Train

Story Info
A ride I'll never forget.
950 words
3.73
18.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and prepared myself as best I could for this long, boring ride home. Every stop more people got on and I was tired of being pushed into the person next to me, who kept giving me dirty looks. I was equally irritated with getting hit with these damn backpacks. What the hell was in them?

I looked around, made eye contact with some people and smiled a hello.

More people were boarding, when I saw him. He was on his Bluetooth, he laughed. He had dimples. That made me smile. He began walking towards me, smiling.

He moved past people, still laughing and talking. I pretended to look down at my phone.

I looked up to see where he was and he was there, in front of me. He winked . I smiled a hello and looked down quickly.

"I know your not shy." He says.

I don't look up. I'd be so embarrassed if he was talking to whomever was on the other end of his phone.

He squats in front me so suddenly, that people actually move.

"Ms. Lady, I'm talking to you." He says to me.

I play dumb. "Oh, my fault." I smiled.

" Where are you headed?" He asks.

"To the end." I replied. I was about to say something but the train suddenly stopped and a person hit me with their damn backpack.

I rubbed my head. That shit hurt.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

Before I could answer, he stands up and comes to examine where I was hit.

"Can I touch you?" He says gently.

I look up at him. I can't talk, the way he asked.

"Don't be shy. I know what you want." He encourages me. I realized he caught me staring at his "print".

I look up at him. I look around. The train was more packed. I look back up.

"What are you waiting for?" His smile. dares me.

I pull the front of his jogging pants down, a little. It doesn't take much to see the head staring at me.

I look around. No one will notice.

He moves, closer as lick my lips. I gently pull his dick out and introduce myself to it.

It's big and throbbing.

I take my tongue and lick around the head. He's salty. I lick from that sensitive spot by the head to the base.

I look up. He's waiting for me to take him. I smile. I put the head in my mouth and slowly start sucking. As it gets good to me, I take more. I tighten my lips around his dick as I suck.

"Mmm... " He says. He starts moving. I look up and he's holding on to the bar above him, his eyes are closed.

I smiled even with a mouthful of dick. That was one of the responses I was waiting for. I grab him by the base and start stroking as I suck.

He starts fucking my mouth faster. I need to take control back.

I take my mouth off.

"Why'd you stop?" He whispers.

I spit on his dick and start jacking him off.

"Shiiit." He says.

I spit some more. He gets harder as I continue to jack him off.

Yes, daddy. I think to myself. I smile.

I start moving my hand faster, as I start sucking his head, then more of him. He starts moving with me.

"Ooooohh... don't stop." He begs.

He's close to cumming.

He takes my hand that's jacking him off and holds it. He then places my hand in my hair, he begins motioning for me to grab my hair, I oblige.

I swallow him, realizing I have a little over half of his dick in my mouth. I hum.

"Ooo... I... ". He stutters.

He covers one hand over mine and places the other in my hair and begins fucking my mouth.

He was fucking my mouth so good I stopped sucking. I don't think he realized. Or cared.

"I'm fucking that pretty mouth." He says.

"Take that dick, you nasty bitch." He demanded.

My panties instantly got wet. I like that shit.

He let's go of my hair only to grab some more. He pushes ALL of his dick in my mouth.

He grunts, as he's fucking my mouth.

"Grrrr....I'm going to nut." He yells.

He busts his juices in the back of my throat.

I swallow some and let the rest run out of mouth on him and myself.

He let go of my hair.

"Spit." He demands. He stands there rubbing his dick

I spit.

He starts stroking his dick, then starts jerking it off faster and with a purpose when he sees my mouth opening up and wanting more.

He puts one hand on my shoulder and ... with one big final jerk, he explodes all over my chest.

I look down to see the present he gave me. I stick my fingers in it and put it up to my mouth.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I heard a voice say.

"Huh?" I look down to see white ice cream was now melting on my titties. I looked up pissed and confused.

The person who dropped the ice cream was not a he but a she.

I shook my head, as she offered me a napkin to clean myself. The ice cream was now flowing in the deep valley of my cleavage.

I looked around to see people giving me sympathetic stares. Then I saw him. He was on his Bluetooth. He laughed. He had dimples. That made me smile. I squirmed in my seat and realized my panties were soaking wet.