Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

"That one," said Ryan, indicating the pristine white car with personalized license plates with 'Tyler' upon them.

"This is just sex," Breanna warned Ryan as she slipped off her shoes. "You fuck me, and no kissing or other stupid shit. And you need to wear a condom."

"Okay," said Ryan, accepting the condom Breanna took from her purse and handed to him, still unable to believe that this was happening, still thinking that Breanna was a tease who was leading him on and would inevitably let him down.

He was slightly more convinced when Breanna reached under her miniskirt and slid down her panties, stepping out of them. The teenager twirled them in her fingers, Ryan feeling his erection growing more and more as he saw the creamy feminine stains Breanna's pussy had left on the saddle.

Ryan unfastened his trousers, pulled down the front of his underpants and freed his erection, unwrapping the condom and rolling it onto his penis which throbbed more and more as Breanna turned her back to him, hanging her panties from the car aerial then lifting her mini-skirt to flash the cheeks of her bare bottom.

Getting onto the hood of Mr. Tyler's car, Breanna laid down on her back, hitched up her skirt and spread her legs wide, Ryan salivating as he looked at Breanna's crotch. His eyes took in her blonde curls of pubic hair, her oval-shaped pink vagina and further down, just visible in the relatively dim light, her tight, starfish-shaped anus.

"What are you waiting for, come and fuck me on your former boss's car," said Breanna.

Ryan needed no further prompting, and rushed forward. Pulling his pants and underpants, he climbed up onto the car and thrust his penis deep into Breanna's moist vagina, feeling it sliding deep up inside her. He began to thrust in and out of her in short, fast strokes.

Lying underneath, it was hardly the most satisfying fuck that Breanna had had in her life. If she was grading him on his performance, he would have got a D plus, but it still felt good doing it on the hood of the faggot's car out in the open like this. And as a nymphomaniac, any sex was generally good for Breanna, except maybe for the other day when she had the threesome with Dylan's idiot friends Kenny and Wayne, with Kenny breaking the condom and cumming up her ass.

After five minutes, Ryan felt his orgasm, spraying a load of semen into the condom. Breanna came a few seconds later, feeling her own orgasm spread from her clitoris and into her vagina and rectum. Their hair wet from sweat and the large drops of summer rain. Puffing, Ryan withdrew from Breanna and removed the condom, Breanna left with a very sticky vagina.

"I bet that's the only time this car has seen any pussy," said Breanna.

"Yeah," laughed Ryan in agreement.

"You want to give the fag another surprise?" asked Breanna.

"Yeah, go on," said Ryan, curious what Breanna was going to do.

With a smile, Breanna climbed onto the roof of the car and lifted up her skirt. She squatted down, her knees wide apart so Ryan could see her pussy. Ryan's eyes went wide as Breanna began to urinate, her stream of yellow pee cascading onto Mr. Tyler's car, running over the roof and down onto the windshield. The young man had never seen a young woman piss in person before, and stared in fascination at the yellow liquid pouring from Breanna's urethra, her urine soaking the car of the pretentious homo who had just fired him.

Breanna finished peeing, and took a tissue from her purse to wipe her pussy, discarding this onto the ground. She jumped down off the car, pulled up her panties and slipped her shoes onto her bare feet.

"Who are you?" gasped Ryan, still amazed by how the evening's events worked out.

"Somebody who made a shit day good for you," said Breanna, walking away up the alley to the main street, lighting up another cigarette and waiting for her family to finally finish their fucking dinner.

Breanna became more impatient as she looked in the window, again irritating the customers sitting closest to it. Her group were having dessert and coffee, and taking their fucking time about it. Anna glanced across, her face registering annoyance at Breanna's return but again she resolved to ignore her niece, hoping the girl would go away. Beside her, Bob likewise showed annoyance at Breanna staring in through the window and with difficulty the man contained his temper and continued his meal.

Outside, Breanna fumed at being forced to wait and the teenager's devious mind thought up a plan to get her family's attention. Her eyes took in the statues nearby – the town's founding fathers, the colonial couple and the horse – and the solution came to her straight away.

Leaping up onto the horse statue, Breanna straddled it, her legs wide apart showing off her pink panties, the girl flaunting herself like she was a stripper or an exotic dancer. People passing by saw Breanna's display, staring in shock and embarrassment with the attention of restaurant patrons also drifting to what was going on outside.

Samantha's face was filled with despair at Breanna's performance, as was John's. Kate shook her head in despair, while Dylan's eyes feasted on the sight of his cousin's pink panties as she gyrated on top of the statue. Anna and Bob finally lost patience, storming outside. Anna's furious voice travelled through the restaurant and across the sidewalk as she opened the front door, her anger so great that her language let her down, "Breanna, will you get down off that fucking horse right now!"

"I don't think so," Breanna called back.

"You heard your aunt, get your goddamn ass down now!" Bob roared.

Breanna jumped down off the horse statue and stood facing her aunt and uncle. "Well, I'd better do something else to pass the time while I wait for you to hurry the fuck up." The girl walked over to the statue of one of the town's founding fathers and with a defiant grin on her face, lowered her face towards the sculpture's groin. Bob and Anna's faces showed shock, horror and anger as their niece simulated fellatio, people passing by and others in the restaurant likewise shocked.

"Breanna, stop that and get here right now!" shouted Bob.

Breanna fixed her aunt and uncle with a defiant look and strode towards them. "Am I supposed to just sit out here? I'm fucking bored and it's raining."

"That's your fault for getting kicked out," said Anna.

"This is fucked, I'm going back inside and there's not a goddamn fucking thing you can do about it," stormed Breanna, pushing past her aunt and uncle and re-entering Restaurant Grande, people staring across at the growing scene. "I'm fucking hungry," she declared, looking at one man who was about to eat his apple pie and cream. "Give me that," she demanded, snatching the plate from his table, stuffing mouthfuls of apple pie and cream into her mouth with her fingers.

"Breanna, get out now!" Bob thundered.

"Oh, this is good cream!" declared Breanna, the evidence of this smeared around her lips as she chewed with her mouth open, causing revulsion to nearby diners, several of whom stood up to leave despite not having finished their meals. "There's only one type of cream I like more, and that's the cream that guys spray into my mouth when I suck their dicks!"

"That is enough Breanna!" roared Bob. "You are a disgrace and an embarrassment to this family, just like your brother and just like your father."

"Oh yeah?" challenged Breanna. "At least I'm not the one having an affair."

"What in God's name are you talking about?" Bob demanded.

"You cheating on your wife," said Breanna. "And not with just any woman, but with your sister-in-law." Breanna pointed at Kirsty, who sat horrified, too shocked to respond.

"That is a damned lie!" yelled Bob. He slammed his fist into a table.

Breanna looked at Anna. "And it's not a case of her letting him get in her panties and him fucking her pussy in the bedroom, the basement or in the car. He does really kinky and sick stuff with her. She lets him come into the bathroom with her when she's on the toilet."

"That's enough, I have had enough of you and your filthy lies Breanna!" yelled Anna.

"Deny it all you like, but I saw everything," said Breanna. "I was upstairs, she went into the bathroom and he went in there with her." She turned to face Kirsty. "Would you swear on a bible that he wasn't in the bathroom with you today?"

"What is going on?" demanded Anna.

Kirsty got to her feet, blushing bright red and horrified that right in the middle of a restaurant she was falsely accused of being an adulteress who was having an affair with her brother-in-law. "Bob did need to assist me when I went to the bathroom, there was a problem with the toilet paper – I couldn't tear it from the roll - and he had to pass me some but that was all. We're not having an affair ..." The young woman's face showed her dismay and embarrassment at being involved in this debacle.

"Do you know anything about the fake toilet paper that was placed in the bathroom, Breanna?" Bob demanded.

"I know you put it in there so you would have an excuse to go in there while she was on the toilet," asserted Breanna.

At the table, where everyone was silent, John could see Samantha's growing distress and Pat Williams beginning to cry again, and lost patience at his cousin. "Just shut the hell up, Breanna!" he yelled, getting to his feet to confront her.

Before further angry words could be exchanged, Mr. Tyler hurried forward, Mrs. Clark and the senior male waiter at his shoulder. "What is going on here?" Mr. Tyler demanded, close to hyperventilating.

"I'm taking care of it," growled Bob, glaring at Breanna who stood close to the table occupied by Mrs. Hayes and her husband.

"No, you will not take care of it," said Mr. Tyler. "You will be leaving, taking the rest of your family including her with you." Mr. Tyler pointed at Breanna, and continued his lecture. "You are all banned from ever coming back here. Never in my life have I met a group like you. Shouting, throwing food and causing trouble. Not to mention this one smoking in the ladies' room in complete defiance of every rule at this restaurant." Mr. Tyler pointed at Samantha.

"Hey, Samantha was not smoking," stormed John, jumping to the defense of his fiancée immediately.

"I do not smoke, I never smoke," protested Samantha, the young woman close to crying as she got to her feet.

"You were smoking," said Mrs. Clark. "I caught you red-handed, young lady."

"No you didn't, somebody else was smoking, it wasn't me," appealed Samantha, her eyes wide.

"Our daughter has never smoked one cigarette in her life," said Ted Williams indignantly.

"You should be ashamed, Samantha," cut in Breanna, enjoying the eyes of every person in the restaurant being upon their group, especially the young woman she disliked so much. "Having cancer and then smoking in a place where smoking is banned!"

"You were the one smoking Breanna!" stormed Samantha, pointing at Breanna. "I did not smoke at all."

Breanna jumped up on the Hayes' table, horrifying the couple, pointed at Samantha and shouted at the top of her voice. "It's true! I was the one smoking. I went in the girls' bathroom for a smoke, Samantha went in there, pulled down her panties, sat on the toilet and had a shit. Precious little Samantha never broke any of your stupid fucking rules, I did! And I fucking enjoyed my fucking cigarettes!"

"Breanna, get down now!" roared Bob.

"Get out, or I am calling the police," screeched Mr. Tyler.

"Call them, you fucking faggot!" yelled Breanna. She jumped down from the table and again Mrs. Hayes made the error of looking directly at Breanna and making direct eye contact.

"I thought I told you not to fucking look at me you stupid cunt!" Breanna screeched at Mrs. Hayes, over-turning the Hayes' table in a single and violent action and almighty crash. Bob and Anna approached her to try and restrain, control and remove her, but Breanna was having none of this. "Hey Uncle Bob, when Aunt Anna's sister isn't around to fuck and let you watch her in the bathroom, do you do it with Samantha or Kate instead?"

At this false accusation that he was some sort of perverted, incestuous adulterer who preyed upon his much younger sister-in-law, son's fiancée and even his own daughter, yelled at the top of Breanna's voice across the restaurant, Bob completely lost any sense of reason and could only see the world in a deep shade of scarlet. He ran towards Breanna, bellowing in rage, his niece overturning another table to impede her uncle, before taking to her feet, grabbing a chair and throwing it at Anna, John rushing across to block it and throwing it straight back at his cousin.

Bob, still roaring incoherently, clambered across the wreckage of the table, again making for Breanna, who dashed to the dessert trolley, look a large cream-cake and hurled it at her uncle, the cake splattering on his face. He brushed it aside and continued to chase Breanna, Anna, John and Kate joining in the pursuit to try and calm Bob down before he was the one who was arrested.

Breanna dashed to another part of the restaurant, grabbed a gourmet pizza from the table of another group and hurled this at Bob, Breanna hitting her uncle directly in the chest with it, cheese and tomato sauce going everywhere. The next object Breanna hurled was a circular silver tray, Bob forced to duck to avoid the Frisbee-like projectile. Breanna then proceeded to throw another chair and took to her heels, racing across the restaurant and out the front doors into the night, Bob in hot pursuit.

Kate and Anna followed after them, but John stopped when he heard the sound that tore at his heart more than anything else, that of Samantha crying. The girl sat at the table, where Ted and Pat Williams were trying to console their daughter, Samantha sobbing pitifully that the night of her engagement announcement had been ruined. Kirsty and her parents seemed in a state of shock as was Dylan, while Chris still was oblivious to the evening's dramas, happily sketching a rainbow in his notebook.

John moved over to the table and gently put his arms around Samantha, holding her as she cried, passing her tissues and attempting to reassure her. Inside, John boiled with rage at Breanna. He never wanted to see her again, ever, after what she had done, humiliating Samantha and her parents on what should have been the most special and important nights of her life, not to mention what she had done to his own parents.

*

Outside, Breanna ran down the street, large drops of summer rain still falling, Bob chasing her. Breanna shoved an elderly woman out of her way in her haste to escape Bob and dashed across the street, the sound of a car horn beeping and the squeal of tires coming from the car that had to make an emergency stop to avoid hitting her.

Bob was too angry to care about traffic and likewise ran across the road without looking, still roaring with rage as a second car skidded to a stop with a screech of tires as it missed him by inches. Kate and Anna ran behind them, the two women impeded from running faster by wearing shoes that were suitable for going out, but not for running.

The sight of a teenage girl running down the street pursued by a middle-aged man, with a middle-aged woman and another teenage girl chasing him. Two people who did observe the scene were Megan Delaney and her mother Morag, the mother and daughter having gone out for coffee. The two women were amazed by the sight of Breanna running past the café, followed by Bob then Kate and Anna.

"It looks to me like the Wilson family really need help," Megan said to her mother.

"It's funny you should say that ..." Morag Delaney began.

Further up the street, Breanna dashed down a side street and increased her pace to try and out-run Bob when she saw in front of her something that normally she would avoid at all costs. The something was a police car, with two young officers, one male and the other female beside it.

Although a girl who rarely if ever cried genuinely, Breanna had inherited a talent for acting from somewhere and could make herself cry on cue. She did just this, bursting into a flood of tears and running to the female officer. "Help me, please help me!" she sobbed.

The male police officer was on alert straight away, as the female police officer held the sobbing Breanna and attempting to calm her down. "What's wrong?" the male officer asked.

"There's this man, he asked me to do things with him that I would never do," said Breanna through her tears. "I said no, he got angry and said I had to, I ran and now he's chasing me! Please help me, I'm so scared!"

"It's okay Miss, you're safe now," said the female officer.

Hearing the sound of Bob's footsteps, the male officer was on form straight away. The young man through his training at the academy, he had longed for the day when he would rescue a pretty young damsel in distress. He hadn't expected it to come so soon in his career, but he was certainly not complaining.

Bob appeared in the street, his face still furious, covered in food, looking every inch a complete maniac. "Sir, step away from the young girl!" ordered the male police officer.

"Officer, she's my niece," Bob puffed.

The young officer's face was full of revulsion and anger, the officer drawing his gun and pointing it at Bob. "Sir, lie down on the ground, hands where I can see them! Now!"

"This is all a mistake," yelled Bob.

"Sir, lie down on the ground now!" shouted the police officer, as Bob complied, lying face-down on the wet road.

Covered by his colleague, who had also drawn her gun, the young male officer arrested and hand-cuffed Bob. After reading him his rights, the young policeman said, "You make me sick, you son of a bitch. You won't be chasing any more teenage girls where you're going, and that's the sex offender's unit of a federal penitentiary in Philadelphia."

"Officer, if you would let me explain," said Bob as he lay on his stomach, hand-cuffed, Breanna carrying on her innocent act to gain the sympathy of the police. Just when he thought things could not get any worse, they very quickly did. The night sky lit up with a massive strike of lightning and an almighty crash of thunder, and the summer rainstorm that had threatened all evening finally broke, rain pouring down in torrents soaking Bob to the skin in seconds, water full of dirt and grease from the road making him even more filthy.

Fortunately, salvation arrived for Bob a few seconds later in the form of his wife and daughter, who had lost sight of Bob and Breanna during the chase and finally found them.

"Officers, this is my husband," said Anna, she and Kate looking in dismay at Bob as he continued to lie in the road under arrest, the teeming rain getting heavier and heavier by the second.

"Ma'am you know that your husband is a predator who likes to spend his spare time chasing and frightening young women?" asked the male police officer. He pointed at Breanna. "This poor girl was scared out of her mind."

"Frightened, I see," said Anna sarcastically. "Officers, I think I'd better tell you exactly what happened here tonight, this is all a mistake. Our daughter can confirm what I am telling you."

"We're listening," said the female officer.

*

It took some time for Anna to convince the officers that Bob was not some sort of sexual predator, and that Breanna was the one responsible for the problems that evening. With Bob released, everybody including the police had to go back to the restaurant to sort everything out with the angry Mr. Tyler, the furious Bob paying for the damage Breanna had caused.

John, still fuming at Breanna, was going to drive the Williams family home and spend the night at their house, with Samantha too upset to drive properly. He departed with the words, "You make me sick, Breanna," before escorting the Williams family to Samantha's car.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers