Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers

Mr. Cockburn's breathed heavily. He did indeed have a secret sexual fetish, one so private he had never shared with anyone, not even his ex-wife. He had jacked off about the fetish for years, more frequently recently when his marriage turned to crap. He did not trust this girl for obvious reasons, but if she was willing to do what he desired most ...

Finding his voice, Mr. Cockburn stammered. "Really, you're serious?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't serious," said Breanna. "As long as it's not something sick and fucked up like necrophilia or bestiality, because then I'd get the fuck out of here and call the cops."

"No, no nothing like that," said Mr. Cockburn, still working up the courage to reveal his most intimate secret sexual fantasy to Breanna.

"Well come on, don't be shy," said Breanna. "I won't laugh, or tell anyone, cross my heart."

Mr. Cockburn took a deep breath to gain his courage and began to speak. "When I was 18, just graduated from high school, my family went on a vacation to the Jersey Shore in the summer. One morning, my older sister Judy and our cousin Karen - she was 18 like me - went for a long walk along the beach early in the morning. It was hot that morning, really hot and I was wearing shorts, so I took off my shirt and jumped in for a swim. The girls stayed on the beach. It was nice in the water, but then I felt this sharp burning pain on my chest, I screamed and looked down and saw the jellyfish."

Breanna was unimpressed by the story so far, and could not believe how a stinging jellyfish could feature in somebody's sexual fantasy. "So, a jellyfish stung you?" she asked in disbelief, not knowing where the fuck this was leading.

Mr. Cockburn nodded. "Yes, and I was in agony. I ran out of the water and collapsed on the sand, so bad was the pain. Judy ran off to get help, and Karen stayed with me. She looked at where it had stung me, and said that what she was going to do would help. Karen got me to lie on my back and said what she was going to do would help me. Then she took off her shorts and her panties, squatted over my chest, and started to pee all over the jellyfish sting. It really helped, and even though Karen is my cousin, she is so pretty and I couldn't help looking at her um, ah ..."

Mr. Cockburn's voice trailed off as he thought of the suitable term to describe his pretty blonde cousin Karen's genitals, before he stammered, "Female area. When Karen finished peeing on me I felt a lot better, but I couldn't get the image of Karen half naked and urinating out of my mind. Since then I've always wanted a pretty girl to pee on me - minus the jellyfish sting of course - but I could never say anything."

"Wow," said Breanna. "So, do you jerk off over your cousin and other girls pissing on you?"

The man nodded, with a guilty expression etched on his permanently worried face. "Yes, it's always been my secret fantasy. I often used to listen to Trisha when she was sitting on the toilet, and wishing she was peeing on me instead. And whenever I saw Karen at family get-togethers - she's married with three kids now - I would listen to Karen peeing when she went to the bathroom to use the toilet, and remember that day on the beach all those years ago ..."

"So, you'd like me to pee on you?" asked Breanna.

Mr. Cockburn nodded shyly. "That's unless you really don't want to."

"Well, I've never peed on anyone before, but yeah I'm good for it," said Breanna. "Its lucky you said, because I actually need to pee right now. I was going to ask if I could use your bathroom before we had sex, but now I don't need to."

Breanna stood up and held out her hand to Mr. Cockburn. She smiled seductively. "Come on then, let's go into the bathroom and I'll piss all over you."

"You're sure?" asked Mr. Cockburn, his breathing heavy, the man unable to believe this was actually going to happen.

"Yeah, I just said so didn't I?" said Breanna, impatience beginning to creep into her voice. "Now come on." She took her former teacher by the hand, and led the way into the bathroom, Mr. Cockburn feeling his groin throbbing. The slim figure of Breanna Wilson had always been his nightmare, but now observing the pretty blonde teenager from behind in her black tee-shirt and ultra-tight jeans as she walked on her bare feet into the bathroom, she was anything but a nightmare.

"How about you get undressed down to your undies and lie on your back on the floor?" Breanna suggested. "Then it will be just like that time at the beach with your cousin."

Mr. Cockburn hastily removed his shoes and socks, then his beige skirt and finally his beige trousers, leaving him standing in a pair of blue boxers, the front standing out like a flag-pole.

Breanna giggled. "You aren't getting excited by one of your students I hope, are you Mr. Cockburn?"

"My former student, Breanna," the man reminded her. "Maybe it's better that you call me Keith?"

"No, Mr. Cockburn works better for me," said Breanna. "Its way hotter, and anyway you don't look like a Keith. Most people look like their names, but for some reason you don't."

Mr. Cockburn shrugged, accepting what Breanna was saying without question, and too busy anticipating what was going to happen next.

"Now lie down like I said, flat on your back," said Breanna.

The man complied with the instruction, lying flat on his back on the cold, tiled bathroom floor while barefoot blonde Breanna stood over him. The teenager unfastened her tight jeans, pulling the denim down to reveal the light blue bikini panties she was wearing before removing them altogether, her shapely legs now bare. When Breanna hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, Mr. Cockburn's eyes widened at the sight of Breanna's pubic mound with its curls of blonde hair as she pulled down her light blue bikini briefs, stepping out of them as they reached her bare feet.

Breanna's pretty pink vagina was in Mr. Cockburn's sight as the girl, now naked from the waist down and wearing only her black tee-shirt over her bra, picked up her panties and placed them down to one side. Breanna straddled Mr. Cockburn, one bare foot on each side of his torso, and began to squat down.

For a second, Mr. Cockburn felt like he was a heart attack as his eyes took in the pretty blonde squatting down over him, her blonde triangle of pubic hair and pink vagina visible, as was her anus just below her vulva. Seeing Breanna's genitals exposed reminded him of his cousin Karen at the beach all those years ago; like Breanna blonde-haired Karen had a healthy triangle of blonde pubic hair over her snatch, and the two girls even shared vaginas of the same shape and colors. Looking at Breanna's starfish-shaped anus, Mr. Cockburn remembered that Karen's anus had the same shape as Breanna's. Mr. Cockburn's penis throbbed, the man feeling that he had somehow travelled back through time to the Jersey Shore beach, and his cousin was squatting over his chest about to piss all over the jellyfish sting.

"Here it comes," giggled Breanna as she relaxed her bladder, and felt relief as the flow of urine began to flow out of her urethra, her pee stream flowing onto her former teacher's chest, the yellow liquid running all over his torso and onto the floor.

His cock throbbing in delight, Mr. Cockburn stared at Breanna's snatch as she urinated. He could feel the teenager's hot piss as at cascaded all over his chest, and the smell of the girl's urine filled his nostrils. He could remember the smell of Karen's urine through the fresh New Jersey sea air all those years ago, and Mr. Cockburn's memory thought back to his experiences of his wife's urine.

His ex-wife Trisha when using the toilet during the night would only flush when she had a poo or when she was on her period, otherwise she would leave it until the morning to minimize on noise and water use. Getting up in the morning, Mr. Cockburn would stare into the toilet bowl at his wife's yellow urine, fantasizing how great it would be if Trisha peed on him. He would often check Trisha's dirty panties in the hamper, and if his wife had left any small yellow splash stains in the crotch of her panties, Keith Cockburn's nose would inhale every molecule of scent from her dried piss. Having given birth to two babies, Trisha's bladder control had not been as strong as it had been when she was younger.

Breanna's steady stream of urine began to subside, and the rest came out in big splashes before abating, just a few drops from Breanna's wet pussy dripping from her. Mr. Cockburn, soaked with the urine of the beautiful barefoot blonde squatting over his chest with her pussy and pubic hair in full view, still found it hard to believe that this had actually happened. It must all be dream, the man told himself, one of those many erotic dreams he had about his cousin or another hot girl peeing on him.

When he did not awaken, all Mr. Cockburn could stammer was, "Wow."

"Wow indeed," said Breanna, still straddling her former teacher with her wet snatch on full display. "And now you get to do something just as good." Breanna stood up and reached for the tissue box, pulling one out. Breanna held out the square of peach-peach colored tissue to Mr. Cockburn and again squatted down as she had before, legs wide apart. "Now wipe me dry," she said.

"Are you sure?" asked Mr. Cockburn.

"Yeah, now do it," ordered Breanna.

With trembling fingers, Mr. Cockburn took the tissue and looked at Breanna's wet vaginal area, the pubic hair nearest her urethra clearly soaked. Reaching out tentatively, Mr. Cockburn applied the soft tissue to Breanna's vagina, circling it around between her pussy flaps and absorbing the remaining urine and a healthy dose of pussy juice too. The man thought that lying on the floor, soaked with the pee of a nubile blonde girl who still squatted over him showing off her pussy things couldn't get any better, but wiping Breanna's vulva dry made things even more wonderful.

Removing the damp and sticky tissue from Breanna's crotch, the teenager said, "You know you want to smell it, I know you want to smell it and I want you to smell it, so go ahead."

Breathing heavily, Mr. Cockburn raised the saturated peach-colored tissue to his nostrils and absorbed the smell which to him was heaven; a beautiful blonde girl's pee and the musty feminine smell of her pussy. Finally he put the tissue to one side and Breanna stood up, the girl removing her black tee-shirt, leaving her wearing only her light blue bra, the teenager's tits looking most inviting as they filled the cups.

"I think you'd better have a shower before we fuck," said Breanna, reaching behind her back and unclasping and removing her bra, Mr. Cockburn trembling as her C-cup breasts came into sight for the first time.

Still covered in Breanna's piss, he got to his feet and the urine run down his stomach and legs as he removed his underpants and stepped out of them, his throbbing erection standing at 90 degrees. A grin on her face, Breanna teased her former teacher's penis with her seductive hands. "I'll make your shower fun," she promised. "Because I'm going to get in there with you."

Getting a washcloth, Breanna moved it around the floor with one of her bare feet to clean up her pee from the tiles, before she turned on the shower. Mr. Cockburn removed his underpants, Breanna staring at the older man's throbbing erection, before Breanna jumped under the warm water, holding out her hand for Mr. Cockburn to join her.

The teacher wasted no time in getting into the shower with his former pupil, embracing the nubile blonde as water cascaded down her slim body, soaking her breasts and pubic hair and at the back the firm cheeks of her bare bottom, before they French-kissed under the shower.

"Let's get each other nice and soapy," said Breanna, taking the bar and lathering up the soap, before applying it to Mr. Cockburn's groin, the girl's expert hands rubbing soap over his erect penis and his testicles, Breanna massaging his balls as she rinsed them.

"You are so good at that," gasped Mr. Cockburn, wondering if the girl might give him a heart attack.

"See, I'm not completely useless, am I?" asked Breanna. She handed him the bar of soap. "Now it's your turn. First my tits, then my butt and finally my cunt."

Mr. Cockburn eagerly lathered up the soap in his hands and massaged it into Breanna's breasts. His groin throbbed as he could feel the teenager's firm tits in his hands, her nipples hard thanks to her arousal. Taking his hands off her boobs for a second, he cupped them under the shower to get warm water and rinsed off the soap, teasing the teenager with gentle strokes to her nipples in the process, causing her to giggle and squirm.

Breanna turned around and the teacher feasted his eyes on the firm cheeks of his former student's bare bottom. Again getting soap, Mr. Cockburn rubbed the bar over Breanna's ass, getting them nicely lathered and bubbly, feeling the firm flesh in his hands before washing it away, the soap flowing down the back of the teenager's shapely legs to her bare feet and onto the shower floor and away down the drain.

"Don't you forget my pussy," giggled Breanna.

"Don't worry, I'm saving the best to last," said Mr. Cockburn.

He turned his attention to Breanna's crotch, applying a liberal dose of soap to her triangle of pubic hair, the blonde curls covered in white suds and bubbles. Then extending his hands further between her legs, Mr. Cockburn felt his heart racing as his fingers made contact with Breanna's vulva, applying soap to her vagina and washing the girl's pussy with great enthusiasm.

Breanna's bare toes clenched and unclenched on the shower floor at the feeling of the man's fingers in her cunt, his digits stroking her flaps, inside her vagina and lingering on her clitoris. Then to her delight, she felt Mr. Cockburn's fingers on her bare bottom, working their way into her ass crack and touching her tight little anus. Breanna let out a squeal of delight at both her pussy and asshole being fingered at the same time, and Mr. Cockburn noticed even through the water and soap more of the girl's pussy juice getting on his fingers.

"I'm guessing you like that?" asked Mr. Cockburn.

"You guess right," said Breanna. "Why don't you put your finger up my asshole a bit further? That's really hot."

Without delay, Mr. Cockburn began to ease his left index finger into Breanna's anus and up into her bowels. He could feel how hot the interior of the teenager's rectum was, and as he continued to finger her clitoris with the other hand, Breanna thought she would lose her balance, so much were her legs shaking.

After a few minutes of fingering Breanna's box and ass, the girl indicated for him to stop and Mr. Cockburn withdrew his fingers from between her legs. "I'm going to blow your fucking brains out," Breanna promised him, before getting down on her knees, Mr. Cockburn's erect penis in her face. Stroking his cock and tickling his balls, Breanna then opened her mouth and inserted his penis inside to begin fellatio.

The teenager felt her pussy tingling as she sucked his dick, Mr. Cockburn feeling he was floating on a cloud as Breanna's tongue circled the head of his penis and traced along the shaft, the girl blowing him fast at times, slowing it down to be more sensual at others. Fearing he was about to cum, Mr. Cockburn was about to stop her but Breanna had realized herself before then and withdrew her mouth. The girl stood up and turned off the shower.

Stepping out onto the bath mat, Mr. Cockburn and Breanna dried each other off with the same towel, rubbing the cotton over each other's bodies. "I think we've got a towel rack ready-made," laughed Breanna, indicating Mr. Cockburn's throbbing erection.

The older man laughed, before Breanna discarded the towel and the naked blonde led him into the bedroom after collecting her panties, Mr. Cockburn admiring the wonderful sight of her bare bottom.

"You need to wear a little protection unless you want to be paying child support for another kid in nine months' time," she said, reaching into her purse. "But while I do that, why don't you have a smell of what you'll be fucking in a few minutes?"

The teenager held out her blue cotton panties and Mr. Cockburn took them in his fingers, raising them to his nose and sniffing the double-cotton of the saddle, absorbing Breanna's musty and inviting and feminine smell into his nostrils. As he sniffed her panties, Breanna unwrapped a condom and with expert fingers, sensually slid it onto his cock.

The condom secured, Breanna threw herself back onto the bed, lying naked on her back, her legs together and her triangle of pubic hair and bare breasts exposed. "So, what's your favorite position?" she asked.

Mr. Cockburn placed Breanna's panties down on the bed. "Missionary," he said.

"Missionary it is then," said Breanna. The girl opened her legs wide, showing off her pink, oval-shaped vagina below her pubic hair, Breanna's box wet and sticky with anticipation. Mr. Cockburn stared at the feminine delight that was available, feeling weak at the knees as he got onto the bed with her, staring at her pussy, Breanna's legs so wide that he could see her tight anus just below her vulva. The feminine smell of Breanna's aroused pussy was filling his nostrils as he got closer to the pretty blonde, and got into position over her.

Pushing his cock deep into Breanna's vagina, Mr. Cockburn could feel how hot her wet pussy was even through the condom. Breanna gasped as his cock filled her. "That feels fucking great," she said. "Now go for it, fuck my cunt. I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

In the past, Mr. Cockburn was exasperated by Breanna's foul mouth at school, but now that he had his dick buried deep in her cooch it turned him on. He kissed the pretty blonde on her mouth, again not enjoying the taste of her incessant cigarette smoking but loving the hot interior of her mouth as their tongues intertwined.

Mr. Cockburn thrust his penis deep into Breanna's vagina, the teenager gasping and the toes of her bare feet curling up at the great sensation. The man pulled backwards then pushed forward again, Breanna thrusting her hips forward to meet the thrust, both of them gasping this time as the worked into the rhythm that would give them maximum pleasure, Breanna thrusting her pussy forward as Mr. Cockburn pushed his cock deep inside her. The teenager wrapped her legs around the older man, rubbing her bare feet back and forth along his back as they screwed, both sweating heavily.

Lying on her back in the motel room, her legs apart, her former teacher's dick deep up her cunt as he fucked her, Breanna could not believe what was happening. Mr. Cockburn was such a wimp, easy prey to the antics of Breanna and her friends as they turned their old high school from a place of learning to a place of anarchy, yet he was screwing her so good even in the standard missionary position.

As the man continued to pump her pussy hard for the next few minutes, her vagina like a sticky tap with a broken washer, Breanna felt her orgasm approach. The teenager gasped, going rigid as the tingling in her clitoris and rock-hard nipples turned into one wave of pleasure, spreading through her box and into her anus and rectum, the feeling travelling up into her bowels.

Breanna's fingered and toes clenched. "Fuck, yes fuck my cunt!" she squealed as her orgasm spread through her entire body, leaving her breathless and gasping, sweat pouring off her forehead. "Keep going, keep fucking me hard!" she urged Mr. Cockburn who readily complied, feeling close to orgasm himself.

It took just one more minute of Mr. Cockburn plowing Breanna's pussy for the man to reach his own orgasm. The warm feeling of climaxing while making love, absent from his marriage when he and Trisha hit the rocks came over the man, and he could feel his heart racing, pushing through his chest. His balls tightened, and deep inside Breanna's box his throbbing penis sprayed a tidal wave of sticky white semen into the condom to conclude his orgasm.

RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers