Train Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking bastard wants me to give it up to him, to finish my surrender by offering myself up for his cock. ... Fuck it, I'm actually going to do it aren't I? I really am a damn slut!

Setsuko had made her choice, but even though she did want it she couldn't help but blush as she hoisted the metaphorical white flag at the same time as she raised herself up on her toes, arched her back, and felt his prick slide down from the entry to her arse to the entrance to her pussy instead. Then she took a deep breath and waited – nervous energy making her legs and arms shake slightly as she did so. She knew that this perverted man would be the man she would have to remember for the rest of her life, but she also knew she was ok with that, even if she damn well shouldn't be.

Setsuko felt her soon to be violator's hands as he placed them on her hips, and then felt him start to press insistently, but slowly forwards. She remembered how only a short while ago she had thought that his thick prick would struggle to enter her, but she was so turned on, and so wet from all that had happened already, that his push parted her lubricated lips easily and a soft moan escaped her mouth as the head slipped inside.

For a few heartbeats he held there with just the head inside her, and then with no warning he pushed the full-length of himself into her warm depths in a smooth, firm motion that caused Setsuko to gasp out loud. She could feel every inch of him as he pushed out the walls of her tight virgin cunt, causing her to feel a combination of pressure and pleasure inside the likes of which she had never known before. She could even feel the heat of his rigid shaft as he penetrated into the heart of her own heated sex.

Even as Setsuko was starting to adjust to the new sensations occurring inside her the man grabbed her more firmly by her hips and started to slowly thrust himself in and out of her. She turned her face so that her right cheek was pressed against the carriage window, raised her hands and pressed them palm down either side of her head for support and then closed her eyes, letting herself just ... feel. And what she was feeling was wonderful.

He started to fuck her harder then, and Setsuko found herself meeting the faster lunges of his hips with thrusts of her own to meet him, causing her arse to crash into his pubic bone with meaty slaps. She could feel and hear her wetness now as his prick started to truly churn her moist insides, and Setsuko suddenly realised she was starting to let loose with fairly loud high-pitched gasps and moans, which she quickly clamped off by pressing her own hand over her mouth. Good god – he was making her feel so good!

Setsuko's perverted lover banged his cock into her with forceful, steady paced thrusts that caused her chest to slide up and down the window of the train, sparking mini-bursts of pleasure as the cold glass rubbed her nipples back and forth. As he pounded into her his balls slapped rhythmically against her clit driving Setsuko crazy, with only her still present hand stopping her cries giving voice to her pleasure.

Setsuko could feel another climax building quickly now as he shoved himself into her hard enough that she wondered if she might have a bruised arse tomorrow from the impact of their bodies. She groaned in frustration though when he abruptly pulled out from inside her, leaving her feeling oddly empty, which struck her briefly as odd considering that was its normal state.

Suddenly she was spun round and the man bent down and pulled her underwear down her legs and lifted one foot at a time to take them fully off. He then stood back up, put her panties into the pocket of his suit jacket. He grabbed Setsuko's right leg at the knee with his left hand, hooking it around behind her leg and lifting it up until her leg was high in the air with her knee pointing at the ceiling and her foot dangling towards the floor. Her hips were pulled forward then as he circled her around the waist with his right hand, and then just as suddenly as she had been empty of cock she was filled with it again in a hard stab of his eager prick.

He wasted no time and started to drive into Setsuko again, his pubic bone banging into her clit in rapid succession as his head dipped down to her breasts to suck on the nipple of her left breast. Setsuko let her head fall back against the window, her eyes rolling up to look at the ceiling as her mouth dropped open in a loud gasp of utter pleasure at the sensations that were assaulting her sensitive body parts simultaneously.

She could feel her orgasm coming on again, but a sudden thought passed through her head, and before she could even decide if it was a good idea or not she acted on it. She reached up with her hands that had been hanging loosely at her sides and grabbed the man's head firmly pulling him away from her breasts and up towards her head.

As soon as he came up level with her face she lent in and kissed him. At first it was a light peck, then another, followed quickly by a firmer press of her lips to his. Setsuko felt his lips part, and hers followed suit. She felt his tongue wet and warm at her lips, passing through them and into her mouth, and her tongue was quick and eager to meet it. It seemed strange that she had done so much and yet this was her first kiss, and to anyone that looked it might have looked weird or perverted seeing this schoolgirl kissing a mature man as he fucked her hard, but Setsuko was in a totally blissful place and the kiss was wonderful. And as she shared her first kiss with her first lover her body shuddered through a brief but intense orgasm that had her standing leg wobbling dangerously.

He must have felt her wobble as he reached down and hooked her trembling left leg with his right hand in the same manner he had with her right leg and lifted her clean off the ground. He pressed her legs forward until her thighs were nearly against Setsuko's own body and the lower half of her legs dangled over his arms. As they continued to kiss passionately he reached down and grabbed her butt cheeks, one in each hand. He clenched them tightly in his hands, tight enough that she wondered if she would have hand imprints for some time to come. The stranger then pulled and spread her pussy and arsehole wide, pressed her back hard into the carriage window and slowly pumped in and out of her post-orgasmic cunt.

As she recovered from her climax he started to bang into Setsuko's pussy again with more resolve, building his pace steadily. Setsuko in turn wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders, helping to support her weight. She broke the kiss within a few moments though as she found the new position seemed to be pressing him hard on to that same spot he had hit inside her with his fingers before. The sensations his cock was causing had her breath coming in gasps too short to maintain a kiss. So she tucked her head in beside his, her lips near his neck as he started to fuck her harder and faster driving her quickly towards yet another sexual peak.

The stranger was now ramming into Setsuko faster and harder than at any other point and she could hear his breathing getting more ragged and fast and she knew instinctively that he was close to cumming himself, but she was going to get there first. Her body started to tense and then – catching her almost by surprise – that bomb went off inside her again and she came hard. Juices flooded down from deep inside her in a torrent that sprayed out from her under the pressure caused by the cock that was now pistoning in and out of her so rapidly. Setsuko's clit and pussy suddenly became ultrasensitive mid-orgasm and she wanted him to stop fucking her because the pleasure was almost bordering on pain, but she couldn't form the words through her ragged panting and his frenetic fucking.

Setsuko wanted to scream as his continued pounding rubbed her clit maddeningly and forced her climax to continue longer and longer, past what she thought she could bear. She brought her fist to her mouth, biting down on it to prevent a scream of pleasure, or pain from flying out of her mouth, while at the same time her pussy was voiding her body's fluids with every hard fucking thrust of the rock hard penis being slammed into her.

Finally her biblical climax started to fade, letting her clenched muscles finally relax, but even as she did the man's hammering plunges into her sopping wet depths reached a crescendo and he suddenly lowered her downwards. With her legs still unable to do very much at all she allowed herself to be lowered to the floor, and even as she reached the floor she felt him grip her across the crown of her head, tilting her face up towards him.

As Setsuko raised her eyes to look at the man that had just screwed her pussy into submission she saw him jerking his cock rapidly with his other hand. His fist was moving so fast along his length that it made the one-eyed monster appear to be blinking at her. Even in her dazed state she knew what was coming – quite literally – and yet as he moaned, froze in his movements and spurted the first jet of hot cum from his cockhead, which splashed in a line from her forehead to the tip of her nose she was still surprised by it. The shock of it caused her to involuntarily close her eyes and she missed seeing the second spurt of his hot liquid as it landed in a line from her left cheekbone to the top of her upper lip. She surely felt it though as it started to run wet and sticky down her cheek.

Setsuko got her eyes open in time to see the third shot hit over her nose and all over her parted lips, giving her the first taste of a mans seed. It was not as bad as she had expected, somewhere between bitter and sweet, but not unpleasant at all. The fourth jet was weaker and landed on her chin and dripped off her upturned face to run down her throat, and then as it did he pressed his cock to her mouth, pushing inside so that the final spurt of his orgasm coated her tongue.

With his orgasm spent the man placed his other hand on Setsuko's head and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth and throat slowly, cleaning his prick off with her spit. She was pleasantly surprised to note that the thick liquid of her own cum juice that coated his softening shaft actually tasted better than his seed had, and she had no qualms in sucking gently on him to clean him off.

Once he was satisfied the stranger pulled his cock out of her mouth and he took his right hand off her head and dipped it into the front right hand pocket of his suit jacket, coming out with his mobile phone. He opened it and pointed it at Setsuko, held her head up to face him and then there was a click as he took a photograph of her face still dripping with his cum. He put the phone away and pulled out a card and a pen, wrote something on it quickly and then reached down to stuff it into the top pocket on Setsuko's school jacket. He then stood up, tucked his now limp penis back into his pants and turned around away from Setsuko.

Setsuko sat there feeling a little stunned at what had happened, and a little humiliated and used as well, but finding that oddly arousing at the same time. She sat there for nearly half a minute, her clothes still in disarray as she tried to get her body to work again properly. Finally her legs started to stop shaking from her climax and just in time as the train's public address system announced that her station was coming up. She jumped up quickly, pulled her bra up and her shirt down. She pulled her skirt down and for a moment looked for her underwear until she remembered he had taken them, and so instead she buttoned up her jacket just as the train pulled into the station and the doors opened.

Setsuko was in such a rush to get off the train that it wasn't until she was out on the platform that she realised she still had cum all over her face, that even now was dripping off her nose and chin. She ducked her head down in shame that people could well have seen her disgraced face. She pulled her hair around her hoping to hide it more and rushed towards one of the stations public bathrooms to get herself cleaned up. Even as she hurried across the platform though a small smile found its way onto her lips, and she found herself thinking about the card he had shoved into her pocket. What did it say? She also wondered if she might see the pervert again – and deep down she hoped she would!