Trailer Trash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

"Hey it's just me and you dude. We used to talk about these things."

"You blew that," Brandon said as he sat back waiting for the girls to come back out. A few minutes later Maggie walked out. "Emily wants you in her bedroom."

Brandon smiled and moved past her. He saw the lights off and moved inside. "Close the door," Emily whispered from under the sheet.

He did as she said and stood in the dark barely making out her shape under the sheet. "Take off your clothes and join me."

He quickly jerked off his shirt and pushed off his jeans before stripping off his boxers and feeling his way to the bed. After lifting the sheet he moved his naked front up to her backside. She was facing the other way. "Ummm," he whispered while moving his hand down to cup her bare soft buttock.

Emily giggled and pushed her ass back into his hardness. His lips moved to her earlobe as his fingers moved around to fondle her titty. Her hand moved back over her hip and took his hard cock and pressed it lengthwise into her ass crack.

"Ohhhh," Brandon moaned when her body moved up and back downward. A few more times his body joined hers until he was rubbing his hard-on up and down her ass cushions.

His fingers felt good toying with her nipple but she needed it down below. She pulled it downward and opened her legs just enough to allow his middle finger to rub over her swollen clitoris. "That feels so good."

The bed was squeaking and banging against the thin wall with enough noise for Maggie and Bud to hear it.

"Don't get any ideas," Maggie grinned as she pushed him onto his back and unzipped his fly. "They are not fucking and neither are we." Her fingers pulled out his hard member and rubbed over the tip. "Close your eyes."

Bud did as she said but opened them again when he felt her lips kissing the throbbing tip. "OH MAGGIE!"

*****

Brandon stopped humping Emily's butt when they both heard Bud's scream. They both laughed and he then resumed his motion. He was not fucking her but it sure felt like it. As he rubbed her clitty her legs opened just enough for him to try and push his prick under her ass.

Emily was lost in passion as he rubbed her pleasure button and didn't know his crown was pressing against her hymen until she felt some pressure. Her fingers moved under his finger and felt his cock head trying to enter her. "Brandon we can't," she gasped.

"God I want you so much. Emily I love you," he moaned.

Emily loved him too but knew his dick was doing most of the talking. "I want to do it too but not yet," she whispered while pushing his rod back under until it parted her ass again. She waited for him to hump her again but he remained frozen.

Brandon was disappointed as he had hoped to lose his virginity that night. He was the school stud but had never gone all the way. He moved back from her and lay on his back looking upward.

Emily turned around and moved her lips to his ear. "Please have some patience. I'm not used to having a boyfriend and things are going too fast." Her fingers found and stroked his hard shaft.

Brandon's disappointment eased away when she kissed and licked his hard nipple and then moved her head over his navel until her tongue licked the pre-cum from his cockhead. "Emily...you don't have to," he whispered but her mouth opened and swallowed about five inches of his pink tower. She licked and sucked and moved her mouth off. "Shhhh."

*****

Maggie was a quick learner as well and soon felt Bud's hands holding her head as she moved it up and down his penis. Being small, she was able to take all he had and have room to spare. She heard his groan and moved her lips off. "Don't you dare cum in my mouth Bud."

"I won't," he moaned. He pulled her shirt and bra off as her mouth returned and sucked him in. With his mind on undressing her he did not realize how close he was. The next time her mouth bottomed out his hot spunk shot up out of his tip and into her throat. "OH GOD!" He cried knowing she was going to kill him.

Maggie tried to breath but the spunk filled her throat so she did the only thing she could. She gulped down one load and tried to move her mouth off but he filled it again. She swallowed again and once more before he was finally empty. After moving her mouth off she wiped the residual cum from her chin and smiled at him.

"Maggie I tried to hold it but..."

"That's OK."

"It is?" Bud asked surprised.

"Yes." She stood up and pushed off her jeans and plain white panties showing him her trimmed dark bush. "You wanted to see me naked last time."

"God you are beautiful," Bud smiled as he reached for her. But she slapped his hands away.

"Lay down on the floor on your back."

Bud pushed off his jeans and briefs and did as she said. He rubbed his penis hoping for a second life but it was dead. "Sorry."

"Oh I'm not going to fuck your penis," Maggie giggled. "I'm going to fuck something else." She lifted her leg over his head and as he looked up into the first pussy he had ever seen she lowered it downward until it covered his nose and mouth. "Now you lick and suck." Her hips shifted forward and back.

Bud's nose was the first part of his body to touch a girl's pussy for the first time. It rubbed into her trimmed pubic mound as his lips pressed into her lower ones. He managed to gasp for air each time she pushed her pussy to his chin. "Use your tongue," she ordered as she lifted and looked down at his dripping mouth. When it came out she aimed her clitty at it. He knew what to do after that.

*****

Emily heard the other couple's obvious sexual sounds from the other room and continued to lick and taste Brandon's shaft. Her fingers toyed with his balls and even brushed over his rear hole. She knew he was disappointed because she would not let him fuck her so she decided to go for it. As her mouth moved up and down she felt him rising which meant he was about to cum.

"Now Emily NOW!" He yelled giving her enough time to move back but her lips stayed and he filled her mouth and throat. She swallowed and continued doing it until he was empty. After his body relaxed she moved off the bed. "I'll be right back." She moved naked out into the hallway and saw Maggie's bare body sitting on Bud's face on the rug. "Excuse me but I need a Coke."

Bud tried to look over at her but Maggie's legs prevented it. "Would you get me one too?" Maggie asked with a giggle.

"Sure," Emily smiled as she pulled out two cans and popped the top. She walked over to Maggie and looked down at Bud's smaller semi-hard on. "I better get back to Brandon." She turned and saw him standing naked in the hallway looking at Maggie's smaller tits and darker bush sitting on his friends face.

"Can I have one too?" Brandon asked with a smile.

"Yes," Emily giggled as she gave him hers and pulled one out for herself.

Bud managed to lift Maggie's pussy from his face and look over at a naked Emily and Brandon. "Would you two give us some privacy please?"

"Can you breathe under there?" Brandon asked with a hearty laugh.

"Yes...now get out of here," Bud said before moving his mouth back and allowing Maggie to lower her pussy again.

Maggie again checked out Brandon's package and sighed. For now Bud's would have to do.

Emily and Brandon moved back into her bedroom and finished their Cokes before moving back into the bed. This time they hugged their fronts together and just kissed. "I need to make you satisfied," he whispered as he touched down over her moist slit. She looked at the clock and knew they had at least another 30 minutes. "Just kiss me and hold me," she whispered. He moved this hand away and did just that.

"You can't love me because you haven't known me that long."

He pulled her closer. "I have no idea what love is supposed to feel like but it can't be any stronger than what I feel about you right now," he whispered.

She smiled and kissed his neck softly. It was almost an hour later before the boys left the trailer. "I'll be by to pick you up for school tomorrow," Bud whispered to Maggie as he moved away from her.

Maggie grinned and watched them drive away. "You know I'm starting to like him."

"You should after sitting on his face for an hour," Emily laughed.

*****

It was lunch time the next day as the four of them sat in the lunchroom when the principle came in and spoke with Missy who was sitting a few tables away. The whole room watched as Missy dropped her fork and stood up. The principle walked her out the door.

"What was that all about?" Bud asked Brandon.

"My father told me last night and made me promise not to tell anyone." Brandon whispered loud enough so the girls could hear. "Her father was arrested this morning."

"No shit?" Bud said.

"No shit." Brandon replied.

*****

It was after school as the girls and boys all stood around Coach James. Brandon decided to go out for the Javelin throw so he could see more of Emily. Missy was not there.

"I've put up some lists on the bulletin board inside for you all to sign up for the event you want to participate in. I'll do my best to put you in those events but if I think you would be better somewhere else or if I need you there I'll put your names there. For the rest of today continue to stretch and even practice the events you like the most."

Emily moved towards Brandon but the coach pulled her aside. "I guess you've heard about Missy's father and I have no idea what that will mean to the team. And, I know there is some friction between the two of you that must be gone before we have our meets."

"Yes sir," Emily said. She knew she had to get along with Missy during the competitions.

"Also, since I've timed both of you I've decided not to have you both in the same race. You are much stronger in the distance races and Missy is better in the sprints. I hope you don't mind."

Emily smiled realizing the coach separated them to cut down on the hostility and competition between them. "That will be great."

"Also," Coach James said. "I spoke to the principle this morning about Maggie and she will be coming back to school tomorrow."

Emily knew it was after the coach had heard about the mayor's arrest. "That's great coach!" As she walked away she heard the coach still talking. "I found your running shoes this morning and they are in your locker."

She smiled and walked over to Brandon. "Maggie's coming back to school tomorrow and the coach found my shoes."

"Good," he smiled as he hugged her into him. They worked out for about an hour and then checked the lists. "Looks like you are in the mile and two mile races. Can you do both in one day?"

"I run four miles a day after school. No big deal," she smiled. "Are you sure you won't mess up your arm throwing the javelin?"

"My arm only hurts when it's behind your neck for an hour or more," he teased.

"OK...don't hug me anymore," she said as she turned and moved to the locker room.

"Hey wait...I didn't mean it."

*****

After they showered Brandon and Emily went to see her father who was now sitting up in a chair next to the window. Her mother sat next to him.

"Well look at you," Emily giggled as she moved over and lightly kissed his cheek. She moved to her mother and did the same. "Hi Mom."

"Not ready to walk yet," Jim said sticking out his leg in a cast. "Hi Brandon."

"Hello sir," Brandon smiled as he shook his hand. "Hello Mrs. Miller."

"As much as I enjoy hearing that," she stopped and smiled at her husband. "I'd prefer it if you called me Janet."

"Same here," Jim injected.

"You want him to call you Janet?" Emily giggled.

Jim reached for her but she jumped back. "Can't get me anymore," Emily laughed.

"I'm moving into our home tonight," Janet said to her daughter.

"Good," Emily smiled. Even though it meant a stop to her intimacy with Brandon she wanted her mother back again.

They talked and sat around for about thirty minutes when Bud walked around the corner.

"Bud what are you doing here?" Emily asked surprised.

Bud moved aside and his father moved into the room. Jim recognized him right away. "Mr. Samuels," Jim said.

"Hi Jim," Mark Samuels said as he moved into the room. He was then introduced by Jim to Emily and his wife. "Well Bud has told me about your bad luck and I thought I'd come by and maybe cheer you up."

"I...uh...don't understand," Jim said. He had only talked to this man a few times when he worked at the refinery.

"A manager's job has opened and your name came up in a meeting the other day. After checking with the other managers and some of the employees I think you would be the best man for this job."

Jim was speechless as he looked at all the smiling faces around the room. "A manager's job?" He was only a supervisor before.

"Yes, you should have been promoted to manager before and the pay increase is quite considerable," Mark said. "If you want to think about it let me know next week. We are in a rush to fill the job but only if it's the right person."

Jim looked at his wife. "What do you think?"

A tear rolled from her eye. "It's up to you honey."

"OK...count me in," Jim said holding his hand out. Mark shook it and whispered to Brandon on the way out. "She's very cute."

"I know," he whispered back. As Bud walked by Brandon gave him a hug. "Thanks."

"It was the least I could do," Bud grinned as he followed his father out.

*****

Things quieted down the next two weeks. Maggie returned to school and everyone knew she was dating Bud. Missy returned as well but was not as prissy as she was before. The SBI had taken their cars as well as freeze all of their bank accounts. Mayor Cameron resigned before he was officially fired and soon the bank gave them 2 weeks to get out of their house.

"Where are we going to live?" Missy asked her parents. So far she had gotten rides to and from school from Allison and Brandy who lived near her.

"I found a nice home with low rent on...Jacobs Creek," Her mother said.

"JACOBS CREEK!" Missy shouted. "I'LL BE A CREEKER!"

The End of Chapter 2.

*

Note from Slick: I know this chapter was kind of mushy but poor Emily needed some good things to happen. I'm planning on one more chapter so let me know any ideas you might have. I've used a few from your emails. Don't forget to vote and send me an email. Thanks.

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers