Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

"Yeah, that's just too fucking weird," agreed Wayne.

"Pubes are hot," said Dylan. "That chick must be a one off, maybe she'd just had surgery or something? Nobody wants to see chicks with no pubic hair in porn."

"Fuck that is so hot," commented Wayne, as they looked at the pictures on the next pages, with the three girls on their hands and knees in a triangle, licking each other's vaginas.

"That's even hotter," said Kenny, turning the page to where the three girls were in the same position, but instead licking each other's anuses.

"You'd like to do that to Megan Delaney," said Wayne to Dylan.

"Fuck off," said Dylan, laughing and recoiling at the same time. "She is so fucking annoying."

"Yeah Dylan, you want to get into Megan's panties and lick her asshole," said Kenny.

"You want to lick Erin Green's asshole, Kenny," Dylan countered.

"Yeah, and Kenny wants Erin to fart in his face while he does it because he's sick," laughed Wayne.

"Get fucked, you dickheads," said Kenny. "Erin's ass is the last place I'd put my face. She has that weird Crohn's disease, you know where she gets gas and has the shits a lot?" He laughed. "I don't think I'll ever forget that day two weeks before graduation, where she was asking the teacher for the bathroom pass, and she farted really loud in front of the whole class? That was so fucking funny."

Dylan and Wayne joined in the laughing at their unfortunate classmate. Eighteen year old Erin Green was a girl who was almost anonymous in high school, reasonably pretty and slim but dowdy at the same time, her brown hair in a pony-tail and glasses, keeping to herself. In the future, Erin would likely be forgotten by her classmates, who looking through the Class of 1994 Yearbook in years to come would see her picture and say, 'I don't remember her at all.'

So it was bad for Erin that suffering from a flare up of her Crohn's disease and desperate for the toilet, she was unable to stop herself farting as she asked the teacher for the lavatory pass. And with Kenny and Wayne in the class, Erin's humiliation was multiplied by ten. Both screeched with laughter, Kenny jumping to his feet, pointing at the girl and shouting "Oh my God, Erin just farted!" and Wayne yelling out, "I thought girls didn't fart." Dylan laughed at this scene, but for once kept his mouth shut and didn't join in. As an indignant girl chastised Kenny and Wayne for embarrassing Erin, saying she had Crohn's disease and couldn't help it, the mortified Erin ran for the girls' bathroom close to tears, hoping that this would not be the thing she was most remembered for in high school.

So engrossed were these guys in their pornography and laughing at some poor girl's embarrassing experience, they did not hear the approach of a newcomer and jumped when they heard her speak. "So, what are you losers doing here?"

Startled, the three guys jumped and looked up to see the figure of Breanna standing next to them, smoking a cigarette. When Dylan and his two moron friends had made their exit from the yard, Breanna had been observing them and could tell they were up to something no good. So finishing her cigarette and throwing the butt onto the lawn, knowing this would piss off her aunt and uncle, Breanna slipped her bare feet into her flip-flops and trailed them down the road, far enough behind that they did not see her.

"Hey Breanna, what's up?" asked Dylan, trying to sound casual.

"Your dicks," said Breanna, indicating the three guys' inflated groin areas, now subsiding rapidly. She picked up one of the porno magazines and leafed through it. "So, this is what you spend your money on?" she asked, feigning disgust with the publications which she actually enjoyed, feeling her panties getting damp. "Fuck, you are perverts."

Breanna held up a photograph of a nude girl seductively eating a candy apple. "Does her mother know what she does for a job?" She picked up a second magazine, and held out a page where the male pornographic actor was dressed as a nerd, the girl as a cheerleader, having sex standing up, the cheerleader's panties around her ankles. "This stuff is so realistic, that happens all the time," she commented sarcastically.

Breanna took hold of all the magazines. "I'm taking these to Uncle Bob right now. You guys are completely fucked when he sees these. That's unless you can convince me not to, for the right price."

Dylan sighed, desperate to avoid the magazines been brought to his parents' attention, said "How much money do you want, Breanna?"

"How much have you got?" asked Breanna.

"Tell me how much you want," said Dylan.

"Are you fucking deaf as well as retarded, Dylan?" asked Breanna. "How much have you got? I want all of it, right now."

"Bitch," mouthed Dylan, taking his wallet out of his shorts and handing over all the cash he carried to his cousin, who snatched it from his hand and stuffed it into her bra.

Breanna turned to Kenny and Wayne. "Now you."

The two guys stood up to the blackmailer. "We're not scared of Bob," said Wayne. "He's not our Dad."

"Yeah, we're not scared of Bob, he's not our father and he's not our uncle either," said Kenny.

Kenny and Wayne were in fact very much afraid of Bob Wilson, and Breanna saw through this immediately. She took the last drag on her cigarette, and threw the butt away. "Oh, but you two are scared of him. And when he finds out about this, he'll ban you from his house and you three queers won't be able to hang out doing faggot shit anymore. And it's a long, long summer ..."

"Okay," sighed Wayne, taking his cash and handing it over to Breanna, Kenny doing the same. Breanna reached up under her skirt and slipped the money into her panties.

"Good, I knew we could work it out," said Breanna, handing the magazines back. "Enjoy reading these, but don't fucking jerk off here and get fucking arrested." She turned to leave, giving them a teasing wave. "Bye."

"She's a fucking bitch," Wayne complained to Dylan.

"Yeah, but I saw her panties and it was hot," grinned Kenny, having caught the slightest glimpse of white cotton as Breanna lifted her skirt to put the money into her undies.

Wayne and Dylan gave him a glare, and went back to looking at their pornography, but Breanna had taken the fun out of it, and when Dylan returned home later in the afternoon, he was sexually frustrated and only one thing could do it for him.

Taking Madison's panties in their plastic, Dylan stuffed them into his own underpants and headed downstairs passing John and Kate on the way. John seemed happy about something, and Dylan presumed that his brother had nailed Samantha during the afternoon. Kate seemed in an odd kind of mood, but it was her time of the month, and Kate was always odd when she was on her period.

Dylan's destination was a dark, neglected corner of the garden behind the garage, surrounded by large bushes. When they were kids, he used to scare Kate by telling her a ghost lived in that section of the garden. Slipping through the bushes, Dylan took out Madison's panties and held them out looking at the stains; the cream ones on the crotch, the small brown smudge at the back where she hadn't been careful enough when she wiped her bottom while she was on the toilet.

Going hard as he sniffed his cousin's panties on the crotch, Dylan nearly jumped onto the garage roof when a young female voice asked, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?

Dylan spun around, the panties still in his hand to be face to face with Breanna, who had been counting the money she had obtained by stealing and blackmail during the day.

"Um nothing," said Dylan, his heart racing.

"Hiding in the bushes, sniffing some girl's dirty panties is nothing?" asked Breanna. Her expression hardened as she saw the panties were the same design and size as the ones she wore. "Are those mine?"

"No, no, they're not," pleaded Dylan.

"So, are they Andrea's from next door? What will her brother, father and boyfriend do when I tell them? Make out your will, Dylan."

"No, they aren't," Dylan pleaded. "Breanna, I'll get you more money when I get paid."

"Did I ask you for money?" queried Breanna. "I hope that they aren't your Mom or Kate's panties, because that would be really sick, fucked up shit."

"No," said Dylan, breathing heavily and sweating.

"I didn't think they were Kate's, her big fat ass wouldn't fit into them," said Breanna. "So, whose panties are they Dylan?"

Dylan sighed. "Madison. They're Madison's panties. My cousin from New York."

"The spoiled one?" laughed Breanna. "Well that's okay then." Breanna looked at the panties. "She must have been excited when she was wearing these," she observed, looking at the stains from Madison's vagina on the saddle. "Oh, and spoiled rich girls do go for a shit, look at that." Breanna pointed at the small brown stain and laughed.

Dylan was confused. "So, you aren't going to tell?" he asked.

Breanna shook her head and smiled. "No of course not. You're an 18-year-old guy, you're on vacation with your hot 18-year-old cousin. It's natural that you want to smell her panties. I know that you are going to try and smell mine while I'm here, so I'll make it real easy for you. Would you like to sniff mine, right here, right now?"

Dylan's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'd rather you do it when I know about it, rather than go through my stuff," said Breanna. She reached under her skirt, pulled down her white bikini panties to her ankles and stepped out of them, picking them up and holding them out. "I had an itchy vagina earlier, and had to scratch my snatch so they probably smell really great." She twirled her panties on her finger. "Go on, take them."

Dylan could see the feminine stains in the crotch of Breanna's panties and wanted more than anything else to get his hands on them and sink his nose into the cotton. Breanna held out her underpants to her cousin, but as Dylan reached for them, she snatched them back with a sneering expression.

"Breanna, what the fuck?" Dylan exclaimed.

"Suck shit Dylan, did you really think that I was going to let you smell my panties?" Breanna asked, holding her panties out in front of her, stepping into them and pulling them up. "You are such a loser."

Dylan cursed and fumed at having been teased and fooled. Breanna looked at him and said, "Enjoy Madison's panties you pervert and you can take a chance and sniff mine all you like, but remember if I catch you, then you are dead. You got that?"

Dylan nodded wordlessly. "Good," said Breanna, turning on her feet and heading back to the house, the tease lifting her skirt so Dylan could see her panties as she walked away.

Sighing deeply, Dylan returned Madison's panties to the plastic and followed his cousin back inside watching her shapely figure from behind. Despite Breanna blackmailing and teasing him, she was still hot, and that a really hot 18-year-old girl who was not his sister was living at the house at the moment, that was all that mattered to Dylan.

END OF CHAPTER 2 - TO BE CONTINUED ...

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers