Trailer Trash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,178 Followers

Emily heard the "WONKA..WONKA!" chants and smiled while looking down at the ground. The tall girl that Missy had pointed out was on her outside and Kennedy's best runner was on her inside. Maggie was on the other side of the bad girl and had heard about the girl's reputation.

"I hear you live in a trailer," the girl whispered as they walked around the starting line.

Emily immediately glanced over at Brandy who was smiling. "Yeah but it's a really nice one," Emily laughed. She wasn't going to let this girl get into her head. They took their marks and the gun sounded. Emily shot out of the blocks and was comfortably in the lead at the first turn. She saw the coach with his hands pointing down meaning to pace herself. Emily smiled. At the completion of the first lap she heard Maggie's voice. "EM...LOOK OUT!"

Emily glanced back as the tall girl was sprinting full speed to catch her. "You've never been on Jacob Creek have you?" Emily said as she turned and put her chin upward. She gained the lead again and after another 100 yards looked back to see the girl panting and falling back. Emily didn't let up as her newer shoes barely touched the track. After winning by a long margin she turned to see the tall girl running right at her. Her quick reaction saved her as she jumped to the side but then felt the girl step on the side of her foot. "AHHHH!" The girl screamed when she fell down face forward onto the hard pavement.

"Good job Em," Maggie laughed as she ran up to her cousin but stopped when she saw the pain in Emily's eyes. "Oh God what happened?"

"It's my ankle," Emily whispered. Emily continued to lean over until the other runners moved by and everyone was watching the medics taking care of the fallen girl. Maggie held onto her arm as she hobbled over to the bench nearby and sat down.

"Great race, Missy grinned while running over next to the bench. She saw the concerned look on both Emily and Maggie's faces. "Are you OK?"

"The girl stepped on her ankle," Maggie whispered. "See if you can find some ice."

"Don't let the coach know," Emily said almost in tears.

Missy grabbed the first aid kit and pulled out a chemical ice pack and squeezed it. She took the cold package to the bench and dropped down in front of Emily. "Don't even think about running the mile."

Emily had closed her eyes from the pain. "Just give it a few minutes."

"Emily we have enough points to win the meet," Missy whispered. "Forget about it."

"She's right," Maggie whispered. They had about twenty more minutes before the mile was to start so Missy continued kneeling in front of her to make sure no one saw the ice pack.

Emily was about to stand up and tell the coach she couldn't run when she looked over at her parents. Sitting next to her mother was an older woman and man. She saw her mother wave and then saw the older woman wave at her. "Oh my God," Emily said. "That must be my Grandparents." She turned to Maggie. "I'm running."

"Emily they don't want to see you get hurt worse," Missy pleaded.

"They flew out here to see me run," Emily gritted. "Get me some tape."

Maggie ran over to the sports bag and pulled out some sticky elastic tape. "Wrap my foot and shoe."

"I don't believe this," Missy said shaking her head.

"I do," Maggie said as she did as Emily said. "I've seen her worse than this." Ten minutes later Emily got to her feet and took some baby steps. "Does it hurt?" Maggie asked.

"No," Emily lied as she looked over at her Grandmother and smiled. She looked just like her mother but about twenty years older. She did some light hopping and headed over to the starting line.

"EMILY THIS IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND GRANDFATHER!" Janet Miller yelled.

Jim Miller saw the tape around her shoe. "Oh God...she hurt her ankle. EMILY DON'T DO IT!" He stood and jumped over the bench seat in front of him and tried to stop the race but it was too late. He heard the gun when he got to ground level.

Emily didn't have to worry about the tall girl anymore and only needed to concentrate on her ankle. It still hurt but not as bad as it did ten minutes ago. The tape was causing her to run slower because she couldn't bend her ankle as much so two of the Kennedy girls took the lead with Emily hobbling behind them.

"What's wrong with her?" Janet asked her husband as he walked back up the stands. Everyone was standing and watching their star runner limping.

"That girl must have hurt Emily's ankle," Jim said totally pissed at the girl and at his daughter who was running anyway. They watched as the two leaders passed the first lap at least 100 feet in front of Emily who had a good lead on third place.

"EMILY STOP!" Janet yelled with tears falling from her eyes.

Emily heard her mother. "It's the tape!" The pain had pretty much disappeared from her adrenaline but the tape was causing her to limp. She knew she didn't have enough time to remove the tape so she continued her effort but was losing ground. At the half-mile point it looked as if the only question was which Kennedy girl would win the race. It continued for the next lap but as Emily passed the bleachers she saw her Aunt May standing and holding up her shoe. "Why is she..." Emily thought until it hit her. She smiled and hopped as she pulled off the shoe with the tape around it and then the next one. Emily took off barefoot to try and make this a race.

"She...she took off her shoes," Janet gasped. She looked at her husband. "She took off her shoes."

"She's run barefoot on Jacob Creek since she was three years old," Jim laughed as he watched Emily gain ground on the two leaders. The whole stadium had stopped now and all eyes were on the short blonde haired bare-foot girl speeding around the hot and hard track.

"WONKA! WONKA! WONKA!" Everyone was yelling.

"Shit...she's catching us," one of the Kennedy girls said when she glanced back with a half-track to go to the finish line. It was like everyone else was in slow motion except for Emily's legs and arms which together drove her up to the back of the two girls. As they made the final turn the Kennedy girls hugged the inside of the track to gain an advantage however it only made Emily smile. "See ya," she giggled as her blazing body flew by them about 10 yards from the finish line. She won and then ran over to get her shoes.

"WONKA!" The fans and teammates screamed. Brandon ran over and again picked her up. "Barefoot?" He looked at the bottom of her feet and saw the blood. "You're nuts...you know it?"

"About you," She giggled as she gave him her best kiss. Suddenly she pushed him back. "MY GRANDPARENTS ARE HERE!" She tried to take off running but Brandon picked her up and carried her to the gate where the older woman stood with her arms out. Brandon sat her down and she was crying as she moved into the woman's arms. "Grandma?"

"Emily...my granddaughter," the woman said as her own tears splashed down on the pavement next to Emily's. They hugged and she moved around to the shorter man who had a cane. "Hi Grandpa."

"Hi Baby," Jacob Cameron said trying not to cry. He hugged her into him and Emily peeked over at her mother who was also crying. "Thank you," Emily whispered.

Emily moved away from her Grandfather and pulled Brandon next to her. "This is my boyfriend Brandon."

"We've met Brandon," her Grandmother said. "He is the one that got us all together."

"You knew they would be here and didn't tell me?" Emily glared at her boyfriend.

"They made me promise" Brandon said holding up his hand to protect himself.

Jim moved up to his daughter and looked down at the swollen ankle and bloody feet. "I think we need to take care of that."

"Sorry Daddy...you know I don't like to lose."

"I know," he smiled. "But if you ever do this again I'm sending you to your room."

"You leave my granddaughter alone Jim Miller!" Betty Cameron said as she hugged Emily one more time. They all laughed and joined Brandon's parents. As Emily gathered her gear the two Maryland women walked up to her. "Emily...we've seen enough."

"Enough?" Emily said thinking it was bad. It wasn't.

"We are offering you a full scholarship. But if you chose us you'll have to wear shoes." Bobbi laughed.

"I will!" Emily said as she looked over at Missy who was smiling but had been left out of the ending heroics. "But...you know Missy and I are a team."

The other coach laughed. "We came here last week to see Missy and to offer her a scholarship. We were just lucky to see you too."

Emily smiled as Missy moved over and hugged her. "I didn't want to tell you until I knew for sure they were going to offer you too." Missy giggled. The girls headed into the locker room for a needed \shower as the adults got more familiar with each other.

*****

The Grandparents offered to buy everyone a dinner so they all headed up to the country club where Jacob Cameron was one of the original owners. Emily rode with Brandon and as they drove up the hill Brandon reached over and massaged her bare leg. "So did winning the race get you all horny again?" He chuckled.

"Yes," she smiled. "But please stop until we can be alone after dinner. I don't want to rape you in front of my Grandparents."

"We could go out on the putting green," Brandon said while moving his finger tips up under her short skirt and across her silky purple panties.

"I know...you want to get a hole in one," Emily giggled. "OK if I can play with your putter."

"It's not a putter...it's a driver!" Brandon laughed. As they pulled into the parking lot and next to the large limo Emily saw her Grandfather get out and hold the door open for the women.

"I wonder how rich he really is," Emily whispered.

Brandon pointed up to the name above the entrance. "I never knew what that meant until now." Emily looked up to see "The Cameron Club House" sign above the doorway. After walking up to her Grandparents the older couple took Emily's arms and guided her into the country club. Brandon tagged along with the other parents, Maggie, Aunt May, Missy and Scott Miller.

The whole staff was waiting by the entrance when they walked in. A graying man walked up to Jacob Cameron. "Welcome back Mr. Cameron."

"Hello Jack," Jacob smiled. "Today is the happiest day of my life and I don't want you to hold anything back."

"That's all taken care of Sir," Jack Dalton grinned. Mr. Cameron had promoted him to Club Manager many years ago.

As the group walked into the big ball room Betty Cameron pulled her daughter aside. "Will you please forgive us?"

A single tear fell from Janet's right eye. "Yes...I've always loved you and Daddy very much."

"There's something I need to tell you," Betty smiled. "We still have the trust fund we set up for you many years ago and it's worth a whole lot of money. Emily also has one that will keep her out of trailers for the rest of her life."

Janet stopped smiling. "There's something I need to tell you Mother," Janet said seriously. "Emily is proud of living on Jacob Creek so for your sake don't say anything negative about Jacob Creek or living in trailers."

Betty smiled. "I made that mistake a long time ago and I won't make it again." She pulled her daughter into her for a long hug.

*****

Emily sat between her Grandparents who kept hugging her and holding her hands. She winked at Brandon who was jealous of their attention. After dinner Jacob Cameron stood up holding a tall glass of the best champagne. "I have some things to say."

They all got quiet and listened.

"Twenty-years or so ago Jacob Cameron did one of the dumbest if not the dumbest thing he had ever done before." He looked over at his daughter and Jim Miller. "I thought I knew what and who was best for my daughter. I was wrong...so wrong that I lost her and didn't get to know my Granddaughter. I'm sorry honey." He said choking slightly.

He then picked up Emily's hand. "I've always thought that I was the toughest son-of-a-bitch there ever was. But today I saw my Granddaughter show us all what being tough and proud is all about. When things are bad and there doesn't seem to be much hope we all need to do what Emily did today." He laughed. "Take off our shoes and just fight our way back on top." He pulled Emily up and hugged her as everyone clapped.

After dinner the group broke up and Emily and Brandon slipped out the side door to the patio. "Still feeling horny?" Brandon whispered as he cupped her right buttock.

"Yes...but first you have to tell me what you did to get my parents and grandparents together." She turned and looked up into his eyes.

"My mother helped me to get your Grandparent's phone number so I called them and told them who I was and that you wanted to meet them." Emily stopped him with a kiss. He pushed back. "They said that your mother told them never to talk to her again so I lied."

"You told them my mother wanted to see them too." Again she kissed him.

"Yes...and then I told your mother that they wanted to meet you and to mend fences."

"You are such a liar," Emily smiled. "But I love you anyway."

"Come on...let's go down on the putting green," Brandon whispered as he took Emily's hand and pulled her down the long steps. When they got to the bottom they heard the familiar sounds. "Shhh," Brandon whispered as they tiptoed towards the small patch of grass.

"OH GOD SCOTT...FUCK ME!" Missy screamed when the linebacker's hard prick pounded down into her tight hole.

Emily giggled softly. "Let's go over by the driving range." They headed that way and heard Bud's voice.

"Come on Maggie let me get on top this time."

They peeked around a ball wash and water bottle holder to see Maggie's bare titties bouncing as she rode her bronco.

"I know where we can go," Brandon whispered. Emily followed him through some underbrush until they were in the middle of the eighteen fairway.

"Here?" Emily asked as she glanced back at the well-lit Cameron Club House. The grass was dry and soft.

"I thought you were horny?" Brandon teased. Suddenly Emily took two giant steps and jumped onto his body causing him to fall back in the middle of the fairway. "Jesus...tell me when you are going to do those kinds of things."

"Hush," Emily giggled while pressing her open mouth to his. Emily became the aggressor.

Brandon's mind was everywhere because her tongue was setting his mind on fire and her hands roamed over his board muscular shoulders, down his sides to this belt buckle. She had it undone and his zipper down in two heartbeats.

"Lift!" she commanded which he did feeling his pants and boxers flying down and off his feet. The dim lights from the Cameron Club house caused a long shadow from his eight inch tower. Emily jerked down her panties and straddled his hips and lowering her body until the swollen tip pressed up into her hot slot.

"God I hope you never lose a race," Brandon groaned while her juicy pussy slid slowly downward until his manhood disappeared.

"Me too," she giggled. Although her ankle and feet still hurt a little she didn't miss a beat. His hands helped her to lift and drop over and over again. "Brandon."

"WHAT?" He was through talking.

"Do I look like my Grandmother?"

"Shit Emily I can't think of those things right now!" His damn was ready to burst.

She giggled and moved faster and faster until both of their bodies was on the summit looking over. "NOW BRANDON...OH GOD!"

Those were the only words he wanted to hear. "ME TOOOO!"

Just when they locked eyes it suddenly started raining. Not a light rain but a downpour. "SHIT!" He screamed. Not only that but bright lights appeared and they had no place to hide.

*****

The parents, family and grandparents were all standing on the balcony looking out over the dark golf course. "Do you think they went for a walk?" Janet asked her husband.

Jacob Cameron laughed. "Let's see...they are all eighteen years old. I don't think they are doing any walking." He turned and whispered something in the club manager's ear.

"Daddy what are you doing?" Janet asked knowing what a prankster her father was. Suddenly the bright spotlights from the building projected outward and the huge water sprinklers came on.

The first naked couple to appear was Missy and Scott who were only down at the base of the patio. "OH GOD!" Missy screamed when she looked up over Scott's head at the older adults looking down at her. "STOP SCOTT!"

"Stop looking!!" Betty Cameron yelled at her husband when the beautiful naked Missy moved from under her new boyfriend's body and scrambled to put on her clothes. The men continued to peek at Missy and the women giggled seeing how well-endowed Scott was. They heard Bud's voice. "Maggie come back!"

Maggie too was buck naked when the lights came on and was still sitting on Bud's mast. She heard Missy's scream and saw the adults. "You're on your own," she laughed as she grabbed her clothing and ran towards the bushes. She got there before the adults looked her way but Bud wasn't so lucky. He ran the best he would with his briefs around his ankles and his hands over his erection.

"At least my daughter is not being bad," Jim Miller grinned when he saw Emily running towards the dry building area still in her skirt and shirt.

"I wouldn't say that," Janet frowned when Brandon entered the brighter lights naked from the waist down while holding Emily's panties over his soft penis.

"I need to talk to that boy," Jim growled.

Janet elbowed him in his side. "Did you forget the night we conceived Emily?"

"Uh...yeah...but at least we moved out onto the course more," Jim whispered.

*****

"God they are going to kill me," Emily whispered to Brandon as he pulled up his boxers and pants. "Give me my panties." She took them but they were soaking wet. She giggled and moved her arm way back before throwing them towards some bushes.

"Hey!" Bud cried out when he walked out of the bushes with Emily's panties sitting on his head. Missy and Scott had walked into the area and saw Bud too. They all broke down laughing. "Let's go face our medicine," Emily said while holding Brandon's hand.

But when they got to the balcony they saw the adults laughing and talking not bothering to acknowledge their presence.

*****

It was very early the next morning when Jim picked up his father-in-law at the hotel and headed over towards Jacob Creek. He had asked Jim to pick him up but wouldn't say what he wanted.

"Betty and I are getting pretty old," he said. "And since Janet is our only child she will be inheriting everything."

"We've never really cared about your money," Jim said not looking over at the man he once hated. "I have a good job now and..."

"Let me finish. Janet told me last night that you are looking for a new and bigger place to live so I want to help. It was me who messed up years ago and I want to help you two."

Jim bit his tongue to keep quiet. As they approached the bottom of the hill by the gas station Jacob told him to make a right.

"Right...there's nothing down that way but a dirt road and trees."

"Actually there's about 3000 hundred acres that I own," the older man smiled.

"You own land on Jacob Creek?"

"Where the hell do you think the name Jacob Creek came from?" Jacob Cameron laughed. "I owned it all."

"Shit...I never put it together and Janet never said anything."

"Well...take a look around you," Jacob grinned. They had driven almost a quarter mile into some beautiful land. "I'm giving all of this to Janet and you."

Jim was speechless. He had thought about building a house but had not seen a suitable lot to build one. Now he had hundreds of choices. "I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything but you will have to promise me that you will never interfere in Emily's life. I mean as far as who she picks for a husband."

Slickman
Slickman
8,178 Followers