Trailer Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers

"I guess," Sally Mae says still wiping cum off her body. "I am pretty thirsty."

Sally Mae practically chugs the first beer. Billy Joe hands her a second which she also downs before he has finished his first. She gets up and goes behind the tree to pee. Billy Joe hands her a third beer. He tips his can to hers.

"I sure do like being with you, Sally Mae. Bottoms up."

"I like being with you too, Billy Joe," she slurs and drains her third beer.

"You want me to do you in the butt Sally Mae. I think you'll like it since you liked my finger up your butt. It'd feel even better with something bigger."

"It would?" Sally Mae says slurring her words with a groggy look in her eyes. "I think I drunk too much beer, Billy Joe."

She is feeling no pain. Billy Joe rolls Sally Mae onto her stomach and picks up a tube of lubrication from the blanket. He put it there in anticipation of fucking Sally Mae in the ass. He squirts some on her asshole and pushes his finger inside to spread it. Then he squirts it all over his cock.

"Wha... what you doing?" Sally Mae asks. "What's that wet stuff?"

"Just relax Sally Mae. I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

"Oh," Sally Mae responds. "You mean in my butt?"

"That's right," he tells her. "You're gonna like it. You just gotta relax."

"I don't know, Billy Joe," she replies in a slurred voice. "I ain't never done it that way."

"Don't worry, Sally Mae. This is special between you and me. I ain't never done this with no one," he lies.

"Oh. Okay," she mumbles.

Billy Joe pushes her legs apart and climbs onto her back. He guides his cock between her cheeks pressing the swollen knob of his cock against her tiny brown sphincter. He pushes hard and suddenly the head pops through. Sally Mae shrieks.

"Aaahhh... wait... stop. It's too big. It ain't gonna go in."

"Just relax Sally Mae."

He pushes deeper driving another two inches into here bowels.

"Uunnghhh... oh god... stop... it ain't gonna fit."

"I said to relax Sally Mae," Billy Joe tells her pushing his cock even further up her ass. "It won't hurt if you relax."

Two more inches disappear up her ass and then another two until finally his whole cock has disappeared. He holds it deep inside her without moving until he is sure she has adjusted. Very slowly he begins to move in and out stopping each time she tenses.

"Mmmmmmm... I did it, Billy Joe," she tells him with a drunken slur. "I took it up my butt."

"You sure did Sally Mae. You're getting butt fucked."

"I'm getting butt fucked," she mimicks.

Billy Joe moves faster and faster as she adjusts to his cock. He slips his hand between Sally Mae's legs and fingers her clit while he fucks her ass. Her gasps and moans steadily increase. His thrusts are harder and deeper. His fingers dig inside her pussy looking for that special spot under her pelvic bone. He finds it.

"Aaaahhh... oh gawd... what's happenin... uh, uh... UUUUNNNGHHHHH..."

Sally Mae screams and twists below him. Billy Joe pumps his cock into her ass again and again driving her to new heights of pleasure. Her screams finally turn to whimpers. Billy Joe collapses on her back with his cock still buried deep in her bowels.

"You were right Billy Joe. I liked that a whole lot. I can still feel you in me. It feels hard."

"It is hard. You want some more, Sally Mae?"

"I reckon I do, Billy Joe."

Billy Joe begins to move his cock. With Sally Mae lying flat he is able to drive straight down into her body on each thrust. She lifts her ass to meet him driving it even deeper. Sally Mae moves a hand between her legs and rubs her pussy. Moments later she jerks and squeals from another orgasm.

"Let's try a different position," suggests Billy Joe pulling his cock from her ass. "Get on your back and pull your legs behind your head."

She complies. Sally Mae is pumping three fingers in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clit. Billy Joe's cock hammers her ass again and again and again until she is shaking uncontrollably. They get onto their sides. He slides behind her and shoves his cock back into her ass. She cums again. He pushes her leg into the air and straddles her other leg which is lying on the blanket. He hammers her ass hard and fast.

"Aw sheeiit... I'm gonna shoot in your ass Sally Mae... uh... aaarrggghhh..."

Sally Mae feels his hot cum fill her bowels. Her fingers fly across her clit as he is pumping his seed into her body. She begins to shake. A scream pierces the air and then another. Billy Joe finally falls away while Sally Mae rolls onto her stomach to catch her breath.

"I guess we best be getting you back home," says Billy Joe, "Before your momma gets worried about us."

"I guess," says Sally Mae sitting up. "But that's the last time I'm gonna let you do me like that until we've been on a proper date."

"How about I take you on a date this weekend, Sally Mae."

"Really, Billy Joe?" Sally Mae says as her eyes get big. "I cain't wait. Where you gonna take me?"

"Someplace real special, Sally Mae. I promise."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers