Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

Travis slipped his finger between the cheeks of Kim's bottom, and his fingers soon found her tight, little anus. Slowly, he pushed his index finger up into Kim's bowels, feeling the hot tight muscles of her rectum close around the digit. Kim and Travis then changed their sexual rhythm to short, intense thrusts before Travis felt himself cum, shooting a full load of semen into the condom and keeping up the intensity so Kim would cum too.

This was achieved about 30 seconds later, when Kim's back arched, her toes curled up and Travis felt her rectum tighten around his finger. The feeling of her orgasm flowed from her vagina into her bowels, the feeling intensified by Travis's finger and with a squeal and a rush of pussy juice, Kim came all over Travis's groin.

Sweaty and breathless, Kim and Travis withdrew from each other's bodies, and lay naked, kissing deeply before showering together and jumping into bed, Kim wearing Travis's shirt over fresh panties. Davo and Amy also showered together, and like Kim Amy wore Davo's shirt over fresh panties. In their respective rooms, Kim and Travis and Amy and Davo lay in bed, the two boys eagerly awaiting the morning and what their one night stands would be open to when Sunday morning dawned.

***

Over a hundred miles away from the bright lights of Philadelphia, the rave party was descending from chaos to anarchy; empty bottles and cans of liquor strewn everywhere, the already loud music at double the volume, drunk and stoned teenagers passed out around the place or vomiting, fights between guys and fights between girls, people openly doing drugs, cars racing around and a bonfire lit in the yard.

The bedrooms of the farmhouse practically had revolving doors, with so many young couples going in and out for a quick fuck. Some did not even get that far before desire overtook them. At a nearby fence, in full view of everyone an 18-year-old female heavy metal fan had hitched up her skirt, pulled her black panties down to her ankles and now her boyfriend was pumping her hard, his cock slamming in and out of her vagina as she gasped.

Another girl of the same age, a long haired blonde, was completely naked, gyrating on her boyfriend's back, and a short way away two drunk young women in grungy clothes made out, while two guys nearby jerked off over the scene.

Breanna, Isabella and Rocky were outside having finished joints of Dustin's marijuana, and were now drinking whiskey from a bottle, this on top of beer, wine and other spirits already consumed. Breanna had seen Dustin and his friends arrive at the rave, but she had avoided him.

Each of the three teenagers could feel the other's sexual vibes, and made their way into the farmhouse, the girls making a detour towards the bathroom. "We're just going to the bathroom, Issy needs to take a shit," shouted Breanna to Rocky.

Rocky laughed, and Isabella blushed. "Fuck off!" she laughed, as she and Breanna were relieved to see no long queues and the girls got into the bathroom straight away. They closed the door and locked it, and Breanna made her way to the mirror to check her make-up, and Isabella to the toilet.

The teenager lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles, showing a dense growth of pubic hair over her mound, and the swarthy skin of her bare bottom, which she sat onto the toilet. With Isabella's knees slightly apart, her vagina, with dark lips and a lighter pink interior was visible and her yellow pee stream began to flow from her urethra, tinkling and splashing into the bowl.

When finished, Isabella got some toilet paper and wiped her pussy, then remained sitting on the toilet. Her pretty face showed her straining, and she farted loudly, this noise turning into a squelching sound from her anus as she defecated, her poo splashing into the bowl with a rush.

"Issy, you dirty bitch!" exclaimed Breanna, laughing uncontrollably. The smell from the toilet reached Breanna's nostrils, and she waved her hand under her nose. "Phew Issy, that fucking stinks!"

"Oh fuck off Bree, you smell just as bad when you're on the toilet," said Isabella. The teenager unwound some toilet paper from the roll, lifted her bottom from the toilet seat and wiped her anus front to back, disposing of the soiled toilet tissue into the bowl and getting more paper to repeat the process.

"Does Carlos still hang around the bathroom when you go in there?" asked Breanna, as she adjusted her make-up.

"Yeah, fucking weirdo," said Isabella, as she again moved her bowels. "What is the fucking point of standing outside the door when I'm in the shower or on the toilet? Just go and fuck my mother like you're supposed to do, or buy a porno magazine or video and jerk off. Like a couple of weeks ago, I came home dying to take a shit, and the toilet was broken and we were waiting for a plumber, so I had to poo in a bucket. Then when I took the bucket to the outside trash to clean it out, there's Carlos hiding behind a wall watching me. For fuck's sake."

"Maybe he wants to do this to you?" suggested Breanna. She got down on her hands and knees, and sniffed the saddle of Isabella's lowered panties, enjoying the scent of her friend's pussy on the stains of the double-cotton crotch.

Isabella giggled. "That's hot when you do it, but if Carlos fucking tried that, I'd run so fast an hour later I'd be in California, my panties still around my ankles." Isabella got more toilet paper and finished cleaning herself up, then she stood up, pulled up her panties and smoothed down her skirt and flushed the toilet. She went to the sink to wash her hands, and Breanna took her place on the toilet with her panties around her ankles, but unlike Isabella, Breanna only needed to pee.

When finished urinating Breanna wiped and flushed the toilet then washed her hands, and she and Isabella left the bathroom, walking along the hallway to where Rocky was waiting. "I got us a room," he said, ushering the girls into one of the bedrooms, one hand going up each girl's skirt and touching their panties as he did so.

No sooner had Rocky closed the door than it burst open, a young guy with a giggling, intoxicated young blonde woman in a mini-skirt on his arm. "Occupied!" yelled Rocky, Breanna and Isabella in unison.

"Sorry," called the young guy, he and the girl ran into another bedroom, and the door slammed closed.

Rocky locked the door and turned back, his mouth open and his groin expanding even more as he saw Breanna and Isabella embracing, their mouths looked together in a passionate French kiss.

The two girls unlocked mouths for a second. "We couldn't wait," said Breanna. "You wanna join us?" She and Isabella resumed kissing.

"Um yeah," said Rocky. He almost ran across, his jeans and underpants very uncomfortable thanks to a throbbing erection and put his arms around the Sapphic teenagers, again putting one hand up each girl's skirt and feeling the cotton of her panties and the shape of their firm bottoms, then the outlines of their vaginas when he fingered Breanna and Isabella's panty covered crotches.

The girls moved out of their embrace, kicked off their shoes so they were barefoot, and in one motion, threw themselves back on the bed, their legs wide apart to show off their panties. Breanna reached over and began to massage Isabella's breasts through her top, Isabella doing the same, her hands running all over Breanna's tits.

Rocky was a little indecisive as to whether to go for Breanna's white panties or Isabella's blue panties first, but decided on Breanna and put his head up her skirt, sniffing her panty fabric, kissing her crotch through the saddle and stroking her pussy with his left hand. His right hand he put up Isabella's skirt, stroking her crotch through her panties and allowing one finger to sneak under her undies, feeling the hot Latina's warm pussy, and her curls of pubic hair. The girls squirmed in pleasure; with another girl's hands all over her boobs, and a guy's hands up their skirts playing with their panties and pussies, what could be better?

Changing position, Rocky put his head up Isabella's skirt, and as with Breanna sniffed at her pussy through her panties, kissing her between her legs and stroking her snatch through her panties. With his left hand, he continued to fondle Breanna's box, putting his finger under her panty elastic to feel her damp crotch and her pubic hair.

Now thoroughly wet, their vaginas buzzing with excitement and anticipation, Breanna and Isabella removed their tops leaving them wearing only their bras to cover their breasts; Breanna's white like her panties, while Isabella's light blue bra also matched her undies. With an elaborate flourish, the teenagers removed their short skirts, and the barefoot teens lay back momentarily, quickly pulling aside the saddles of their panties to flash their snatches at Rocky, whose cock throbbed at the momentary glimpse of Breanna's pink pussy lips, and Isabella's mocha-colored twat.

As Rocky went to remove his own shirt, the girls stopped him. "We'll do that," said Isabella, as she and Breanna went to work on undressing him, slowly removing his shirt while stroking his skin with their smooth young fingers, before the teens removed his sneakers and then his jeans, leaving him only wearing his red underpants, stretched to capacity by his enormous erection.

"I think we'd better take these off, before you break the elastic," said Breanna, she and Isabella each taking hold of the side of Rocky's underpants and pulling them down before removing them altogether, leaving Rocky's enormous erection standing tall and proud over his pubic hair and big balls.

"What do you think of that, girls?" asked Rocky, as he lay back on the bed.

Breanna put on a look of naïve innocence on her face. "Oh my, I think that's a penis. What do you think, Issy? Is that a penis?"

Isabella giggled. "Yeah Bree, I think that's a penis."

Breanna giggled like her friend, and the barefoot teenagers moved so they were one each side of Rocky, their mouths close to his groin, their bottoms close to his hands. To really turn him on, the girls exchanged a kiss before going down on his cock, Breanna and Isabella each licking a side of his shaft, the girls teasing the tip of his penis with their tongues, Breanna performing head while Isabella teased his balls with her fingers and tongues. Then the girls switched places, Isabella blowing him while Breanna caressed and licked his balls.

To keep the girls nice and hot and wet while they were doing this, Rocky stuck one hand down the back of each girl's panties and fingered the cheeks of her bottom, then moved his fingers deeper, inserting his digits into the their wet vaginas before moving backwards, feeling Breanna and Isabella's tight little anuses, working his fingers up into their rectums. Given the way the teenagers squealed, squirmed and their toes clenched and unclenched, they obviously enjoyed this.

"Fuck I love dick!" exclaimed Breanna, as the girls moved away from Rocky's cock and he took his fingers out of their panties.

"Yeah, and you love pussy just as much," said Isabella.

"And you don't?" asked Breanna. She reached out, and took the front of the elastic waistband of Isabella's panties in her fingers and held it out, exposing Isabella's dark bush and extending her fingers into the forest of hair over her pubic mound.

Not to be out-done, Isabella took the front of Breanna's panties in her fingers, and looked down into them at her blonde bush, her dark fingers twisting some of the blonde curls as she fingered Breanna's pubic mound.

Rocky felt he was about to cream everywhere at the sight of two beautiful 18-year-old girls looking down each other's panties and playing with their pubes. "Fuck you two are horny," he commented. "Don't think I've ever met any girls who like pussy as much as you."

"Yeah, we love cock and we love pussy too," exclaimed Breanna, as the girls turned their attention to their bras, unhooking them at the back and removing them with a flourish, twirling them around their heads and letting them go, the undergarments flying across the room leaving both girls bare breasted, now wearing only their panties.

Rocky drooled over the sight of Breanna and Isabella's teenage tits; Breanna's white skin with pink nipples and areole, Isabella's swarthy with darker nipples and areole. The girls were far from turned off by the sight of each other's breasts, and as Rocky stroked and caressed one breast on each girl, Breanna and Isabella fondled each other's spare breast, doubling the pleasure for everyone.

Breanna and Isabella then got down on all fours, pulled their panties down to their thighs and knelt on the bed in doggy-position. Their legs were open to allow full views of their vaginas and anal areas, and Rocky felt short of breath as he look in the sight of one vanilla and one mocha vagina next to each other, the girls panties down and the wonderful smells of their pussies noticeable. Rocky got behind Isabella first and sniffed the saddle of her lowered panties, then did the same to Breanna. Staying behind Breanna, Rocky put his face into her snatch and went to work with his tongue, eating her pussy out and loving the taste of her pussy juice on her flaps and clitoris. He then moved to Isabella's vulva and repeated the process, the teenager's pussy dripping like a tap as Rocky's tongue worked its way up and down her dark flaps, into the dark moist interior and lingering on her clit, to which the pretty young Latina squirmed in delight.

Moving his tongue upwards, Rocky used his hands to part the cheeks of Isabella's naked bottom and allow him greater access to her anus, which he licked with great delight, circling the star-fish like opening and working his way into the entrance to her bowels. Finally, Rocky moved across and also parted Breanna's butt cheeks, and went down on the pretty blonde teenager's anus. Breanna was moaning and swearing in delight as his tongue moved around her tight back entrance and up into the opening to her bowels.

The girls' legs were decidedly shaky as they completely removed their panties, leaving both stark naked, Rocky staring at their triangles of pubic hair and bare breasts. "This bit is girls only, but you can jerk off all you like," said Breanna, as she and Isabella caressed and kissed deeply on the bed, before falling backwards rubbing their breasts against each other, rubbing their bare feet up and down each other's legs, massaging each other's bare bottoms and fingering their vaginas, moving their hands to the back to insert their fingers into each other's rectums. All the while the Sapphic smells made by the two girls got stronger, Rocky jerking off so hard it seemed that he may well injure his dick.

With the girls satisfying their Sapphic desires, it was now time for the finale and they got into position. It was a favorite position of all three; doggy style with the girl getting her pussy fucked eating out the other girl's twat, and them then changing positions to finish. Breanna got into position first, her legs nice and wide so Isabella could eat out her pussy. Isabella moved her head into position behind Breanna's ass, and spread her own legs to take Rocky's dick.

Rocky was putting a condom onto his dick. While no valedictorian, he had seen his older brother get a sexually transmitted disease and his older sister get pregnant at the same age, so was intelligent enough to work out he could avoid these situations if he wore a condom. In any case, even if Rocky wanted to do it without a condom, the girls would have insisted on it, with neither Breanna nor Isabella wanting to be a teenage mother, or get a dose of chlamydia or worse.

With a big thrust, Rocky pushed his dick deep into Isabella's vagina, causing her to gasp. He began to push in and out of her, Isabella feeling the pleasure of each stroke, her tongue lapping up Breanna's pussy juice as it poured out of her cunt, Breanna's vagina getting wetter by the second. "Fuck yes, fucking lick me harder," urged Breanna. Isabella then licked the skin between Breanna's vulva and anus, before going down on Breanna's ass, her tongue tickling and teasing her pretty blonde friend's anus, Isabella loving how tight the entrance to Breanna's back passage was.

After seven minutes or so, the girls changed position, Breanna plunging her face into Isabella's snatch as she felt Rocky enter her vagina, pumping her hard and fast from behind, grinding his cock in her hot pussy. Like Isabella had done with her, Breanna first ate out Isabella's vagina, then the skin between her vagina and anus and finally Isabella's anus, seeing Isabella's feet and toes clenching and unclenching, a sure sign her friend was really horny, if her flowing pussy juice wasn't enough evidence.

Every sight, sound and smell in the bedroom brought orgasm closer to the three, and after another seven minutes of Rocky fucking Breanna doggy-style and Breanna eating out Isabella's pussy and ass, they came within ten seconds of each other in a chain reaction.

Rocky came first, his balls tightening and his cock exploding a huge amount of semen into the tip of the condom. Next was Breanna, who felt the muscles in her vagina and rectum contract with a constant tingling from her clitoris and nipples that swept over her body. With a rush of pussy juice she soaked Rocky's groin. Next was Isabella, her orgasm spreading from her clitoris and into her vagina and anus, the girl feeling it up her rectum and pussy, her nipples feeling the effect as she came in Breanna's face, pussy juice going all over the blonde's mouth, which Breanna eagerly licked up.

Wanting to taste Breanna's orgasmic pussy too, Isabella hastily moved her head to Breanna's ass when Rocky withdrew from her, licking Breanna's snatch and loving the sticky pussy juice as it lingered on her tongue.

"Hey don't forget me," said Rocky, who lay down on the bed, the condom still attached.

"Sorry Rocky," said Breanna. She put her pussy into place over his face and lowered it down, allowing him to lick away the remaining wetness of her orgasm, then Isabella did the same, Rocky devouring every drop of Isabella's sticky pussy juice from her box.

The girls then turned their attention to Rocky's cock, removing the condom together and licking away the jizz from his dick, before Breanna held up the condom with a flourish. Opening her mouth, extending her tongue and making sure Rocky could see everything, Breanna tipped half of the semen onto her tongue then as Isabella opened her mouth and Breanna duly poured the rest onto her friend's tongue. Swirling the semen around their mouths, Isabella and Breanna then kissed deeply before swallowing it in huge gulps, a few small drops of the sticky white fluid trickling from Breanna's mouth. Rocky was struck dumb with delight.

After this, the trio indulged in more alcohol and cigarettes, first tobacco and then marijuana. Breanna and Isabella sat naked and barefoot on the bed, their legs wide open shamelessly showing off their snatches, their sticky pussies staining the bed covers.

Finally they dressed and went downstairs to the chaos of the rave, with the bonfire outside looking more like a volcano and cars racing up and down, people surfing on the roofs and bonnets. Breanna looked around, wondering if Dustin was there and would make a huge drama about his stolen pot if their paths happened to cross.

What Breanna didn't know was that Dustin and his friends had long since split, having heard rumors that the cops were coming to do a bust and break up the raid. This information was proved correct a few minutes when a fleet of police cars came screaming up the road, accompanied by two fire engines to put out the now out of control fire.

Screams of 'Cops!' were heard over the loud music, and those coherent enough took to their legs to flee, Rocky running in one direction, Breanna and Isabella in another. Running into a wooded area, Breanna took the stolen bottle of whiskey she carried and what remained of Dustin's pot, and threw them into the darkness. Besides being drunk, the girls were hampered by wearing shoes with heels, and came bursting out of the trees and into the bright headlights of a car.

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers