Train Ride

Story Info
Meeting on a Train makes for a memorable ride.
1.5k words
3.6
27.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark night; I was on my way back home to Ohio from New York. I have always loved the trains. The way when you’re riding them the lull of the wheels rolling across the track can be hypnotizing. Not a lot of people riding them anymore, as I have the whole car that would seat 10 easy all to myself and it's non stop so it will be that way the whole trip. Trains I have always felt are romantic. I have rode them with women before and they are so private and most important is that your in no hurry. And that's the way I am with them in no hurry at all. Cherish the ride, the visions and whom you are with. After getting comfortable and settling in for the long ride I hear the handle on the door open. In you walk, the first thing that catches my eye is you sea blue eyes.

My goodness it could be as dark as night but you would see those eyes in the night. I nod to you and smile as you do back to me and oh what a smile it is. As you sit the skirt your wearing rides up you long legs as you cross them. Your breasts although hidden by your clothes I can tell they have to be mouthwatering, soft but yet so firm. Looking back down your legs I see your ankle tattoo, a vine with roses, bright and read going completely around it. Then the little rings around you toes look so cute. As your feet are small and well taken care of, pampered. I watched you as you got back up and put your things up on the top bunk that hangs from the wall. You ass really fills out that skirt.

And when you reached way up there it rode up just enough that I was able to see the smooth round bottom of the cheeks of your ass. Just a glimmer of your red panties showed. You turned around and smiled at me knowing just what you were doing. I smiled back at you, when caught no since in denying it. As you come back down and sit I see that your top has come unbuttoned at least two buttons giving me a glimpse of that sweet valley between your breasts. No bra allows me to see part of the soft curves and wonder what else lies beneath.

As thoughts of you dance in my head, sleep overcomes me and I drift into a sensual dream. What seems like just a few minutes I find my eyes open adjusting to the low lights of the cabin that has taken on a soft red glow. Looking at the light I see why now. You have taken your red panties and laid them across the lamp on the wall. Umm just what I needed to see.

But then I haven't seen anything yet. My eyes now full adjusted to the new lighting I see you. Boy do I ever see you. Looking at you lying across the wall bed across from me I see your head turned away from me, resting on your arms, your hair full and running across your back. That is all that is on your back as you have just a thin blanket, no not really a blanket more of a sheet and it's pretty much see through at that. I can easily see the curves of your ass under it, the way it meets and continues on with your long legs. Your feet dangles over the edge looking oh so good umm love to feel them, play with them. "Go Ahead I won't bite" Shit that scared me at first. I hear that small chuckle coming from your way, yea you knew you scared the shit out of me, you had to a deaf man could have heard me jump in my seat.

You must have sensed it, although I do believe you heard it and are still laughing deep inside. You repeat your self " Go ahead I won't bite you" I think for a minute could this really be happening to me. Just about when I think that it has to be a dream you turn your head and look at me with those eyes. Any doubt I had is gone when I looked into them. It is like I can read them. Standing up I unbutton my shirt and toss it to the side, you watch my every move. Unbuckling my belt, the snap and unzipping I feel you watching. Sliding my pants down I step out of them. Looking at you I see your eyes right on me as I hook my fingers in my boxers and slide them down, stepping out of them now. Yea you see what you done. My cock hard and straining now free of it's confinement and judging from the look in your eyes very happy it is out now. Coming over to you I kneel at your feet, placing my hands on the, massaging them. You feel my fingers and thumbs on the sides, rubbing the bottoms and teasing your cute toes. As one hand caresses the other slide up and down your smooth legs.

As I lean down I suck each and every one of them, nibbling them between my teeth. I hear your soft moans as my tongue slides between your toes as you slowly wiggle them at me. I kiss you lightly up the back of your calf, licking behind your knee and up your thigh. You leg part for me as I kiss the softness of your inner thighs. Hmmm I can feel the heat and moisture from your wet pussy. My tongue slide up the soft, smooth folds of your lips as my hands, one on your legs the other on your hot ass. Sliding the one from your thighs up I have both hands wee I like them, one on each cheek. As I rub and caress them you ass arches up to me allowing me to slide my tongue between your lips feel you wet pussy surrounds and engulf in inside you. My hands part your cute ass as my tongue tease your tight opening, hmmm a deep low moan and some serious squirming, like that uh? As it circles and probes you I slide first one the two fingers inside your wet pussy, you feel them fill you as they slide in and out between them. Each stroke in rubs up against your hard clit.

Kissing back up across your back, my fingers still sliding inside you. Now so hot and wet your hot juices covering them as I pull them out enough to tease your ass. Letting one push up against its opening as your ease back into it as the other slide back inside your wetness. Now you have the feeling of one in your pussy, one in your hot ass and my lips and tongue coming up your back. Brushing the hair from your neck, I kiss and lick it, so close to your chest and head I hear the deep heavy breathing your doing. You are on the verge of cumin but not yet my dear. Sliding my fingers gently from you turn over. Umm your breasts heave with each breath you take. As I slide you around the edge of the seat I am just inches from your nipples. I look in your eyes and kiss you deep, passionate, sucking your tongue into me feeling it hot and wet in my mouth. As I slide my hands under your legs first pulling them up so your feet are on each side of my head. Second to scoot your ass over the edge of it.

Taking my cock in my hand I rub it across your clit, up and down across your wet pussy, umm so juicy that the head of my cock is covered in your wetness as I push it between your lips. Feeling it slide inside you so far that my balls are up against your ass as I stroke my cock in and out of you. We both look down and watch it come out as far ass the head before disappearing back into you. Stroking you, my hands on your hip as and ass pulling you to me, fuck me baby, suck my cock with your hot pussy. Make me cum. Drink every ounce of cum from me.

As my hips pound up against your hot ass I feel your pussy contracting as you feel my head throbbing waiting no more. As I feel your hot cum shoot across the head of my cock running out the side and down across my balls. Hmmm fuck me! My cock explodes deep inside you; you feel load after load of cum streaming inside you causing you to cum even more with the feeling. As your arms wrap around me and mine around you, my cock is still inside you as I kiss you, hold you caress you. "Sweetheart we still have 9 hours to go."