Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

They talked as Brett fueled the vehicle he was driving, small talk at first before Brett said, "So Kate, have you thought about what we talked about on Sunday?"

Kate had indeed thought about Brett's suggestion that they become an actual couple rather than meeting in secret and having casual sex. She liked Brett, he liked her, the sex between them was amazing but given that she was starting college in Philadelphia in the fall, and Brett was her brother's best friend with John highly protective of his younger sister, it made things complicated. Then there was Travis, the good-looking traveler she had enjoyed met and had great sex with while on the camping vacation. She really liked Travis, and felt a little confused about liking two guys so much at the same time. Kate's face fell a little. "Brett, I still need to think about it, you know?"

Brett smiled reassuringly. "No pressure Katie, I'm good with what you decide." He admired Kate and continued. "It's just that there's something different now, I think about you all the time, and I'd just love to walk down the street with you holding hands and call you my girlfriend. I see John and Samantha together, and can't help but want that type of relationship for myself."

"There's John," said Kate.

"Yes, I know that John is protective of you, that's kind of his job as your big brother ..." Brett began, before Kate cut him short.

"No, John is here now, literally," said Kate.

Brett looked around to see John's company sales representative car pulling into the gas station. John got out, pleased to see his sister and best friend talking and joined in them in conversation - with a very different topic to what Kate and Brett had been discussing previously - as he filled the gas tank of his own car. John was in such a good mood that he seemed to have noticed nothing.

"I wonder how Breanna is going working with Dad?" John mused.

Kate shook her head. "I can't be sure but I think I saw her on a bus a few minutes ago. Please don't tell anyone, I don't want trouble."

John smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Dad is going to be really mad if she snuck out of work."

Kate nodded. "Yeah, he will."

With the three vehicles now filled, John, Kate and Brett went and paid for their fuel purchases, before wishing each other well for their respective days. John, the last to leave the gas station, pondered if his father had found out Breanna had left work, if indeed Kate had seen her on the bus. He only hoped that it would not affect tonight, when he and Samantha finally made their big announcement.

*

At the plant hire operations, Bob Wilson had just finished his sales meeting and decided to check to see how Breanna was going. Greeting Grace on the way past, Bob made his way out to the workshop and saw Woody working alone, with no sign of Breanna.

Frowning, Bob approached Woody. "Hey Woody, where is my niece?" he asked.

Woody looked up from his work. "Breanna had to go," he said.

"Go?" asked Bob. "Go where?"

"She wasn't feeling well," said Woody.

Bob could see this was a crock of crap, Breanna was perfectly fine this morning. In the case of Kate, she could have gotten sick suddenly from a migraine, but not Breanna. "What did Breanna say?" Bob wanted to know.

Woody looked embarrassed. "Um, well ..."

"Woody, I want to know what she said," said Bob sternly.

"She um, had some ladies' problems," said Woody shyly.

"Oh, that is bullshit," stormed Bob, turning and striding back to the office cursing under his breath, Grace seeing Bob re-enter the office with a face like a thunderstorm about to explode. Bob made straight for his office, and called the medical center, Anna picking up the phone straight away.

"Hi Bob, how are you?" asked Anna.

"Breanna has done a vanishing act, and it's still morning," grumbled Bob. "When I catch her, I will wring her neck."

Anna felt like wringing Breanna's neck too. "Oh no Bob, please don't," she said sarcastically.

"Could you please call your parents and let them know to call either me or you if Breanna turns up at the house?" Bob asked.

"Actually Bob, they're not there today. They went out to that historical house on that tour with the other old folks," said Anna. She paused, not wanting to bother her clearly grumpy husband further, but circumstances had changed. "Bob, Claudia called in sick today so I have to work back an hour later. That means that I won't be there to greet Kirsty and neither will my parents, so if you could meet her I would really appreciate it ..."

Bob sighed, although he was not pleased about playing host to his wife's scatter-brained younger sister. "Okay honey, it can't be helped. As long as she doesn't spray me with fertilizer like our son and niece last night. I'll see you tonight, Anna."

"See you tonight, Bob," said Anna, hanging up the telephone and going to the fax machine to retrieve some incoming correspondence.

*

Breanna disembarked from the bus, pleased to again be back where she belonged in the bad side of town. Her first action was to go to the joke store to buy the two fake toilet rolls, and tonight Kate's fat ass would be in for a big surprise when her cousin sat on the toilet.

Hoping Isabella would be able to sneak away today, Breanna decided to call the apartment first, to make sure that Isabella's tyrant of a grandmother was not there. Looking for some coins, Breanna went to a call box and dialed the number, hearing the phone start to ring.

Breanna's luck was in; Isabella was at home and alone. Her grandmother Connie had gone out on the old person's tour to the historical house, the same tour that Anna Wilson's parents were on. The tension in the apartment was still evident as Isabella had sat in the living room, feeling the eyes of her mother's creepy boyfriend Carlos upon her, the stupid asshole drooling.

Fuming, Isabella had turned around to face Carlos, opened her legs wide to flash her white panties at him, and returned to looking in the opposite direction from him. Isabella's mother Maria knew nothing of this, the attractive 38-year-old behind the closed bathroom door sitting on the toilet with her jeans and panties, white in color like those of her daughter, around her ankles, her bare feet poking out from under the hems. Her legs were open at the front, showing a full bush of black pubic hair and her pink vagina. Maria emptied the contents of her bowels into the toilet for about five minutes, the woman unwinding toilet paper and wiping her anus as required. Maria finished pooing, then unwound several lengths of toilet paper to complete wiping herself clean. Maria stood up, pulled up her jeans and panties adjusting them around her pussy and bare bottom, and flushed the toilet, before washing her hands and exiting the bathroom.

In the living room, Maria had slid her feet into her shoes and collected her purse. "Come on Carlos," she ordered, a command the pervert obeyed like a dog. Maria then addressed her daughter, showing the usual level of parental discipline and control she always did. "If you go out, just make sure you get home before your grandmother. I don't want her to give me the shits."

"Behave yourself," Carlos warned Isabella, the teenager giving him an obscene hand gesture as the door closed.

Although free, Isabella was not sure what to do without her best friend, until the phone rang, and to her delight, it was Breanna on the phone. "Bree, just get the fuck up here," she said.

Breanna ran up the stairs of the housing project as Isabella threw the door open, the pretty blonde rushing in as she embraced the pretty Latina. At first the two girls hugged in the normal way two 18-year-old best friends would do, but soon things became more sensual and Sapphic. Breanna and Isabella locked lips and French kissed. Their hands roamed all over each other, each girl putting her hands up the other girl's short skirt, Breanna feeling Isabella's bottom through her white panties, with Isabella likewise stroking the cheeks of Breanna's bottom through the soft pink cotton of the pretty blonde's panties.

They fell back onto the couch making out, caressing each other's breasts through their shirts and bras. Their fingers moved to the front of each other's panties working their way inside, the teenager's caressing each other's curls of pubic hair, then working deeper between their legs and into their soft, warm and damp vaginas.

Breanna and Isabella giggled as they fingered each other's pussies, before Breanna indicated to Isabella to stop, and the girls withdrew their fingers from each other's panties. "How would you like even better sex?" asked Breanna, as they both lit up cigarettes.

"I'd like any sex," said Isabella. "Well, if I wanted sex I'm sure Carlos would be happy to oblige, but there's no way I'd let that fucking creep touch me. So who is going to give me this great sex?"

"It's a surprise," said Breanna. "On the subject of great sex, have you heard from Rocky? It's like he vanished from the planet after the rave."

Isabella shrugged. "He had this huge fight with his mom, and fucked off to the Jersey Shore to stay with his second step-father." She and Breanna stubbed out their cigarette butts, collected their purses and exited the apartment, walking together down the concrete stairwell out of the bleak housing project.

"Is your grandmother giving you the shits?" Breanna asked Isabella.

"Yeah, it's like having dysentery rather than diarrhea," said Isabella. "You know, she actually spanked both Mom and me yesterday? Spanked us on our asses. Fucking bitch."

"Um, I actually saw that Issy," Breanna admitted. "I came over yesterday, and your grandma was going off her fucking head."

Isabella's swarthy skin blushed. "Fuck, that's embarrassing. The only good thing is that Grandma hit that fucking asshole Carlos too, and kicked him up the ass."

Breanna laughed. "Yeah, that was fucking funny."

"Grandma should be locked up in a fucking loony bin," said Isabella. "What the fuck did I do, apart from being at an illegal rave and throwing up on a cop? It's not like my brother. Richie was the one who was in a car-stealing gang, he was the one who posed for photographs with all the cars they had stolen and he and his loser friends were the ones who crashed through a ceiling when hiding from the cops in the roof and ended up on that TV show about dumb criminals."

"Have you heard how Richie is going in prison?" asked Breanna.

Isabella shook her head. "Nuh, not for ages. He's probably too busy sucking dick in the shower, or has his face in the pillow and his ass in the air. Grandma gets on Mom's case about being a bad mother, and while Mom did get knocked up at 18, at least she has two kids to one father. My Aunt Sofia, she has seven kids to six different fathers and two of the sons are in fucking jail like Richie. Grandma never goes and gives her the shits." The girl lit another cigarette, as did Breanna. "So Bree, how is staying with your aunt and uncle in the posh part of town?"

"It's completely fucked," complained Breanna. The girl went on a bad tempered, foul mouthed rant about her aunt, uncle, cousins and other people who occupied that side of town, Isabella listening intently and laughing at some of the stories, such as religious nut Woody from work that morning and that red-haired do-gooder girl from church, Megan Delaney.

"So, why have you got all that candy and those cookies in the bag?" Isabella asked.

"It's for when we get hungry after our special cigarettes," said Breanna.

"Have you got some pot?" Isabella asked hopefully.

Breanna shook her head. "Not at the moment, but we soon will. First we get some money, and then we go and see Scooter and get some grass."

"Are we going to get some money from Fatso Phil?" Isabella asked.

Breanna nodded and laughed. "Yeah, Fatso Phil is like a fucking ATM."

The man whom the girls so charmingly called 'Fatso Phil' was the owner of a panel repair shop. Fatso was an appropriate nickname for the middle-aged, balding man, who weighed in at over 350-pounds, rolls of fat oozing from his shirt and shorts, his face like a full harvest moon, his legs wobbling with blubber. The girls had done over his shop several times, targeting this place for a variety of reasons.

Firstly, Fatso Phil could never catch the fleet-footed teenagers in a million years. Secondly, he avoided having any sort of security cameras or surveillance equipment as his business practices were questionable at best, cheating customers and insurance companies, re-birthing cars and failing to declare cash earnings on his tax return. Obviously, the man wanted no evidence of this. Thirdly and most importantly, he was never going to call the police as he would be the one in serious trouble if law enforcement took a closer look around the panel shop.

Breanna and Isabella reached the panel shop, casting casual glances around to ensure there were no witnesses nearby. Nobody was around, so they looked around for an object that they could use as part of their plan, eventually finding a lump of concrete from the broken sidewalk. The girls got into position, Breanna hiding near the main entrance to the panel shop, Isabella moving around the perimeter fence with the lump of concrete in her hand.

At a signal from Breanna, Isabella hurled the concrete over the fence at one of the cars, smashing the windscreen with an explosion of glass, creating the distraction. Not hanging around to see her handy-work, Isabella took to her heels and around the other corner.

Fatso Phil went running out of the office at the sound, cursing and swearing. The term running was not exactly accurate, so obese was the man that he could only waddle, his fat thighs rubbing together, his belly like jello.

As soon as Phil was out of the office Breanna was inside, opening the cash register with no problem and grabbing all the notes and stuffing them into her panties, before turning and dashing out of the panel shop and up the street, slowing to a walk so she did not draw attention to herself. Isabella joined her from around the next corner, the girls close enough to hear Fatso Phil bellow with rage as he discovered that he had been robbed.

The girls giggled at the sound, pleased that they had robbed this crook and there was not a fucking thing the fat cunt could do about it, and continued to walk away.

"How much money did you get?" Isabella asked.

"Fucking shitloads," said Breanna, as the girls continued on their way towards where Scooter lived, approaching the rundown property with overgrown grass and vegetation the dominant feature.

Breanna removed the stolen cash from her panties and shared it with Isabella, as Scooter opened the front door and walked down the path towards the girls. Scooter was a tall, skinny young man aged in his early twenties, tattoos on his arms, his hair styled in a mullet, wearing a black tee-shirt and jeans.

"Hey Scooter, mow your fucking lawn," said Breanna.

At this code, Scooter escorted Breanna and Isabella inside the house, the smell of marijuana smoke strong. Two guys and a girl were passed out on drugs in the untidy living room, marijuana smoking devices on the table nearby.

"Your brother is real pissed off at you Breanna," said Scooter as he unlocked a closet. "Dustin came by the other day, said you'd been stealing shit from him before you got kicked out of home."

"I think Dustin is about to shed the lining of his uterus like he does every 28 days," laughed Breanna. Isabella joined in the laughing, but Scooter did not, clearly uncomfortable with jokes about menstruation.

"You got the cash?" asked Scooter.

"You got the shit?" asked Breanna.

Scooter held up two bags of marijuana. "Then we've got the cash," said Isabella, she and Breanna holding out some of the notes they had obtained from robbing the panel store.

"How about some discount?" asked Breanna as they took the marijuana.

"You girls are fucking killing me, how can I make any fucking money if I give out discounts?" asked Scooter. "I already let Dustin have credit for half of what he bought on Monday."

Isabella twisted her dark hair in her fingers, clearly flirting. "Come on Scooter, you know what we'll let you do for a bit of discount. You know what you want to do."

Scooter's eyes drifted down to the floor, Breanna and Isabella's feet visible in their shoes. Scooter drooled at the sight of the teenagers' toes and he felt his dick hardening in his underpants. He loved girls' bare feet more than anything else in the world, and would rather kiss and caress a woman's feet than have sex with her.

"Okay, you convinced me," said Scooter.

"Yay!" said Breanna jokingly. They completed the deal and Scooter, after collecting a jar of strawberry jelly from the refrigerator, went with the girls into his bedroom.

Breanna and Isabella removed their shoes so they were barefoot and sat on the edge of the bed, their knees apart with their panties visible. Scooter stared at the teenagers' soles, arches, toes and ankles, his erection throbbing in anticipation before he got down on his knees, caressing first the soft white skin of Breanna's bare feet, then moving onto Isabella's mocha-colored bare feet. Scooter then took Isabella's left foot in one hand and Breanna's right foot in the other so he could caress both girls' feet at the same time. The ticklish teenagers both giggled and squirmed at the attention paid to their feet.

Scooter lowered his face down to the girls' feet, kissing Isabella's feet all over, starting at the pretty Latina's toes and working his way back to her ankles. Then it was Breanna's turn, Scooter licking the blonde teenager's toes as he kissed them, before moving slowly backwards to her ankles, lifting his head after kissing the ankle of Breanna's right bare foot.

"Now for the best bit," said Scooter, taking the strawberry jelly and smearing it all over Breanna and Isabella's bare feet. Lowering his head once more, Scooter slowly and sensually licked the sweet and sticky jelly from Breanna's left foot first, then Isabella's right foot, his tongue going between their toes to get every bit of jelly from their skin. Again the girls giggled and squirmed at the sensations, their vaginas responding favorably, both teens getting damp in their panties between their legs.

Scooter's erection throbbed as he moved his tongue between Breanna's right foot and Isabella's left foot, licking up every inch of jelly and leaving the best bit - the toes of both teenagers - until last, slowly sucking first Breanna and then Isabella's pinky toe to finish.

The girls looked at Scooter's erection standing at 90 degrees in the front of his jeans and both giggled.

"We can't leave you like that," said Breanna.

"No, that's for sure," said Isabella.

The barefoot teenagers got off the bed and knelt on the floor, Breanna unfastening Scooter's jeans and Isabella reaching into his groin and freeing his erection from his underpants. Then the two girls stroked his cock with their fingers, feeling it throbbing under their digits. Lowering their pretty faces into Scooter's groin, Breanna and Isabella each licked a side of his penis in unison, before Breanna moved her attention to his balls, Isabella taking his erection in her mouth to give fellatio.

Breanna and Isabella both felt as though they were on fire between their legs as the girls changed position, Breanna sucking Scooter's cock and Isabella licking his balls. Orgasm was not far away, Breanna and Isabella moving their faces in front of Scooters dick as he came, sticky white semen spraying onto each of them.

As Scooter breathed heavily, the girls put on another display. Breanna licked the white cum from the perfect mocha skin on Isabella's face, then Isabella did the same to Breanna, her tongue absorbing cum from her friend's face. With mouths full of semen, Breanna and Isabella exchanged a deep French kiss, their tongues intertwining as they finally swallowed Scooter's cum with big gulps.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers