Trailer Trash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" she whispered between large breaths. "Don't you like it?" She had made sure to rub against his hardness.

"Yes too much," he chuckled. "I........uh...don't want to.......cum in my slacks."

Emily giggled and blushed. "Oh." She put her lips into his neck and licked his tender earlobe. "Will you show me what to do?"

Brandon was shocked at first that she was willing to jerk him off but wasn't going to pass up the chance. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I don't want Missy to come by your house anymore," her lips sucked in his earlobe sending shivers up and down his spine. "Take it out."

"Jesus," he whispered as he reached down and opened his slacks. His fingers pulled out his throbbing member and moved up to take her trembling fingers. She didn't resist as he guided them downward until they touched the swollen tip of his bare cock.

Emily wanted to look down at it but was too afraid. Instead her fingers rubbed and explored down its length to the opening of his boxers and then inside to cup his balls. It was a first for her so she wanted to take the time and learn. "What do I do?"

Brandon's eyes were closed and his mouth opened wide while he curled her fingers around his thickness and then covered them with his. He then started a slow up and down stroking motion.

Emily got the motion and after he pulled his fingers away got it going really good. Then she stopped. "When you cum you are going to mess up your slacks."

"Take them off for me," he whispered.

"Oh God," she thought as her body moved back and she glanced down at the hard long penis in her fist. Her face was bright red as she released him and jerked his slacks and boxers down to his ankles at the same time. This time when her hand returned to his hard-on she kept her eyes on it as she stroked him.

"Oh God Emily," Brandon moaned. He moved his hand up under her blouse and up across her bra strap. As his fingers toyed with the clasp her fingers stopped and she sat upright. He thought he had blown it but instead saw her unbutton her blouse and then reach behind her to release her new pink bra. She smiled as she turned and showed a boy her naked breasts for the first time.

"God they are so beautiful," he grinned while moving his large hand up to cup the closest one. Her long hard nipple pressed into his palm while he caressed and rubbed up and down it. He was about to lean over and kiss the hard tip when she pushed him back and then moved on top of him. Her mouth found his again and her body moved up and down his hard length.. It was only a few seconds later that he groaned and warned. "I'm going to cum."

Emily tried to move off but his hot spunk shot from the hard tip and covered his thick pubic hair and the front of her jeans. Her fingers quickly grabbed it to aim it to the side while load upon load of his cum emitted from his hose. Finally he moaned and dropped back.

Emily smiled because she had pleased him without going too far. Most of the girls she knew had jerked off boys before but she had never found one worthy enough until now. "Did I do OK?"

"God yes," Brandon whispered as he sat up and saw the mess on her jeans. "But I didn't want that to happen."

Emily looked at the door leading into the bathroom. "I'll see if I can clean it off." As she started to move up she picked up her bra but he grabbed it from her hands.

"Please don't put it back on," he begged.

She blushed and stood up over him while looking down at his now limp penis which was only about five inches long. "That is amazing."

"So are those," Brandon laughed as he lunged up to cup her titties but she jumped back.

*****

"Are you still mad?" Bud asked as he realized he had to go to her.

"Yes. You thought that I was easy because I live on Jacob Creek."

"Not really," he said while moving next to her and leaning over to nibble on her neck. "I was hoping we could really get to know each other."

Maggie sighed and moved her head back on the cushion as his tongue left wet marks while moving down her neck to the small valley between her bare breasts. "I'm not mad anymore," she giggled while taking his head in her hands and pulling his mouth to her waiting nipple.

"Ummm," she moaned softly. After two minutes of kissing her hard tips he moved up to her mouth.

"I'll do only what you want to do," he whispered. He figured it would be better if she called the shots.

"Good," she said smiling. "Take off your pants and underwear."

"What?" He asked suddenly fearful of being totally naked in front of a girl. He knew his penis was not as big as Brandon's.

"You said you would do whatever I wanted."

"Yes but...." When she pushed his lips back from her chest he said, "Ok, I'll do it."

Maggie sat back and watched a boy undress for the first time. When he pushed down his briefs and stood back showing his six inch hard-on she smiled and motioned for him to walk to her.

Bud had never had a girl touch him before so when Maggie's right hand grabbed his hard cock he almost shot his wad right there.

"It's nice and hard," she whispered while rubbing her thumb across the few pre-cum droplets. "Come here and sit on my lap and face away from me."

Bud quickly turned and lowered his naked ass onto her lap and felt both of her hands move around from the back to once again capture his shaft. "Lean back and let me take you to heaven," she giggled.

Bud did just that and marveled at the way she would bring him to a climax and then back off. Her lips sucked on his ear while she stroked him fast and then slow. "You're mine now Bud Sampson and down forget it."

"I............uh.......won't," he moaned. His hips were now rising and falling as she jerked him off.

""Ready?"

"Yes oh God YES!" Her fingers suddenly kicked into overdrive and his hot white fountain erupted. "NOW MAGGIE NOW!"

She did her best to hold onto his exploding cock but it finally slipped from her fingers because of all the lubrication now covering his pubic area. "You better go and clean up." She whispered.

*****

Emily partially closed the door and removed her jeans. She felt the dampness between her own thighs as she leaned over to wash out Brandon's passion. She didn't see or hear the door open but did feel his hands on her waist just above her tiny pink panties. "Brandon!" She yelled as she dropped her jeans into the sink and turned. "You shouldn't see..........me like this." Her hands moved down and covered the visible blonde bush coming through her panties.

"But you saw me," He grinned. His fingers moved slowly down her arms to her fingers. One by one he gently pulled them away until they rested to her sides. "You are so beautiful." He whispered while tracing his fingers around the waistband of her silk undies. When they met at her center they dove under the elastic and pulled outward.

"Don't," she whispered not believing it herself. But his fingers now under the elastic moved back outward to her hips and then pushed downward.

Brandon took his time uncovering her soft mound of blonde curly hairs that was neatly trimmed into small triangle. "So soft," he whispered while rubbing his fingers through the golden mons.

Emily's body had taken over the control now as she put her hands on his shoulders while his body lowered her panties down over her bush and dripping slit past her thighs and down off her legs and feet. She lifted one foot at a time and watched his eyes move up her body as he stood back up. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt to make him naked like her. When his naked front moved into hers they both realized how great it felt.

"Touch me," she begged as her legs opened. Brandon did just that and quickly found out she was indeed a virgin. "Oh God Brandon, touch me right here." Her fingers guided his to her throbbing clitoris.

He did as she said and soon it was her that was moaning and groaning as her body was about to explode. "Ah God......I've never........Oh my............It feels so..........GOOD!" Emily Miller for the first time lost total control of her body as she climaxed. "It felt so good she was about to scream. "Stop or I'm going to scream!"

"Good," he laughed as he rubbed her clitty faster and faster.

"NOW I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMM!" The windows in the guest house shook when her high pitched voice shattered the air. As she climaxed her mouth moved to his and her tongue fucked in and out of his lips. Finally after another minute she pushed him back. "See what you made me do!"

"What?"

"I didn't want you to see me naked tonight and not only did you see me you touched me and made me cum!"

"Sorry," he grinned.

Emily turned and pulled her damp jeans from the sink. "I better put these in a clothes dryer." She pulled up her panties and then her bra before pulling on her blouse. By the time she was finished Brandon was dressed and was holding the door open for her.

"I can't go into the house in my panties," Emily said.

"Take them off," he laughed while grabbing her jeans from her hands and running towards the house.

Emily being quicker passed him at the sunroom door and jumped inside. Brandon was right behind her and they both stopped when they saw a naked Bud sitting on Maggie's lap.

"Jesus Maggie," Emily said when she saw her cousin stroking Bud's soft penis. She realized then that Brandon was very well-endowed.

Bud quickly reached down and pulled his slacks up over his dangling participle. "You two could have knocked." He saw the blonde bush through Emily's pink panties. "Talk about us."

"Don't look," Emily said blushing. She jerked the jeans from Brandon's hands and covered her nearly exposed pussy.

"The dryer is down the hall to the left," Bud grinned. He watched Emily's cute nearly naked ass as she turned and moved away. "Nice ass."

Emily shocked them all by wiggling it.

*****

"Uh Brandon do you mind?" Bud asked as his best buddy stood there gawking at his nearly naked body on Maggie's lap.

"Sorry," Brandon laughed before moving down the hallway to find his girl.

Emily put the jeans in the dryer on the warm cycle so her already tight jeans wouldn't shrink anymore. After pushing the cycle button she moved into the small hall bathroom to dry off under her panties.

"Emily," Brandon said as he tapped on the door.

The door opened and she walked out and into his arms. As their lips meshed his hands explored her panty-covered buttocks.

She pushed back and looked into his eyes. "I don't want you to think that I'm easy."

"I don't........."

"We are going too fast......"

"I know....."

His fingers gently massaged her soft cheeks while his lips nibbled at her neck and earlobe.

"Stop........" she said as she pushed him back.

"Don't you like it?"

"Yes...oh God yes....I like it too much. That's why we have.....to stop."

*****

Bud quickly pulled up his briefs and slacks and then sat back down next to Maggie. "It's not fair. You got to see me but I only saw your breasts."

"It gives you something to look forward to," she giggled. Her hand moved behind his head and pulled his lips down to hers.

After about ten minutes Emily's jeans were dry enough to put back on even with the objection of Brandon. They finally sat on the sofas and watched a sitcom when Emily realized it was almost midnight. "OH NO!"

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked.

"It's late and my father will be home before me," she gasped as she stood up. "We have to go."

The four of them hurried to Brandon's car and then sped down the hill towards Jacob Creek. "You can drop me off here," Emily said when they got to the gas station which was just about ready to close.

"I better take you straight home," Brandon said while driving past it.

"Let me out at the school," Emily said nervously.

"Emily you have to get home," Maggie said. "She lives about a half-mile up that road."

Emily looked for the landmarks and when she saw her aunt's house she said, "There it is," Maggie was about to say something but Emily glared at her. She looked at Brandon and leaned over to lightly kiss him. "I better go." Before he could say anything she opened the door and jumped out. Maggie did the same.

"Geez, they really wanted to get rid of us," Bud said as the two girls walked towards the older wood frame house. "Well she was late and I don't want to get in trouble with her parents."

"I think she lives with her dad," Bud said. "Maggie said her parents split up when he lost his job at the refinery."

"It must have been tough on Emily," Brandon said as he backed out of the dirt driveway and headed back down the long dark two lane road. When they got to the school Bud found Maggie's purse. "Shit.......here is Maggie's purse," he said. "Let's go back and give it to her."

Brandon did a u-turn in the school parking lot and headed back up the hollow. As they got to the house where the girls went into Bud grabbed the purse and ran up to the door. Brandon watched as he tried to see what Emily's father looked like but instead an old lady answered the door in her robe. Bud talked with her for a while and he saw the lady point up the road. When Bud returned he said, "That was Emily's aunt. Emily lives six lots up the road."

"But why would she say she lived there?" Brandon asked himself as he drove up the road counting the lots. When he got to the sixth one he saw the mobile home. "She lives here? In a trailer?"

"I told you she was trailer trash," Bud joked.

*****

Emily and Maggie took their time walking up the road to her mobile home because they could see her father was not at home yet. They giggled as they talked about seeing the boys naked and were almost into her driveway when they saw headlights coming back up the dark road.

"Oh God.......it's them," Emily gasped as she grabbed Maggie's wrist and pulled her behind a large bush by the entrance to her dirt driveway. "Duck down."

The car drove very slowly up to her driveway and then pulled into it.

"She lives here," they heard Brandon say. "In a trailer?"

"I told you she was trailer trash," they heard Bud laugh.

*****

"We better go," Brandon said suddenly realizing why Emily had not wanted him to take her directly home. As he turned to look over his left shoulder to back out he saw Emily and Maggie standing next to the car. Emily had tears in her eyes and Maggie looked as if she was going to kill somebody. He stopped the car and saw Emily's eyes pouring. She suddenly ran towards the trailer.

"EMILY WAIT!" Brandon yelled.

"You asshole," Maggie said before swinging her open hand and smacking across Bud's face. She too turned and ran after her crying cousin.

"Fuck Bud!" Brandon said wanting to smack his friend like Maggie had just done. He put the car in park and moved up to the door. "Emily." He said as he knocked on it. But no one answered it. He knocked again. "Talk to me."

He was about to knock again when he saw another set of headlights pull up behind his car. He turned to watch a tall man walk up to him. "Just who are you?" Jim asked.

"Brandon Walsh sir," he answered nervously.

"And what are you doing here?"

"I........uh....need to talk to.....Emily."

"You do huh?" Jim said. "Well you wait here and I'll go and see if she wants to talk to you." He pushed Brandon aside and moved inside. When he opened the door he almost knocked Maggie over. "Uncle Jim," she said.

"What is going on?"

Maggie was still mad as a hornet. "Emily is crying in her room because those boys called us trailer trash."

Jim knew he should have counted to ten but to hear his baby crying in the other room was too much. He pushed open the door and grabbed Brandon's shirt collar. Even though Brandon was well-built he was not prepared when the man shoved him off of the small wooden porch. "Sir let me explain," Brandon said as the man moved down to complete his ass whipping. Jim was about to grab the boy again when he heard Emily's voice. "NO DADDY....JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE."

Brandon looked up at the girl who had taken his heart. "Emily I'm sorry I........"

"JUST LEAVE!" She sobbed before turning and running back into the house.

"EMILY PLEASE!"

Jim took another step. "You better leave son before I do something we both will be sorry for."

"Brandon lets go," Bud said from the car.

*****

When Jim entered the trailer his daughter was sitting next to Maggie on the sofa. "What the hell was that all about?"

"Daddy I'm sorry but I........I mean we.......had a double date with those boys tonight. After they dropped us off they....I mean we over heard them calling us trailer trash." Emily wiped her eyes again. "I'm sorry I lied to you about us having a slumber party."

"Those boys live up on the hill?"

"Yes sir," Maggie said. "We thought that they were nice and...."

"Well you are not trailer trash or any kind of trash. I'll go speak to their parents tomorrow and straighten this all out."

"No please don't." Emily said. "I made a mistake and thought I knew someone. I didn't."

Jim knew what she was saying because he thought he knew his wife before she walked out on him. "I know baby. Just remember you will always have your family."

"I know," she said wiping her eyes again. "I love you Daddy."

"Me too sweety."

*****

"I should kill you right now," Brandon said to Bud as they drove back up the hill. "FUCK!"

"Shit man I was just joking. You know me."

"I told you to not joke about Creekers. FUCK!"

"I'm sorry man. I know you really liked Emily too."

Brandon didn't respond as he tried to figure out a way to get her to talk to him again.

*****

It was Sunday morning when the sun came up again for Emily. She had cried most of the night until her body finally dozed off. Her father let her sleep while he drove down to the small Christian church by the gas station.

Emily was still asleep when her cell phone woke her up. She picked it up expecting it to be Maggie, "Hi."

"Emily it's me," Brandon said quickly. "Don't hang up."

"Why you are calling trailer trash?" she said angrily before hanging up.

"Wait.......it wasn't me who...." He said before he realized she had disconnected his call. He called back but her cell phone was busy. When he got her answering message he said, "Emily I didn't call you trailer trash. It was Bud and he was just joking. God I want to see you again so bad. Please don't be mad. Call me please."

Brandon put his phone down on the table and saw his father walk into the kitchen.

"Sorry but I overheard your message," Paul said as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "It sucks being a teenager doesn't it?"

"It's not fair," Brandon said. "I finally found someone I really care for and Bud screws it up."

Paul sat down. "So this girl is something special?"

"Dad........I've never felt this way towards a girl before. I think about her when I get up, all day and then before I go to sleep."

Paul laughed. "I know how you feel."

"Really."

"Yes and I married her," Paul grinned. "Now I'm not saying you should marry her but I sure wouldn't give up."

"Yeah but she is really pissed."

"Does she care about you like you do her?"

Brandon sat upright. "Well yes.......I think so. I mean before Bud screwed it up last night."

"Well right now I expect she is hoping you'll make things right."

"How do I do that?"

Paul smiled. "I have no idea. Ask your mother." He stood and walked out the door.

Sylvia pushed the shovel down into the dark dirt by her blue ribbon roses. As she picked up the shovel load she saw her son walking up to her. "Are you here to help me dig?"

"Yes if you will give me some advice," Brandon smiled. She handed him the shovel and he took the next five minutes to tell her about his date last night minus the sex part. "So what should I do?"