Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

Samantha dipped her bare feet into the tub, then lay back across John, so her bottom was resting against his groin, and she run her toes up and down his leg. John put his arms around her and they held each other close, John fondling Samantha's breasts and massaging her shoulders, reaching under the water to stroke her pubic hair before they exchanged another deep kiss, loving the idea that they would soon do this in their own home as husband and wife.

*

While John had found his soul-mate in Samantha very young, Kate had not had such success. She had had a serious but extremely boring boyfriend in high school, but to her relief he had broken up with her before the start of their senior year. Since turning 18, Kate had been with three guys. One was the young guy repairing the central heating, another was Travis on the recent camping vacation and the other was Brett, one of John and Samantha's friends.

Kate and Brett's relationship was a non-exclusive and highly secretive one with the two meeting up and having casual sex whenever an opportunity arose. The two maintained complete discretion as they did not want gossip spreading, and with Brett having a bit of a reputation as a 'ladies' man', John would have not approved of him having sex with Kate. John's protective nature, most usually seen with Samantha, also extended to his younger sister, some guys learning the hard way not to make comments about Kate's big breasts and bottom in John's hearing.

Today, Brett had telephoned the house after the family returned from Mass, and keen to get out due to the furious argument raging between her father and cousin over the VCR, Kate had discretely taken the call, said she would meet up with him and told her mother she was going out for a drive. Brett and Kate had a code when he called; if anybody else answered he would simply ask for John and nobody thought anything was out of the ordinary. If Kate answered and was in no position to talk, he would again ask for John and Kate would discretely slip out of the house and go to a call box to speak to Brett and arrange a time and place to meet.

As she drove to the house on the outskirts of town where Brett rented a room from his brother Trent and sister-in-law Monica, both of whom were out for the day, Kate was very definitely aware that she was having her period. The maxi pad adhered to the saddle of Kate's panties, her heavy flow, menstrual cramps and sore breasts were all reminders. However, while having sex on her period was definitely off the agenda, there was one thing that the teenager could do, and this one thing was something she very much enjoyed.

Pulling her car to a halt in the driveway, Kate, still wearing her church clothes got out and walked to the front door and rang the bell. Brett, a tall good-looking guy with light brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a tee-shirt and jeans that displayed his fine physique, answered the door and ushered Kate inside, Brett and Kate embracing and exchanging a deep kiss on the lips.

"How have you been, Kate?" Brett asked Kate, who felt Brett's hand stroking the plump cheeks of her bottom through her long skirt, his fingers lingering on the elastic of her panties.

"Okay I guess," said Kate. "My cousin is driving everyone crazy."

Brett looked puzzled. "Driving everyone crazy? What is Madison doing at your place? Didn't she go back to New York?"

Kate realized the confusion. "Sorry, Madison did go back to New York, than God. It's Breanna that's come to stay with us now."

"Breanna?" asked Brett. "The one from the trailer park? What's she doing at your house?"

"It's a long story, I'll explain later," said Kate, again French-kissing with Brett. In her panties, Kate felt extra wet, as her pussy responded and this mixed up with her menses. "So how have you been, Brett?"

"Can't complain but for one thing," said Brett. "I didn't get any special time with Katie for the past two weeks."

Kate giggled. Brett was the only one who called her Katie, and only when they had or were about to have sex. Feeling Brett's hands on her bottom again, Kate thought it best to reveal the status of her monthly cycle. "Brett, I'm sorry but I've got my period and I can't do much."

Brett looked disappointed, having been looking forward to getting into the warm, moist interior of Kate's pussy all day. "Already? It doesn't seem that long since you had your last one."

"It's definitely been a month, I should know," said Kate, rubbing her tummy, her facial expression changing to a smile. "Don't be disappointed. You know what I love to do even more when it's my time of the month?" Kate stuck one of her fingers into her mouth and sucked it.

A look of delight crossed Brett's face, and within seconds Kate found herself getting pulled along the hallway to Brett's room as fast as her feet would carry her. Kate sat on the edge of the bed and removed her sandals so she was barefoot, Brett also removing his shoes and getting onto the bed beside Kate. They lay back together, Brett putting his hands on Kate's massive breasts through her blouse and bra and caressing them. The teenager winced, and Brett withdrew his hands. "Sorry, is everything okay?" he asked.

Kate shook her head apologetically. "I'm afraid they're going to be off limits today, they're a bit sore. It's hormones, you know how it is?"

"No, but I'm good with that," said Brett jokingly, relieved that he did not have to put up with what Kate did every 28 days. Then there was his sister-in-law Monica, who seemed to go away for a week every month, replaced by an evil twin who yelled incessantly at both he and his brother Trent, cried if looked at the wrong way and consumed one roll of toilet paper after another when she went to the bathroom before the real Monica returned as though nothing had happened.

"I like doing this," said Kate, kneeling and making out with Brett, the toes on her bare feet flexing and un-flexing at the pleasurable feelings that swept through her body. She reached out and unbuttoned and unzipped Brett's jeans, feeling his erection through his underpants before pulling both these and his underpants down and releasing his cock, teasing it in her fingers.

"That's not fair, you get to see my cock, but I don't get to see your pussy," Brett joked.

"Believe me, you don't want to see my pussy today," said Kate. "It's like somebody spilled strawberry topping and ketchup down there; it's very sticky, very messy and very smelly."

"Just a quick look at your pubes then?" Brett pleaded.

Kate looked undecided for a second, and then smiled. "Okay then, but just a quick look and no touching." She moved position so she could lift her ankle-length floral skirt at the front with her left to show her white full-brief panties, Brett trying not to stare as the shape of Kate's napkin was discernable at the front of her pants, and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Kate held out the front of her panty elastic and Brett looked down at Kate's mound, covered in a forest of dark pubic hair. He wanted to stroke Kate's pubic hair more than anything else, but as she had said not to, he wasn't about to try.

Kate put her panties back in place and smoothed down her skirt, her fingers moving to Brett's cock as she lowered her head, slowly taking his penis into her mouth and circling the shaft with her tongue, her fingers teasing his balls.

Much as Brett enjoyed this - it was not the first time Kate had blown him while she was menstruating - he felt selfish, as though he was getting all the pleasure and Kate none. Feeling Kate's tongue on the head of his penis, an idea entered Brett's mind. It was hot, kinky and kind of dirty. Kate had enjoyed it before, but they had never done it when she was on her period. She could only say no if she didn't like the idea ...

"Um Katie, are you sure you're happy doing that?" Brett asked.

Kate withdrew her mouth from Brett's dick, and regarded him with her beautiful green eyes through her glasses. "Of course I am, I love giving you head," she said, opening her mouth to again suck him off.

"Yes, but it's just that I'm getting all the pleasure and you're doing all the work," said Brett. "I've got a really hot idea."

"What's that?" asked Kate.

"Obviously, your pussy is off limits," said Brett. "But what about a little place to the south of that?" Brett held up his finger and smiled.

"You want to finger my ass?" asked Kate. The teenager looked uncertain. "I don't know about that. I'm wearing a pad."

"I'll be really careful," said Brett. "I'll put my hand down the back of your panties, and won't touch you anywhere you don't like."

Kate considered the idea. She really loved having her anus fingered, but they would have to be really careful. The thought of Brett's finger stroking and caressing her tight anal opening was too appealing to the sexually aroused girl and Kate decided to agree, but on clear terms. "Okay," said Kate. "But please be careful with my napkin, don't squeeze it, touch it or move it, and don't touch my vagina at all. And remember, no fingers up my anus and into my rectum please."

"You've got it," said Brett, he and Kate moving positions so they were lying down with Kate's bottom close to Brett's face and hands, Kate with her mouth opposite Brett's groin.

Brett pulled back Kate's long skirt and exposed her panties, his fingers finding his way inside to the warm skin of Kate's plump buttocks. Kate waited before she resumed giving head, to make sure she was comfortable with the idea and that nothing went wrong. His finger worked its way between the cheeks of her bottom, and he could feel how warm she was in this area. Brett pushed his finger deeper into the back of Kate's panties, and paused as his digit came into contact with the soft cover and absorbent padding material of Kate's napkin and she went rigid.

"Please don't touch my napkin, Brett," said Kate, her eyes wide, her expression uncertain.

"Sorry," said Brett, moving his fingers around to try and reach Kate's anus, which was no easy task given she was wearing a maxi-pad. Once again, he mistakenly touched the white, feminine rectangular object, and Kate hissed in annoyance.

"Brett, I told you not to touch my napkin," Kate pleaded. "I really feel self-conscious, and if you move it, I'll get in a mess. Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"Relax Katie, I'll get it right this time," Brett promised, moving his hand around in the back of Kate's cotton panties and finding what his was looking for; the tight opening of Kate's anus. Circling her anus with his index finger, Brett felt his erection growing, and Kate her clitoris tingling.

Kate readily moved her mouth to Brett's penis, taking it deep into her mouth and sucking and licking it, Kate squirming as she felt Brett's finger teasing her anus, sending waves of pleasure up into her bowels and reproductive system. She caressed and massaged Brett's testicles, and fellated him harder and faster, feeling the pussy juices flow from her aroused vagina, mixing with her menstrual blood and soaking into her period pad.

Brett felt out of breath from Kate's mouth doing wonders with his cock and the feeling of his finger stroking the most private and intimate of Kate's openings, and the start of his orgasm was soon approaching.

Kate could feel Brett's change in posture and knew that his orgasm was soon approaching. When giving head, Kate was always unsure about what her preference was when Brett ejaculated; it going into her mouth so she could swallow it or him cumming into her face. She had worked out a way to get the best of both worlds; allowing him to ejaculate into her face with her mouth open, and this is what Kate did as Brett's sticky white semen sprayed out of his cock. It splattered over Kate's pretty face; over the lenses of her glasses, her nose, her cheeks and into her mouth, Kate eagerly swallowing what had landed on her tongue, using an index finger to scoop some from her top lip into her mouth and swallow that too.

"Are going to cum?" Brett asked Kate, continuing to finger her anus.

Kate shook her head, cum running down her face. "No, I never do when it's my time of the month, so now might be as good a time as any to get out of my panties."

Brett pulled his finger out of Kate's panties, unable to resist giving her bottom a stroke on the way out. Kate smoothed down her skirt, hiding her panties from view. "I think we'd better clean up a bit," said Kate, feeling more cum running down her face.

She took her purse and she and Brett went into the bathroom, Brett washing his hands and his penis and Kate cleaning the cum from her face and the lenses of her glasses. Between her legs, Kate could feel that her pad was pretty full, and needed to be changed. "Brett, could you please leave me alone for a minute or two so I can have some privacy?" Kate asked while looking at her purse.

Brett gathered what she needed to do, and immediately stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door so Kate would be left in privacy. Kate took a clean pad from the packet inside her purse, a sanitary disposal bag and some tissues. Hitching up her skirt, Kate pulled down her panties to her ankles and reached down, removing her used napkin and placing it in the sanitary disposal bag. Taking the tissues, Kate thoroughly cleaned her vagina with them and threw them into the bag too. She peeled back the adhesive strip from her new pad, pressed it to the saddle of her panties and pulled up and adjusted them, allowing her skirt to fall back down. Washing her hands, Kate exited the bathroom, disposed of her sanitary bag in the outside trash, and walked on her bare feet back to the bedroom.

"Let's lie down for a little while," Brett suggested.

"Okay," said Kate, climbing onto the bed and lying on her side, Brett pushing up close to her, spooning her full figure, stroking her hair and caressing her, kissing the beautiful brunette on her neck.

Kate giggled. "What's going on, you're so romantic today?" She could feel Brett's groin against her big bottom, and his erection growing again.

"You're really hot," said Brett. "What we did today was amazing."

"It will be hotter when my period is over," said Kate.

"I just had a thought," said Brett. "The next time we do that, how about you wear a tampon? That way I won't have the same problems as today."

"I don't really like tampons," said Kate. "I did use them during gym class at school, or when I go swimming, but it's embarrassing to buy them."

"It would be embarrassing for me to have to buy tampons," said Brett. "But why is it embarrassing for you to buy tampons and not pads, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I need to use super plus tampons, which there isn't much demand for and you don't normally get in the supermarket, so I have to ask for them at the pharmacy," said Kate. "And everyone there is thinking, 'boy, she has really heavy periods.' Plus, going to the toilet with one in is uncomfortable, unhygienic and inconvenient, but with a pad, you just pull down your panties, sit on the toilet and do everything you need to do."

"I'm glad I'm a guy," said Brett, to which Kate laughed.

"We live longer, but the price is having periods for about 44 years," said Kate. "Except when we're pregnant." She felt Brett's hand on her bottom, tracing her panty elastic through her skirt. The teenager again laughed, and she and Brett got comfortable caressing each other as Kate told him the details of her two cousins Madison and Breanna, and how both girls were a nightmare.

"You know what you need to relax?" Brett asked Kate. "A foot massage. What do you say?"

"I wouldn't say no," said Kate, sitting up on the bed, her bare feet extended, wriggling her toes, her knees open with the long floral material forming a valley between her legs. Feeling Brett's firm hands massaging her toes, soles, arches and ankles, the teenager sighed in pleasure, feeling she could happily sit like this all day.

*

The third of Bob and Anna's kids, Dylan courtesy of emerging into the world five minutes later than Kate in January 1976 causing him the chip on his shoulder that grew larger over the years, had no such sexual experiences as those of his brother and sister that fine summer Sunday afternoon.

However, the diminutive young man highly looked forward to seeing the contents of the backpack that Kenny carried as they walked down the road to the park with Wayne. Both Kenny and Wayne were attempting to tell Dylan an amusing story about how they had observed a highly sexed, and presumably myopic horse trying to mount a cow in a field, but were laughing too much to do it well, Dylan joining in their hysterical laughter.

The talk soon turned to their favorite subject; girls. "So, where are your photographs of Madison?" asked Wayne.

"You are so lucky having a cousin that hot," said Kenny. "Plus there's Holly, and Breanna. Man, you get all the luck Breanna coming to live with you, and there's Andrea next door. I sometimes wish I was from Poland, if all the chicks there are like Andrea."

"One night I jacked off three times in a row over Andrea in her cheerleader outfit," said Wayne.

"Yeah, they are fucking hot," said Dylan. "I'll get you guys photos of Madison when they get developed next week. I said to Mom I'd drop the camera off at the one hour photo booth on Monday. I don't have a magical camera, where you can look at a photo right after it gets taken."

"There's one thing you're not so lucky about," said Wayne.

"Yeah, you're not lucky at all there," added Kenny.

"What's that?" asked Dylan.

"You share a house with the girl with the biggest and best tits in school, and she's your sister," said Wayne.

"Yeah, Kate's got these really great tits, and you can't enjoy them because you're brother and sister," said Kenny.

"Shut up about Kate's tits," said Dylan, feeling a little weird about this.

"Fuck, I wish my sister had great tits like Kate," said Kenny, before Wayne and Dylan both looked at him strangely.

"That's fucking weird," said Dylan.

"Yeah, it's fucked up and sick," said Wayne. "I don't talk about my fucking sister like that."

The three guys reached the secluded part of the park they were looking for and Kenny opened the backpack to reveal three pornographic magazines. Each grabbed a magazine and eagerly looked at the photographs of the young models they contained, their erections growing with each turn of the page.

"Do you think Sonia's pussy and asshole are like that?" Dylan mused, holding open a page where an African-American girl, barefoot and stark naked had spread her legs wide, showing off the bright pink interior of her vagina and anus contrasting with her black pubic hair and black skin.

"I'd like to see for myself," said Wayne, himself looking at a picture of an Asian model having sex with a white guy, with the saddle of her panties pushed to one side. "How do you think Penny takes Sean's cock up her pussy?" he asked. "You never see an Asian girl with a black guy in these magazines, not ever."

"I wish I was the one fucking Penny's twat," said Kenny, admiring a lesbian three-way pictorial of a blonde, brunette and redhead. "Fuck, look at these chicks."

Dylan and Wayne put down their own pornographic magazines to look through at the one Kenny had. "Lesbians!" they crowed in unison, laughing and exchanging high fives, their eyes devouring the pictures of the three girls first fully clothed, then down to their bras and panties and finally naked, caressing and kissing each other throughout the pictorial. The guys' eyes all bulged as they took in a picture of the girls kneeling with their legs open from behind, showing three different colors of pubic hair; blonde, brunette and red-head; three contrasting vaginas and the three girls' anal openings.

"I saw this porno, and this chick had shaved all the hair away from her cunt and mound," said Kenny. "Her snatch was completely bald. It looked fucking weird."

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers