Train Fhair Ch. 02

Story Info
Hirsute Aunt takes virgin nephew.
1.4k words
4.07
93.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

After I climaxed I went back to the room. I try to sleep but I cannot get over Aunt Sudha's hirsute body and the three men who she has happily fucked. I thought about Uncle Suresh who was out at sea and I wondered why did Aunt Sudha have to have three men together. Was she a nymphomaniac? Did she like group sex? Why did she not shave her underarms like the Hindi Film heroines who all kept their underarms hair free? It was strange seeing a woman with so much hair in her underarms. I tossed and turned and just could not get sleep. After an hour or so the three men left and the apartment was quiet.

A mad scheme entered my juvenile head. I tiptoed across the apartment and entered Aunt Sudha's bedroom. She was lying on her bed in a sleeveless nightie and asleep. Foolishly I went in a raging erections sticking out of my pajamas. To my horror she stirred and as I turned to move out I stumbled on my shoe. I had no time to curse myself as she switched on the bed lamp.

"Oh it's you Raghav how come you are home so early." I could not think of anything to say spellbound as I was at seeing her huge breasts spilling out of the top and sides of her white sleeveless nightie. Her hairy armpits which had been filled with her man's thick cum an hour ago had been scrubbed with soap or shampoo and was looking crisp and very clean and stretching out lovingly from her underarms. The wild unruly hair of her hairy pits was neatly combed it seemed.

I told her the kitchen seemed locked and I had come to take the key, as I was hungry and that I was not feeling well which was why I had decided to come home early. I omitted to say that I had just seen her fucked by three men.

She looked at me concerned and got up and made me sit on the bed as she opened a drawer to take out a thermometer. I tried to cover my erection with her duvet cover as she stood right in front of me and touched my forehead to see if I had any fever. My eyes were only inches away from the thick rug of her bushy armpits. It was certainly six inches long and very thick as she bent her arm the thick tufty hair was almost on my mouth. I must have gasped as she looked at me with even more concern.

My cock was at an angle, which was hurting me, and I tried pushing it down. It was then Aunt Sudha saw my erection. She faintly smiled at me and said "you are really grown up Raghav you have quite a big penis". I was dumbfounded as she added "Do you find me sexy". I was dying to cry out "Yes I find your hirsute body so sexy that I want to worship it" but all I could do was turn away.

Suddenly Aunt Sudha was down between my legs massaging my tender balls with her fingers and twirling my erect cock. My eyes widened, but I recovered quickly and she had slipped her hands inside the duvet cover to caress my large balls. Her hand closed around my 10" cock. She bent down and kissed the top of my cock and sucked the head, using her tongue. Tasting my pre-cum, she sucked more and more in to her mouth. I had never felt a woman's mouth on my cock and her was hairy Aunt Sudha sucking my prick. I was almost ready to deposit my seed into her mouth.

Her hand cupped my cock head and squeezed gently. She brought her other hand and gripped my shaft near the base. My size was at its most impressive now, and she licked her lips with lust. Slowly she brought both hands up my shaft together, then just as slowly brought them back down again. My cock swelled and strained at her touch and I moaned audibly.

Her unshaven armpits were a definite turn on but being jerked off by this hirsute goddess was quite another thing. She began to stroke the shaft, sliding up to the tip and back down again with increasing speed and force. She felt my balls as she jerked me, lifting them up and squeezing them. She wanted me to cum. I moaned and watched in ecstasy as she twisted her hands around my cock in rapid motion. My cock head swelled and I felt my balls tighten. It was coming and it would be big. My hips thrust involuntarily and she struggled to hold on to my cock as I began to hump her hands.

I now wanted to be sucked off I had no intention of cumming in her hands just as I had done all these years masturbating myself silly day in and day out. Suddenly she dove onto my cock and took the head into her mouth. I could not move as both hands gripping my cock tightly and her mouth sealed around the head. The cum was boiling up and my knees began to buckle. I knew I was moments away from cumming for the first time in a woman's mouth. Oral sex, which I had dreamt about endlessly, was to be a reality. I felt the cum jet into her mouth and her tongue and lips pulled yet more of it from me as she swallowed in hard gulps. Her hands were gripping and jerking so hard that the cum was coming out in fast jets. The pleasure was almost too great to bear and my legs trembled. As

Aunt Sudha continued to suck and stroke and only after my cock softened did she look up at me, a gleam in her eye that I couldn't quite recognize. She leaned forward and cupped my now limp cock in her hands, leaning her cheek and lips against it. Her armpits were filled with sweat, which had enveloped her thick eyebrows too. I smelt sex in her bushy armpits as I thought of what would happen next.

I did not have to wait too long. Aunt Sudha moved back on the bed and spread her legs wide. I saw the crisp jet-black hair at the entrance of her thighs. She reached out her arms towards me as I positioned my penis at the entrance to her pussy and drove in slowly. "Aaaahhh. Yeeesss. That's good," she moaned as my cock moved inside her. It was easy as that as I had my first fuck. She pulled my head down as I tongued the tufty bushy hair of her untrimmed underarms. I began pounding into her harder and deeper. What a feeling, I thought.

I reach down and start fondling her, massive breasts. She knows I suppose like all whores that I am about to climax. She turns me around and gets on top of me. She climbs on to my cock and lowered herself, and I start feeling the head of my cock stretching her hairy pussy. It's a new sensation as she rides my cock her arms aloft above her head displaying the thick wild bushy hair in her armpit jungle. Sweat is trickling down the masses of jet-black hair as she humps me. I am almost static as she bounds up and down with the energy of a teenager. I am spellbound by her sexual expertise.

She was starting to get very vocal in showing her appreciation for the great fuck she was receiving "Raghav you are as big as Suresh. I love to fuck big men". I could not dare to disclose that I had already seen her being royally fucked by three studs. It didn't take long for me to shoot into her with an unbelievable force. She also came at the feeling of her pussy walls being splashed again with my cum.

Aunt Sudha's stood up and put her hand to her hairy pussy and played with herself. For a moment I thought she had not climaxed but she called me and made me kiss her hairy pussy. She then put her hands into her hairy tangle in her unshaven pits and asked me "Do you like my hairy look. Does the hair in my bushy armpits turn you on" "Yes" I said "I have always been turned on by hair in a woman's armpits but the enormous quantity in your unshaven pits is just unbelievable; have you never shaved your armpits" She smiled and she said...

belab
belab
342 Followers