Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

"How about Madison joining them on the trek?" Holly asked jokingly.

Kate laughed. "I don't think that would work out. Madison couldn't even handle the toilet facilities at the camping ground we stayed at, and they were proper flushing toilets."

"Speaking of cousins, I really don't like to ask but what is Breanna doing here?" enquired Holly, like the others dismayed by Kate's trashy cousin putting in an appearance, at the same time relieved that she was not directly related to Breanna.

Kate sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know the full story, but she got caught at an illegal rave, got arrested when she vomited over a police officer and my aunt and uncle finally got sick of her and sent her to live with us for a while."

"Yes, I hear car pull up at your place in early morning," said Andrea, her European accent prominent. "I hear her arguing with her parents. She is very noisy."

"Sorry if she woke you," said Kate. "Noisy is the least of the problems with her. I'll never complain about Madison again."

Breanna, having finished her latest cigarette, threw the butt onto the ground and looked over at where Kate was standing with Holly and the other girls, and watched as Sonia's older brother Sean, a tall, handsome young African-American man who attended college walked over to join the girls. Breanna looked at the brother and sister with great interest, her mouth and vagina moistening as she imagined taking Sean's big dick up her pussy, then going 69 with Sonia, her tongue working the black exterior of Sonia's vagina and anus, then going into the bright pink interiors of both openings.

To Breanna's amazement, Sean put his arm around Penny and she moved in close to him, the Asian girl and the black guy holding hands. "Are they going out?" Breanna asked Dylan.

Dylan nodded in affirmation. "Yes, for a while now."

"Fuck, I don't think I've ever seen a black guy and an Asian girl together before," said Breanna, pondering how the tight interior of petite Penny's box could take the cock of a big, muscular black guy more than a foot taller than her. She would love to be a fly on the wall when they had sex to see for herself; that was for sure.

Dylan and Breanna walked towards where the girls were talking with Sean. "So, how is your summer job?" Andrea enquired.

"It's a job," said Sean. "Going around for that cleaning company, collecting sanitary bins and replacing them, not the most exciting thing but I need the money, so I can't complain about it."

Sean's job would have been Utopia to Dylan; driving around, going into female toilets all day, but wisely he did not express this envy as the people attending church began to slowly move inside for the Mass. The church was a modern one, featuring a large reception area, several rooms to one side and the church itself to the other. As Kate, Holly and their friends entered the main reception area, there came an overly-enthusiastic, young female voice. "Hi girls, wait up a minute for us!"

Kate, Holly and friends all stopped and exchanged discrete eye rolls, before turning to face the newcomer, or to be precise the two newcomers. The speaker was a slim and very pretty red-haired girl, wearing a green blouse that accentuated her shapely breasts, a short green tartan skirt that came down to just above her knees and open white shoes that displayed her feet, with her long straight hair held back in place by a green head-band. She tightly held the hand of a slim, blonde young man the same age dressed in a smart white shirt, black trousers a tie and shoes, and was practically pulling him along behind her.

"Who is that?" Breanna asked Dylan.

"Megan Delaney," said Dylan. "Kate and I went to school with her. She's really annoying; a teacher's pet and one of those liberal, left wing do-gooders. Her boyfriend is called Paul."

Dylan's words, while without doubt unkind, were all too true. The father of 18-year-old Megan was a lawyer and her mother ran the charity shop in town, with both civil libertarians who were involved in many human rights groups. Megan's older brother was at medical school and aspired to working in a third world country for a time when he graduated, something Megan frequently mentioned to anybody who was listening.

At school Megan never failed to live up to the teacher's pet stereotype and never failed to talk at length about the human rights and civil libertarian causes she and her family supported, and the girl certainly had plenty of activities to fill out her college application. However, while Megan always promoted her liberal views, she had no tolerance for hearing opinions that did not match her left wing view of the world, and would spend a great deal of time trying to convince the other person that they were wrong.

The girls who stood with Kate watched her approach, each recalling encounters with Megan at school. Holly remembered her lobbying the principal and PTA to have the word 'Christmas' replaced with 'Holiday' for all activities leading up to the festive season so it would not offend those who did not celebrate Christmas.

Kate recalled a math class where the teacher was using professional sports tables as part of a statistical analysis, when Megan requested that the teams which used emblems that referred to Native Americans be referred to only by the names of their cities, so as not to cause offense. It had been the same with the school's football team, which used the name of "The Whites" due to the mostly white uniforms it wore, and the prancing white horse on the logo. Of course, Megan and her left-wing liberal friends took issue that it might be offensive to non-Caucasians, and were successful in having the name changed to "The Power", which nobody apart from them seemed to warm to.

Andrea remembered how Megan had tried to convince her to enroll in a group who had problems with reading and writing to improve her English, despite the fact that Andrea already learned to speak English in her native Poland. Penny remembered Megan seeking her support to make changes to the school canteen food to promote foods from other cultures. Most significant was Sonia's experience, with both she and Megan joining a group that promoted sport participation at the local elementary school, the students organizing games such as soccer and acting as referees. Megan had heavily promoted her ideas of not keeping score in the games and everyone being awarded for participation rather than performance to the elementary school board, who adopted them leaving Megan very happy, but the kids, parents and teachers very confused.

"Hi Megan, how are you?" Kate asked, maintaining politeness.

"My boyfriend Paul and I are really great, aren't we Paul?" she asked the young man she held hands with. Without waiting for Paul to say anything, Megan continued, "We are having about the best summer ever."

The other girls sighed. This was another of Megan's irritating habits, the way she always referred to Paul as her boyfriend, despite the fact that they had all attended high school together and already knew this. It was realistic that Megan had a boyfriend; after all she was very pretty and had a good body, but how did Paul put up with her personality? Even if Paul put looks first every time, surely Megan must get on his nerves at times. Was she great at sex, perhaps?

Kate and her friends did not speculate much on Megan and Paul's sex life, as it was of no interest to them. It was of interest to Dylan, as he was a pervert who frequently fantasized about other people having sex and more than once had taken opportunities to look up Megan's skirt as she walked upstairs, enjoying his views of her legs and panties. Dylan's vivid fantasies of Megan having sex with her boyfriend were a long way from the truth. Megan and Paul had never had sex, with the most intimate activity between them making out and Paul fondling Megan's breasts through her sweater, shirt and bra. The only times Megan pulled down her panties was when she was getting undressed or needed to sit on the toilet. Only two objects had ever been inside Megan's vagina; tampons during her periods and gyroscopes in appointments with her gynecologist, and her anus was strictly an exit, never an entrance. Megan was determined that her virginal vagina would remain this way until her wedding night.

"So, what have you and Paul been doing this summer?" asked Kate, again just to be polite.

"I'm working at Mom's charity store, and Paul is working with his dad," said Megan. "But last week we went to Philadelphia, to help campaign for justice for Karl Smith to prevent his execution. I just cry when I think of the human rights violations suffered by those poor people on death row."

The girls exchanged disbelieving looks. Karl Smith, nicknamed 'Killer Cowboy Karl', was a dangerous serial killer and his arrest in 1992 and 1993 trial a big deal case. If there was a good argument for capital punishment, this evil and callous murderer provided it. "Killer Cowboy Karl?" asked Holly. "He's a serial killer. He would dress up like a cowboy, stalk his victims on hiking trails and shoot them dead in cold blood. He even used to send letters to families of his victims, boasting about his crimes."

"Yes, but he still has rights and it is very important that they be upheld," Megan pointed out. "Harsh punishments never work, and until the death penalty is completely abolished there will never be proper justice in the world. The focus must be on rehabilitating people who commit crimes."

Holly could be a little more temperamental than the others, and this showed now. "Rehabilitation? He killed sixteen innocent people, kept scrapbooks with newspaper clippings and videos of news reports about his murders and the only reason he got caught was because he threw his own mother down a flight of stairs after an argument over mowing the lawn and a neighbor called the cops who found the evidence in the basement. He's an evil psychopath and the world will be a better place when he's put to death. How about thinking about his victims and their families, rather than the Killer Cowboy?"

"There would be far less victims of crime if the justice system helped young offenders rather than punishing them and causing them to commit more serious crimes later," said Megan.

Breanna could see Holly fuming, and mentally was chanting for what would have been inevitable at her high school; a fight between the two girls. To Breanna's disappointment, Holly's boyfriend Jeff arrived to distract her, and her big boobs wobbling up and down, the enthusiastic Holly threw her arms around him and they kissed on the lips, Megan forgotten.

Dylan had also been thinking about how a fight between two girls would be great, especially in church but knew this was unrealistic. He observed Holly and Jeff kissing, fantasizing about his cousin getting screwed by her boyfriend and thought back to the times he had gone through Holly's dirty clothes hamper, smelling the feminine scent left on her panties.

Megan had not forgotten about Kate and the others, and turned to them, full of enthusiasm. "So are you all looking forward to college in the fall? My boyfriend Paul and I are. How great is it that we're all going to be going to the same college? Hopefully we'll be in the same dorm, and then it will be just like high school."

The other girls faked enthusiasm, but each wished that Megan was attending another college, and that she departed their lives at high school, not seeing her again until 2004 and the 10-year reunion of the class of 1994, where Megan no doubt would be some human rights lawyer supporting the rights of criminals over their victims.

"Don't forget girls, it's the Christian music concert next Saturday, so be there or be square," said Megan, her misguided attempt at humor falling flat.

Megan then noticed Samantha's brother Chris standing near his parents and finally letting go of her boyfriend's hand, dashed over with great enthusiasm, met with Chris's usual vacant stare. "So how's Chris today? Has he got a hug for Miss Megan? Of course he does!" Megan threw her arms around the young man, oblivious to his alarmed facial expression and rigid body.

One of Megan's mother's initiatives was a club for people with intellectual disabilities, doing activities and going on outings on some Saturday afternoons, and of course Megan was only too keen to help out and add more to her college application. Nearby, Samantha and John stood together, Samantha with a frustrated look on her face which only intensified when Megan ruffled Chris's hair. "Miss Megan is going to miss seeing you so much when she goes to college, but don't worry she'll be coming back most weekends to take him on outings."

"Megan, you know Chris hates physical contact don't you, and do you know how stupid you sound when you talk about yourself in the third person like that?" Samantha said to John in a low voice. She could understand why her parents would enroll Chris in the club; they needed a break from him from time to time and she did not blame them for this.

Samantha however knew it was an utter waste of time, and that Chris hated every minute of the activities and outings. All Chris wanted to do was draw rainbows in notebooks in his own private world. He had close to no concept of other people and their thoughts or feelings. Just a few weeks ago, Samantha returned with Chris having done the grocery shopping. Chris watched her unload the bags from her car and struggle to the front door carrying them, before fumbling with her keys to open it. At no time did he offer any assistance to his older sister despite her request for him to do so, and when she opened the door, pushed in front of her to get inside. This wasn't Chris's fault any more than it was his fault that he had dark hair; he was simply born that way and could not help it.

"Miss Megan needs to go back and spend some time with her boyfriend Paul, otherwise he might get jealous," Megan was saying to the indifferent Chris in her patronizing tone. "But Miss Megan will come back to see her other favorite guy right after church." With that, Megan gave the dismayed Chris a kiss on the cheek and headed back to her boyfriend, grabbing Paul's hand and pulling him over to her parents.

"She is so annoying," said Samantha to Kate, as she joined their group while Mr. and Mrs. Williams spoke with Bob and Anna, and the silent Chris nervously watched Megan, who led her boyfriend over to speak to one of her teachers from high school, gushing and fawning over the said teacher and his wife. Chris stood hoping that the dreaded 'Miss Megan' would not approach him again.

"Yeah, Megan was in most of my classes at school," said Kate. "I have never met such a teacher's pet, and she's so um, what's that new expression they use now?"

"Irritating?" joked John, getting a laugh from the others, but it was Samantha who came up with the right answer.

"Politically correct," said the pretty strawberry blonde.

"Yes, that's it," said Kate. "Politically correct."

"I wish she'd go and be politically correct somewhere else," said Holly.

"Yeah, I'll never forget the day when Megan tried to convince me that I should be offended by the lack of Asian food on the school cafeteria menu," said Penny. "I wasn't offended by the lack of Asian food at the café at all, but I was by what Megan said. Who does she think she is?"

"One time she try to get me to do special English class that is for illiterate people," said Andrea. "I learn to speak English in Poland, before we move here."

Breanna thought about how long Megan would have lasted at her high school; five minutes if she was lucky before Breanna and her friends stuck her head in a toilet bowl and flushed it. Thinking about toilets, Breanna felt the call of nature and wondered where the ladies' room was. She was about to ask Kate, but then saw the priest, Father Fisher, talking with Bob, Anna and Samantha's parents and a better idea crossed her mind.

"Hey Father," she called out across the room, the gray haired, bespectacled priest looking across at her. "I need to sit on a toilet and void my bodily wastes, is there a place here that women can do that?"

With an awkward embarrassed silence from his parishioners within earshot, the priest looked at Breanna, pondering where she seemed familiar from, and then he remembered. He had not seen her for more than a decade, but could never forget that terribly behaved little girl from the classes held for kids studying for their First Holy Communion. This had been a misguided attempt by Rosanne to compete with her in-laws, and have her kids undertake their First Holy Communion along with their cousins Kate and Dylan. With Dustin it was never going to happen such was his opposition to the plan, but Rosanne was determined to make it succeed with Breanna and see her daughter in a white dress like Kate so persisted. Unfortunately Breanna's behavior was so bad and disruptive that she was removed from the class, and it was suggested that she never return, ever.

"You will find the ladies' room along that corridor to the right," said Father Fisher sternly, horrified that the girl, now an adult, was in his church and again being disruptive, and his eyes looked towards Bob for some sort of explanation.

"Breanna," hissed Anna angrily, approaching her niece. "You say you need to go to the bathroom, never what you just said."

"Well, I'm not going to take a bath am I?" smirked Breanna. "That would be lying, and lying is a sin, especially in a church. Now can you excuse me please?"

With a smug expression, pleased that she had caused such embarrassment, Breanna headed for the ladies' room, along with Holly, Andrea and Sonia, who obviously had not caused such a scene when nature called. In the distance, Breanna overheard her uncle say, "We're sorry about that Father ..." and she laughed, before she moved out of earshot and walked through the door with the female figure on the door, the other girls behind her. Dylan watched them, thinking how cool it would be if he had the power to become invisible and go into the ladies' room and watch his two hot cousins and the European and African-American beauties as they sat on the toilets with their panties around their ankles.

The ladies room contained four toilet cubicles, and each girl selected one, closing and locking the doors behind them. In unison, the four girls lifted their skirts, pulled down their panties to their ankles and sat down on the toilets, the sound of all four urinating filling the bathroom. With all wearing open shoes, their feet and lowered panties were visible under the doors.

When each teenager had finished peeing, she took a length of toilet paper and dried her vagina; blondes Breanna and Andrea each having a pink, oval shaped vagina with an abundance of blonde pubic hair; African-American Sonia black pussy lips with bright pink interior among the black curls that covered her mound and pussy, and Caucasian brunette Holly's pussy dark pink, with a triangle of luxurious dark pubic hair.

The girls all remained seated on their respective toilets to empty their bowels, each unwinding and using toilet paper as she needed it. Breanna, using the stall next to Andrea, heard the pretty Polish girl pooing then unwinding toilet paper and applying it to her anus and smiled, thinking about Dylan's none-too-subtle voyeurism of the blonde that morning. "Hey Dylan, Little Miss Perfect Next Door does poo, and she uses toilet paper to wipe her ass," thought Breanna. "Sorry to shatter the illusion."

Breanna looked down at her own lowered panties and thought to herself how hot these girls were, and leaned forward on the toilet she was sitting on to glance under the cubicle partition to her right. Her eyes took in first Andrea's white bikini panties with blue flowers. Next along was Sonia, wearing pink full-brief panties and at the end Holly wore orange panties, like Breanna and Andrea bikini-style. Breanna felt her vagina tingling and moistening, and when she wiped had to apply her toilet paper to her pussy first before moving it back to wipe her anus as she finished on the toilet. Breanna stood up, pulled up her panties and flushed, washing her hands before exiting the bathroom, the other girls still on the toilet.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers