Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 01

Story Info
Trashy trailer park girl takes things one step too far.
15.5k words
3.93
67.7k
59

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - In the first installment of this kinky and hilarious sexual comedy set in 1994, a sequel to my "Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Series", trailer park girl Breanna with the assistance of her trampy housing project friend Isabella finally goes too far with her appalling behavior and promiscuity.

This story contains frequent course language, violence and very strong adult themes including ribald sexual humor. All characters engaging in sexual activity are aged 18 and over, and all characters and events are fictional, with similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and incidental.

Please enjoy Chapter 1, look out for more chapters as they appear and also check out the Spoiled Princess Hates Camping series.

***

BOB and Anna Wilson each breathed a sigh of relief when the attractive figure of their 18-year-old niece Madison Forsyth vanished from sight as she was delivered back to her father's employee Henry at Newark Airport.

Although a stunningly beautiful blonde, Madison was a spoiled rotten rich girl, and had behaved accordingly during the family camping vacation in the New Jersey Pine Barrens, driving everyone crazy with her bratty, diva demands. At times she had shown improvement, but none of it lasted, and she had departed their van with not so much as a word of thanks.

In the back, Bob and Anna's three kids, 20-year-old John, and 18-year-old fraternal twins Kate and Dylan, had different feelings about Madison's departure.

John, a tall and handsome dark-haired young man, was like his parents glad to see the back of the little bitch, who had ruined the summer camping trip. Madison was a spoiled brat, always had been, and always would be. He had no time for her at all, and was glad to be going back home and seeing his girlfriend Samantha when she returned from visiting her grandparents in Florida.

Kate had mixed feelings as she watched the trees and power-poles pass by. While the tall, large-breasted, big-boned, pretty brunette had been infuriated by her spoiled cousin many times, she and Madison had met two great looking young guys; David, mostly called Davo, from Australia and his friend Travis from New Zealand. Madison had been screwing Davo, and Kate screwing Travis, and her parents knew nothing of this, liking both young men, saying to look them up during their travels as part of their working holiday. Kate would miss Travis a lot, sad to see her vacation romance end, but hoped she would see him again before he and Davo returned to Melbourne, Australia.

Dylan was terribly sorry to see Madison go. The scrawny runt of a young man, at just five foot tall and a full foot shorter than his twin sister and older brother, had spent the camping vacation indulging in is favorite activity of secret voyeurism with Madison. That he and Madison were first cousins did not bother him in the slightest. He had perved at her panties, both by up-skirting her and looking up the legs of her shorts. He had snuck into her tent, taking her dirty panties from her laundry bag and sniffing her feminine smells on the cotton saddles. He had often hidden near the female bathroom when Madison went in there, fantasizing about Madison changing her clothes, naked under the shower or sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles.

Still, Dylan had a souvenir from the trip. It was not a normal souvenir of the location, such as a tee-shirt, a book or a post card that he could display or show to people, but something he would never be able to show to anyone, and must enjoy in private. The souvenir was a pair of Madison's white cotton, bikini brief panties, the saddle smeared with her sticky feminine stains. He had wrapped them in plastic, to preserve the musty smell for his enjoyment when he was alone in his room.

Returning to their suburban street in their Pennsylvania town, the Wilson family unpacked, and Bob and Anna reflected on summer camping vacation, 1994. "If I don't see Madison for another ten years, it will be ten years too soon," said Bob, rubbing his beard.

"I agree," said Anna, brushing her dark hair back from her face. "Still, we're back home now, and I can't exactly see Madison wanting to visit any time soon, can you?"

"No," said Bob. "She openly said what she thinks of our town, and it wasn't nice."

"I wonder what Madison is up to right now?" mused Anna.

"God only knows," said her husband.

***

Bob and Anna of course had no idea what Madison was up to, back to her pampered life of luxury in Manhattan. The girl had felt no greater relief than when the Empire State and Chrysler buildings came into her view, along with the twin towers of the World Trade Center. Upon returning to their apartment, her parents had gone out to tell friends of their luxury cruise.

The family maid was most dismayed to see the spoiled brat return, this time with a bag full of clothes including two weeks of smelly panties to be washed. The middle-aged woman sighed as she put Madison's dirty panties into the machine, one pair at a time. Evidently the little blonde bitch had had some enjoyment on her camping trip, the maid seeing how badly Madison had stained the saddle of some pairs as she often did when she had been enjoying herself with rich boys in The Hamptons. Of course, her clueless parents had no idea of what their precious princess got up to.

Throwing a pair of Madison's smelly pink panties that her employer's teenage daughter had absolutely creamed into the machine, the maid contemplated something far worse that was coming up in a week's time; the brat's period. There was nothing she hated more than soaking and washing menstrual blood from the teenager's panties, when the girl had any mishaps and either side-stained or bled through her pad. The maid had heard that a new type of sanitary pad; one with wings that a woman wrapped around the saddle of her panties to provide greater adherence and protection against menstrual mishaps, would soon be available. She hoped that Madison would use these napkins if and when they came onto the market.

Madison herself was delighted to be back where she belonged; in her parents' luxury apartment, doted upon by both of them and a servant to wait upon her. Wearing a white blouse, short flowery skirt and white sandals that displayed her feet, Madison had answered the intercom to her gay friend Miles, letting him into the apartment.

"Madison, how did you survive?" gushed Miles, hugging his pretty friend, making it sound like she had been to a war zone in some impoverished country in West Africa filled with armed conflict, famine and disease for months on end, rather than camping in the New Jersey Pine Barrens for two weeks.

"It was so awful," complained Madison, equally dramatic. "I thought I was going to die some times."

"Tell Miles all about if for therapy," said Miles.

"I was just about to go to the bathroom," said Madison. "Come with me."

Miles, a skinny, effeminate, dark-haired young man of 18, followed Madison through her luxurious bedroom into her equally luxurious adjoining bathroom, and closed the door behind them. Madison lifted her skirt to expose her white cotton bikini panties, then pulled them down to her ankles and sat her bare bottom down on the toilet, her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair and her oval-shaped, pink vagina visible. Miles sat on the small bench directly opposite her, Madison not fazed at all by her gay friend joining her while she sat on the toilet.

Sheer relief flowed through Madison's body to be sitting on the familiar toilet at home, and the teenager felt even more relief as she urinated, pee splashing into the bowl.

"Were the toilets really awful?" asked Miles.

"They were awful, just awful," said Madison, taking some extra soft, super-absorbent, triple-ply white toilet paper with butterfly print, and drying her wet pussy. "They were really old, and they had this terrible, scratchy single ply toilet paper."

"Oh, your poor, poor bottom," sympathized Miles.

Madison's facial expression changed as the teenager moved her bowels, splashing sounds in the toilet bowl audible. The smell reached her nostrils, and Madison picked up the can of toilet freshener from the cistern and sprayed it around so instead of the unpleasant smell of her poo, she and Miles could enjoy the smell of spring flowers. Reaching out and unwinding a length of toilet paper from the roll, Madison wiped her bottom, enjoying the softness of the toilet tissue against her anus.

"It's so good to be able to use proper toilet paper again," said Madison, as she again had a poo, then reached for more toilet paper.

"You didn't ever have to do your poo-poos in the woods?" asked Miles as he watched Madison lift the left cheek of her bottom and wipe herself.

"No, although I did have to squat down and pee behind a tree one time," said Madison. "At least I didn't have my period, although my stupid cousin Kate managed to get hers last night." Madison spoke as though Kate had become ill or injured through some stupid or careless action, such as suffering severe sunburn and heatstroke from not taking proper precautions, or food poisoning from failing to take adequate care with food hygiene, rather than something Kate had no control over.

Miles looked at Madison's pussy, seeing that despite spending two weeks camping she had maintained the shaving of the blonde curls from her vagina, leaving a neat triangle of pubic hair on her mound.

"Somebody's been keeping up the landscaping," said Miles, indicating Madison's pussy.

Madison also looked at her vagina. "Yes, I didn't want it to get too hairy. You would absolutely die if you saw Kate's pussy. She has so much hair down there that it's like she has a squirrel between her legs. But what can you expect from a country girl with a big fat ass and no fashion sense? You know, she wore these awful patched jeans?"

"Oh, how embarrassing," exclaimed Miles. "Did you want to vanish?"

"Yes, all the time," said Madison.

Miles looked at Madison's nails, both on her fingers and her toes and sighed. The pink nail polish was all faded and chipped. "But somebody didn't do their nails, did they? Never mind, Miles is here now."

With that, Miles took a bottle of nail-polish remover and pink nail polish, and concentrating on her hands first, removed the old polish and replaced it with new pink polish, Madison becoming impatient at waiting for it to dry as she needed to get toilet paper and wipe her bottom. Finally, the polish was dry, Miles squatted down and took off Madison's shoes leaving her barefoot. Miles fussed over the teenager's feet, removing her nail polish and replacing it with new polish, working around her lowered panties.

"Camping can't have been all bad," said Miles conversationally.

"There was crap food, awful people, dreadful bathrooms, my aunt and uncle and their stupid rules like confiscating my cell phone, my cousin Dylan is a pervert and it was boring," said Madison. She smiled. "Mind you, there was one good thing."

"Would that one good thing have been a guy?" asked Miles.

"Trust you to think of that," said Madison. "You're obsessed by guys."

"Was he really good looking?"

"Yes, he was. He was Australian, a bit of a loudmouth, but really hot."

Miles' interest was more and more aroused. "What was his name?"

"He was called David, but everyone called him Davo."

Miles grinned. "And did we let our guard and our panties down? Were we a bit of a naughty girl, and do things with Davo that we wouldn't want Daddy to find out about?"

Madison smiled as Miles finished with her toes. "Daddy is never going to find out what I did with Davo," she said. Madison got some toilet paper and wiped her bottom clean, and now finished emptying her bowels, stood up and flushed the toilet. She walked over to the bidet, her panties still down around her ankles and sat on it, sighing in delight at the warm jets of water washing her between her legs. "I really missed this."

"I can see that," said Miles. "So does Davo have any brothers or cousins who might be interested in meeting Miles?"

"All back in Australia," said Madison. "He was travelling with this New Zealand guy, Travis. You know, Travis fucked Kate? They were like a pair of rabbits."

"Lucky Kate and lucky Madison, why can't Miles meet great-looking guys from Down Under when he is on vacation?" lamented Miles.

Madison stood up and dried her bottom, then pulled up her panties and smoothed down her skirt, before washing her hands and drying them. "I've got some really good news. Daddy felt so bad about making me go camping that he gave me two thousand dollars to make up for it."

"Wow, two thousand dollars!" exclaimed Miles.

"It was originally one thousand," said Madison. "But when I pouted and cried a little and said how miserable I was camping, Daddy soon doubled it. So with two thousand dollars, we know what that means?"

"Shopping and a girls day out?" gushed Miles.

"You guessed it," said Madison. "Daddy paid off my credit card too, so now we can get even more. I'll call the girls. Are you free Monday?"

"I am now," said Miles, looking forward to a New York summer's day with his wealthy, spoiled female friends shopping and having fun.

***

Bob and Anna would have been disappointed but not overly surprised that the camping trip failed to improve Madison's spoiled and selfish ways and the teenager had reverted to her old pattern of behavior as soon as she returned home. Not that she had improved anyway, and while eighteen was usually not too old to change a person, maybe in Madison's case it was. Bob and Anna and their three kids toiled away unpacking the camping equipment on a pleasant, sunny Saturday afternoon in their Pennsylvanian town.

It was when they had completed their work that a single cloud crossed the azure sky and blocked out the sun. Anna shivered, and her husband noticed. "Did somebody walk over your grave?"

"I think so," said Anna, unable to shake the uneasy feeling from her body. "Do you ever get a bad feeling about something, like a premonition?"

"Yes sometimes, you mean like de ja vu?" asked Bob.

"Something like that," said Anna. "But more a bad feeling."

Bob grinned. "Perhaps your sister and brother-in-law have run out of patience with Madison already and sent her back to us? She's probably in a cab just about to turn into our street."

"Don't even joke about it," laughed Anna. "But it was an odd feeling. Oh well, it's probably nothing."

Anna turned and went inside, while Bob wound up a final piece of rope and returned it to the trailer. The sun was shining again, but then just as quickly was obscured by a second cloud and Bob felt the same feelings of unease that had swept over his wife a few minutes earlier. He shook his head to clear the strange feeling. Was something bad about to happen? Although he knew it was ridiculous even as he did it, Bob looked up the street for Madison's slim blonde figure, suitcase in hand, their niece sent to live with them. Like his wife, Bob dismissed the feeling and went to see his wife's parents across the road, who had done such a great job watching the house, watering the garden and house plants and keeping the dogs and cats.

***

In their own childhood and teenage years, Bob and Anna had known just two only children. Bob and Anna were both of Roman Catholic faith, and each one of six kids. Their aunts and uncles had produced numerous cousins for them, and these kids in turn had gone on to produce more and more kids of their own. Madison was the only kid in that generation with no siblings, and this was due to Anna's older sister Carol having fertility problems.

A girl in Anna's class in school was an only child, and she was distinctly spoiled and quite unpleasant. A boy in Bob's class also had no living siblings with his brother and sister both dying in early childhood. His delusional parents had believed that God had taken their two good kids and left them with a bad kid and this boy was hardly spoiled, unless both parents inflicting severe beatings on their son at least weekly could be construed as spoiled. When Bob read years later in the newspaper that his former classmate had been arrested and received life imprisonment after being convicted of a series of terrible crimes in Philadelphia, he was hardly surprised.

These memories and their experiences of Madison led Bob and Anna to conclude that being an only child was bad, although they had also seen examples of dysfunction in larger families amongst their relations. The best example was Bob's younger brother Wyatt. Unlike Bob, their other brother Bill and their three sisters, Wyatt was a lazy and work-shy boy who failed in school, fell in with the wrong crowd and made one of them, a shrill blonde woman named Rosanne, his wife.

Wyatt and Rosanne lived on the other side of the town, separated from the main area by a river, a railroad track and a busy highway. This part of town was literally the wrong side of the tracks. There was a main street containing a small rundown supermarket, a gas station, some other stores and some less desirable establishments, including a tattoo parlor, a bar with a reputation for trouble and violence, an adult bookstore and a pawnbrokers that also cashed checks and gave out high interest short term loans. Several homeless drunks could be seen at all hours of the day in the main street, and during school term, teenagers from the terrible high school that serviced that location playing truant frequented the area, adding to the graffiti over the walls.

The individual houses in this part of town were formerly coal-miners cottages, but the pit had closed years earlier, and while the houses in Bob and Anna's part of town were generally well kept with nice gardens, these houses were mostly run-down, with badly kept gardens full of weeds.

A short way away was a housing project, two rows of three-story walk-up apartments. These were like luxury condominiums when compared to the nightmare high-rise housing projects blighting many of America's large cities, but still a place that the wary avoided, especially by night.

Then there was the trailer park, a sprawling mass of mobile and transportable homes, one of which Wyatt and Roseanne and their six children called home. Lack of space and money, Wyatt and Roseanne mainly relying on welfare and taking loans from the finance company or pawning items when funds were tight, did not prevent them from having such a large family.

Their two eldest kids were Dustin and Breanna, aged 19 & 18 respectively. This fine Saturday afternoon they were in their usual spot in front of the television, smoking cigarettes and drinking beer. This was not just on Saturdays, but every day of the week. Neither Dustin nor Breanna filled any part of their time with work or study.

Dustin, a scrawny youth with untidy hair styled in a mullet wore a black tee-shirt with an offensive homophobic slogan and jeans. His sister Breanna was without doubt attractive, possessing a nice figure, wavy blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders and the face of a model, although slightly let down with too much make-up and a hard facial expression. She wore a skimpy pink shirt that barely covered her white bra and her round C-cup breasts, her midriff completely exposed. On her bottom, Breanna wore a pair of tight denim shorts, her white cotton bikini panties visible at the top. Her bare feet she rested on the table as she took deep drags on her cigarette and swallowed the beer.

Dustin likewise took a mouthful of beer from the bottle after finishing his cigarette. "Where did you get this beer from?" he asked his sister.

"I found it," said Breanna. "A carton fell off the back of a truck."

"Fuck Breanna, I don't want the cops here," complained Dustin. "If they see my other smokes ..."

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers