Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

"I know what you need after all that driving today," said Samantha, getting John to sit in a seat facing the back and unzipping his pants, reaching into his groin to free his erect dick from his underpants. Teasing his cock and balls with gentle hands for a minute or so, Samantha then went down, taking John's penis in her mouth and sucking the shaft, her tongue working his erection. With her right hand, Samantha continued to tease John's balls.

Orgasm was not long in coming, John going rigid and gasping in delight as he came, Samantha's mouth filling with sticky white semen, which she swirled around her mouth with a seductive smile on her pretty face, before swallowing it in a big gulp.

Samantha then got on her hands and knees. "I know what I'd like you to do to me."

John grinned as he returned his penis and testicles to his underpants and zipped up his trousers. "Try and stop me." He joined Samantha on the floor of the van and pushed back her skirt, leaving her pink bikini panties showing. Then he slowly pulled Samantha's panties down to her thighs, showing off her bare bottom, the lips of her vagina and the tight opening to her anus.

Lowering his face into Samantha's snatch, John could smell her feminine smell and sunk his tongue into her vagina, Samantha squirming and squealing in delight as his tongue worked her pussy, traversing her pink lips, circling her clitoris and going deeper into the moist interior, the wonderful taste of her vulva filling his mouth.

As had been the case with John, Samantha's orgasm was not long in coming, the young woman feeling it spreading from her clitoris and into her vagina and rectum, a rush of pussy juice filling John's mouth. Samantha got some tissues to dry her pussy, then pulled up her panties and smoothed down her skirt. The two young lovers exchanged a deep kiss, Samantha tasting her pussy and John his semen in the process before getting ready to go home for the evening.

"So, maybe Breanna has run away by now?" asked Samantha. She did not share her observations of the morning with John.

"We can only hope," said John. They exchanged another kiss before John checked that the coast was clear and there was nobody around who might see Samantha getting out of the van and spread gossip around about what they had been up to.

Samantha jumped into her car and drove away, John driving back home to be greeted by the sight of Breanna and Dylan cleaning windows. Neither his brother nor his cousin greeted him, and a puzzled John walked into the house to see Kate walking downstairs after returning from the toilet.

"What are they doing out there?" John asked his sister.

Kate shook her head. "They sprayed Dad with liquid manure fertilizer."

"What?" exclaimed John. "Did Dad have a heart attack?"

"Just about, he's really mad about it," said Kate. "That's their punishment. Dad also caught Kenny and Wayne hiding behind the garage for some reason, so as you can imagine ..."

John's mind eye tried to conjure up the bizarre scene. He hoped that when he and Samantha were married and had kids, that weird things would not happen to them that seemed all too common this summer.

It was nearly dark when Breanna and Dylan finished their punishment set by Bob and Anna of cleaning the windows. Bob entered the living room, Anna behind him and summonsed Breanna towards him. "Breanna, after what happened across the road and here this afternoon, I can see gardening is not your thing."

"Jesus, you're fucking quick," sneered Breanna.

Bob ignored the rudeness. "Don't do gardening as a hobby, and definitely do not do it as a job. But tomorrow morning, and I will probably live to regret this, you will be accompanying me to work and doing some intern work. You will see how hard people have to work to put food on the table and pay bills and mortgages."

Breanna was less than impressed by the plan. "Great," she said sarcastically.

Bob was not rising to the bait. "I'm glad you like it," he said with equal sarcasm.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR - TO BE CONTINUED ...

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers