Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 07

Story Info
The delinquents & the do-gooder.
23.4k words
4.27
10.1k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
678 Followers

Introduction & Disclaimer - Uncontrollable trailer park teenager Breanna and her trampy housing project friend Isabella are assigned to do volunteer work at a charity store, under the supervision of Megan, a politically correct, left-wing do-gooder girl and an early prototype of a social justice warrior. Will Breanna and Isabella behave, or will they cause trouble as usual? Find out by reading this comedy set in the summer of 1994, which also includes some mixed raced erotica (how often do you see an Asian girl and a black guy together?).

This story is very graphic and contains extremely strong humor, both sexual and non sexual. If bathroom scenes and humor offend you, please consider if this story is for you. All characters and events are fictional with similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional. Only characters 18 & over engage in sexual activity.

****

THE early start for Breanna's exercise class was an unfamiliar one for the girl, as she was still half asleep and craving nicotine as she got into Kate's car and her cousin drove to the gym. Kate, wearing a field hockey tee-shirt that accentuated her big breasts, black leggings and gym shoes was as silent as her parents had been. Breanna was clearly in disgrace, and would remain so until her behavior improved or she messed up again and would be sent back to her own parents in the trailer park.

It was only when Kate parked the car and Breanna, wearing a tee-shirt, short skirt and sneakers got out, urgently lighting a cigarette that Kate spoke. "You really shouldn't do that before a work out."

"I really need it, okay?" was Breanna's snappy response.

Kate simply shrugged her shoulders. If Breanna was determined to find out that smoking and high-intensity fitness workouts were a bad combination the hard way, so be it. Breanna and Kate walked into the fitness center, signed in for the class and walked towards the aerobics room, where John and Samantha were waiting for them, the fit young couple dressed for a work-out, John in shorts, running shoes and a sleeveless shirt and Samantha also wearing a sleeveless shirt, with black stirrup pants and running shoes.

Samantha picked up a gym-bag, which she tossed to Breanna, everybody noticing the force with which Samantha threw the bag. "These are the clothes for you to borrow, the change room is over there." Samantha pointed at the female change room, Breanna wordlessly taking the bag and going through the door Samantha indicated.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" John asked. Samantha still had not properly disclosed why she wanted Breanna to join them for the workout class that morning. John, always protective of Samantha, was understandably apprehensive of his fiancée facing Breanna's notoriously bad temper if the younger girl happened to get angry.

Samantha smiled. "You'll see, just leave Breanna to me."

Breanna emerged from the change-room, a little uncomfortable as while she and Samantha had similar slim figures, Samantha was slightly slimmer and had breasts that were slightly smaller. Breanna still could not work out why the fuck she was here, she had not done proper exercise in years. While the town's good high school, attended by John, Kate, Dylan, Samantha and all their friends took pride in its sporting teams and accomplishments, the high school on the bad side of town Breanna had attended had cancelled sport and gym classes back in 1991, due to financial pressures and complete disinterest by students.

Kate sat with John waiting for the instructor to arrive, when Brett walked down the corridor, dressed in a sleeveless shirt, shorts and gym shoes and her interest was aroused. Kate's mouth watered and between her legs her vagina moistened at the sight of the good-looking, muscular young man and her mind raced to when the next time they could meet up for one of their casual sex sessions would be.

"Hey John, Samantha, Kate," said Brett, as he filled up his water bottle at the fountain. "How are things?"

The quartet stood talking, Brett delighted when John and Samantha broke the news that they were now engaged. "Congratulations," he said warmly, shaking hands with both of them, some of the girls who also were regulars in the class likewise congratulating the newly-engaged couple.

The instructor, a tall, fit man named Pete arrived and unlocked the door, then addressed the class. "Okay, time to partner up and we'll do our warm-up before our fitness circuit."

Breanna cast a critical eye around the fitness room, disliking what she saw. There were scary things like boxing gloves, punching bags, skipping ropes and weights. Samantha stood next to her, with John and Brett being similar in height and strength also partnering each other. Kate looked around for a partner, and a female voice behind her said, "Kate, how about you partner me?"

Turning, Kate saw one of her gym teachers from high school, Jess Adams, the beautiful 28-year-old blonde also taking the class. "Thanks Miss Adams," said Kate, going over to her former teacher.

Jess laughed. "You've graduated high school now Kate, I think it will be okay if you call me Jess, or Jessica now."

Kate smiled. "Okay, thanks Jess." It seemed unfamiliar as she said it.

Two last-minute arrivals were Andrea and her younger brother, who partnered up to take the class. One time, Dylan on hearing that Andrea and his gym teacher Jess Adams regularly took this fitness class decided he would take the class too, looking forward to observing the pretty blondes. However, Dylan, early morning starts, hard work and sports were not a good combination, and he soon abandoned the plan, preferring to engage in voyeurism with Jess when she was taking gym class at school, and observing Andrea when she was cheerleading, or perving on the pretty Polish girl's bras and panties when hanging on next door's clothes line.

Pete opened the outside door. "Now, one lap around the block and back to this room," said Pete, blowing his whistle.

The class participants, numbering 20, took to their feet and began running. Breanna ran with them, bursting out at a fast pace but soon finding herself out of breath. She could sprint when she needed to, such as the previous night when she had antagonized her Uncle Bob so much that he had chased her, but struggled over longer distances courtesy of heavy smoking and lacking any fitness routine.

As she began to puff and lag behind, Samantha turned and called back, "The class isn't going to wait for you, Breanna!"

Breanna saw this as a challenge and tried to keep pace with the fitter participants, but all she achieved was making herself already out of breath when they arrived back at the room and did some stretching. Things did not improve for her as Pete led them through the next stage of their warm up, a series of shuttle-runs, sprints, running backwards and other cardio-exercises. Breanna felt her lungs constricting, and glowered at Samantha who was clearly in her element and at the top of her game.

Pete blew his whistle and instructed the pairs to take to the circuit. Samantha led Breanna to the skipping ropes where each girl picked up a rope and began to jump. Breanna half-heartedly shuffled her feet while Samantha was far more athletic, lifting her knees to her waist some of the time, running fast kicking her ankles to her bottom on other occasions. Samantha cast a sideways glance at Breanna and asked, "Is that the best you can do?"

Samantha's tactic of getting Breanna overly-competitive worked and the girl began skipping faster, sweating and puffing. Breanna could feel her chest getting heavier and heavier and was relieved when Pete blew his whistle. She put down the skipping rope and was about to move, and was horrified to find that this intermission was only for the participants who were on boxing stations to change pads and gloves. Puffing and gasping, Breanna struggled through the second round of skipping while Samantha, despite working three times harder and faster was moving through it with relative ease, her pony-tail bouncing up and down, sweating on the summer morning but clearly in control.

The next station was a boxing one. "You can punch first," said Samantha, putting pads on her own hands, while Breanna slipped on the gloves. She began to strike at Samantha's hands. "Is this all you've got?" asked Samantha. "Come on, hit me, faster, harder."

Again Breanna became overly-competitive, striking fast and hard and Samantha's hands, sweating profusely and getting increasingly out of breath. The teenager was relieved when Pete's whistle blew and they changed pads and gloves, but this was short lived. The fit Samantha threw one hard, skillful punch after another, Breanna feeling the impact on her arms and shoulders, telling herself that Samantha would tire soon. Unfortunately for Breanna, Samantha was just getting started and increased the frequency and force of her punches.

Samantha smiled while continuing to punch. "What's the matter, Breanna? Too hard for you? Can't you take it?"

The sound of the whistle took them to the next station, abdominal crunches where again Breanna struggled while Samantha excelled, this continuing with every exercise around the circuit - shuttle runs, boxing, sit-ups and others. John and Brett, the station behind, and further back Kate and Jessica watched in amazement and with great satisfaction as Samantha ran the red-faced, puffing and exhausted Breanna ragged.

Samantha was not about to slow down. Health and fitness were of great importance to her. She had always loved sports, and when she was sick with cancer as a girl, missing out on sports was one of the worst aspects of this. Samantha had hated the note from her parents and doctors she had to carry excusing her from gym class even when well enough to be at school. And she was endlessly frustrated when she wore her baseball cap to cover her head, rather than out on the field with her team. This gave her even more motivation to succeed when she recovered.

Kate could certainly attest to Samantha's athletic prowess, as she watched with satisfaction the pretty strawberry blonde deliver a series of hard kicks to the padded mat Breanna was holding, Breanna stumbling backwards under the force, feeling the impacts were more like those of delivered by a mule than a human. Kate smiled with satisfaction at the scene; her trashy cousin deserved everything she was getting. Kate's glance also wandered to Brett, the tall brunette feeling a tingling between her legs as she observed the muscular young man - and her secret, casual lover - in his shorts and sleeveless shirt punching the gloves held by her older brother. Yet at the same time, Kate thought how great it would be if the two guys she and her cousin Madison had been with on the camping trip - Travis and his friend Davo from Australia - were here at this very moment, and confusion filled her brain. How could she like two guys - Brett and Travis - so much at the same time?

The exhausted Breanna was relieved when they reached the last station - another boxing station - and Breanna put on the gloves and Samantha the pads. Breanna's attempts at punching were weak and ineffective, her arms feeling like lead, the dizzy feeling in her head making her feel like she would pass out at any minute. When they changed places and Samantha put on the boxing gloves, John, Brett and Kate looked over knowing what was going to happen next.

They were proven right as soon as the trainer's whistle blew, and Samantha let fly with every ounce of strength in her body. Samantha was like a woman possessed, punching at Breanna's pad-covered hands with one hard blow after another, the young woman not relenting for a second, deliberately aiming punches as close as she could to Breanna's face without connecting. Breanna wilted under the pressure of one massive punch after another, her arms killing her and her shoulders feeling every impact. It seemed to Breanna that the trainer had lost his stop watch and whistle, and when Pete finally raised the whistle to his lips and blew it, Breanna sank to her knees, gasping for breath.

Samantha removed her gloves and everybody began their cool-down stretches, Breanna staggering to her feet, so exhausted she could barely walk. The dizzy feeling turned to one of nausea that would not go away, and Breanna made haste out of the doors, falling to her knees and retching into a garden bed, bringing up one mouthful of water after another.

Inside, Samantha noticed and made her way out of the aerobics room, standing behind her nemesis as she threw up water for the final time.

"Feeling a bit sick there, Breanna?" asked Samantha. "Exercise not your thing?"

"Yeah," mumbled Breanna, still gasping for breath.

"Well, you learned one thing this morning," said Samantha coldly. "And that's how sick you made me feel with what you did last night."

Breanna was too exhausted to debate Samantha on the issue, and simply stared back at the pretty strawberry blonde, who stared at her with piercing eyes before continuing.

"I don't know what I ever did to you to make you dislike me so much," said Samantha. "And I don't care. What I do care about is my family and John and his family. They were there for me when I needed them, and you turned what should have been a happy night for everyone into a total disaster. You ever make trouble like that for my family again, and I'll make trouble for you, Breanna. Unless you can be nice, you stay the hell away from me and my family. You got that, Breanna?"

Still recovering her breath and feeling chastened knowing that Samantha was right, Breanna simply nodded.

"Good," said Samantha, continuing to regard Breanna dispassionately. "Maybe you should quit smoking Breanna if you want to be fitter."

Samantha turned on her heels and went back inside, Breanna following a few seconds later and skulking off to the change-rooms, pulling the elastic of her panties out from between the cheeks of her bottom to take a shower and change, her ego as bruised as her body. Samantha - who Breanna had long considered a weak and sickly girl - was tougher than Breanna had given her credit for, and had shown her up and called her out on her bad behavior. While a girl who had been in many fights, Breanna knew that she would not want to take on Samantha in a physical confrontation after the demolition job Samantha had performed on her in the fitness class that morning.

In the aerobics room, John threw his arms around Samantha. "You were great," he said, like his sister very pleased at somebody finally bringing Breanna back down to Earth.

Samantha smiled. "Yeah, I think I might have gotten through to her that I'm not going to take any crap from her. Well for the moment at least, I don't know how long it will last." Samantha stretched her tricep. "I think I might just fall asleep at my desk this afternoon," she said, feeling the effects of such an intense work-out.

*

Breanna's dislike of an early morning start was equally matched by her friend Isabella on the bad side of town. Although seeing Breanna for the day was a good thing, Isabella resented her grandmother setting up some unpaid volunteer work in some fucking charity shop with some fucking do-gooder and her fucking do-gooder daughter, and languished in bed as long as she could.

Ignoring the first warning from her grandmother to get up, Isabella remained in bed and responded to her grandmother's second warning with a snappy and sarcastic reply, delivered in Spanish. To this, Connie Ramirez entered with a glass of icy cold water straight from the refrigerator, pulled back the bed clothes to reveal her granddaughter's barefoot figure clad in a tee-shirt and white bikini panties and thrown the water over all over her, before delivering Isabella a strict warning in Spanish to get out of bed and get ready for work then turning to leave, promising Isabella would be subjected to a bucket of cold water if this order was not obeyed.

Fuming, Isabella knelt on her bed, her knees apart showing off her white cotton panties that were tight around her pussy, the indentation of her vulva clear in the cotton, a few of the pretty Latina's stray pubic hairs visible around the leg elastic. Getting off the bed, Isabella walked on her bare feet to the bathroom, trying to concentrate on the only good thing about today, spending time with Breanna. Still she wished that the two of them were going to the motel to fool around with their former math teacher Mr. Cockburn instead. The teenager took off her tee-shirt and panties and stepped under the shower, the water pouring down her boobs and buttocks and soaking her triangle of black pubic hair. The girl got some soap and washed first her vagina and then her anus, her toes curling on the tiled floor of the shower as her clitoris responded to the pleasurable memories of yesterday.

*

Even if Isabella had defied her grandmother and gone to the motel to have sex with her former teacher, she would have found Mr. Cockburn in no position to perform. After a massive dose of the munchies after smoking pot with Breanna and Isabella yesterday, the man had a huge case of indigestion from eating every item of food in the motel room, including a whole box of bran flakes cereal and had remained in bed.

It was a different story on the good side of town, with Kate's pretty African-American friend Sonia up early for some running practice before work. With a scholarship for athletics at college, Sonia needed to practice and unlike Isabella, needed no prompting to get up.

The first place Sonia, barefoot and wearing long light-weight pink pajamas needed to visit was the toilet. Going into the bathroom and closing and locking the door, Sonia pulled down her pajama bottoms and her white cotton panties and sat down on the toilet to pee and then poop.

As was always the case when the pretty young African-American girl was using the toilet there was an interesting mix of colors in Sonia's private feminine regions. Yellow pee poured out of her urethra, dampening her bright pink vagina that stood out in contrast to her black skin and black pubic hair. Sonia's pink anus would open to allow her smelly brown poo to come oozing out of her rectum and go into the toilet, the teenager using bright white toilet paper to clean residual shit from her asshole and the black skin of her buttocks.

Finishing on the toilet after five minutes, Sonia stood up, flushed, pulled up her panties and her pajamas and washed her hands. She returned to her bedroom, walking along the hallway which was quiet thanks to her parents being away for the next few days visiting friends in Philadelphia and her older brother Sean working out with weights down in the basement. Sonia closed the door to her bedroom and was about to undress and change into her running gear, but then paused, remembering that she was halfway through her monthly cycle and the best time to conduct her breast self-examination was two weeks after her last period and two weeks before her next.

Sitting on her bed, Sonia unbuttoned her pajama top and freed her D-cup breasts, the teenager taking first her right breast and then her left one in her hands, and feeling them for anything unusual, such as lumps. As was the case every month, nothing unusual. The bare-breasted Sonia squirmed on her bed at the tingling feeling between her legs as her index finger lingered a second too long on her left nipple. The toes on her bare feet, black skin on the top, pink skin on the soles, clenched and unclenched at the pleasurable feeling.

Removing her pajama top and then her pajama top, Sonia was now wearing only her white, full-brief panties, the white cotton contrasting sharply with her flawless black skin before she pulled them down too and stepped her bare feet out of them. Sonia was now completely naked, her tall, fit body a picture of 18-year-old perfection with her big, well-shaped breasts, her long legs, the round cheeks of her bare bottom and on her pubic mound and extending between her legs a triangle of black pubic hair.

RetroFan
RetroFan
678 Followers