Trailer Park Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,442 Followers

I knew it would take me a lot longer to get an erection this time so we laid on the bed in each other's arms and kissed and caressed each other's bodies for a long while. She dropped off to sleep after a while and I must have dozed too because I woke up when I felt my cock being played with! She was kneeling over me and sucking my cock again. She again asked me if it would be alright to fuck her in the asshole and I told her I wouldn't leave until I did that! She knelt up on the bed on her hands and knees and pushed her ass up into the air as I got behind her. I pushed my cock into her cunt and it felt so good I almost fucked her there but I knew she wanted it in the asshole so I made sure my cock was very wet from her cunt and then pulled it out and positioned it against her asshole. My cock was glistening from her lubrication and it wasn't hard, as she relaxed, for me to push gently until my cock entered her asshole! Only the head was in but I moved it back and forth and gradually got more and more of my cock inside her asshole. I asked her if she was comfortable and she told me she was and to go ahead and fuck her in the asshole! That is precisely what I did - I fucked her with a renewed vigor as this felt absolutely wonderful having my cock in her warm asshole. I was surprised how far my cock went up inside her - I was completely inside her and my balls were banging on her clit and cunt as I plunged into her.

I reached around until I found her clit and I began to stroke it in time with my cock movements and she started to cum quite quickly. She asked me if I could hold on as long as possible as she came once, then twice and afterwards three times and I still managed to hold my orgasm! She really loved being fucked in her asshole. I couldn't hold on any longer and told her I was cumming and did she want my load in her asshole. Of course she did and told me so as she came again and I shot my load well up into her rectum! This had been the most wonderful day in my life!

My cock hadn't gone soft and it was still hard in her asshole even though I had cum. She asked me to keep on moving it inside her and I loved the sensation so I kept stroking it into her. She then surprised me when she asked me if I could piss in her asshole now? I had never even thought about that sort of thing but she told me she loved it. It is amazing how hard it is to take a piss when your cock is embedded in a woman's asshole but I tried and eventually I succeeded in peeing up into her asshole. She came again as my warm piss washed her insides and she screamed as she told me how wonderful it was.

When I finished pissing she told me not to take my cock out but to stay in there as a plug until she could get her hand ready to cover her asshole so the mess wouldn't run out everywhere. She looked lovely as I pulled my cock out and she clamped her hand over her asshole and struggled to get off the bed and squat over the bowl which she pulled from under the table. Now she let the mess run out of her and this almost filled the bowl and it was certainly a mess because this had acted like an enema and cleaned her out! I collected a towel and washcloth for her and she cleaned herself up telling me she would go for a shower as soon as I left!

She thanked me for a wonderful day and told me she hadn't enjoyed herself like this ever before. He husband wasn't the nicest of men and was always too tired to do much more than a quick missionary fuck and that was that! We kissed a lot more before I dressed and then I left the trailer and headed back for a shower before our evening meal. As I was going out of her door she called me back and asked me what time I was leaving in the morning. I told her we would be going about 10 am so she asked me, with a smile on her face, if I could possibly call around for a quick goodbye before I left. I promised I would try and then headed for our own trailer. Luckily Carlene wasn't in the trailer when I reached there and I was able to gather my clothes and towel and head for the shower straight away.

Carlene was back by the time I returned. I was hoping I had removed any evidence of my day from my body and my clothes. We began packing up what was necessary that evening and this would lighten the load of the things we had to do in the morning.

We had the car all packed up and were just about ready to leave when I told Carlene I had to go to the toilet and I had a bit of a cramp so I might be a little while. I wandered off and as soon as I was out of Carlene's sight I bypassed the toilets and headed for navel woman's trailer. I knocked on the door and she opened it immediately. As I stepped inside I was delighted to see she was completely naked! She asked me how long we had and I laughingly told her "Just as long as it takes me to have a long shit!" and she laughed with me and said, "Well hurry up then and fuck me quickly!" I needed no urging and by the time I had all my clothes off she was lying naked on the bed on her back with her legs spread.

I climbed on her and together we had probably the fastest fuck ever! We were both terribly hot for each other and before I knew it, I was cumming and so was she! We laid in each other's arms and kissed and said goodbye and then I dressed and stood up ready to go. Before I could go out the door she was on her knees in front of me and had my pants undone again and she had my soiled cock in her mouth. I know I have wonderful recuperative powers but never even dreamed I could cum again so quickly. I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She then stood up and kissed me - I could taste my cum on her lips - and this had to be goodbye.

She had tears in her eyes as I said my last goodbye and then I shut her door and sprinted over to where Carlene was waiting for me.

I never saw navel woman again but I can tell you I often dream about her and, if Carlene isn't disposed to have sex with me, I go into the bathroom and jerk myself off thinking all the time of navel woman. I wonder where she is right now and who might be looking at her navel?

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,442 Followers
12