Trailing Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before things take off here, I want to give you a heads-up on something—to relieve your concerns. For later on, when you're inside me. You don't have to worry about getting me pregnant. It's a medical thing ... but that's a story for another time. I just wanted you to know you can come in my pussy without sweating what could happen nine months later. Of course there are lots of other places you can come if you want—on me or in me. We can decide later—just before it happens. OK?"

Well, that got a couple of issues dealt with up front. I pulled her close and ran my hands up the back of her thighs. Time to take charge. Sandy shivered when I lowered the waistband of her long johns just enough to expose part of her golden bush. I slipped my hands over the top of her bare ass. No panties, as it turns out—one less thing to get in the way.

"I've been thinking about this all afternoon, Sandy. Touching you. Under your clothing." She let out a low moan.

"Lift up your top a little. I want to see more of you."

She raised her long underwear a few inches, exposing a thin gold chain around her belly and a horseshoe shaped navel piercing. I wondered if she had added any jewelry between her legs.

"This is nice," I said, brushing my fingertips across the chain.

Sandy let out a loud groan and resumed teasing her breasts through her top. My hands slipped between her legs and gently massaged her thighs where she was still covered by her long johns. It was all I could do to restrain myself from roughly yanking down her underwear and burying my face in the soft curls on her mound. Apparently Sandy decided it was, however,her turn to take charge. She pushed me back and straddled me. Her hands went to my crotch. Sandy's eyes opened wide when she felt my hardness through my long johns.

"Mmm, you sure know how to make a gal feel pretty." She curved her fingers around my girth and gave it a squeeze. "I've wanted to touch you like this since we finished our last run. When we had our waists together. I could feel your excitement pressing against me."

I pushed my hands up under her top and felt the warmth of her breasts in my palms. The way I had wanted to touch her since she first got in my car. They were much more than the proverbial handful.

"Oh, Jim. That feels so nice, your hands on me like that. Yes, stroke me all over. I'm sensitive everywhere."

The sounds she made while I played with her tits certainly backed up that claim. I wasn't exactly quiet myself as she manipulated my cock and balls. She was so sexy that I worried about things moving too quickly on my end, even though her touch was still outside my long johns. Time for a change.

"I'm going to push these down a little bit more so I can touch you," I explained. Sandy sat up as I lowered her underwear down far enough to get my hand between her bare thighs. She released my cock and began caressing her breasts up under her top. My fingers teased her bush. I was surprised at how damp she was, even before I put my fingers in her.

"Wow, you sure know how to make a guy feel handsome," I joked, echoing her earlier compliment.

"Oh, can you feel that? You're making me gush! I haven't been this wet in a decade."

Her thick pussy lips were slick with her arousal. I swiped my fingers between them so I could feel the effect I was having on her. They were engorged with the blood of sexual excitement. I teased them slowly, squeezing gently and stretching them outward. She did the same with her nipples. Sandy's eyes were half-closed as she whispered her appreciation to me.

"Oh, you're so bad! Fingering me and pulling on my pussy lips like that. It's making me hot."

I laid my thumb at the top of her clit, pushed down the hood, and gently pressed inward. She began moving her hips in a slow rhythm, controlling the amount of stimulation she was getting from my thumb.

"Yeah, keep the pressure on my clit, just like that. Mmm, that's perfect. Oh, Jim, you're letting me frig myself with your thumb while you tease my kitty. That'sso naughty."

Sandy's head was lolling back and forth as a sweet sexy smile crossed her face. My arousal kicked up a notch every time a little squeal of pleasure escaped her lips.

"I'm going to want your cock in me real soon," she warned. "Actually, I want to have a look before you split me open with it. Lift up your butt."

She took a break from our pussy fingering session and slid off the sofa onto her knees. Sandy pulled my long johns down past my thighs and watched my cock spring out. Her hands moved up and grasped my hardness.

"Hey, I just thought of a way I can pay you back for the ride today."

Before I caught her joke, my shaft disappeared into her mouth, inch by inch, until it was all the way in. Sandy had a randy look in her eyes as my glans tickled the back of her throat without even a hint of gagging. She began a gentle bobbing motion, working her way back up to the tip. An exquisite combination of tongue, lips, and gentle teeth had me groaning like it was my first blowjob. This was a woman who clearly enjoyed demonstrating her oral prowess.

"You like that, sir? I just wanted to give you a little preview of what I can do."

She had my full attention. A wicked smile appeared as her fingers caressed my cock.

"I'm capable of devouring you. You know that, don't you?" she said. "I could make you ejaculate so hard it would come out my nose. Think about that." She carefully lapped up a huge drop of precum that was sliding down the side of my cock. "But for now, I need to save you for the penetration that I am truly ready for."

Sandy sat down on the sofa next to me, brought her knees up to her chest, and lay down onto her side. Her long john bottom was halfway down with her bare pussy presented to me.

"Just do me quick like this. Side-saddle. I think we've both been waiting way too many months for the old in-and-out."

I shifted around, looking for a comfortable position to join up with her. Sandy offered to help.

"Here, let me scoot over and get my butt past the edge of the sofa. You can put a cushion or two on the floor and kneel on that. I think it'll give you a good angle of entry."

My cock continued to ooze precum. Sandy was so wet I could see her labia glistening in the firelight. Time for our first mingling of body fluids: my slick cockhead all over her sexy pussy lips and big clit. The moment we touched she uttered a sharp gasp; I felt a spark of lust shoot up into my groin.

I pulled my glans slowly along her labia, gliding through our combined wetness. Its nerve endings sent out waves of pleasure with each swipe. I began a very deliberate motion, sliding it back and forth across her lips, catching the nub of her clit going both ways. Sandy's body shivered as I teased her with careful strokes. She looked up at me.

"Oh, Jim! That feelsdivine. Keep doing that. I'm going to beso wet when you enter me."

The increasing moisture allowed my cockhead to momentarily slip past her lips each time it moved across them—just enough to bury the tip. It was a sensation so different than the feel of my hand when I masturbate that I kept it up much longer than I had intended. She groaned and whimpered with every pass.

I was overwhelmed by the emotional content: first-time sex with Sandy, plus the first sex with any woman for much too long. But we had only met that morning. Should this even be happening? The usual courtship of weeks and months had been compressed down to barely more than twelve hours. Maybe we were both horny enough to fuck a stranger, but this felt like more than that. Much more.

Sandy touched my cheek. "I'm ready for it whenever you are. We could keep doing this indefinitely. It feelsso nice and sexy. But I want to be filled up now."

I pushed down on my shaft on the next stroke and sank into her, almost to the bottom.

"Ohhh, Jim. Fuck me good, baby!"

I pulled back and thrust into her all the way. She grunted as her whole body shook. I followed with several full strokes at a moderate pace, but she writhed and pushed back against me. Nothing was spoken aloud, but her movements signaled that only hard and fast would do. I made sure my stance was solid, grasped her body firmly—and let her have it. She squealed and moaned each time I smacked into her.

It was intense. Sandy grabbed a throw pillow to keep her breasts from bouncing around too much. It looked like she was using its coarse fabric to stimulate her nipples while I hammered into her like a pile driver. She twisted her upper body around so we could look at each other during our aggressive coitus. The sensation of her warm sheath around my cock was divine. I felt a sweet fever building inside my groin as my balls bounced against the backs of her thighs. Sexual fire burned in her eyes as she tried to tell me something.

"Jim ... I'm already ... you're making me ... Jim, I'm ... oh, fuck!"

Less than a minute after I entered her, Sandy's first orgasm surged though her body. She writhed and jerked beneath my relentless pounding. Gasping and moaning, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Seeing her succumb to her first climax amplified the pleasure I felt as I slid in and out of her steamy quim. I had to slow it down to keep my own passion from boiling over.

"Keep going, I want more," she demanded.

I complied, but I still needed to return to a moderate pace so I wouldn't finish too soon. Sandy was having none of that.

"Faster, Jim. Like you were doing before. I need it fast—and hard."

Sandy moaned and shoved her pussy back against me, yearning for the harsh thrusting that had gotten her off so quickly the first time.

"Dammit! Fuck me hard, Jim. Don't tease me like this. I want it now!"

On my end, the medium pace I had shifted down to was still pushing me along too fast. I had to fuck her even more slowly. I began sliding my cock in and out at a very leisurely pace. I knew that was going to get some pushback—literally.

"Jim, fuck me hard! I mean it. Do it!"

What happened next probably surprised us both.

I pulled myself up on the sofa partway and held her wrist down with one hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair. My knee jammed behind her legs, while she still lay on her side, and pushed her body forward until it wedged in the corner of the sofa. I pulled back her hair roughly and hissed into her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you the wayI want to. Understand?"

I was taking a real risk going in that direction. My god, it was barely minutes into our first sexual intercourse! Yes, she had brought up being submissive and being OK with rough sex sometimes. Was it too soon for that? How could she be sure it wouldn't get rawer than she could handle?

Sandy looked up at me with a wild frenzy in her eyes, using her free hand to pinch and pull at her nipples. I took that as a clue she was condoning my approach.

I wasn't that familiar with the "woman on her side" position we were using. I'd only done it a few times with other partners, but I knew that extremely deep penetration was possible. I took advantage of how I was situated and began varying the angle of my penis as it entered her, every few strokes, sliding my swollen knob across different parts of her vagina. She shrieked and squirmed each time my cock stimulated a new area inside of her. Her breathing became more frantic as I methodically teased her along to another climax.

I took no mercy on her. I pulled our bodies together as close as I could, released her hand, and reached around the top of her leg. My hand slipped between her thighs until her clit met the tip of my finger. I didn't need to stroke it. Like earlier, when I pressed my thumb up against her bud, her thrashing around was enough to provide a steady stimulus to that most sensitive area. She went nuts, howling with protest.

"Shit! Jim, what are you doing to me? No, please don't. You're driving me crazy. Please, Jim."

I pulled her hair tighter and whispered in her ear as I continued my maddeningly slow assault on her pussy.

"Does my finger feel unpleasant down there? I think just the opposite. Do you really want me to stop everything? Pull out of you now so you can cool off a bit? Catch your breath?"

She answered each question with a whimper and a sideways shake of her head.

"No, keep fucking me. I'll do as you want. Just don't stop, please don't stop. Oh god, the way you're fingering me. And your cock touching me everywhere, up inside me. I want to explode!"

Her body started to react the same way it did before her earlier climax. She turned her face to me, looking like she knew I was about to push her off a cliff. But I couldn't resist her consuming sexuality a moment more. I'm usually able to control things pretty well, but my orgasm sneaked up on me fast.

"Sandy, you're too good. You're going to make me come."

"Do it inside me, Jim. Please? I haven't felt that in so long."

She got her wish. Thick spurts of semen leaped from the end of my cock as I thrust inside her.

"Oh, fuck, Jim. You're just drenching my pussy with your cum. It's so much, so hot! Mmmh, that's it for me ... oh my god!"

Her climax was violent. Five or six sharp convulsions along with powerful vaginal contractions. The sounds she made frightened me a little. It was intense: bareback first time sex with ejaculation inside—and a mutual orgasm!

We were speechless, our breathing rough and desperate as we both gasped for air. I caressed her body and placed gentle kisses on her shoulders and neck. A minute passed before she asked a favor.

"Jim, can you lie down next to me on the sofa but keep your cock in me, if you can?" Sandy yanked off her long john bottom and straightened out her legs while I shifted around. "Now roll over on your back with me lying on top of you." She sat up and spun around, still managing to keep my dick inside her pussy, and settled into the cowgirl position with her knees astride my hips.

Sandy leaned over and cooed in my ear. "You don't mind if I'm on top as we wind down, do you? Ireally got off on being the bottom for that second climax. It felt like you set off a series of firecrackers in my pussy. I've never experienced anything like that before. I won't even think about asking how you did that."

"I don't follow a script, Sandy. It's spontaneous. And a two person effort. You were a magnificent fuck, very inspirational. It's all about feeding off each other's passion." She kissed me long and hard, with both hands on my face and her sultry tongue in my mouth.

Sandy eventually leaned back and slowly lifted herself up until my cock flopped out, spent and wet. "That was impressive, Jim. I'm uncoupling a bit reluctantly, but I think we need to pace ourselves after our long abstinence. Save some for later—that's assuming you'd want some later, of course."

"How long do I have to wait?" I joked.

"I think I'm done for the evening. Whew!" She smiled as she put her long john bottom back on. "At least for now, anyway."

The fire had burned down. Sandy took the tray and mugs back to the kitchen. "I can heat up the rest of the mulled wine for a nightcap in a minute. But let's take a shower first. We had a lot of physical activity today, both before and after dinner. C'mon, follow me."

We headed down the hall until we entered her bedroom. It didn't look nearly as rustic as the rest of the house—nary a wagon wheel or horseshoe. It was more subtle than I expected with muted colors, indirect lighting, and a step up to a large, welcoming bed.

"I redid everything in here after the divorce: moved the furniture around, bought a new bed, new linens, built the platform, added the skylight over the bed so I could see the stars. And get the breezes going in the summer. Gretchen's husband is a carpenter. He did most of the work."

Sandy stepped up to the bed and drew back the covers. "Take off your long johns. I can put them in the washer with mine while we're in the shower."

I must have hesitated. Sandy walked toward me. "Don't be shy about stripping in front of me. Here, let me go first." She whipped off her top, placed her hands on her hips, and cocked her head. Her body was sturdy and athletic. I felt my prick stirring as I gazed at her buxom chest, getting a good look for the first time. She had the pale pink areolas of a fair haired woman with thick nipples I had noticed even when she had her bra on.

"You have beautiful breasts, Sandy."

"Thanks for being polite, but I know better. Even when I first blossomed in middle school, they were never high and firm."

"I disagree. They're perfect. I love the way your breasts look. Even with their weight, your nipples are still pointing straight ahead. I know that some men prefer small and perky, but this ..." I stepped closer and hefted a breast in each hand. "... is what I envision when I daydream about naked women." A little sigh escaped her lips as my hands took full measure of her bosom. "If I had any artistic talent, this is what I'd draw along the side of my class notes during a boring lecture. And if I knew I was coming home to this after work—"

"Jim, flattery will get you everywhere." She laid her hands on mine, encouraging my caresses. "For girls like me who matured early—and kept maturing—it was a struggle not to be self-conscious about being so big up top. Lots of stares and sniggering from the boys in school. I made my peace with how I looked eventually, but I'm still never quite sure when I bare myself in front of a man for the first time. But I sense you're sincere about the compliment. Thanks."

Sandy removed her long john bottom and reminded me to do the same. "Let's go, Jim. All of it. Pretend this is a nude beach. I'm entitled to a good look, too."

I followed her instructions, eventually exposing my member—which was reacting to her natural state, a mere foot away from me. Sandy glanced down and took notice.

"Hey, this is the first time we've both been completely naked in front of each other," she exclaimed. "I suppose we could have taken our long johns off before we got busy, but it seemed naughtier to just pull our pants down partway and do it."

"Like we were having a quickie at work?"

"Yeah, at work. In the stockroom. With the door unlocked. The excitement of being caught." She stepped forward and gave me a sexy kiss, running her hands over my shoulders and back.

"Speaking of the office, you're in good shape for someone who sits at a desk all day. I'm impressed."

Sandy gathered up our long underwear and headed off to the laundry room. I stood there awkwardly in my birthday suit and waited for her return.

Well, there was one touch of the Wild West in her bedroom: a pistol hanging from the bedpost in a drop-loop leather gun rig. I stepped up on the platform for a closer look. It was an old large-frame Colt Model 1878 six-shooter with a bird's head grip and lanyard ring. But the cartridge loops in the gun belt were empty.

When Sandy returned and saw me eyeing the pistol, she came up and slipped her arm around my waist. "Yes, it's loaded. Five rounds, .44-40, hammer on an empty chamber. It belonged to my great-grandfather, the one who started this ranch."

"Where's the ammo?"

"See the small leather pouches clipped to the belt? I made those. To hold speed strips, six rounds in each strip. Quicker way to reload than reaching behind and pulling cartridges off a belt, one by one.

"Is your finger strong enough to pull that double action trigger?"

Sandy gave me a sharp swat on my bare ass. "You don't want to find out, pardner," she said playfully. "C'mon, let's get wet."

Sandy lit several candles in the bathroom and doused the lights before we stepped in the shower. It was nice to feel the hot water after a long day in the snow and cold. Even though we had agreed to hold off on further sexual explorations for the night, neither of us could resist a little touching. The warmth, the wetness, the dim lighting, the close quarters, the slipperiness of the soap. It was a nice tease we both enjoyed, knowing we'd be acting on it in the not too distant future.