Trailer Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,978 Followers

"UUUUUNNNGGGGGHHHHH... OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH..."

"Aw fuck Sally Mae... I think I'm gonna cum."

Billy Joe pounds his cock into her cunt hard and deep again and again sending Sally Mae into another series of convulsions. He feels his balls shrink and his cock swell.

"Aw fuuuuck... here it cums Sally Mae... AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH..."

Hot cum sprays into Sally Mae's quivering cunt in spurt after spurt until it is leaking from her pussy and dripping down his balls. When he is drained he collapses on top of her. Sally Mae finally recovers from her orgasm and wiggles out from under Billy Joe. She stands next to the couch with cum running down her legs and dripping onto the floor.

"Shit Billy Joe. You went an shot your stuff inside me. Now I might get pregnant. What you gonna do then?"

"You ain't gonna get pregnant Sally Mae," Billy Joe assures her. "We only done it once."

"You don't know that," she pouts. "Anyhow, I got to be going. Momma's already gonna be steaming mad for me being late and for not showing up with your daddy."

"Don't worry about it Sally Mae. You tell your momma that I'll come over in the morning an fix her stove. Then you an I can go for a ride in my truck."

"I ain't gonna be back from school til after lunch," she tells him while pulling on her panties. "Can you wait til then?"

Sally Mae finishes dressing while Billy Joe sits naked on the couch with his wilting cock lying on one of his thighs and still oozing cum.

"Don't worry Sally Mae. I'll wait til you get home even if I finish early. This time I'll take you on a proper date for we fuck."

"Don't go thinkin I'm gonna let you do that again Billy Joe. You best behave tomorrow, particularly in front a momma, and besides, she ain't going to let you take me anywhere."

"You just leave that to me, Sally Mae. I sure am glad you stopped by today."

"I guess I'm glad I stopped by too. See you tomorrow Billy Joe."

Chapter 2

The next morning Billy Joe knocks on the door of Sally Mae's house. Mrs. Struthers greets him wearing a loose blue dress and an apron. Her long blonde hair and blue eyes makes her look young and innocent. Billy Joe glances at her ample tits when she opens the door.

"Hi there. Sally Mae didn't say nothin bout a big sister. Your momma around? I'm here to fix the stove."

"You must be Billy Joe Parker," she says laughing. "I'm Susie Jean Struthers. Sally Mae is my daughter."

"Ain't no way. You're too young to be a momma."

"Why thank you Billy Joe. That's right kind a you. Come on in an I'll show you the stove."

Billy Joe takes off his shirt to work. Susie Jean can't help but notice his rippling muscles and well toned body. She feels a tingling in her loins that she knows is wrong but she can't help. It has been a long time since she had a man. Billy Joe works hard until he is finished. Susie Jean fetches him a glass of water.

"It should work fine now Mrs. Struthers," he explains. "I fixed that loose shelf in the oven too. Here, come see."

Mrs. Struthers bends over to look into the oven. Billy Joe steps behind her and bends over to point out his workmanship pressing against the soft ass cheeks. He rubs against her as he is explaining what he did. She stays bent over the stove and closes her eyes to contain the pleasure that is surging through her body. She can feel her her pussy leaking into her panties.

"It looks good, Billy Joe," she says trying to sound normal. "Thank you."

Before she can stand Billy Joe reaches around her body. His hands move up her body and squeeze her full tits.

"You shouldn't be touching me like that Billy Joe," she says in a wispy voice. "It just ain't right. Besides, Sally Mae might come home from school anytime now."

Despite her words she makes no effort to move away from Billy Joe. He crushes her tits with his hands and presses his hardening cock into the cheeks of her ass. She stands upright. Billy Joe sinks his teeth into her neck and kisses his way up to her ear.

"Mrs. Struthers, I know you ain't got no man around the house and a pretty woman like you must get lonely at night. If I can help in any way it would be a pleasure."

She makes no attempt to pull away. Billy Joe's lowers a hand and presses it into her pussy through the dress. He feels her ass slowly grinding back against his hard cock.

"I don't know Billy Joe," she gasps. "I'm... uh... too old for you."

"I don't think so Mrs. Struthers. I'm a man and I think you need a man."

Billy Joe presses the back of her neck until she puts out her arms and props her weight against the stove. He lifts her dress and pulls her panties to the side. He already has his cock out of his pants. He guides it to her already wet folds.

"Billy Joe, we... we shouldn't be doing this."

He shoves and feels her pussy split open. His cock slides deep into her body.

"Oh god... uuuuuhhhhhh..."

He slams into her pussy again and again. Susie Jean Struthers gasps and tilts her ass into the air to meet his thrusts.

"Aw gawd... Mrs Struthers, you sure do have a hot pussy. Oh fuuuck."

"Uh, uh, uh... aaaaahhhhh... nnnnggghhh... aw fuuuck... oooohhhhhh."

Susie Jean's gasps and moans are out of control. Billy Joe pulls her dress down her shoulders and unsnaps her bra. His hands knead the naked flesh of her tits while he continues to pound her pussy.

"Aw fuck... oh shit... aahhhh... Mrs Struthers..."

"Mmmpppphhhhh... ungh, ungh, ungh... aaaahhhhhh... aw gawd... nnnn..."

Billy Joe grabs her by the hair and yanks her head back. His cock drives deep into her pussy. His balls bounce off her clit.

"I cain't believe that pussy a yours is so tight after all them babies."

"Uh... uh... I... uh." She can't get the words out. "Oh fuuuck... mmmmm...oh gawd... UUNNGGHHH..."

Susie Jean explodes. Billy Joe continues to hammer her until she explodes again. He pulls out and pushes her to her knees shoving his dripping cock between her lips. She eagerly swallows it into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmmpphhhh... ssssthuuup... ssssthuuuup... nnnggggghhhhhh..."

She takes him deep until her lips are pressed against his pubes. Spit is drooling from her chin.

"Jesus, Mrs. Struthers, you got the whole thing in your mouth."

"Ggggggghhhhh... gggggaaaaaaggghhh... mmmmrrrpppphhhh..."

"Aw fuck, Mrs. Struthers... I cain't hold back anymore... AAARRRGGGHHHH..."

Hot cum explodes into her mouth. Billy Joe grunts and shoots more cum into her until it is drooling from her lips. When he is finished he pulls his cock from her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Struthers," Billy Joe apologizes. "I didn't mean to shoot in your mouth."

It's okay, Billy Joe," she mumbles while wiping her lips. "I don't mind the taste of a man. Do you like the taste of a woman?"

Susie Jean pulls off her panties and sits on the couch. She pulls her legs into the air. Billy Joe looks at her hairy pussy with the folds of her hot cunt peeking out through the dark curls. He slides over between her legs and lowers his face to her waiting sex. His mouth opens over her swollen mound. Billy Joe pushes his tongue into her steamy hole.

"Aw fuuuck... oooohhhh... yes... aaahhhhhhh..."

"Sluuuuurrrrpppp... ssssssssppppppp... shhhllluuuuuppppp..."

Susie Jean grabs his head and humps his face. Billy Joe pushes two fingers up her cunt and flicks his tongue over her clit. Susie Jean explodes into his mouth. She squirms and bucks against his face. A second orgasm sends another gush of pussy juice into Billy Joe's mouth. She finally pushes him away to catch her breath.

"Jesus, Billy Joe, where'd you learn to do that?"

"I don't know, Mrs. Struthers," he says wiping his mouth. "I guess I just like the taste of a woman. I get excited doing it. Looky here, I'm all hard again."

"Sit down on the couch and I'll take care of it, Billy Joe. Sides, I need something inside me after that."

Billy Joe sits on the couch to pull off his pants and shirt. Sally Jean removes her dress and panties. She straddles him with her knees, guides his cock to her pussy lips and slowly impales herself on his hard meat.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moans, "It feels so good inside my pussy... uuuhhhhhh... fuck me Billy Joe... fuck me real good."

"Your pussy is so hot Mrs. Struthers... aw fuuuuccckkk..."

Susie Jean pulls Billy Joe's face into her bouncing tits while she rides him, lifting up his entire length and slamming her ass down until she feels his cock spear deep into her belly. Billy Joe finds a nipple and bites down on it.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNN... oh, oh.... UUUNNNGGGHH..."

"Mrs. Struthers, I can feel your stuff dripping from my balls. Holy shit."

"NNNNNNGGGGHHHH... AAAAHHHHHH... OOOHHHHHHHH..."

Susie Jean falls off him onto the couch breathing hard. Billy Joe climbs on top, rolls her legs back and drives his cock deep into her cunt. Her screams of pleasure pierce the air.

"Fuck me... fuck me... aaaahhhh... uh, uh, uh... oh god... fuck me..."

Billy Joe pounds into her again and again. She has another orgasm and then another. Billy Joe can feel cum building in his balls.

"Aw Jeeez... I'm gonna shoot... UUUUHHHH... AAAAHHHH..."

Hot cum explodes from Billy Joe's cock and pumps into her pussy until she is overflowing. Susie Jean thrashes and squirms beneath him while her feet flail wildly in the air and her fingernails dig into the flesh of his back. They finish sweaty and exhausted clinging to each other with Billy Joe still inside her. He feels her pussy clench his cock in several post-orgasmic spasms.

"Holy shit, Mrs. Struthers, you almost sucked the life outta me. I think I shot a gallon a cum into your pussy."

"I can feel it inside me. I hope I don't get pregnant. I don't need no more babies."

"You mean you ain't on nothin?" Billy Joe asks with a surprised look on his face.

"Well I ain't been with a man in a long time, but I sure do miss it. You gonna come around more often? I got things that need a fixin."

Billy Joe pulls his cock from her pussy releasing a flood of cum and pussy juice that makes a large wet stain on the couch.

"I reckon I could stop over in the mornings before the kids get home from school. Course people might get to talking."

"It don't matter to me Billy Joe," she tells him while picking up her clothes. "I need what you got more than I need my reputation. We best get dressed now before Sally Mae and the kids get home."

"Speaking of Sally Mae, Mrs. Struthers, I was wondering if she could come with me to Jimmy Bob's farm and help me feed and water the horses this afternoon. She was telling me yesterday how much she loves horses."

"Why that'd be real kind of you Billy Joe," she replies. "Sally Mae would be tickled."

"I can guarantee you she's going to be gushing with excitement."

Chapter 3

"So where we really going?" Asks Sally Mae as she climbs into his truck.

"You'll see. I got something special planned."

Sally Mae slides next to him on the bench seat and babbles nervously while trying to guess where they are going. He just drives until they reach a dirt road out in the country. He turns and goes a few hundred yards finally stopping the truck underneath a large oak tree.

"Why're we stopping here, Billy Joe?"

"So I can be alone with you, Sally Mae."

"But I thought we was going on a proper date," Sally Mae protests. "I thought we was going to the movies or something."

"We don't have time to go to the movies," explains Billy Joe. "You told your momma that you'd be back to help fix dinner. This way we can be together. I'll take you to the movies some other time."

A tear runs down Sally Mae's cheek.

"You told me you was gonna take me on a proper date."

"And I will Sally Mae. We just don't have time right now. Don't you wanna be with me? I thought after yesterday we had something special. Don't you like me?"

"It ain't that," sobs Sally Mae wiping the tears from her eyes. "It just don't seem right. I feel like you're using me."

"I'm not using you, Sally Mae. I like you. I wanna kiss you and hold you and make you feel good. That's what people do when they like each other."

Billy Joe slides his hand under her t-shirt and caresses her right tit. With his other hand he reaches up her back and unsnaps her bra. His fingers knead the soft flesh and hard nipple. Sally Mae sits there sobbing but does nothing to stop him.

"I... I told you I wasn't gonna let you do me again like yesterday," Sally Mae mumbles between sobs. "I ain't that kinda girl."

"I know, Sally Mae. I respect you. I do. I know you're a good girl."

He leans over and kisses her on the lips. His hand continues to squeeze her oversized melons and tweak her nipples. Despite her protest Sally Mae feels her body respond to his touch. She opens her mouth and kisses him back. Billy Joe kisses down her neck nibbling on the soft skin.

"You think I'm pretty, Billy Joe?" She purrs.

"You're not just pretty, Sally Mae," Billy Joe tells her while moving her hand over the bulge in his jeans. "You're beautiful. Any man would be proud to be with you"

His flattery works. Sally Mae begins to rub his hard length with her hand. Billy Joe shoves his tongue into her ear and tugs on her nipple.

"Take it out," he whispers. "Please."

Sally Mae tries to unzip him but finds it difficult. Billy Joe reaches down to help while they are kissing. He unbuckles his jeans. Sally Mae reaches into his briefs and wraps her hand around his swollen cock pulling it free. She strokes him with slow steady pumps of her fist.

"Oh god, Sally Mae, that feels real good. It would feel even better if you put it in your mouth. Would you do that for me?"

"You're not going to shoot in my mouth like you did yesterday are you?" She asks looking down at his cock with her mouth poised only inches above it.

"Of course not, Sally Mae."

Billy Joe pushes down on the back of her neck. Her lips move over his swollen knob as his cock slides into her hot wet mouth.

"Mmmmmmppphhh... shluuurrp... thuup... thuuuup...gggggghhhhhhh..."

"Oh gawd, Sally Mae. You do that sooo good. Ooohhh yeah."

"Sluuuuup... you taste a little funny," Sally Mae says pulling her lips from his cock, "Like maybe you been with someone else."

"That's crazy, Sally Mae," Billy Joe adamantly denies. "When would I have the time to be with someone else? I was at your house fixing the stove all morning. Ask your momma. It's probably just sweat from working so hard."

Billy Joe pushes her mouth back over his cock. He holds her head and fucks it up between her lips.

"Ggggghhhhhhhh... aaaarrrgggghhhhh... mmmmmppphhh... ggggghhhhhh..."

"Ahhhhhhh... oh fuuck... shit... you're doing good Sally Mae... ooohhhhhh..."

Billy Joe holds her head and pushes into her throat. She gags and begins to struggle for air. He lets her up briefly as spit drools from her lips and then shoves his cock into her mouth.

"Gggggggggaaaaahhhh... shluuuuup... ggggrrrraaahhh..."

"Gawd, I gotta get my cock in your pussy for I explode, Sally Mae," he says pulling her drooling lips from his cock.

"I don't know about that, Billy Joe," Sally Mae says wiping the spit from her lips and chin. "I told you I wasn't gonna let you do me like yesterday."

In truth her pussy is on fire. When Billy Joe unsnaps her jeans she lifts up from the seat so he can pull them down. He continues to yank on them until her jeans and panties are down by her knees. He slides his hand between her legs and fingers her pussy.

"Sally Mae, you know I wouldn't do nothing to hurt you, but this is special just between you and me. Don't it feel special to you too?"

His fingers dig into her pussy. She moans and humps her pussy against him. When he finally pulls his fingers from her dripping cunt her pussy is about to explode. Everything is spinning out of control. Sally Mae is vaguely aware of Billy Joe pulling her up onto her knees until she is leaning over the back of the seat with her ass towards the front. Billy Joe wedges in behind her and slides his cock between her cheeks until he feels it part her juicy folds.

"I don't know," Sally Mae says protesting while she climbs onto the seat.

"What you doing back there Billy Joe?" Sally Mae protests weakly. "I told you I ain't that kind a... nnnngggghhh..."

Sally Mae gasps when his hard cock sinks into her body.

"Aw fuck Sally Mae... aaahhhhh... you got such a hot and tight little pussy. I just love fucking you... oh shit..."

"Uh, uh, uh... ooooohhhhhhh... oh gawd... uh, I... uuuunnnggghhhh..."

Sally Mae's pussy explodes. Billy Joe hammers her hard. She screams. Another orgasm ripples through her body. Billy Joe licks his forefinger and presses it against her sphincter. When he shoves it up her ass a third series of orgasms sends her into orbit.

"Let's get outta the truck so we got more room," says Billy Joe pulling his cock from her dripping pussy. "I gotta blanket we can use."

"I cain't believe you shoved a finger up my butt, Billy Joe. What'd you go and do that for?"

"Seems to me you liked it," Billy Joe tells her. He opens the door to get out. "You was screaming pretty loud when I did it."

"I didn't say it didn't feel good," Sally Mae says sitting on the seat and wiggling out of her jeans and panties. "It just seemed kind a weird, that's all. No one's ever done that to me before."

"I got something else I bet no one has done that I know you'll like," Billy Joe tells her. "Ever had a boy lick your pussy?"

"No, cain't say I have. You sure you want to lick me there, Billy Joe? It's all gooey."

"I sure do, Sally Mae. I just love the taste of a woman."

Billy Joe spreads the blanket and has Sally Mae get on her back with her legs spread and her knees propped in the air. He crawls between them until his face is only inches from her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm... you smell real good Sally Mae. I cain't wait to eat me some hair pie. You're gonna like this a whole lot."

"I don't..." she starts to say. Billy Joe clamps his lips around her swollen pussy and shoves his tongue into her steamy cunt. "Oooohhhh... uuuhhhh... oh god... aaaahhhhh... uuummmppphhh..."

"Sluuuuppp... shliiippp... mmmmpppphhhh... shluuuuurrrpppp..."

Billy Joe's mouth and tongue attack her pussy sucking and slurping the nectar from her juicy peach. He shoves two fingers up her cunt and twists them around while sucking on her clit. Sally Mae squirms against his face. Her moans get steadily stronger. When he senses she is close her shoves a finger up her ass for the second time.

"Oh god... oh god... AAAAAAHHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH..."

"Sluuuup...sluuuuup... ssssspppppp..."

Billy Joe licks the cream oozing from her cunt. He keeps his finger in her ass and nibbles on her clit until her body is twisting and thrashing with another orgasm. She is still recovering when he slides up her body and thrusts his cock deep into her pussy pushing her knees back by her shoulders. Almost immediately she is in the throes of another orgasm that goes on and on while he pounds his cock into her cunt.

"AAAAHHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHHH... oh god... oh god... uh, uh, uh... AAAHHHHHHHH... UUUUNNNGGHHHH... ooooohhhhh..."

"Oh gawd... aaaaaawwwwww... I'm gonna cum... oh sheeeeeeiiittttt..."

Billy Joe quickly pulls out and kneels above Sally Mae. He aims his cock at her tits. The first jets splash across her large globes drenching them with white cream. The second shot is high and lands on her face. He continues to pump cum over her face and tits until he is drained.

"Why'd you go and shoot all over me like that," Sally Mae says in an angry voice as she sits up. "Damn you. Now I'm a real mess."

"I'm sorry, Sally Mae, but you told me not to shoot in your pussy."

"I guess I did," she replies wiping cum from her face, "But you could a aimed somewhere else."

"I won't do it again. How about we take a break and have a few beers. I got a cooler full a cold ones in the back of the truck."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,978 Followers