Trailer Park Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Next shift my ass. I'll castrate you if you think you are going to jump from me to another woman," she said more than halfway seriously.

"Calm down Love. I was just making a joke."

"Well don't joke about that shit. Now when can I come back?"

"Today is Tuesday and I have a few things to do in the next several nights. How about Friday? We can go out to a great little Italian restaurant I know first. Since it will be Friday would you want to stay the night? I will have to make sure I get the other gal to clean up real good so you don't find any of her makeup or that kind of shit around."

"Friday will be fine. Maybe I can find a better piece of ass than your tired old specimen before then. If so, you will have to go to the dinner by yourself," she said sarcastically.

"We better stop this type of humor before one of us takes it seriously and gets really pissed." I suggested.

"You're right. I have to say I have never enjoyed sex as much as I did over the last several hours. I'll try to control my howling next time."

"OK White Fang. You can just howl into the pillow."

She called on Friday afternoon saying that she could be at my place around 5 PM if that wouldn't be too early.

She looked particularly nice on Friday. Same kind of blouse but tucked in rather than tied around her waist and she had on a pair of chinos and her hair was pulled back in sort of a ponytail.

"C'mon in Nora. Our dinner reservations aren't until 7 so we have plenty of time. How about a glass of Chianti or would you rather have a scotch? I'm having scotch if that makes any difference."

"Make it two."

When I had served her the drink she said, "Bill, I need to talk to you about our financial arrangement."

"What now? You think you were so good the other day you deserve a raise?" I questioned her with a smile in my voice.

"No asshole. I don't think that $50 a week is right for two get togethers. What if I want to see you more often? Are you supposed to pay me more? Here is what I have been thinking about. I need about $100 a month help in paying my lot rental. How about if you simply rent me the lot for $ 100 less a month and we can meet as often as you want for sex? As soon as my income increases to the point where your subsidy is no longer necessary, you can raise it back to what it should be and we can decide at that point what we will do about still seeing each other for sex."

"Are you sure? That is about half of what I was willing to pay."

"I know, but for some reason I won't look at it as I am as much of a whore as it would be for the higher amount."

"Done, your rent is $100 less but for God sakes, don't tell any of my other tenants or I will have to fuck the whole trailer park."

I was laughing but she punched my arm...hard.

"I was thinking of kicking you in the balls for that smart ass remark but I will be wanting to use them later.

The dinner was terrific. It was almost as if we were two people dating rather than two with our unusual type of relationship.

During the meal she told all about her failed marriage and what caused the divorce. In spite of every excuse she came up with it sounded to me as if it was the typical case of two people marrying too young and without giving a great deal of thought to having to spend the rest of their lives with the other one. In any case, they are still civil to each other but never see one another other than on the street and in passing at the mall. They can be thankful there were no children that came of it.

We laughed and kidded one another for a solid couple of hours as we enjoyed the wonderful food. When it was time to leave we walked out of the place holding hands. She was truly a joy to be around.

She asked if she could stay the night and I readily agreed. The sex was as wild and satisfying as any in memory. I couldn't think of a position we didn't try between the time we got home from dinner and the time she finished breakfast the next morning. The one thing she couldn't handle was my cock up her ass. We tried it twice and each time she was screaming and crying after only the head of it was in her. That was a major disappointment for I really enjoy that.

Over the next several months, we must have met two to three times a week. She stayed over almost every Friday or Saturday night and we truly screwed our brains out. This was getting far more serious than I ever thought and it was quickly approaching the time when we would have to face the issue that our relationship was going to require some soul-searching as to where it was going.

I'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12