Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dazzled, the two girls blinked into the beams as two uniformed cops - one a young white man with a stern expression, the other a tall African-American with a face of stone - emerged from the car. "Were you girls both at the illegal rave?" asked the African-American cop as he approached the girls, who were now decidedly unwell from their drinking and unsteady on their feet.

As the police began to ask for details, it became too much for Isabella, who projectile vomited over the young police officer, the smell making Breanna nauseous too, and before she could stop herself vomited all over the humorless African-American police officer, whose expression turned sterner than before as he stood covered in Breanna's sick, the blonde sprawling backwards with her legs wide open, showing off her panties to the most unimpressed policemen.

***

Bob and Anna Wilson would often awaken together in the early hours of the morning. This dated back to the late 1970s, when as parents of three children aged under five they had most disturbed sleep patterns, awoken at night by crying babies, sick toddlers, fears over bogeymen, monsters and ghosts that lurked in the shadows, the terror of UFOs that only their kids could see flying by outside and hyperactive behavior by Dylan that continued late into the evening.

It was during this time that they would finally get some time to be intimate as husband and wife, and even now the kids were grown up, would often awaken at this time, quietly make love for an hour or so, and then return to sleep.

The time on the alarm clock reached 3 a.m. when they both awoke and having been married for so long, each knew when the other was asleep. Her head on the pillow, Anna awaited Bob's touch and it wasn't long in coming. They kissed and caressed, before Bob removed his boxers and Anna her panties, opening her legs and feeling Bob enter her vagina.

His penis throbbing in the soft, warm, moist interior of his wife's vagina, Bob began to thrust back and forward, but as Anna lifted her feet to increase her pleasure, the sound of a car was heard pull into their driveway, the headlights illuminating the windows.

Bob pulled out of Anna, very displeased. "Who is that at this hour?" he grumbled, his erection subsiding as he put on his boxers and a shirt. The deflated Anna pulled up her panties and smoothed down her night-dress and followed her husband downstairs as the doorbell rang, setting the dogs off barking.

Very annoyed, Bob opened the door to see his brother Wyatt and sister-in-law Rosanne on the doorstep. Behind them was Breanna, dressed up like a slut as usual, this time in a skimpy top that showed off her breasts and bra, and a black mini skirt that barely covered her panties. The girl, barefoot with untidy hair, looked much the worse for wear, clearly having been drinking and doing some type of drugs.

"Wyatt, what are you doing here?" asked Bob.

"Sorry Bob, I didn't get you out of bed did I?" asked Wyatt.

"It's three o'clock in the morning, Wyatt," Bob pointed out.

"Oh yes, it is late isn't it," said Wyatt. "Sorry about that. Hi there, Anna." He gave his sister-in-law a wave.

"Hello Wyatt, Rosanne, Breanna," said Anna, her voice full of uncertainty as she pondered what the hell was going on.

"Did somebody die, Wyatt?" asked Bob, trying to think of a logical explanation for this early morning visit.

"No, but we got a real problem we got to talk about," said Wyatt. "Can we come in?"

Bob opened the door with reluctance, to allow the trio to enter the house. "Couldn't this have waited until morning?" he asked.

"No Bob, it couldn't," said Rosanne.

Bob's expression clearly read that he thought it could have waited, but he said nothing. As they went to go into the kitchen, Rosanne stopped Breanna. "Not you, you go and sit in the living room."

The adults went into the kitchen where Anna made some tea, and for the next half an hour went through all the problems with Breanna. The aggression towards her parents and siblings especially Dustin, the bad company she mixed with such as the girl from the housing project, her rudeness, flaunting her nudity around the trailer, her swearing, her drinking and marijuana use. Bob tried not to listen as Rosanne described in great detail the problems they were experiencing with Breanna's menstrual hygiene practices, and her toilet habits, such as leaving the bathroom door open when she emptied her bowels.

"So what happened tonight at the rave tonight where Breanna was arrested?" asked Anna, after Wyatt and Rosanne detailed what they knew of the night's events. "Are she and this Isabella girl on charges?"

Wyatt shook his head. "No, Breanna and Isabella were real lucky, they only got cautions for being drunk and disorderly. I think the cops were after the people who were selling drugs, and those who organized the rave. But after what happened tonight ..."

He shook his head, and Rosanne took up the story. "Wyatt's been having problems with stress, and most of this is because of Breanna. He has high blood pressure and gets those panic attacks. The doctor said that Wyatt needs a vacation from Breanna for a few weeks to get better."

Bob pondered how if his brother barely worked, apart from cash in hand jobs at carnivals, why he would need a vacation but did not say anything. "So, what are your plans?" he asked.

"We were kind of hoping you could take Breanna for a few weeks," said Wyatt. "We could really use a break from her, and it would do Breanna good too. Even though she's 18, we can't go kicking her out. She's our daughter."

"We worry that she might end up pregnant, on drugs on the streets or in jail," said Rosanne. "We heard you took that spoiled niece of yours camping, and we thought you might do the same for Breanna, and have her live with you for a few weeks."

In the hallway, John, Kate and Dylan had awoken and were in the hallway, pondering what their trampy, trashy cousin was doing in the living room and what their aunt and uncle were doing talking with their parents in the kitchen.

Bob and Anna exchanged glances. The last thing they wanted was Breanna staying with them, but it was hard to refuse family. Bob sighed. "Okay. If you bring Breanna back with her things in the morning, I guess she can stay with us."

"Actually Bob, we have Breanna's things in the car," said Wyatt.

"We thought it would save time if we assumed you'd agree," said Rosanne.

Bob felt his own blood pressure rising, but kept his anger in check as they went to the living room, John, Kate and Dylan looking for an explanation.

"Breanna, you'll be staying with your aunt and uncle and cousins for a few weeks," said Wyatt to his daughter, who regarded him with a look of disdain. "You be good."

"Yeah, I don't fucking care," said Breanna.

"Breanna!" snapped Rosanne.

"Get fucked, Mom," was Breanna's response.

"We'd better be going," said Wyatt, he and Rosanne making for the door and getting two gym bags filled with their daughter's clothes and possessions, handing them to Bob and John.

"Drive carefully on the way back," said Bob.

"Actually, talking about driving, the car is low on fuel and money is a bit tight ..." Wyatt began, before Bob wordlessly reached into his wallet and handed him twenty dollars. "Thanks Bob, you're a real good brother," said Wyatt, taking the money before he and Rosanne drove off at speed, leaving Bob shaking his head, especially as Wyatt and Rosanne both lit up cigarettes before getting in the car. Clearly, his brother and sister-in-law could find money for smokes, but not for petrol or other essentials.

"Where do I sleep tonight?" Breanna asked Anna, as Bob and John came back into the house.

Anna sighed and looked at Kate. "Kate, do you mind if Breanna shares with you tonight while we get something worked out?"

"Sure," said Kate, still half asleep and pondering if she was in some sort of bad dream. Madison was a nightmare, Breanna ten times worse.

Without thanks, Breanna made her way upstairs, changed into an over-size tee-shirt and new panties and prepared to sleep on a camping mattress on Kate's bedroom floor, while Kate got into bed and hoped this was all a dream, sentiments shared by John and their parents.

The only person pleased with the situation was Dylan. Not only was Breanna one of his three super-hot cousins, the others being of course Madison and another maternal cousin Holly, who had attended school with he and Kate, Breanna's bad behavior was most amusing to Dylan. A few minutes later, Breanna provided the first actions to turn him on when she needed to pee following all she had had to drink that night, emerged from Kate's room and walked on her bare feet to the bathroom. From behind his door, Dylan saw her turn on the light and close the door. In the bathroom Breanna pulled down her panties and sat urinating on the toilet, the trickling, splashing sounds entering Dylan's ears and sending his cock rock-hard. He heard Breanna advancing the toilet roll as she wiped herself, then her flush the toilet, wash her hands and her footsteps as she returned to Kate's room.

Dylan grinned; the next few weeks would be interesting, that was for sure. A super-hot girl staying and providing no end of fun with her antics.

END OF CHAPTER ONE - TO BE CONTINUED ...