowed, and brayed, as the ecstasy -unrelenting- seized her young body, and caused her to buck against their wanton thrusts -spasmodically. With one pounding at her pussy (that was still dripping from the other alien's hot load), and the other pummeling her guts, the hillbilly girl had never cummed so hard, as she did now. All that she knew, at this moment, was that she was not yet done with pushing her perverse limits.

"Oh! God! Yes!" she she screamed, "Don't y'all dare fuckin' cum inside me! Hold it back! I want it on my face!"

Although the two aliens understood her command, they did not understand the reasoning behind it. But none-the-less, they complied with her. They did hold back, and when they felt the onset of their climaxes, the pulled from her, and got to their feet.

Emmy quickly turned to face them, and knelt in front of their near-exploding cocks. She started feverishly sucking on the one that was in her soaking-wet pussy, while she stroked the other with lustful abandon. And a few seconds later, the two extraterrestrial's trilling, dove-like coos had ascended to the hawk-like screeches -letting her know that they were about to release the hot fluid she longed to have coat her.

Taking both in her hands, she point the two oddly-shaped, alien rods at her face, and opened her mouth, wide. Powerful, voluminous jets, of their sticky seed, sprayed from their twitching members, and splashed over her pretty face, and found her gaping maw. In an instant, Emmy's mouth was full of the alien jism, as she let it dribble down her chin, and onto her ample, firm tits. She started to swallow as much as she could, but the jets of hot alien-cum did not cease, and she began to gag, and choke. An entire mouthful spilled down her front, and spashed on the floor between her knees, as even more launched forth into her hair. But finally, the fountain of cum did cease, as the pair fell back, and collapsed, on a nearby couch.

Earl-Ray was now fucking the one that had been riding his face -only moments ago.

The alien-female was on all-fours, with the human behind her. And in front of her, was her colleague (with those long, slender legs spread wide), and her protruding, serpentine tongue that was vigorously lapping at the soaking snatch before her.

Her little pussy was super-tight, and it gripped Earl's huge rod, with such strength, that it was almost painful for him. But he did not mind, in the least, as he took long, deep strokes, pushing as much as he could inside. It was obvious that it was a bit painful for her, as well, but she seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was.

Both extraterrestrials were making their soft, lilting calls, as they indulged their wanton senses, and Early thrust his colossal tool in her taut, honeyed hole, as he moaned his own pleasure.

It was then, that the one getting her dripping, little slit lapped upon, looked over and saw the young human-woman being covered in cum by the two alien males.

Observe, her voice rang in Earl-Ray's head, as well, look how the earthling-female chooses to have the males' semen deposited on her body, and in her mouth -curious.

Yes, the other replied, this must be one of those coital acts related to pleasure, rather than procreation. There has been extensive research done on human reproduction, and it would be impossible for her to conceive an offspring through her oral-cavity -unlike specie eight-four-two-nine-point-one on planet jay-tee-six-two-seven.

We must try this, as well. the first alien mused.

Yes, the other agreed, for research...

"Y'all want me to cum all over ya', huh?" their hillbilly partner asked, "I never knew, y'all, Martian-bitches would be such sluts!"

We are not from Mars, human. the two voices rang in his head, in unison.

Early, of course, ignored the comment. He was too busy humping.

He picked up the pace, and began to drive his throbbing pole into the alien-female's extremely tight hole, with great force, and wild abandon. She reacted, immediately, by crying out in rapturous pain, as Earl felt her pussy begin to spasm, and clamp-down on his shaft -even harder. Her screeches filled the room, as her tongue lashed at her colleague's engorged clit, ferociously. This set the other off into a body-wrenching orgasm, as her screeches filled the room in a cacophonous duet of sensual pleasure.

The two extraterrestrial's calls assailed Earl-Ray's ears, and made him wince, but that was not going to stop him from cumming -he was getting too close.

"Oh! Jesus-God-Almighty!" he yelled out, as he was at the point-of-no-return.

His partners sensed this, and hurriedly changed positions to kneel in front of him, as they saw the human-female do. And it wasn't a moment too soon, as a powerful stream of his hot cum arced into the air, and splashed on one of their faces. The other thought quickly, and took as much of his pulsating fuck-knob into her tiny mouth. He filled it in a split-second.

She coughed, and gagged, when she backed off of his immense cock-head -spilling his seed down her alien-tits, and tummy.

The other, hungry for the salacious experience, grabbed hold of his tool, and started stroking it, as Earl's jism sprayed her face, and neck.

That was the last thing Earl-Ray, and Emmy-Sue, remembered.

Aftermath

Earl-Ray, and Emmy-Sue, woke up in the same spot from where they were taken.

It was hot out, and the sun was slipping below the western horizon -and the secret-lovers knew that they were in deep shit!

For Earl-Ray, it wasn't as if he could tell his wife that him, and Emmy-Sue, were abducted by aliens, and made to hump like spring rabbits. Now, they were wishing that the Martians would have kept them! And for little Emmy, she knew that her mama was gonna whoop her ass (good!), and she probably get the tar beat out of her by Linda -Earl-Ray's wife. And for both, they were wondering if heading back to the trailer-park was the best idea!

"Well, shit, Emmy-Sue," Earl-Ray lamented, "whaddaya wanna do?"

"Oh, hell, I don' know!" she replied, just as distressed as he was, but then, she came up with an idea, "Let's sneak back inta the park, grab yer truck, and head out fer' Savannah! I could git a job strippin' there, and I'll take good care of my daddy!" she finished, with a wink.

"Yup," he agreed, enthusiastically, "and maybe, we can sell our story to the National Inquirer!"

12