Trailer Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers

"Yes, baby, just like that," she said. "Now, use your teeth and gently bite it. Right not too hard. Yes, just like that."

As he sucked and nibbled on her left nipple, he moved his hand over to her right breast and began to work that nipple with his fingers.

"Now you've got it. Hmmm. You're starting to understand how to give a woman pleasure."

He alternated between her left and right breast for several minutes before Heather said, "Paul, there are other parts of me too that you have not seen. Do you want to see the rest of me?"

Paul looked up at her while keeping a nipple in his mouth and nodded his head.

She laughed and said, "Okay, but you've got to give me my boob back, baby."

He released her nipple and she stepped back into the center of the room. She reached down and pulled her panties down to her knees, placed her feet together, and let them slide to her ankles. Her dark triangle of pubic hair was moist from her arousal. She stepped out of the panties and then slowly spun around, letting Paul take in her large, shapely butt.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

"Thank you, sweetie. It is so nice to be appreciated."

"No, really, you're beautiful."

She smiled and walked over to him. She reached over and grabbed the coffee table, scooting it a few feet in front of the recliner. She sat down on the edge of the table, and spread her legs for Paul.

Her pussy mesmerized him.

"I take it you've never seen a woman's vagina, Paul."

"No, ma'am. Never."

"Okay, come closer and I'll show you everything."

Paul scooted to the edge of the recliner and leaned toward Heather's open pussy. His rock hard dick was threatening to burst through the denim fabric of his jeans.

"These are the outer lips of the vagina," she said as she ran her fingers along the outside of her pussy. "The correct term is labia majora, but no one but a gynecologist would use that term." She used her fingers to spread the lips, exposing her vaginal opening. "This," she said as she ran a finger into her wet pussy, "is the vagina. This is where a man places his penis during sex."

Paul unconsciously reached into his lap and started stroking his hard cock through his shorts.

After several tantalizing seconds of slowly fingering herself, she pulled her finger out of her pussy and spread the hood covering her enlarged clit. "And this, baby, is the most important part of a woman's vagina. This is the clitoris. See, it's like a tiny dick. Mine gets hard just like yours when I'm excited, but mine doesn't do that to my pants." She pointed toward his lap with her head.

He realized he was rubbing his dick and he stopped.

"No, baby, you've got to be dying. Don't stop. There is nothing to be embarrassed about."

After a second he reached down and began to rub himself again.

"Okay. The clit is the most sensitive part of the vagina and when stimulated, a woman will have an orgasm just like a man, although we don't ejaculate sperm obviously."

"Does it feel good when you come, just like for a man?"

"You bet it does. And you know the best part? A woman can come many, many times in a single night."

"Really?"

"Really," she said.

"Wow! That's amazing. Can I see you come?" He blurted it out without even thinking, and was immediately sorry that he had asked such a stupid question. He turned bright red.

"Would you like that, Paul?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, I guess, but only if you want to." His face was bright red.

"Okay," she said, "I think I can make that happen." She got up from the coffee table and moved to the couch. She sat down and then placed both of her feet on the couch so that her legs were spread wide, her soaking, hot pussy on display. She closed her eyes and started rubbing her clit with her right hand and after a few seconds she inserted her middle finger into her pussy. She fucked herself with her left hand. As she got more and more into masturbating, she opened her eyes and saw Paul on the edge of his recliner completely transfixed.

"Why don't you move onto the floor right in front of me so you can get a better view of the show?"

Paul immediately complied, placing his face just a foot from her steaming pussy. It was very intense for Heather putting a show on for this teenager. After about a minute, she started breathing deeply. She said, "Baby, pull my nipples for me." When Paul grabbed her nipples, she came in an earth-shattering orgasm.

As she came down from her climax, she opened her eyes and smiled at Paul. "Did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

Paul grinned from ear to ear. "Yes, ma'am! That was amazing!"

"Thank you for helping out, baby." She placed her feet on the floor and looked at Paul's face for several long seconds. "Stand up for me, sweetie."

Once he was standing, she could see that he had to be miserable tenting those shorts. Without asking permission, she reached up and unbuttoned his shorts. "Let's see what's going on under here." His massive cock sprang out. "Oh, my!"

"Ms. Lease. Please! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Baby, you've got nothing to be ashamed of. This thing is beautiful!" She leaned forward and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh! Dang! That feels amazing."

She sucked more of his cock into her mouth until she felt the head of his dick touch her throat. She took a deep breath, relaxed her throat, and pulled him in and down her throat until her nose touched his pubic hair. As she was bringing him back out of her throat he said, "Ms. Lease. Watch out. I'm going to come."

She kept rocking her head back and forth on his cock for about 15 seconds when she felt the first of his come erupt into her mouth. She worked feverishly to swallow it all, but despite her best efforts, some escaped and dribbled onto her heavy breasts. She kept him in her mouth until he was completely dry.

"I never knew anything could feel so wonderful, Ms. Lease," he said in a quiet voice.

"You liked that, huh?" She stood up and took him by the hand and headed back towards her bedroom. He watched her shapely ass switch back and forth as she walked. When they got to her room, she closed and locked the door and then told him, "Take off that shirt and lay down on the bed on your back."

She turned the overhead light down very low using the dimmer switch, and walked toward him. She noted that his cock was still rock hard. She thought to herself, "Ah, I wish I had appreciated an 18-year-old cock when I was 18. Well, better late than never." She climbed up onto her bed and straddled him.

She said, "If you think that blowjob felt good, you haven't felt anything yet." She reached behind her and grabbed his cock standing it up. She lowered herself so that her pussy lips were just in contact with his cock, and then she lowered herself onto him in one steady motion. She was so wet that he slid right in.

The look on his face was pure bliss. "You're so warm and velvety, Ms. Lease."

She smiled and said, "You are so sweet." She began to slowly move up and down on his cock. She figured that since he had just come in her mouth, he might last longer than 15 seconds this time. But, then she thought, this is his first time, so, maybe not. She just needed to get off with a cock inside of her. She stopped moving up and down, and impaled herself as deeply as she could. While sitting on him, she began to grind her hips back and forth, getting as much clitoral stimulation from his cock as she could. After a couple of seconds, she felt his hands tentatively reach up and knead her big breasts.

"That's right, baby. Squeeze my tits!" She continued to grind back and forth. "How does this feel?"

He looked up at her with admiration and appreciation written all over his face. "Thank you so much, Ms. Lease. I can't believe I came over here a virgin and now I'm fucking the hottest neighbor in the trailer park."

"You're so welcome, Paul. Thank you for fucking this lonely old mother."

"You're not old...you're beautiful."

With that she leaned forward smashing her breasts on his sweaty young chest. She kissed him very passionately, and she was pleasantly surprised that her kissing lessons proved to be so effective. When he kissed her he slid his tongue into her mouth, but it was not a sloppy teenager kiss, but a proper lover's kiss. She began rocking her hips and her pussy slid up and down his cock.

She could feel her own climax building deep inside her belly. She whispered to him, "I'm going to come soon. Don't stop fucking me no matter what."

He began to meet her thrusts as best he could, and she encouraged him whispering, "That's my man. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck....meeeeeeeeee! With that she came, clamping down on his cock with her pussy muscles. She rode him for a full 45 seconds before she stopped, her heavy breast smashed into his chest heaving for air. She started crying.

"Are you okay, Ms. Lease?" Paul asked.

"I'm better than okay, baby. It's been a long time since a man made me come like that. Thank you!" She kissed him tenderly on the lips, and then laid her head next to his, keeping him inside of her.

After she had regained her composure, she rolled over onto the other side of the bed letting his hard cock slip out of her. "Come here," she said.

He rolled over on top of her, and she reached down between her legs and directed his inexperienced cock into her. He slowly slid into her, enjoying every inch of her warm, inviting tunnel. She said, "Go as fast or slow as you want, baby. This time it's for you."

He slowly started fucking her, and several times he accidently pulled out of her. "Oh, sorry," he'd say each time. She would just smile at him and encourage him to keep fucking her. As he began to find his motion, he started fucking her faster. She pulled both of her nipples and closed her eyes tight. "Oh, baby, you're going to make me come again!"

He also started to feel like he did before when she was giving him a blowjob. His balls began to tingle and tighten up. "I'm going to come, too."

"Come for me, Paul. Come for mama. Come on, baby, fill me up with your beautiful sperm."

He erupted into her pussy at the same time that she pressed her feet down lifting her butt and hips off of the bed. She cried, "I'm coming!"

When they were finished they lay in each other's arms for a long time. She had her head on his arm and was making small circles on his young chest with her fingernails. She said, "I hope that was okay for your first time. I know it was better than my first time."

He said, "Oh, yes ma'am that was amazing. Thank you so much for teaching me."

She reached down and cupped his balls and said, "Oh, baby, there is so much more I can teach you."

Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers
12