Train

Story Info
She loves him rubbing against her in the crowded train.
1.1k words
4.2
81.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, She and I have only spoken online and we decide to meet up one crazy Summer's day. She arrives first and as I walk along the station platform I see her - Wow! She's wearing a loose skirt, gipsy style and a smock style blouse, with string ties at the front. I feel my mouth turn dry, she is more lovely in the flesh than she described. Still, I walk up to her with all the confidence I can muster.

Recognition brings a smile to her face and her eyes wrinkle up but somehow at the same time exude sparks of light. "hi' is all she has time to say before our train pulls into the station.

It's commuter time and the carriage is crowded. I return her greeting and she smiles again. We step into the crowded carriage.

Now I do try to keep a decent distance between us but every stop brings more people into the carriage and we are soon pressed close together. Still we make good conversation ad chat obliquely about the weather, last night's TV and so forth. All eh while I'm aware of her breasts pressing into my arm and her can feel her body warmth spreading its way to my nether regions.

It's when we get to Bank Station that she has to turn to allow someone to pass by and that simple movement is enough to allow other passengers to climb in and compel her to remain standing with her back to me.

Now I can see her neck. The lovely bob cut of her hair accentuates that graceful neck and as I lean further forward in order to speak to her I can also see fine line of her collar bone where it meets the centre of her upper chest.

To top it all, she smells so ... delicious. I no longer really hear what she is saying. My crotch is pressed hard against her rear and the firm roundness of one of her arse cheeks presses against my cock. She surely feels me, but what can I do? Then she shifts again, turning slightly to look at me and her butt moves just enough to cause my cock to slip into the cleft between her cheeks.

I'm in real trouble now. She give me a smile as my cock presses ever deeper between her cheeks and the sudden starts of the train as it rushes along the track provide the rhythm that moves my cock gently back and forth - repeatedly pressing in and moving away. Getting harder with each impact. She stops speaking and gives me a smile of acknowledgement. Or is it encouragement?

I decide to take the initiative and see if I have read the situation right. Leaning my upper body closer, I wrap one arm about her waist and just stroke the underside of the cure of her right breast. She responds by placing her hand on mine - but does not move me.

Then that same hand of hers slips back and between us. A single squeeze of my cock is all she gives me, but that is enough to make me now start moving m hips in a discreet circular motion. Well I hope my movement is discreet enough to not get noticed by the other passengers, but then again, who cares. She is here, I am here and the day (and pleasure) is ours.

Once again the train stops to disgorge passengers, and once again the carriage as quickly as it empties. This time my delightful girl has turned about again and now faces me once more. Cheeky minx!

She deliberately presses herself hard against me and whispers into my ear. "Is that all you got?"

She takes my hand and pulls it down between us. Her legs part slightly and my hand has a mind of its on as it finds the soft mound of her pudenda. My palm lies against that precious mound and my middle finger finds her cleft. I can now feel just how hot she is and I begin a gentle circular motion as I rub her. She helps by bringing her handbag round to mask my hand movements. Clever girl!

As I rub, her skirt becomes moist and I cannot resist briefly bringing my hand to my nose so I can smell her musky scent. Oh dear. Now I'm reeling.

Pressing my hand back between her legs I continue my rubbing, allowing the train to provide the pushing motion that is needed to drive my fingers ever deeper into her cleft. She is now leaning right against me and gently kissing me on the neck. Her lips are surprisingly cool against my neck and the moistness of her kisses is a delight.

I can hear her breath becoming deeper and raspier as I masturbate her. Yep, there's no getting around it. I am masturbating a woman in a crowded train carriage and its a woman whom I have only ever met before in the virtual world. I knew in my mind that she was sexually vibrant but this is a wonderful realisation of that knowledge.

She is now returning my thrusts and its only now that I realise she has her arse pressed against a metal pole in the carriage. So she is getting a little rub on her arse each time I thrust against her. No wonder she is smiling again!

Her face becomes flushed and her breathing is rapid, is she cumming? The bite against my neck suggest that she is. I rub more vigorously and even crook one finger so that it penetrates into the cleft of her pussy. That finger soon becomes drenched and a distant part of my mind wonders how she'll cover up the large wet stain that will surely be there on the front of her skirt.

The train is approaching a stop and people start moving about. The added movement an noise provides enough cover for her to now actively thrust her hips at my hand and moan a little louder as she grinds and writhes on my fingers. Just as she comes she throws her free hand about me and grabs my butt cheek as she pulls me hard against herself. ""Fuuuuuck!' gasps my new lover as she climaxes.

The train pulls into a platform and she leans limply against me as she recovers her breath and shudders gently. Then, she suddenly breaks a way from me and spits "Our stop!' and jumps out of the carriage. Well, I still have a huge erection but what can I do but follow her? If the day has started off like this, how will it end?