Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

"Wow, you came hard!" exclaimed Breanna as Mr. Cockburn withdrew his penis from her pussy, the man too breathless to give the girl a response, simply nodding and gasping.

Still lying with her legs wide apart, Breanna asked, "You want to see something really cool?"

"Yes, okay," said the sweaty Mr. Cockburn, still recovering his breath.

Like a flash, Breanna's head was at his groin, the girl taking his condom covered penis in her mouth, sucking off the juice from her own pussy, before removing the contraceptive device from his dick with her nimble fingers. Holding it up, Breanna sat on the bed, knees open to show off her pussy and raised the condom to her lips, pouring the sticky white contents into her mouth. Breanna opened her mouth so Mr. Cockburn could see his cum on her tongue and teeth, before swirling it around and swallowing it. The man's eyes were wide as saucers; Trisha had never done anything wild like this young fox even when she was horny.

"My pussy is so sticky," said Breanna while fingering her vagina. "Want to put your tongue to good use?"

Mr. Cockburn eagerly put his face into Breanna's crotch, his tongue circling her vagina, licking up the sticky dampness from the flaps, inside her vulva and from the skin that separated her pussy from her anus, before licking the tight opening of the teenager's anus itself.

"That was fucking great," sighed Breanna, still sitting with her legs wide open. She looked at her purse as Mr. Cockburn withdrew his head from between her legs. "Can you get me my purse? I need a smoke. I always like to smoke after I fuck."

Mr. Cockburn got the girl her purse and an ash-tray, and she sat on the bed naked, her knees wide open shamelessly showing off her snatch to the older man as she got her cigarettes and a lighter, not that he objected. Nor was he objecting to Breanna smoking her cigarette. The smoking of the students - the term student used loosely in the extreme as few of them even pretended to study - drove him mad, but watching this nubile blonde smoking her cigarette while in a state of complete nudity caused stirring feelings in his groin.

Finished with her cigarette, Breanna ground out the butt and looked at the clock, seeing that she still had plenty of time before she had to return to her aunt and uncle's house. Moving her naked body over to Mr. Cockburn, Breanna once more planted a kiss on his lips and they made out, before Breanna lay on her side, her back towards her former teacher. He pressed against her, caressing her and Breanna giggled in pleasure when she felt his cock against the cheeks of her bare bottom, and felt her vagina dampening once more. Mr. Cockburn reached over and caressed Breanna's bare breasts with his left hand, and with his right hand, stroked Breanna's pubic mound, his fingers brushing through the blonde curls of pubic hair growing in abundance.

"Down boy," giggled Breanna, feeling Mr. Cockburn getting hard against her naked ass, the girl rubbing her bare feet against her former teacher's legs. They stayed like this a long time, until Breanna noticed the time was getting late into the afternoon and she would need to get back to the boring side of town.

"I've got to go," she said, getting out of Mr. Cockburn's embrace.

Mr. Cockburn looked disappointed. "Already? But the trailer park isn't too far from here ..."

Breanna went to collect her clothes and picked up her panties, pulling them up and adjusting them around the cheeks of her bottom and her pussy. "I'm not living there at the moment. Mom and Dad got sick of me and sent me to live with my aunt and uncle on the other side of town for a while ..."

Mr. Cockburn began to get dressed himself as Breanna put on and fastened her bra. "So how do you like living with your aunt and uncle?"

Breanna's facial expression grew as bitter as if the girl had eaten a bag of un-ripe limes. "I get the shits because it's so fucked. He's a fucking cunt, and she's a fucking bitch. And don't even get me started on my cousins. Dylan is a fucking pervert, Kate is a bitch just like my aunt only she has a fatter ass and John is boring as fuck and he has this girlfriend called Samantha who is even more boring. It's crap."

"So you don't like it then?" Mr. Cockburn asked, his attempt at humor falling flat as evidenced by the teenager's acerbic glare.

"What fucking clue did you have with that?" asked Breanna as she finished dressing easing her tight jeans up and putting on her heavy metal tee-shirt. Still, between her legs her snatch was so satisfied she couldn't stay angry. She put on her shoes and went over to the older man, kissing him deeply on the lips. "Your ex would have to be fucking retarded kicking you out, if you fuck every girl as good as you fucked me today," she commented.

Then collecting her purse, Breanna stood at the doorway. "Are you working tomorrow?"

Mr. Cockburn shook his head. "No."

"Well don't go too far, I'll try and come back tomorrow." The girl gave the older man a seductive smile. "And who knows? One of my friends might want to make things up to you too."

With that, Breanna turned and opened the door to make her exit. Mr. Cockburn watched the pretty blonde teenager as she walked across the motel car park in her black tee-shirt and tight jeans smoking another cigarette, hoping that the girl would make good her promise. If not, he had plenty of great memories to masturbate to, and his cock began to stiffen as the image of Breanna, naked from the waist down squatting down peeing all over his chest filled his mind ...

*

Breanna walked towards the bus stop, breaking into a run when she saw it was there. However, she was too late and the bus pulled away from the stop.

"You fucking cunt, why can't you fucking wait for shit's sake?" shouted the angry Breanna, giving the departing vehicle an obscene hand gesture.

"Great, what the fuck do I do now?" the girl muttered to herself. She had wanted to get home before her aunt and uncle, and now had no chance with having to wait another hour for the next one. Then an unexpected solution presented itself to the bad-tempered teenager.

A group of three boys, elementary-school aged, walked along the road, one of them riding a skate-board. The boys looked like they would be part of the next generation of trouble-makers to create havoc for Mr. Cockburn and the other teachers at the awful high school, but as they went to go into one of the poorly maintained houses on the street, Breanna could not miss the fact that maybe they weren't streetwise enough yet.

The boy left his skateboard out near the sidewalk where it created a tripping hazard, but Breanna did not give a fuck about somebody slipping on it and breaking a limb or some other bone. To Breanna, the skateboard was a means of getting back to her aunt and uncle's house more quickly. The boy would learn very quickly that in this neighborhood, nothing was safe unless nailed down with people like Breanna around. The teenager took the skateboard unchallenged, carrying it around the corner, before jumping on it and riding away at speed.

Breanna's blonde hair flowed in the summer breeze as she rode the skateboard along the sidewalks. "Get the fuck out of my way, you stupid fat bitch!" she shouted at an old lady who stepped out of her house and into the speeding Breanna's path. Breanna was a natural at skateboarding; she and Dustin had shared a board, with sharing a term used loosely at best. Mostly the brother and sister squabbled over who got to ride it, Breanna usually winning these fights, once bashing Dustin over the head with the skateboard.

Crossing the river to the good side of town, Breanna had the feeling she had forgotten something, and skating in front of a car that was forced to make an emergency stop, Breanna realized that it was the fake toilet paper to prank Kate. "Fuck!" muttered Breanna. It was too late to go back now, so Kate's fat ass would be safe when she sat it down on the toilet sometime tonight. Breanna wanted to go back to her side of town tomorrow to see Mr. Cockburn and get an amazing fuck like she had today, see if Isabella had finally broken free of her grandmother's prison and obtain something to smoke that was not tobacco, so she would get the fake toilet rolls then and Wednesday night would be the night that Kate would find herself sitting on the toilet in a mess and toilet paper that wouldn't tear.

Breanna pondered if she would beat everyone home, but arriving back at the Wilson house, she saw her luck was out when her Aunt Anna's car was parked in the garage. Hiding the stolen skateboard in the garage, Breanna walked to the front door which was opened by her stony-faced aunt, still dressed in her blue medical center uniform.

"Where have you been all day, Breanna?" Anna asked sternly.

"Around," said Breanna, an insolent expression on her face.

"My parents called me at work to say that you disappeared at around ten this morning," said Anna.

"I'm not getting paid, so why the fuck should I do stupid shit I don't want to do?" challenged Breanna. "Anyway, why are you home from work so early?"

"I finish work early every Tuesday if it's any business of yours young lady," said Anna. "Because of you slacking off, you've volunteered for another gardening job. Our garden beds need fertilizing, so you will be spraying liquid manure on them."

Breanna burst out laughing, her aunt regarding her with an expression devoid of any humor. "What is so funny, Breanna?"

"If you'd wanted me to spray liquid manure around the garden, you should have asked me yesterday afternoon when I had diarrhea," laughed Breanna, clutching her sides.

"I've had enough of you and your bathroom humor, Breanna," snapped Anna. "Come with me." She led Breanna to the storage area of the garden, and took the bottle of liquid manure concentrate down from the shelf.

"How do you expect me to spray that all over your garden?" asked Breanna.

Anna glared at her niece and took a garden spray compressor from the next shelf. "You attach the compressor to the garden hose, pour three caps of liquid manure concentrate into the tank and then you spray it onto the plants."

"That thing looks retarded," said Breanna.

Anna's patience was at breaking point. "I will show you," she snapped, leading Breanna to the garden hose. "You pour the liquid fertilizer in here ..." she began, before seeing her niece opening her mouth to silently impersonate her, and lost patience completely. "Okay Breanna, there's instructions on the compressor. Work it out for yourself. I've got a load of laundry to finish, but I want those garden beds fertilized."

Anna's slim figure stormed into the house, returning a few minutes later with a basket of laundry to see Breanna standing beside the compressor smoking a cigarette. "It's not going to do itself," she warned her niece, who glared back in defiance and skulked away around the corner of the house, taking the compressor, bottle of fertilizer and hose with her.

As she hung the washing from the line, Anna was unaware that two sets of eyes were watching her from the overgrown area behind the garage. The eyes belonged to Dylan's slacker friends, Kenny and Wayne. They had hidden behind the garage earlier in the afternoon for three reasons. The first was to jump out and scare Dylan when he returned home in a typical display of immaturity, the second to collect the promised photographs of Dylan's spoiled cousin Madison and the third because they knew that Dylan's mom did the laundry on Tuesday afternoons. And that meant that the bras and panties of Dylan's mom and sister would be hanging on the line.

Wayne and Kenny's eyes went wide at the sight of Anna's panties; full-brief cotton panties of several colors; white, pink, yellow and blue. Then onto the line went Kate's panties, these larger in size than her mother's underpants several pairs white, another pair pink, one light blue, another green and one more white with pink and purple flowers. Today Wayne and Kenny were in for more of a treat, as Anna had also washed Breanna's dirty panties and these bikini briefs were now pegged onto the line.

"Fuck, Mrs. Wilson is so hot," said Kenny, drooling over the attractive 47-year-old woman. "Can you believe Dylan actually came out of her vagina?"

"Yeah, it's hard to believe that she was born as close to 1900 as now," observed Wayne, his eyes firmly fixed on the crotch of a pair of Dylan's mother's white panties, fantasizing over them covering her vagina.

Wayne's correct observation about Anna's age was the second time in two days he had been intellectual, but the second time in two days Kenny did not get the joke. Math was not his favorite subject in school, so he was unable to work out that as Anna was born in 1947, this put her year of birth midway between the year 1900 and the current year of 1994.

"I wish I could be Kate's panties for just one day," said Kenny, observing Kate's underwear now drying on the line.

"Me too, but I wish I could be Mr. Wilson for the day even more," said Wayne.

"Why, he's really grumpy?" asked Kenny.

"Because, then I could fuck Mrs. Wilson," said Wayne. "You can't tell me you've never thought about fucking Dylan's mom?"

"Yeah, she's one mother I'd like to fuck," said Kenny.

Wayne regarded his friend with a curious expression. "Mother I'd like to fuck? Jesus Kenny, that sounds fucking stupid. Don't say it again, nobody would ever say that. And keep your voice down, what if Mr. Wilson comes home and hears us talking about his wife like that?"

"You're scared of Mr. Wilson," said Kenny.

"You are too," countered Wayne.

Kenny did not deny his fear of Dylan's dad. "You're scared of Breanna, Wayne," he said.

"Yeah, she's got a really bad temper," said Wayne. "You didn't help, cumming up her ass yesterday."

"Kate gets in a bad mood when she has her period," said Kenny. "She snaps at Dylan all the time when he pisses her off when she's on the rag."

"Dylan should know better than to piss her off when it's her time of the month," observed Wayne. "If Kate sat on Dylan, he would be in a fucking wheelchair for life."

Wayne and Kenny continued to observe the panties of Anna, Kate and Breanna as Anna took the laundry basket and went back inside the house. Both guys remembered the Easter long weekend earlier in the year, where an opportunity arose to get into both Anna and Kate's laundry hampers. Getting the dirty panties of both mother and daughter out and sniffing the stains left by their vaginas, the feminine smells filling their nostrils was like heaven to them, and the only reason they knew what pussies smelled like.

"You know who is really hot?" asked Kenny. "That Samantha chick, John's girlfriend. I'd get in her panties and fuck her pussy."

"Shut the fuck up," said Wayne, looking around with a paranoid expression on his face. "John's really protective of her, he'd smash us if he heard you say that, you fucking idiot."

"We could beat John in a fight," said Kenny.

"No, John would win," observed Wayne realistically. "Remember in school, when Samantha was sick and those boys bullied her at the museum and laughed at her for having cancer? John beat up three of them at once."

"Okay, I won't say anything," said Kenny. "She's still hot though."

Having finished yet another cigarette, Breanna moved back around the corner and was now puzzling over the compressor. Out of sheer stubbornness, she was determined not to read the instructions, and was making a huge drama of getting it to work, cursing and swearing at it, getting angrier and angrier.

At this moment, Dylan arrived home from work, entering the back yard. Kenny and Wayne prepared to jump out and scare him, but Breanna saw him first and yelled out, "Hey Dylan, get the fuck over here and help me get this fucking thing to work. It's a heap of fucking shit."

Dylan went over. "It's not too hard," he began.

The assertion that it was easy made Breanna angrier. "It's not fucking easy, just get it to fucking work."

Again Dylan tried to explain and demonstrate, and again, Breanna refused to listen, becoming angrier still. A heated argument between the cousins arose, and Wayne and Kenny watched this through the bushes, both guffawing. Anna would have put a stop to the nonsense between her son and niece had she heard it, but was vacuuming in the basement, so did not.

So engrossed were Wayne and Kenny watching Breanna and Dylan fighting over the compressor and hose, that they nearly jumped out of their skins when a male voice behind them said, "And what are you two slackers doing behind my garage?"

Going white, the boys turned around to see their nemesis, the much-feared Bob Wilson, who had snuck down the narrow space between the garage and the neighboring fence. The man fixed them with a steely glare with his eyes, Wayne and Kenny going weak at the knees, their hearts racing. "Um, nothing Mr. Wilson," stammered Kenny.

"I can see you are doing nothing as usual," said Bob, both boys feeling like the man might turn them to stone with his expression.

"How did you know we were here?" asked Wayne.

"You two idiots left your skateboards in the front garden," said Bob. "Now I want an explanation about what you are doing hiding in my garden without permission."

Bob could see the boys thinking of an explanation, both Wayne and Kenny terrified that Mr. Wilson might find out that they had been perving on the panties of both his wife and teenage daughter on the clothes line. In the end, they decided to tell half of the truth.

"We were going to jump out and scare Dylan," said Wayne.

"Yeah, we were going to scare him and Breanna," said Kenny.

Bob was unconvinced by the explanation, but given the lack of intelligence displayed by these slackers in the past, it was possible. "So, you consider hiding in the bushes to jump out and scare people a productive way of spending your time?" he demanded. Bob looked at the lawn, where Breanna and Dylan continued to fight over the compressor, yelling at the tops of their voices as they picked it up and pushed and shoved it between themselves, and Bob's patience was gone.

"Okay, you two come with me and I am going to get to the bottom of this with the four of you," said Bob. He led the way out from behind the garage, grumbling, "I'm hard at work all day, and I come home to this crap ..."

Crap was an appropriate word. So absorbed were Dylan and Breanna in fighting about the compressor that they failed to notice two things. Firstly, that Bob had appeared on the lawn with Wayne and Kenny, and secondly that the pressure inside the water tank, filled with the liquid manure fertilizer was too high.

"Give me the fucking thing," snapped Breanna, grabbing at the compressor and pushing down the pressure valve in the process. With an almighty hissing sound, a jet of liquid manure sprayed out of the compressor and hit Bob in his face and chest, liquid manure continuing to spray all over him, soaking the increasingly furious man with the smelly fertilizer.

Breanna and Dylan stopped their squabbling when they saw what had happened, fear filling Dylan's face as his father stood drenched with liquid manure, trembling with rage. Kenny and Wayne's laughter did not help the situation as Anna ran outside having finished vacuuming and stood looking in despair. Kate had also returned from work, the teenager standing perplexed at the bizarre scene, wondering if she or John would deliver the eulogy if her father succumbed to the phenomenon of spontaneous human combustion.

*

John missed this latest drama at the Wilson house. In the late afternoon, a car park near the river was occupied by two vehicles, Samantha's small hatchback and the van John had driven out to see the farmers that day.

At first it appeared as though both had gone for a walk along the river on the pleasant afternoon, but this was not the case. In the back of the van, John and Samantha, who was wearing her bank uniform, French-kissed and caressed, their hands all over each other as they made out, John's hands frequently finding their way up Samantha's skirt to brush her panties. In John's underpants, his erection bulged and in Samantha's panties, her saddle got damp as her vagina responded to John's touch.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers