Trailer Trash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Word was already out in the school that Emily had beaten Missy in a race as well as the fact that Brandon won $10 on the race. Emily smiled when Maggie told her.

"So that's why he owes me $10," Emily thought as the bus moved through the rich neighborhood and then down the hill towards Jacob Creek.

*****

Missy was the last person in school to know that Brandon had bet against her in the race. She waited angrily at his black mustang convertible as he walked down the long steps from the gym to the parking area.

"Hi babe," he said smiling while moving his lips forward to kiss her. But Missy was ready for it and slung her open hand around until it flattened hard against his un-expecting face. "SMACK!"

"Shit! What was that for?" He asked as he rubbed the red skin.

"YOU BET AGAINST ME TODAY!"

"That fuckin' BUD!" He grumbled. "I didn't bet until Emily had passed you."

"EMILY! You know her name?"

"Missy it was just a gym class race. Everyone knows you are faster than her." He tried to pull her compact body into his but she forcefully shoved him back.

"I didn't lose the race. She cheated by hiding back until my head was turned. I can beat her any day of the week."

"I know," he said feeling her arms fall to her sides. He moved his hands down her lower back until he felt the rise of her round buttocks. "My parents won't be home tonight if you want to stop by." Missy had been promising him that they could go all the way if the conditions were right.

"I have my period," she said lying. "Why don't you call Emily?" She huffed before turning and walking over to her BMW coup.

*****

Emily hid the new shoes and was sitting at the kitchen table when her father got home. Jim Miller had hit on some rough times the past few years. His wife had left him for another man and he had lost his job at the refinery where he was the supervisor of the men who operated the big equipment. After the bank took their modest house he finally got a job at the post office. The only bright thing in his life was his daughter who had not given up on him. "Hi sugar."

"Hi Daddy," she smiled as she jumped into his arms for a hug and light kiss on his cheek. "I made you your favorite."

Jim glanced at the stove and saw the large steel pot which meant he was going to have Pot Roast tonight. "Finally something went right with me today."

After serving him the pot roast and cooked carrots she moved to the chair across from him. "Daddy you know I want to go to college right and I think I have the grades for a partial scholarship to Black Mountain State."

Jim sighed and wiped his mouth. "A partial scholarship won't be enough baby. "I've used all of our savings just to buy this pre-fabricated home and lot."

"I know but.........I have some......really-really....good news." She hesitated when he looked up at her.

"Well?"

"The track coach saw me running today in gym class and......." She gulped. "He thinks I'm good enough to get a full track scholarship."

What she had just said didn't surprise him because he had seen her running with the dogs the past few months. As much as he wanted to say no he knew it was because he was being selfish and didn't want her to leave him alone. "Isn't track practice after school? How will you get home?"

"The coach said not to worry about it."

Jim smiled. "Are you sure he isn't just trying to get another body on the team?"

"No............he timed me today and said my time was close to the state record."

"Let me think about it tonight and I'll leave you a note tomorrow morning on the table." He normally left for work an hour before she even woke up. However the next morning she was wide awake when she heard the door open and close and his truck start up. After sprinting down the narrow hallway to the kitchen she stopped and frowned when she saw the table empty. She was about to turn around and go back to her bedroom when she noticed a piece of paper on the floor. She smiled when she leaned over to read what was written on it.

"Never look back."

"Thank you Daddy."

*****

Only a small light was on in the rear of Bud's garage as the two boys sipped on a cold can of beer. Brandon had told his friend about his argument with Missy.

"Sorry man I didn't think the word would get back to her about the bet," Bud said.

"Actually you might have helped me because things haven't been going so well with her anyway," Brandon added. "My father is going to kill me but I'm going to break up with her."

"The Mayor's daughter?" Bud laughed. "He'll probably have you arrested."

"It's all about her," Brandon sighed. "All Missy talks about is her life and how great a runner she is."

"Does this have anything to do with the Creeker girl?"

"Her name is Emily," Brandon said seriously "You know she is really smart in Chemistry. How are you doing with her friend?"

"She's not as smart but she had me laughing pretty much the whole class. You know talking to a Creeker was a lot of fun because she was not so much into her appearance or clothes."

"How would you like to go on a double date this weekend?"

"Holy shit. You're serious about breaking up with Missy. Please do it somewhere where I can see it happen."

"I don't think so. So do you want to go on a double date or what?"

"Well hell yes. I hear the Creeker girls all fuck and give damn good blowjobs."

"If you make any bad remark about Creeker girls in front of Emily I'll kick your ass."

"Me?"

*****

Missy had just rolled out of her bed when she heard her maid call for her. She opened the bedroom door and said, "What do you want Marie?"

"Mr. Brandon is here to see you!"

"He probably wants to apologize," Missy thought. "Tell him I'll be down in a few minutes!" She quickly ran into her bathroom and combed her hair and gargled. A few minutes later she strolled down the stairs. "Here to say you are sorry?"

Brandon shook his head and held out his hand. In it was her class ring. "I don't want to go out with you anymore." He had thought of other ways to tell her but decided she would only understand a direct approach.

Missy stopped about three feet from him and looked at the ring. Never had any boy broken up with her before. "You're joking right?"

"I'm not joking Missy. Neither one of us is happy so this is the best way."

Steam built up in Missy's body and anger quickly escaped. "Oh no. You are not breaking up with me. She slapped his open hand causing her ring to fly onto the floor and then swung her other hand up to again slap his face. However his time he was ready for it and grabbed her wrist.

"We're finished." As he held her wrist he grabbed her necklace and pulled it and his class ring over her head. "I'll give you the necklace back in school today." He turned and left the speechless girl in shock.

A few seconds later she realized what had just happened.

Brandon jumped into his black convertible and was backing out when she ran from the large mansion out onto the large lawn. "Brandon wait!" But he just pulled down his sun glasses and drove away.

*****

Emily and Maggie knew something was up when their school bus pulled into the large drop off area. Kids were all standing around in clusters whispering about something. Not being shy Maggie moved into one of the groups and spoke to them. A few minutes later she caught up with Emily who had started walking to her locker.

"Em.......slow down," Maggie giggled. "You are not going to believe what I just heard."

"What?" Emily asked. She had more important things on her mind than gossip.

"Brandon broke up with Missy."

Emily stopped in her tracks. "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, everyone knows about it."

"God she is really going to hate me now," Emily thought. But at the same time she realized Brandon was a free man. A tiny smile started gradually on her face and by the time she made it to her locker it was a full blown grin. As she grabbed out her Economics' text book she felt someone tap her on her shoulder. She turned expecting it to be Maggie and looked up into Brandon's eyes.

"Uh......hi...," he grinned. "I......uh..was wondering if.....you would like to go out with me this weekend."

Emily heard his words but they didn't make any sense. Her mind was cluttered with so much emotion and excitement that she couldn't even talk. "Agghh.........go........uhhh.......out?"

"I broke up with Missy his morning."

"I........uh....heard," she said sweating and feeling flush. "You want to go out with me?"

He smiled. "Yes."

"I.........uh...uh....guess so." Her heart was beating so hard she knew he could hear it pounding in her chest.

"You guess so?" he repeated. "I know we really don't know each other very well but........actually Bud is asking Maggie out as we speak. Maybe we could go on a double date."

Emily looked down the long hallway and saw Bud and Maggie talking by her locker. "Yes." She smiled.

"Great," he smiled back at her. "I can come by your house and pick you up around 7:00PM tomorrow night."

Emily panicked realizing she didn't want him to see that she lived in a pre-fab home. "It might be better if you pick us up at the gas station at the bottom of the hill."

"Uh..........OK," Brandon said. "Bud and I will pick you two up at 7:00PM. If Maggie agrees."

"Oh she will," Emily added.

"See you in Chemistry," he said before turning and walking away.

Emily had not noticed two girls who were standing in listening range who were now whispering and giggling. She wanted to ask them to please not say anything but she knew it was hopeless. She closed her locker and walked down towards Maggie and Bud.

"Good morning Bud," Emily grinned. She stopped short when she noticed Maggie's hand in his.

"So I hope you said yes," Bud grinned.

"Yes I said yes. Brandon has the details." Emily replied.

"See you later," Bud whispered to Maggie as he leaned forward and gently kissed her softly on her lips. He turned and moved away.

"What was that?" Emily said when he got out of hearing distance.

"What?"

"Yesterday he doesn't know you and today you are holding hands and kissing."

"We didn't really kiss," Maggie giggled. "That's tomorrow night."

"Jesus Maggie. He's going to think you are easy."

"Maybe I am," she giggled.

*****

"That tramp," Missy said to Brandy in the girls' locker room before gym class started. "She must have promised him sex or something."

"That's right. Why would he break up with you unless she promised him she would fuck him?"

"Just make sure everyone knows," Missy smiled as the other girls walked into the locker room to change into their gym shorts and tee shirts.

*****

Emily had seen and heard the other kids whispering when she walked by or into the early morning classes. Most of them were supportive but a few Hillers pushed up their noses when they saw her. It didn't bother her until she walked into the locker room and Maggie walked up to her.

"The rumor is that you promised Brandon that you will fuck him. Missy must have started it."

Emily quickly glanced over Maggie's shoulder at Missy who was surrounded by four other Hiller girls and started walking her way.

"You take Missy and I'll take the others," Maggie whispered with clinched fists.

But Emily had noticed something about Missy. As she moved up to her Missy backed up expecting the Creeker to punch her. Missy knew she could get thrown out of school if she hit the Mayor's daughter.

Instead Emily smiled and leaned over. "Where is Brandon's ring?"

Missy's hand moved up automatically to touch it but she realized it was gone. "You're a whore."

"You're a poor loser," Emily smiled as she turned and walked to her locker.

Maggie stayed close to Emily while she took off her denim shorts and sweatshirt. The two got dressed and headed out to the track.

Coach James had the girls lining up again to get another chance at seeing if Emily was just lucky the last time. He knew Missy was upset but figured it would make her put in more training hours and to get into better shape if Emily could provide some competition.

"Hold up," the coach said when Emily ran out onto the track. Once she was in line he took out his stopwatch. "Once around the track again like yesterday."

Missy glared down the line at Emily as she took her starting stance. There was no way the Creeker was going to beat her again. Her eyes roamed up into the bleachers where she saw Brandon and Bud as well as half the school who had turned out to see if Missy could lose two races in two days.

Emily smiled at the other girl and wiggled her toes in her new track shoes. Next to her was Brandy who whispered, "You're going to lose today whore."

"Well see," Emily whispered back.

"Ready, on your marks............GO!" Coach James screamed.

Missy broke away quickly and put every ounce of her speed in order to get to the front. She wanted to get a big lead because she had seen Emily's speed at the end.

Again Emily found herself trapped in the pile of runners with Brandy squeezing her into the pack. As she moved back again to let the pack go by so did Brandy. Emily was not ready as Brandy's elbow smacked her in her chest causing stars in her eyes from the pain. "OWWWL!" For a moment she lost her breath and even had to pull up for a second. By now Missy was way out in front and even catching the pack would be tough but Emily was not a quitter.

Missy peeked back and saw Brandy giving her the thumbs up. They had talked about roughing up the slut and it seemed to be working.

"Shit did you see that?" Brandon asked Bud when he saw Brandy elbow Emily causing her to stop running. "They are ganging up on her."

Others also saw it and most of the Creekers booed. Coach James saw it as well but was more interested in what Emily was going to do. More than half the race was over when Missy crossed the halfway point. Suddenly the people in the stands were standing and cheering as Emily turned on her afterburners and quickly closed in on the pack.

Maggie had stayed in the pack and didn't know what had happened until she looked back to see Brandy and Emily behind them. She was pissed but waited until Brandy moved back up behind the pack waiting for Emily once more.

"Come on bitch," Brandy laughed as Emily's long strides moved her up close to her. As Brandy swung her body to the side to slam into Emily she suddenly tripped over something and went face downward on the track.

Emily smiled at Maggie and jumped over Brandy's prone body. "Go get her," Maggie yelled.

Emily blew by the pack and saw Missy had about a ten person lead as they passed the ¾ point. She heard the people yelling but didn't know they were cheering for her until she saw Brandon jumping up and down. "GO EMILY!"

Because Missy jumped out so quickly her body was quickly draining of its energy. Her eyes looked ahead at Coach James who had the stop watch in his hand. With all of her last bit of effort she made it to him just before Emily blew by her on the outside. "I WON!" She screamed. But no one was clapping. She was breathing rapid as she turned to the stands to see them rooting for her but they were all looking at Emily who continued running around the track again. "Coach..........I won," she directed at Coach James who was also watching Emily.

Emily was disappointed she had not beaten Missy but was thrilled that most of them were cheering for her. She continued the run around the track and as she once again crossed the finished line the cheers were deafening. Embarrassed she gave everyone a slight wave of her hand and moved over to the fence where Brandon, Bud and Maggie stood. "I guess I lost."

"No, I think you are the big winner today," Maggie giggled. They looked at Missy who stood alone in the middle of the track.

"Do you know you ran the mile in about six minutes?" Coach James asked when he walked up to her.

"Sorry," Emily answered. "I think I can do better than that." She knew she didn't go all out the last lap.

As they all walked from the track back to gym Maggie and Bud walked ahead of Brandon and Emily holding hands. Emily was nervous walking like this next to the most popular boy in the school with many kids watching. Her heart almost exploded when he moved his hand down to take hers. She smiled and looked up into his brown eyes.

Emily had about fifteen minutes to shower before the next class and had wrapped up in a large towel before removing her underwear. She moved into the shower room and saw one of the shower stalls empty. After moving inside and adjusting the water she moved her somewhat tired but very excited naked body under the warm spray. It was about a minute later when her shower curtain opened and a naked Missy stood there looking at her.

Missy's world had turned upside down in only a matter of about 24 hours. She was not the fastest runner in school anymore and had lost the most popular guy. She knew her body was one of the best if not the very best she had seen in the school so she figured she would let Emily know it as well. After waiting for the Creeker to go into the shower she pulled open the curtain and grinned. Her smile lowered when she saw Emily's full and very firm uplifting breasts with rosy pink nipples. The girl's abs were tight and creamy leading down to a full blonde bush between her firm and smooth thighs.

"Can I help you?" Emily asked as she turned and displayed what only a few of her girlfriends had ever seen. After hiding it under the baggy clothes Emily was proud now showing it.

"I.......uh.......thought.....this shower was empty."

"It's not," Emily said while turning to show Missy her nearly perfectly shaped hips. She heard Missy close her curtains and thought about how Missy had shaven her pubic mound. Emily had read of such things in Cosmopolitan in the library but until now had not seen it. Her fingers parted her thick golden bush and rubbed over her swollen clitoris. For the first time her body was alive and excited.

*****

It was after school when Maggie ran up to Emily. "I have us a ride home if you want to go shopping."

Emily normally didn't spend too much of her hard earned money on clothing but this was not a normal time. "Really?"

"Yes we need something to wear for tomorrow night."

"I'll call my home and leave a message for Daddy," Emily giggled. An hour later the two girls walked through the mall and up to the Victoria Secret store window. "And why are we looking here?" Emily asked.

"Well I hear that Brandon only broke up with Missy because you promised you would let him fuck you," Maggie whispered. "So you will need some sexy underwear."

Emily punched her friend on the shoulder. "Don't even say that as a joke. I won't need sexy underwear because he won't get that far."

"Too bad," Maggie giggled as she held up a tiny matching set of black panties and a bra. "It's about time we lost our virginities."

"Speak for yourself," Emily blushed when an older woman who overheard Maggie walked by. Emily too purchased a sexy pink panty and bra set but not as tiny or sheer as Maggie's. After buying a new and tighter blouse Emily and Maggie then headed over to the front of the mall where Maggie's aunt picked them up.

"I'm in here," Jim yelled when he heard his daughter come home.

Emily moved into the small living room and put her book bag on the chair. Inside of it were her new clothes that she didn't want him to see. "Hi Daddy."

"So why the last minute trip to the mall?"

"Uh.......there's a party tomorrow night and Maggie and I are going to go to. I just wanted something to wear."

"You look good in anything," Jim grinned. "So show me what you bought."

"It's just a blouse," Emily lied. "Not much."

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers