Trailer Trash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing really you can do," she said while shaking her head. "You are more like your father every day."

"Ma it wasn't me. It was Bud."

"I know but all she heard were the words "trailer trash." In her mind she thinks that you think of her that way."

"So there's nothing I can do?"

"Nope but I have a few friends who live down on Jacob Creek. What is her full name?"

"Miller.......Emily Miller."

"I'll do my best but I can guarantee anything." She smiled as she took her shovel back. "You dug the hole pretty deep."

"Thanks Ma," Brandon said smiling. At least he had a faint ray of hope.

*****

Emily finally moved out of bed and into the bathroom. She didn't bother washing up because she had decided she was not going to ever leave the trailer again. She wobbled into the kitchen and was about to pour a glass of milk when someone knocked on her door. She peeked out making sure it wasn't Brandon and saw her Aunt May. "Hi Aunt May," Emily said trying to hide her sadness.

"I heard what happened," May said as she pushed into the mobile home. "Are you OK?"

"Not really," Emily said trying to hide back tears again.

"You know I knew a girl once that was my best friend. But we came from different neighborhoods and no one ever gave us a chance."

Emily sat up. "Is she still your best friend?"

"Well yes but I haven't seen her much lately," May said. "You see she split up with her husband and moved away."

"You're talking about my mother," Emily said sitting back. "But she didn't come from a rich family."

"Are you sure?" May asked. "Just because she didn't ask her parents for any money doesn't mean they weren't rich."

"I never met my grandparents," Emily said. "Mother told me that they were dead."

"They are dead to her but are very much alive," May grinned. "They have wanted to meet you for years but your parents have denied it."

"But why would they? I mean why does my mother hate them?"

"Because they wouldn't accept your father when she told them she wanted to marry him," May answered. "They wanted her to marry a rich man."

"God that is so stupid. I mean if they love each other why shouldn't they be together?"

May grinned. "Do you like this boy?"

Emily wanted to say no but couldn't. "God yes Aunt May. When I'm around him my body gets so tingly and I have trouble breathing. What should I do?"

May smiled and tried to stand up but being in her late seventies her legs were not so strong anymore. "Maybe you should talk to your mother?"

"No way," Emily thought as her Aunt walked out of the trailer

*****

Brandon tried calling Emily again that night but only got her voice mail. He told her again how much he cared for her and that he had not called her trailer trash. The next morning he made sure to be standing on his front porch when her school bus rode by but her face wasn't in any of the windows. After jumping into his sports car he easily beat the slow bus and was waiting for it when it pulled into the school. He held a dozen red roses in his hand as he stood there waiting for her to get off.

"She's not coming to school today," Maggie snarled at him as she brushed by him.

"Maggie wait," Brandon said as he ran up and walked next to her. "She knows it wasn't me who called her........" A few other kids walked by and he didn't want to say it out loud.

"You don't get it do you?" Maggie said as she stopped and looked at him. "She was embarrassed that you even know she lives in a trailer. It didn't matter that you didn't say it because you were there." Maggie turned and saw Bud waiting for her at the top of the steps going into the school.

"Don't even say a word," she growled as she pushed by him.

"I guess I really screwed up this time. Didn't I?" Bud said to his long time best friend.

"Don't say a word to me either," Brandon said as he tossed the dozen roses into the nearby garbage can.

*****

"Something is going on between Brandon and Trailer Trash," Brandy whispered to Missy as they dressed for gym later on. "Someone saw him standing by her school bus this morning with roses but she didn't get off. That Maggie girl argued with him and then he threw the roses into the garbage can."

"Really?" Missy smiled. "I knew he would realize what a tramp and low life she really is."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. Seems she is doing everything I need right now." It also meant Missy would win today's race during the gym class. With the help of the new trainer her father hired she knew she would be on top again very soon.

Coach James later noticed Emily was missing and asked Maggie where she was before he started the half-mile race.

"Sick," Maggie said without emotion as she stared down the line at Missy who was bouncing up and down and smiling.

"OK on the line," Coach James said before looking at his watch. "GO!"

The pack took off but Missy quickly took the lead and never looked back as she won by at least 50 feet. Maggie managed to finish second which made it worse since she was the first one to get to Missy. "So Trailer Trash is afraid to race me I hear?" Missy giggled.

Maggie tried her best to hold back but when Missy gave her the finger she bolted into her until the princess tumbled onto her back on the infield grass. Maggie got three punches into her right eye before the Coach and others pulled her off. Ten minutes later the principle suspended her for at least a week.

*****

Emily was watching a Harry Potter movie when her door opened and Maggie moved in. "What are you doing home so early?"

Maggie grinned. "The principle let me go home early since I gave little miss perfect a black eye."

"NO....." Emily said before turning off the movie. "Why?"

"Well she called you trailer trash first and then gave me the finger."

Didn't anyone hear her or saw her do it?"

"Yes but who is going to say something back to the Mayor?"

"I owe you," Emily grinned.

"Yeah but I have a week suspension and it maybe longer. I might have to take summer school to graduate."

"A black eye?"

"Well it wasn't black when I left the principle's office but it sure was swollen. I'm sure it's black now."

"Good," Emily smiled for the first time all day.

"So are you going to quit the team now?"

"No way," Emily grinned as she pulled on her new shoes. "I better go and run the dogs."

Brandon hurried out of his last class and into his car. He wanted to get to Emily's trailer before her father got home from work. As he drove down the two lane road he saw her running away from him with two dogs trying to catch her. He hung back and admired her speed and her cute little butt.

Emily heard the car behind her and motioned for it to pass but it just stayed back. Finally she turned and ran backwards to see just who it was. She saw Brandon and her heart skipped a few beats. She turned and took off even faster than before.

Brandon saw her now running away from him and then passed both her and the dogs. When she got to her trailer his car was in the driveway and he was sitting on the small porch.

"I don't want to speak with you," she said as she gasped for air with her hands on her knees.

"I'm not leaving until you do," he said. God he wanted to hug her but knew she would probably make him pay for it.

"Good......stay here until my father gets home," she said as she walked up the steps by him and into her home. Maggie was staring out the window.

"What did he say?"

"He said he's staying on the porch until I talk to him."

"Your dad will kill him."

"I know," Emily said as she peeked out at his strong back and arms. She too wanted to feel them around her.

End of Chapter One

*

Note from Slick: Hillers/Creekers. Yankees/Red Sox. Why can't we all get along? I know this chapter went slow but most of you ask for stories this way. Stay tuned for Chapter 2 and send me an email with any ideas and don't forget to vote.