Train Journey to a Fucking Day

Story Info
Usual boring train journey to work leads to an fucking day.
2k words
3.98
20.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day travelling to London for work, how I hate this train journey. Nothing but boredom, sitting amongst a load of strangers.

As it was an important day at the office and I was leading an advertising campaign to a new client, I made an extra effort in my appearance.

A nicely fitting pencil slim skirt, slightly low cut blouse to help show off my cleavage to the men who were coming to the meeting (my usual way to get attention, use my figure to draw them in, being a UK size 8 helped so much in these situations, plus my long blonde hair, blue eyes and large breasts).

The train arrived at the station and like everyone else, I got on it and found a seat next to a window. Making sure my work case took the seat up next to me.

The train left the station, the dismal day had begun.

I put my earphones in to drown out the noise of the other passengers, and looked out the window at the passing houses and trees... same day... same shit!

Whilst looking out of the window I could see another passengers' face that I recognised from Facebook, who lives in America, someone I have been messaging to for a long time without ever video chatting or using the phone.

I couldn't believe my eyes, he looked so good, much better than his profile and timeline photos showed him to be. My heart skipped a beat and my cunt tingled.

I kept looking... should I make an effort to catch his attention and talk to him?

Then suddenly he stood up as we approached the next station, I had missed my chance. Fuck... what an idiot I am... perfect chance to talk to him and me being me leaving it too late.

As the train slowed down to come to a stop, he moved towards to door behind me, I kept my eyes on his gorgeous face and amazing body using the windows reflection.

"Hello you!" I hear a male voice say quietly.

"Hey, hello you" cough cough!

I suddenly realise that it's him standing next to the seat with my work case on, I slowly turn around and face him... fuck me, he is totally gorgeous!

"Hi, sorry I didn't turn around, I didn't realise you were talking to me?" What a total twat I sound! As I remove my headphones.

"Is this seat taken?" He says with a smirk and points to where my small work case is taking up a seat so no stinky or annoying person can sit next to me.

"No, not at all" I quickly move the case so he can sit next to me... oh wow, he smells so fucking good, so fucking sexy!

As he sits down, I can feel the heat of his body, and his leg touches mine, my body tingles... I literally want to sit on his lap and fuck him... I have never felt so horny as I do now.

"How weird is this, meeting on a train, so random!" He says to me in a sexy American voice.... even his voice turns me on... my cunt starts to get wet and spasm at the very thought of feeling his cock deep inside me.

Pull yourself together... otherwise you will blow this! I think to myself.

"I know... so random! How are you? And what are you doing here in England?" I'm not one to fanny around with small talk, I am always direct and to the point.

"I'm here to record a few new songs in one of the greatest recording studios in London for my new album"

"That's so cool, I love your music and as you know I love to write songs too, we always joked about getting together and writing a song"

"We could do that if you like?"

Fuck yes, time spent with him, no fucking way am I going to miss this opportunity.

"I'm definitely up for that, when is good for you?"

"How about this evening?"

"Perfect, I finish work at 5, where shall we meet?" I casually say as my whole body tingles with so much desire... spending time with him means being near him... and we have flirted so much I know he likes me... this is so fucking perfect!

He tells me where to meet and we carry on chatting about random things, all the time my body crying out for his, to kiss those lips, touch his body, lick his cock, fuck him hard!

He gets off the station before my stop and we smile and wave goodbye until later!

Work drags, the meeting goes well as I do my usual flicking of my blonde hair, every now and then, bending forward and flashing my ample breasts, and wiggling my bottom when my back is turned away from them as I point at the projected sales on the screen.

Tick tock... tick tock... tick tock...

Suddenly it's 5pm and time to get going, so I quickly use the office toilets to freshen up, spray on Ralph Lauren Romance, apply more lip gloss, touch up my eyeshadow to bring out the colour of my eyes more.

I look in the mirror and twirl around, yep, I look good, my high heels give my calves a nice shape and lengthen my legs.

I hale a taxi and say the address he gave me earlier.

When we arrive, I pay the driver and say thank you as climb out.

I press the buzzer on the front door and tell them who I am and that I'm expected. They release the lock so I can open the door.

Straight away, you are there, striding towards me, your thighs look so athletic in your jeans.

You come straight up and give me a bear hug, holding on that little bit longer, and I can tell you are sniffing my hair... thank god I freshly washed it this morning.

As you hug me, I can feel your cock start to harden, and you whisper in my ear "I really want to fuck you so much, it's all I've thought about all day!"

I whisper back as we are being watched by the receptionist "me too, I seriously need to feel your cock deep inside me, I'm so fucking horny and so wet!"

You release me from your arms and say casually let's go to the room you are using, and you hold my hand in your lovely warm hand... even this feels so fucking sexy!

When we get to the room and as soon as the door shuts behind us, you turn to face me, and pull me in for a passionate kiss, your lips so soft, your tongue delving into my mouth as your hands slide up my back and appreciate my body.

I start to undo your belt, unbutton your jeans, and your cock has the freedom to be so hard and erect!

I hold the shaft and can feel how thick and large you are... I can feel the veins and the head... I really want to suck your cock!

I gradually slow down the kissing so I can release my mouth and then I get down on my knees and take your cock slowly into my mouth, starting off slowly I lick the head, and places my lips over it, so that I can't slowly move my lips around it, and rotate my tongue over the very tip, before taking you deeper into my wet mouth, while I keep one hand on your shaft as I move my head backwards and forwards each time taking you that little bit deeper as I start to go faster.

You stand there and groan as you hold the side of my head, directing the speed, I can feel the throbbing as you start to cum, then I feel the warmth off the creamy sweet tasting cum as you squirt into my mouth and down my throat.

You gasp as you cum and the sound is bliss, knowing that you enjoyed the feel of my mouth around your cock, and the rhythm I worked with... that makes my cunt spasm and gush with so much wetness!

"Your turn" I hear you say as you lift me up and take me over to the couch, as you carry me our mouths meet again and we can't stop the feeling of being drawn close together and our lips meet and the kissing starts again! Even more passionately now!

You place me down, and unzip my skirt from behind, and I wiggle out of it, as you unbutton my blouse and my erect nipples stand out proud and hard, wanting to be touched, sucked, flicked, licked!

As your kisses move from my mouth and down my neck, your hands slide down my knickers and I kick them off, I'm completely naked in front of you as you start to lick my right nipple and caress my left one, the licking turns to sucking, your hands on my hips, your thumbs making circular movements over my navel.

Your mouth once again moves further down my body, kissing and the odd nibble.

You gently and subtly move my body so that I'm now laying on the couch as you get to my cunt... hairless and smooth!

You gently part my legs as you move your head closer to my body, then I feel the warmth of your tongue start to lick my clit, slowly and expertly done, you lick the opening of my cunt and lap up the wet juices leaking out, and every so often stick your tongue inside me, all the time keeping a nice steady movement, I groan with sheer pleasure as I feel the tingling getting stronger and stronger!

"Fuck me, please fuck me!" I say out loud as I pull your top off and you remove your jeans!

You look me deep in my eyes as you slowly enter my cunt with your wide cock... oh fuck, you feel so good... so wide... oh fuck...

I wrap my legs around you as we move in perfect rhythm together and scratch gently at your back.

As you thrust deeper into me, making me wetter and wetter, the noisy wet slapping sound increases.

I want to ride you so much so that I can get you to rub my clit, I ask to change positions, and without leaving my body we turn so that I'm now on top and riding your cock!

One of your hands are caressing my nipples and the other hands thumb is gently rubbing my clit, stimulating all the sensations as they get stronger!

I arch my back making you go deeper inside me, and I feel you move you hand from my breasts slowly down my body, and then I feel that wonderful feeling as you slowly stick your finger in my arse!

As I ride you, moving forward and backwards as your rub my clit and penetrate my arse, I groan so loud, and my body starts to perspire with the heat radiating from my inner belly as I start to feel the biggest wave of a massive orgasm start from my cunt, as it spasms, and your cock deep inside me starts to throb again!

Hitting that perfect spot with every movement, fuck me this feels so good...

I groan even louder and I hear your breath slowing down as your body feels that heat rising up as you feel a massive orgasm approaching.

Simultaneously we cum at the same time... a massive explosion inside me of your creamy cum... massive primal groans from both of us!

You remove your finger and thumb and I lay on top of your sweaty body, I kiss your lips before resting my head on your chest.

"That was fucking awesome!" You say and I nod in agreement unable to speak just yet.

I gently slide down to lay beside you and rest my arm across your body.

"That felt so good, better than I could of ever imagined!" I say as I start to draw circles over your chest and navel.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" You say and I can hear the anxiety in your voice like you expect me to say no.

"Definitely! Will you be up for another fuck later then?" I say casually.

You nod like crazy!

And a bubble of excitement surges through my whole body!

Today isn't a boring usual day now, it's a fucking awesome day!