Trailer Trash Tranny Ch. 06

Story Info
Tranny hooker finds better clients at a hotel bar.
3.1k words
4.46
48.7k
28
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06: Hotel

When Alexei and Mats left, Alexei gave Jeannie his email address. "Email me, and I will let you know when your movie is up on the Internet."

Jeannie didn't have an email account or a computer, but there was someone in the trailer park that had a nice computer set-up. Christopher Dalton was a class mate of Jeannie's back when she used to go to high school as a boy. Dalton, or DOLT-ON as the tough kids used to call him was probably the only person in the entire high school that got picked on more than Jeannie.

Jeannie wandered over to Dalton's trailer. She knocked on the screen door. Dalton walked over. "Hey Derek, what are you doing here?" he said, looking surprised. Back in high school, when Jeannie was known by her old boy name of Derek, even she didn't talk to the loser Dalton.

"I go by Jeannie now. Dalton, I need to use a computer. Can I borrow yours?"

"Umm, sure, come on in," Dalton opened the door and let Jeannie in.

Dalton was still a nerd. He had a skinny body with a big head and a nose that was even bigger. His ears stuck out from his head. Everything on him looked out of proportion.

Dalton pointed to a computer. Jeannie sat down at the desk. "I need to get on the internet and send an email. How do I do that?"

Dalton showed her how to open a web browser and helped her sign up for a free email account. Jeannie started to type out her message to Alexei.

"Umm, you know that the Internet isn't free. I have to pay a good amount of money to get this DSL line into here," Dalton said.

Jeannie looked up and rolled her eyes. "God, Dalton, what do you want? You want me to pay you to use the Internet?"

"Well," Dalton said, hesitantly.

"How much does that Internet cafe place charge to use the Internet," Jeannie asked.

"Four dollars an hour," Dalton said.

"You want me to give you four dollars?" Jeannie asked, exasperated.

"I also helped you figure out how to use the internet, so tech support too. That costs additional money," Dalton said, shrugging.

"How much do you want Dalton?" Jeannie asked.

"Maybe we could work something out where you don't have to pay me," Dalton said.

"Jesus, Dalton. Are you kidding me. I charge $30 for a blow job out at the truck stop. You think you've given me $30 worth of help? I doubt that."

Dalton looked down, depressed. "Oh, okay. Maybe we could do something else."

"You want to fuck me, that costs even more," Jeannie said.

"No, I was thinking maybe I could suck you," Dalton said, looking up hopefully.

"Dalton, usually I charge guys more to do that," Jeannie said, but Dalton looked so hopeful. Jeannie knew that Dalton didn't get any dates. She felt sorry for him, so decided to throw him a bone.

"Okay, as long as I am on the computer, you can suck my dick. And you'll let me use the computer again, if I want. Deal?"

"Deal!" Dalton said, crawling under the table. Jeannie pulled her shorts and underwear down, and let Dalton suck her cock. He may look dorky, but he actually sucked a pretty good cock, and soon Jeannie was hard in his mouth.

Jeannie tried to concentrate on sending her email to Alexei. It took her a while to type it up, both because of being distracted by Dalton's blow job, but also because she had to search and find every key. After about 10 minutes, she finished her email.

Jeannie stood up, ripping her dick out of Dalton's mouth. "Thanks, Dalton, see you later," she said as she pulled up her shorts.

"I was hoping I could, you know, taste, you know..." Dalton said.

"Maybe next time," Jeannie said, and left.

Jeannie checked her email every couple of days, but it was almost a month before Alexei emailed back that the film was up. He provided a link to the site that had the film on it, Cheap Whore Shemales. Jeannie clicked on the link as Dalton was under the table, sucking on her dick.

There was a few pictures of Jeannie and a description of the film. "Jeannie is a real piece of white trash. This whore actually lives in a trailer park, and showed us around her depressing little broken down trailer. We were going to fuck her in the trailer, but it was too filthy for even us to stand. So Mats took Jeannie outside and give this white trash tranny exactly what she wanted, a good ass fucking and buckets of come."

"Wow, sounds hot," Jeannie said. "I wonder if they really thought the trailer was dirty, though. I had just cleaned it the day before."

There was a big button that said "FREE PREVIEW." Jeannie clicked on the button, and movie popped up. It was only a minute long, and barely showed any of the stuff they'd filmed. At the end it said, "Want to see the whole film. Sign up now at Cheap Whore Shemales!"

Jeannie clicked on the SIGN UP NOW button. It asked for a credit card for a $10.95 a month membership. "Damnit," Jeannie said. "Dalton, do you have a credit card? I want to see my film, and it costs eleven bucks."

"I dunno," Dalton said. "That's a lot of money, and I want to save up for a new graphics card."

"Okay then, I'm leaving," Jeannie said, starting to stand up.

"No wait, don't leave," Dalton pleaded. He got up and grabbed his wallet, giving Jeannie his credit card. Dalton went back to sucking Jeannie as Jeannie filled in the details for the account, asking Dalton the questions she needed to verify the card. Finally she was in. The movie started to download.

It took a while to download, so Jeannie sat back and enjoyed Dalton's blow job. He may be an ugly little nerd, but when he's under the table so you can't see him, it wasn't so bad.

The movie finally finished downloading, and Jeannie started to watch. It was cut pretty much as Alexei had said. The movie started with Alexei and Mats cruising through the trailer park, making fun of the all the "poor white trash." It then focused on Jeannie sunbathing and Mats approaching, then in the trailer for the interview portion and the tour. Jeannie loved seeing the shot of her ass when she was reaching up for the whiskey bottle. It was an awesome shot, as Alexei would say.

Then the action moved to the pond. There was about 10 minutes of Jeannie alone and clothed, including lots of shots of Jeannie in the water. Then the movie showed Jeannie stripping and starting to play with herself.

Jeannie was enjoying watching herself on film. It was making her very hot, and her cock was throbbing in Dalton's mouth. Mats came on the screen and started sucking on Jeannie's dick. Watching Mats suck her on film while getting sucked by Dalton was an amazing feeling. "Oh God, Dalton. That's so good. Faster. Deeper," Jeannie said.

Soon the scenes were of Jeannie getting fucked in the face by Mats' member. Jeannie grabbed Dalton's head and started pumping up and down on his face. Her cum shot out, and Dalton sucked it up with glee. He crawled out from under the table.

"I want to see the end of this," Jeannie said. "You can either watch, or if you want to whack off or something, I don't care." So Dalton pulled up a chair and was soon jerking himself off watching Jeannie get rammed by Mats. Dalton came just as Mats came in the film. Dalton's come covered the monitor. The camera zoomed in on Jeannie's face, but she couldn't tell whether the come running downwards was Dalton's on the screen on the virtual come from Mats on her face.

Dalton collapsed on the couch. Jeannie grabbed one of his t-shirts, cleaned off the screen and tapped off a note to Alexei, telling him how much she liked the film, and how hot it was.

Jeannie was about to leave when the computer beeped. A new email had just come in. It was from Alexei. He thanked Jeannie for the praise, and let her know that when he and Mats were in Omaha, they met another tranny that Jeannie might want to meet. Her name was Lola, and Alexei gave Jeannie her phone number.

Jeannie called up Lola and they started to talk. Lola was working as an escort, only seeing guys in hotels or from guys who call up from ads they saw on the internet. Lola suggested Jeannie check out some of the downtown hotels. "Lots of guys in for conferences," Lola explained. "They have lots of money and are willing to pay. Just stay away from the hotel security."

At Lola's suggestion, Jeannie got herself a pay-as-you-go cell phone to give to clients. Then that night, instead of dressing up like a trailer trash slut and going to the truck stop, Jeannie put on her only nice dress and went to one of the hotels in town. She entered the bar and took a seat. There was a guy sitting alone on the other side of the bar. They started making eye contact, and soon he wandered over to where Jeannie was sitting.

"Can I sit here," he asked. Jeannie nodded.

He introduced himself as Jake. He was a dental surgeon in town for a conference. "Kind of lonely being here by myself away from my family, though," he said.

"Well, now you're not alone. You're with me," Jeannie said.

Jake smiled and ran his hand along Jeannie's leg. "So, what if I wanted to be less lonely up in my room. What would you think about that?"

Jeannie, still gun shy after getting busted by the cops, tread very carefully. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe, but I have my lady like reputation to think about," she said.

"I'd be very discrete," Jake replied.

Jeannie took a sip of her drink. She looked around, and didn't see anyone watching. "Discretion is nice, but that's not all I would be looking for."

Jake nodded. "I'm sure we could come to an arrangement," he said.

"What kind of arrangement?" Jeannie asked.

"A financial arrangement," Jake said. That was enough for Jeannie. She told Jake that they could discuss the rest upstairs. The moved to the elevators.

The elevator door closed, and Jake moved over to kiss her. Jeannie stopped him.

"There's something you should know about me, before you go any further," Jeannie said. She leaned over and whispered her secret in Jake's ear.

Jake stepped back, shocked. "A shemale? Really. I'd never know."

Jeannie shrugged. "What do you want to do? Do you want me to continue to your room?"

Jake paused for a moment. The elevator arrived at the ninth floor where Jake was staying. Jake got off the elevator, but Jeannie stayed on. Jeannie looked at him, "should I ride the elevator back downstairs or not?"

The doors started to close. It looked like Jake was going to let the doors close, but at the last second he put his hand in the door. "Come on, let's go to my room."

They went to Jake's room and agreed on a price. $150 for full sex. Jeannie kept cool, but that was more than double what she would get at the truck stop or strip club parking lot. Even more than that, Jake was very respectful and tender. He kept asking if he was too big as he fucked her ass. He pulled out, and ripping off his condom, came on Jeannie's back, which he then apologized for. Jeannie just smiled and got cleaned up, kissing Jake on the forehead.

"That was fun. If you want to get together again, here's my cell phone number," Jeannie said.

So Jeannie started frequenting the hotel bars, rotating through them on different nights to ensure that hotel security didn't know who she was. She gave out her cell phone number, and soon had a few guys calling her up for return visits. The money, which had just been trickling in working the truck stop, was soon coming in pretty quickly. Jeannie was getting very close to achieving her dream of having a new pair of boobs and a bus ticket to New York City.

About one month after first starting to hit the hotel bars, Jeannie was at a hotel in downtown Omaha. She had just finished up with a business man in from Chicago, who strangely wanted nothing more than for Jeannie to beat his ass with a wet bathroom towel for 30 minutes, and she was making eyes at another guy. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. Jeannie turned around and saw a hotel security guard.

"Already, lady, come with me," the guard sat, practically pulling Jeannie up out of her chair. He marched her off through a back door and into a small office that said SECURITY on the door. The guard closed the door and told Jeannie to sit in a chair.

"This hotel chain does not look kindly on having dirty hookers hanging around in their bar bothering their patrons," he said.

"I'm not a hooker. I'm just a girl looking for a fun night on the town," Jeannie said.

"Really? Then you won't mind if I call the cops. I'm sure they won't find your name in the database with previous charges for prostitution, will they?" the guard threatened.

"Okay, come on. No cops. Let me go, and I'll promise not to come back here again. Okay?" Jeannie pleaded. She knew that the cops, without any proof, wouldn't do anything but tell her to stay off the property. But she didn't want the aggravation of having to deal with them, especially after her last time in the lock up.

The guard scowled at Jeannie. "I'll make a deal with you. I don't call the cops, and you give me a little something for free." The guard undid his fly and whipped out his cock. Jeannie rolled her eyes. She really didn't want to blow this security guard, but if it kept her out of dealing with the hassle from the cops, she'd do it.

So Jeannie started sucking the security guard. He had a very small dick, probably only 4 inches long and about as thick as Jeannie's thumb. At least that made it an easy blow job, no gagging on massive cocks being shoved down her throat. The guard talked it up like he was hung like a horse though. "This guy is a total fuck," Jeannie thought.

Jeannie kept sucking the guy. She could feel him starting to get ready to come. Jeannie was glad this would soon be over.

The guard, though, had other plans. He pulled his cock out of Jeannie's mouth and said, "now let's finish off by fucking that pussy of yours!" He grabbed Jeannie's legs and threw them up in the air. He reached up Jeannie's skirt and pulled off her underwear. The guard looked down, and then staggered backwards.

"You are a guy!" he screamed.

Jeannie smiled, happy to see the guard squirm. "Actually, I'm a girl. I just happen to have a little extra something. Did you want to suck on it," Jeannie asked, stroking her now visible cock.

The guard shook his head. "No, please no. I can't believe this. Does this make me gay?"

Jeannie didn't believe it did, but she didn't like this guy so she answered him with a lie. "Probably. Why else would you look at me and want to fuck me."

The guard closed his eyes and shook his head, repeating the word "no" over and over. Despite his reaction, his cock was still hard. Jeannie bent down, and took his small penis into her mouth again. The guard kept repeating no, but he offered no physical resistance. As Jeannie had suspected, the guard was close to coming, and soon shot his load in Jeannie's mouth.

Jeannie held the load in her mouth and stood up. Her hard cock touched the guards cock. Jeannie reached over, kissed the guard and spit his come into his mouth. The guard broke away and started to spit it out.

Jeannie pulled back on her underwear and adjusted her dress. "Listen, I know that a few of your coworkers saw us come in here. We've been in here for a while, and I am guessing that they all know what you do when you bring hookers back here. I figure you have two choices at this point. I can go out there and let your coworkers know that I am a transsexual and that just had a grand old time fucking me. Hell, you even wanted me to come in your mouth."

The guard shook his head.

"Okay, option 2. You give me $300 to keep quiet. I walk out of here, your coworkers all think I'm a girl, and nobody is the wiser. I'll never come back, and you can forget the whole thing."

The guard, shaking went over to his locker and pulled out a wad of $20s. He counted them. "I only have $240 on me. Is that enough?"

Jeannie was going to take the money, but didn't want to let him off the hook that easily. She scowled at him.

The guard looked down. "Please, tell me that's enough."

Jeannie laughed. "Okay. Give me the cash." Jeannie put the cash in her purse and left the hotel.

Jeannie never did return to that hotel. In fact, thanks to a good month of getting dates through the hotels, that $240 from the guard was the last money Jeannie needed. She finally had enough saved up to do the three things she set out to do:

1. Boob Job

2. Nice Dress

3. Bus Ticket to New York

So the next day Jeannie made an appointment at the cosmetic surgeon. A couple months later, with a new set of B cup breast and a low cut black dress to show them off, Jeannie boarded a bus at the downtown Omaha station bound for New York City.

She felt like the trailer park was finally behind her, and her new life was about to begin. Little did she realize that the bus trip to New York would offer up a couple more surprises before she finally planted her feet at the Port Authority Terminal in New York City.