Train Ride

Story Info
The train rumbled along with its steadfast slowness...
1.1k words
3.36
56.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train rumbled along with its steadfast slowness, lulling her to sleep. She knew it was at least four hours until the next stop and her final destination. Washington DC, it had been her dream for a long time to get to see the nation's capital. She was in an empty car and stretched herself out over the three seats in her row. Her head leaned against the window and her mind racing outside. Another couple hours and she would be in her new town with her new job and her new life. She couldn't stay awake and she didn't try to fight the sleepiness that took her. She'd arrive sooner if she fell asleep anyway. Her head tilted sideways and her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders. She was wearing a loose black sweater and tank top under that. She didn't need a bra, she'd always been small. Her hands fell into her lap, just resting on the her thighs, covered by a knee length black skirt. It was so peaceful and she fell asleep smiling.

The train continued its stately march down the tracks. Swaying the cars and the people in them to rest. The dark outside had overtaken the day and the people in the trains stopped moving, letting the train move them. Car 14, the last in the line of passenger cars, held only one person, a girl on her way to an internship in DC. Everything fresh and new. She was sleeping and that made his job much easier. He slowly slipped into the car, turning and locking the door. Being a former rail employee had its benefits. He walked the three rows to where the girl in black lay on the seats. He reached down and slowly pulled the bag out from under her seat and started looking through it. Nothing much of note at first until he got to the very bottom. A bottle of lube, a vibrator, a pair of handcuffs, and a ballgag were lying under the last pair of jeans he moved. Next to it was a nice stack of thongs and his mind moved quickly, shifting from theft to sinister with the ease of a light switch. He looked at the sleeping girl, her hands together in her lap and her eyes closed. He looked down and immediately made up his mind. He had time to play, she would like it or not.

He took the items out carefully, he knew he had to be quick. The handcuffs would go on first, then the ballgag. He lifted the cuffs to position and ever so gently lifted her wrists and slid them on, with a click they were in place and just as the girl started to stir, he grabbed her head and shoved in the gag with the start of her scream. He clipped it around the back of her head and then grabbed her throat and pushed her back into the seat.

"Well, well, well. Looks like you're in a bit of trouble." His deep voice took her by surprise and she frantically groaned against the gag. His hands held her neck and her cuffed wrists.

"I think you'll find that I am in control of the situation now. I found your toys and have put them to good use." She struggled against his grip but the only effect it had was to get held down tighter. She tried to scream but couldn't force enough noise past the gag. She tried to kick but was forced to sit still. He chuckled at her feeble efforts and spoke more sternly. "You are now mine and I am going to do things to you. You can determine what those things are by how much you struggle." She stopped for a minute and tried to figure out a way to escape. She knew it was unlikely but maybe somebody would come, if only she stalled long enough.

She stopped moving and let him talk. "You have far too many clothes on, which should I take off first? Nod up for sweater, and down for skirt."

The girl froze for a moment, her blue eyes wide with panic. She wasn't wearing any panties, it had been too warm for them and she didn't know what he would do if he found out. She nodded up. He smiled in appreciation. "You're learning already." Hey grasped the sweater and her and stood her up. He pulled the sweater up and over her cuffed wrists and over her head. Then threw it on the seat and grabbed the tank top and started to pull it off too. She immediately struggled and groaned, trying to sit back down. He slapped her face, shoved her into the seat and pulled out a knife from his belt, flicked it open and slit up the top between her breasts. "Shouldn't have done that, now I have to ruin some of your clothes." She stopped struggling as the tank top was ripped off her, a small groan escaping as it came away. "Now, my turn to play." He reached out and caressed each breast, carefully stroking around the nipple and up to the neck, and down to the stomach, his fingers dancing across her skin with ease. He ran them up and down until she started to almost sigh then grabbed the nipples and pulled her upright by them. "Don't get too comfortable, you're mine now." She tried to scream at the pain in her nipples and was stopped by a slap to the face and then slaps on her breasts. His face bent down and he bit each nipple hard. She winced and tried to step backward but he grabbed her throat and held her to him. His hand reaching down and grabbing her ass.

"Nice body, I think I'll take it." She stopped moving as he groped her ass and lifted her skirt. "Oh, ho, easy access mode." His fingers immediately went to her pussy and slid in with ease. The only thing keeping her upright was his hand at her throat. She groaned at the intrusion but then moaned as he worked his fingers inside her. He spun her around and shoved her into the seat, pulling her ass up and running his hands over it before slapping it several times. Each hit followed by a caress, as if he almost cared about her body for more than his pleasure. He pushed her head into the seat. "Now, the fun part." His words were followed by his cock and he thrust into her hard. He took her fast and before long grabbed her hair, pulled her back into him and grunted as he came in her. She moaned against his body and tried to hold still. Her own orgasm postponed. He sat her back on the seat, took the keys to the handcuffs and showed them to her. "I'll leave these in the next car." He collected himself, grabbed her vibrator and turned it on low and shoved it in her pussy. Then walked away, down the car, out the door, whistling a tune of joy.