Trailer Trash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"I shouldn't do this," she giggled. "I mean you've heard the rumor about Creeker girls giving blow jobs. Should I stop?" She teased.

"OH NO PLEASE...DON'T STOP!" He said loudly.

Her lips once again opened and her mouth moved over the crown until about four inches was inside. Her cheeks bellowed outward as she looked up into his eyes.

"Ohhhh," he moaned trying to hold back the dam from bursting.

"Am I doing OK? She whispered.

"Yes...oh...yes!"

"Are you ever going to talk to Missy again?" Her tongue licked and flicked at the tiny hole.

"NO NEVER!"

She smiled and opened her mouth as far as it would go before sliding her lips down...down...and down his pink lollipop.

"I'M GOING TO...CUM!" He yelled as he jerked her head off just before the huge white fountain spit upward. Emily sat back, grabbed him and stroked the rest out of him.

"That was fun," she giggled as she pulled her jeans and panties off and moved down next to him on the rug. She hoped that he was spent enough not to want to fuck her. He moved his lips to hers but she pulled away.

"Do you really want to kiss me after I just did that?" She asked. His taste still lingered on her tongue.

"Yes but before I do I want to do this." He moved his lips to her nipple again and then kissed down over her shaking navel.

"BRANDON!" She screamed when his tongue tasted her very sensitive clitoris. He lifted her ass upward until his tongue pushed against her hymen. He had never licked a pussy before but had read the Playboy Advisor. As he suckled on her clitoris he rubbed up and down her dripping gash.

If he wanted to fuck her at that moment she wouldn't and couldn't have stopped him. Never had she lost control like this before as her mind left her body and the electrical impulses from her pussy zapped her whole body until everything was tingling and was on fire.

"BBBBBBB...BRAAAA...BRANNNDON!" She yelled when she climaxed.

As she lay back after getting her senses back he moved his moist lips to hers. "So that's how I taste," she giggled while licking her juices from his lips. "And here's how you taste," she said before jamming her tongue deep into his mouth.

*****

"Shit...it's late," he said about ten minutes later when he glanced at this watch. "I better get going. Do you want a ride to school tomorrow?"

"Yes but I want to stop by the hospital first," she whispered. "Will you pick me up around 6AM?"

"Of course," he smiled as he gave her one last kiss. Emily lay naked on the floor and watched him get dressed and then move to the door. "I'll be thinking of you all night." He turned and walked outside.

After the door closed she whispered, "I love you."

*****

Jim woke up in the middle of the night in the dim lit room and realized where he was. He felt soft fingers in his own and looked over expecting to see Emily but saw his wife instead. "God she looks so beautiful," he thought. She was dozing with her head lying on her shoulder. He rubbed his thumb over her skin and remembered how wonderful she felt. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Hi," she whispered.

"I'm glad you came," he whispered back.

"I'm glad you are still alive," she grinned.

They continued to touch their fingers together. "So you left Bill."

"Bill is my friend and that's all," she smiled. "I've never..."

Jim smiled and closed his eyes. He continued to rub her fingers until he again fell asleep.

*****

Maggie was eating breakfast when she noticed a black convertible pass her window. "Shit...," she jumped up and watched as Brandon's car turned up the dirt road next to her house. A few minutes later she saw Emily sitting next to the hunk. "You go girl."

"I didn't get much sleep last night," Emily said moving closer to him.

"I did," he grinned. "You made me very relaxed."

"And satisfied?" she giggled.

He only smiled as he passed the gas station and drove up the hill.

They moved into her father's room and heard him speaking to someone. Emily pulled Brandon back when she heard her mother's voice. "Let's go."

"Wait," he whispered.

"You never slept with Bill." Jim asked.

"No...I'm still your wife," she smiled. "I'm not Bill's preference."

"Oh," Jim said realizing what she meant. "You're still my wife?"

"You...we went through some tough times...but...but...I still love you very much," Janet whispered.

"Please forgive me for being such a jerk," Jim said. "I know I took everything out on you when I lost my job. I wanted to give you a good life and when I lost everything I felt I failed you."

"All I ever wanted was you. How many times did I tell you that?"

"Many times but I guess I was too proud. Will you forgive me?"

"Yes," she smiled as she leaned over him and kissed his chapped lips. "I love you."

"I love you too," Jim whispered.

Tears of joy slithered down Emily's cheeks as she hugged Brandon to her. She opened the curtain and when they turned to look at her she moved between them and they all hugged.

Even Brandon felt a tear escape his eyes when he saw them together once more.

"My baby," Janet whispered as she rubbed her fingers through Emily's short blonde hair.

For the first time in a long time Emily felt everything was coming together. "I have to get to school." She kissed her father and then her mother for the first time in a long time. "You two need to do a lot of talking." She smiled and turned to Brandon.

"I guess you have a ride to school," Janet smiled as she looked back at the handsome lad.

"Drive carefully," Jim smiled.

"Thanks Dad," Emily laughed.

"Hey it was not my fault," Jim said. "The other guy ran a red light."

"Tell it to the judge," Emily joked. She grabbed Brandon's hand and skipped down the hallway.

*****

They made it to school before the school buses and most of the others. Emily kissed him before walking to the coach's office. He was sitting alone.

"Good morning Coach," she smiled.

"Emily. Are you feeling better?"

"Yes I'm fine. Is today the first day of practice?"

"Yes and I hope you will be there."

"Definitely," she grinned. She moved out of his office and walked down the hallway and saw Missy by a locker. She turned her head to try and get by her but the other girl saw her. When she looked at her she saw the black eye.

"I'm surprised you came back to school," Missy quipped.

Emily had such a wonderful night and morning that she was not going to let Missy spoil it. "I'm glad you missed me," she smiled.

"You're a whore," Missy spit out ready to take another punch and get another Creeker kicked out of school.

But Emily kept smiling. "You need some more makeup on that eye." She turned before Missy gave her the finger.

The rest of the day went smoothly and during lunch Brandon came over and sat next to her. A few minutes Bud stood by the empty seat next to Brandon. "May I sit down?"

"Did you hear someone speaking to me?" Brandon asked.

"No...I didn't hear anything," Emily said back. She was still pissed herself being the butt end of his Trailer Trash joke.

Bud looked at Brandon who looked down at his cheeseburger. "Hey listen I'm sorry for what I said. I say things without thinking sometimes to be funny and sometimes they are not funny. I would do anything to take it back."

Emily smiled. "I could use some chocolate pudding. How about you?" She looked at Brandon. "Anything you want?"

"I need a carwash."

"DEAL!" Bud yelled as he ran to the food line and cut in front of two freshmen. He came back with two puddings. "I'll wash your car after school."

He sat and they smiled and laughed but not at any Creeker or Trailer Trash jokes. They did not see Missy steaming over in the corner.

*****

"Practice should be over around 5PM," Emily said to Brandon after the Chemistry class. "Will you take me to the hospital?"

"Of course," he answered.

"And later take me to my empty..." she was about to say house but didn't. "Trailer."

"Definitely," he grinned. He leaned over and kissed her softly. "Watch your back at practice."

"She will be behind me," Emily grinned thinking if they had a race.

However practice really didn't get them pitted against each other nor did they do any timings. The coach spent most of the time showing them how to stretch and exercise before they ran or did the other events. Emily stayed away from Missy or her girls and managed to keep it quiet until they all returned to the locker room.

As Emily showered Brandy removed her clothes and hid them in an empty locker. She was the last one to leave the showers and when she returned she found her clothes missing. "Shit," she whispered realizing what had happened. She opened the empty lockers near hers but didn't find anything. Luckily they left her books and cell phone. She called Brandon.

"Hi...I need your help," she whispered.

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked hoping Missy had not hurt her.

"They took my clothes and the only thing I have on right now is a towel."

"Really?" Brandon smiled. "I'll be right there." He left a few football friends and ran to the girl's locker room door. After looking all around, he peeked inside and saw her standing near the lockers. "Is it OK to come in?"

"Yes," she smiled. She moved back into the lockers and when he got close she pulled the towel off. "So will you help me find my clothes?"

"No...I don't want you to have any clothes," he said looking at her aroused nipples and fluffy golden bush.

"If you help me find them I'll let you take them off of me later," she giggled. He had seen her naked twice now and she was not nervous about it anymore.

He moved up to her and reached out to cup her soft mounds. While gently caressing them his lips moved to hers. They frenched for a few minutes and then he moved back and looked into her eyes. "Emily...I think I..."

She smiled and pressed her lips back to his again before moving back herself. "I know...me too." Again they kissed for a few more minutes before she pushed him back. "I need my clothes."

Brandon flew around opening the lockers until he found them. "Over here." She pulled them out and realized her new running shoes were missing. "They took my running shoes."

They looked in all the lockers but came up empty. Luckily she had her old sneakers in her locker and put them on. "I can still beat her." Emily glared as they walked from the locker room.

*****

Jim Miller was now sitting up and eating when Emily and Brandon walked in.

"How are you feeling?" Emily asked as she jumped onto the bed next to him.

"A lot better. I had a headache most of the morning." He kissed her forehead and held out his hand to Brandon. "Thanks for watching Emily for me."

He wanted to say my pleasure but didn't. "Anytime," he smiled.

"Where's Mom?" Emily smiled.

Jim smiled back. "She's packing. I've asked her to move back with us." He hoped it was alright.

"When?" Emily asked hoping she would have at least one more night alone with Brandon.

"In a few days. I should be discharge in a day or two. The good news is that the other guys insurance will be paying for all of my medical costs."

"It really was his fault," Emily giggled.

"Hey..." Jim laughed as he hugged her once more. Brandon's phone rang.

"Hello mom," he said. "I'll ask." He looked at Emily. "My mother would like to know if you would like to come to dinner at our house tonight. And your mother if you can contact her."

"Uh oh," Jim smiled. "Dinner at a boyfriend's house. Sounds kind of serious to me."

"Shut up," she blushed. "I'd love to," she smiled at Brandon. She called her mother but she couldn't make it.

*****

Paul Walsh had put on his best polo shirt in anticipation of meeting the girl who stole his son's heart. He had met Emily's mother a long time ago when he dated Sylvia in college but really couldn't remember her. "Do I look OK?"

"Yes dear," his wife laughed. "Believe me when you meet Emily you will think you have known her all your life so relax and help me with the salad."

Brandon pulled his car into their driveway and saw Emily smiling. "What are you smiling about?"

"All those mornings I used to watch this door from the school bus hoping you would come out," she said holding his hand.

"If I had known I would have been here every morning," he smiled.

"I'm nervous," she whispered when the car stopped and they walked to the front door.

"Don't be," he grinned. "You've already met my mother and my father is a big teddy bear."

She followed him into the house and stopped to look at the huge marble foyer and staircase. "This is so beautiful."

"So are you," he whispered as he bit her earlobe.

"Stop," she said moving away. She followed him down the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Dad...I want you to meet..." he was about to say Emily but stopped. "Meet my girlfriend...Emily."

Emily blushed hearing her new title. "Hello Mr. Walsh." She held out her tiny hand.

"God no wonder my son has been brain dead the past week or so," Paul said looking into her blue eyes. "I'm very glad to meet you Emily."

"Hi Emily," Sylvia said as she wiped her hands on a dishcloth. She moved over and gave her a light hug. "Welcome to our home."

"It's so big and beautiful. My mother couldn't make it tonight," Emily smiled. "Can I help you do anything?"

"My...oh...my," Sylvia grinned. "One of Brandon's friends asking if they can help...amazing." She of course was referring to Missy who did very little except complain and expected to be waited on.

"I do a lot of cooking for my father," Emily grinned. "But maybe not as much anymore."

"Good," Sylvia smiled. "Janet is moving back with you two?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well we have about ten minutes before we eat so why don't Brandon show you around?"

"OK," Brandon smiled. He took her hand and led her back into the house. "I think they like you."

"Good because I really like you," she whispered as they moved into the huge dining room.

"I thought you loved me," he whispered before kissing her soft lips.

"I didn't say it," she giggled.

"Me neither," he grinned. She punched him on this shoulder and they moved up the stairs. "This is my room."

Emily peeked inside. "Is it safe?" She saw the bed and all of the sports posters while moving to sit on his bed. "Is this where you think of me?"

"It's one of the places," he whispered as he moved next to her. Her head and lips turned to him and then pressed into his lips. His tongue moved first with hers quickly behind. When his hand moved to her breast she pushed him back.

"Too dangerous." She looked down at his swollen bulge. "Are you always like that?"

"Hey I saw you naked in the shower room before. What do you expect?"

She giggled and stood up. "I'll take care of it later." As he grabbed for her she moved into his bathroom. "Do you think of me when you shower?"

"You're killing me," he whispered while moving up behind her and pushing his hard-on into her soft cheeks. "My father was right because I only think of you." He nibbled on her neck.

"BRANDON!" His mother yelled from the base of the stairs. "DINNER'S READY!"

She turned and glanced down. "You better hide that." She moved by him and down the stairs.

"Where's Brandon?" Sylvia asked when Emily walked into the kitchen alone.

"He's in the bathroom," Emily smiled. She saw the stack of plates on the table and immediately put them and the silverware in place. A few minutes later Brandon walked in and stuck his tongue out at Emily.

*****

"Don't stay out too late," Sylvia whispered to her son after dinner. Paul only smiled and gave him the thumbs up.

Emily jumped into his car and they moved down the hill. When they got to the gas station they saw Bud's car and Maggie leaning over into it.

"Are you two talking again?" Brandon yelled.

"She's going all the talking and I'm listening," Bud grinned.

"Smart man," Emily laughed. She looked at her watch and knew Maggie was about to get off work. "Do you care if they come to the trailer?"

"Yes..." Brandon whispered. "I want to be alone with you."

"We still can be," Emily smiled. She liked it when Maggie was matched up with Bud. "Would you two like to join us?" She didn't mention the word trailer.

Bud smiled but Maggie glared. "If you say the "T" word you are dead," Maggie growled at Bud.

"I'll never say that "T" word again," Bud grinned. The two cars headed up Jacob Creek.

*****

Paul was watching TV alone when the doorbell rang. He answered it and saw a man in a suit standing with a silver badge held up in his hand. "Paul Walsh?"

"Uh..yes...can I help you?"

"I'm Ed Taylor from the SBI. Could I ask you a few questions?"

"What is it about?" Paul asked nervously.

"Mayor Cameron," the man replied.

"Yes...please come in," Paul smiled. They moved into his private office and he closed the door. "My wife is upstairs but she shouldn't bother us. What are your questions?"

"Well your company's name came up on a list of contractors the city has used in the past and..." He hesitated. "And we have found some unethical and illegal practices."

"With my company?" Paul asked surprised. He had always conducted his business ethically and within the law.

"No...not with your company but with another company owned and operated by the Mayor's brother-in-law."

Paul smiled. "I was wondering how long it would take you. Actually I just lost a contractor job with the city because my son broke up with his daughter." He saw the man taking notes. "Of course I can't prove that."

"Do you know anything about McMillan Construction?"

"I know they got the job I should have gotten. Why?"

"It seems the Mayor is a silent partner with that company."

"Damn," Paul said sitting back. "So that's why they've come into Glendale the past year and have eaten my lunch."

"Well I wanted to talk to you before tomorrow because we will be arresting the mayor and the others for their dirty deeds. Can we count on you as a witness?"

"Definitely," Paul grinned. "Just tell me when and where."

"Please keep this quiet," Agent Taylor said as he stood and shook Paul's hand. Paul walked him out and opened a can of his finest beer. "A celebration."

*****

"Very nice," Bud said when the four of them moved into the mobile home. Brandon glared at him. "I mean it!"

"Have a seat and we will be out soon," Emily said to the boys before the girls moved into her bedroom.

"Here we are again," Maggie smiled. "But I don't have my new underwear on."

"Sorry I only have one nice sexy pair," Emily giggled. "There's something I need to tell you." They sat down on the bed and Emily told her about the oral sex the night before.

"You gave him a blowjob?" Maggie gasped.

""Shhhh," Emily said putting her hand over her cousin's mouth. "And he did the same to me."

"Jesus it's no matter you are so happy," Maggie giggled. "So are you going all the way tonight?"

"No...I don't think we are ready for that yet. We've only been together for a few weeks."

"So what was it like?" Maggie whispered. "I mean sucking on it?"

"You don't really suck or blow," Emily smiled. "You just lick and move your mouth up and down on it."

"You...he didn't cum in your...mouth...did he?"

"No," Emily smiled. "I'm not ready for that yet either."

"So how do you want to work this tonight?" Maggie smiled. She had been extremely horny since the night at Bud's house.

"You get the living room and I'll bring Brandon in here."

"Can't I have your father's bedroom?"

"No...and stay out of there."

*****

"So have you fucked her yet?" Bud whispered to his friend.

"Fuck don't you ever learn?" Brandon said after pushing Bud onto his side.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers