Train Ride Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Not like-liked her, but she was genuinely falling for her in a way she hadn't predicted so soon after losing Ronnie again, and instead of fear of losing her Caitlin just wanted to tell Felicity how she really felt about her, the confession hopefully bringing them closer together and making their relationship rock solid.

Fortunately before Caitlin could embarrass herself by blathering out such things she received the kind of incredible climax she'd only ever received from the wonderful and talented Felicity Smoak. Not that Ronnie hadn't provided her with several more than satisfied nights, but nothing Caitlin had ever experienced could compare to this.

Nothing could compare to cumming in another girl's mouth and all over her face, Caitlin doing that over and over again as Felicity effortlessly tongue fucked her through multiple climaxes like it was the easiest hack ever, and in the process melting Caitlin's world until there was nothing left but incredible ecstasy.

Felicity loved swallowing cum. It made her blush just to think of it, and she had only admitted it out loud to a grinning Sara Lance back when they were together, but it was hard to imagine all her previous boyfriends didn't know given that she had swallowed their cum pretty regularly. Caitlin probably had some suspicion, depending how conscious she was during her climaxes.

Lord knows Felicity struggled to concentrate on anything around her during her initial climaxes with Sara, and wouldn't have known if Sara hadn't whispered in her ear that 'she loved the taste of her cum' early in their relationship. Felicity just didn't have quite as much boldness as Sara, and... she was thinking too much about her ex again.

Luckily for Felicity it was hard for her to stay distracted by thoughts of her ex-girlfriend when a current girlfriend was cumming in her mouth, as while she could daydream while she was swallowing Caitlin's cum the second it ran out she quickly became obsessed with getting more.

That involved shoving her tongue back into Caitlin's cunt and not removing it until her mouth was filled with cum again. In the meantime she hammered her tongue in and out of her girlfriend's pussy, Felicity having to spend less and less time tongue fucking Caitlin as it became easier and easier to make her cum.

Over and over again Felicity repeated this process until her tongue was sore and aching for a break. She considered replacing it with her fingers. After all Sara, and all her ex-boyfriends for that matter, had found it very easy to make her cum with a few fingers, and it had worked very well on Caitlin in the past.

However that would have meant moving her mouth away from Caitlin's cunt, and Felicity just couldn't bear the thought of that right now. Not when it meant missing even a drop of Caitlin's cum.

Even when she felt a tugging on her hair Felicity initially resisted, at first because she was completely lost in her craving for girl cum, and then when Caitlin tugged her hair extra hard. She consciously hesitated and whimpered in displeasure at being asked to move away from this tasty treat.

Then she heard Caitlin whimper and Felicity realised how selfish she was being. So she pulled away, gasp for breath, and then slowly kissed her way up Caitlin's body until they were face to face and then she smiled sheepishly at the other extremely smart girl.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away." Felicity apologised.

"No, no, it's just..." Caitlin blushed before admitting with a tiny smile, "I... I just want to be able to return the favour."

"Oh." Felicity murmured in understanding, before smiling softly and happily.

Caitlin returned the smile, then when Felicity moved to, presumably, lay down Caitlin reached out, grabbed her and exclaimed louder than she intended, "Wait!"

Felicity frowned in confusion, "I thought you wanted to return the favour?"

"I do." Caitlin blushed, "I... I was just thinking you could ride my face? Sit on my face? I'm, I'm not sure what the correct term is, but it's where-"

"It's okay, I get it." Felicity soothed her nervous girlfriend, "Are you sure?"

Caitlin nodded softly, "You wanted kinky. By my standards, that's kinky. Not that I'm totally against kinky, I just thought this could be a good baby step to giving you what you want. But we don't have too."

Felicity smiled, leaned forward and pressed her lips to Caitlin's, instantly relaxing the nervous girl. In times like this Caitlin really reminded Felicity of herself, especially in her early stages with Sara. Which made Felicity wonder if it was weird to be attracted to qualities she found in herself. Then again everyone was nervous to some degree when trying something new.

It was just in their case trying something new sexually, or even just an adjustment to something they had done a lot, turned them into blushing and blathering idiots, which was embarrassing given their combined intelligence.

Trying to get out of her own head Felicity first deep in the kiss, and then when that didn't work acquiesced to Caitlin's suggestion and slowly, and awkwardly, crawled up her lover's body until she was hovering over Caitlin's face.

She then slowly lowered herself down, the entire time studying Caitlin's face for any misapprehension. After all she could remember Sara's cunt being lowered down towards her for the first time, so she knew how nerve wracking it could be. But instead of lying there patiently, like Felicity had done, Caitlin reached up, grabbed her butt and pulled her down the rest of the way.

This made Felicity let out a little squeak, quickly followed up by a long moan as Caitlin quickly and eagerly started licking her pussy. Maybe even a bit too quickly and eagerly at first, but Felicity was nicely wound up from going down on Caitlin so she didn't exactly complain.

In fact she let out a whimper of disappointment as the other super smart girl slowed the pussy licking right down, which encouraged Caitlin to find a happy medium between a slow and gentle build up and a quick and eager licking.

And Felicity was really proud of Caitlin for that, but not as much as she was happy as she was for the eagerness Caitlin had just shown for eating pussy.

Again it was weirdly similar to her and Sara, but while nervousness had made Caitlin hesitant to 'return the favour' in the past, and while this was technically another form of nervousness it proved that Caitlin had taken an important step in their relationship.

Well, another step. Obviously she was also allowing Felicity to sit on her face, and that was also incredibly appreciated. Maybe even more than the eagerness, which to be fair Caitlin had always shown once she got going.

And Felicity was happy to show her appreciation, while being careful not to go too far with it as Caitlin had made it clear she wasn't ready for that, and to be fair while Felicity loved the kinky things she had done with Sara she could do without this particular brand of 'appreciation' as it sometimes still made her blush.

"Yesssssssssss, oh Caitlin, lick me Caitlin, ooooooooooh fuck!" Felicity moaned happily, blushing slightly as she added, "Lick my fucking pussy! Oh fuck. Oh Caitlin. Oh God. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, you're getting so good at that. Mmmmmmmmmm, you're getting so good at licking my pussy. Ohhhhhhhhhh, lick it good. Oh God. Mmmmmmmm fuck, lick me harder. Oooooooooooh, that's it, oh fuck yes, make me cum!"

Hearing those last words left Caitlin with a dilemma. Even without that little slip of the tongue she could tell Felicity really wanted to cum.

Her girlfriend was trembling with need, and dripping wet for her before she even began and once she had settled into a steady licking it was like the floodgates were open and she just couldn't keep up, her face becoming covered in cunt cream.

Which was probably inevitable in this position, but Caitlin had to admit there was a certain appeal to it. Not that it was what she should focus on right now. No, that should be whether she should make Felicity cum or not.

Eventually she would of course, but should it be quick, or should she draw this out. Because she enjoyed hearing Felicity moan during a long drawn-out pussy licking, and it only seemed fair after what the other girl had just done for her, but Felicity was obviously needed a release, and surely what was important here was what Felicity wanted?

After all that was the whole pointed trying this new position, which Caitlin had to admit she was enjoying as her whole world was consuming by pure Felicity Smoak. Oh yes, all Caitlin could see, hear, smell, touch or taste was Felicity Smoak, and that more than anything else drove her to her decision.

Namely to shove her tongue as deep as it would go into Felicity's cunt and then begin tongue fucking her girlfriend with every ounce of energy she had, Caitlin very proud of herself for the reaction she got, which was clearly positive.

She wasn't entirely sure what was her favourite, Felicity's screams of pleasure, the way the other woman's body trembled or the cream which flowed out of her cunt.

No, it was definitely the last one, Caitlin wrapping her mouth firmly around Felicity's entrance so she could at least swallow the majority of her girlfriend's pussy cream.

Although it was less a case of swallowing then simply allowing the heavenly liquid to flow directly into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly where it belonged.

Despite her best efforts a great deal of pussy juice still ended up covering Caitlin's face, and that was doubly so when after a few minutes of rapid tongue fucking Felicity came in her mouth. No matter how hard Caitlin tried she just couldn't get all of it, and it quickly became impossible as, whether consciously or not, Felicity started to grind her cunt down on her face.

Which was surprisingly enjoyable for Caitlin, although it became increasingly hard to breathe. Not that it was exactly easy before, but Caitlin was beginning to think she would pass out. Or worse. Then again what a way to go, and Felicity's last girlfriend had been bought back, which was an oddly comforting thought in that moment.

For a few blissful moments Felicity's brilliant brain, which was almost always filled with numerous different thoughts and ideas, felt like it literally melted away and the only thing in her world was incredible ecstasy. This happened to her before with her last girlfriend, and a few previous boyfriends, but they were a lot stronger than she was so she didn't have to worry about hurting them.

They were also better at keeping her on her high, although to be fair to Caitlin Felicity wasn't exactly making it easy on her, as she discovered as she gradually recovered from her climax. It seemed her treacherous body had gone into business for itself, and while that was okay with her stronger lovers Caitlin was obviously struggling.

As soon as she realised what she was doing Felicity stopped, for a few awkward minutes just remaining on top of Caitlin's face and blushing. In fact, she was pretty sure she was right on top of Caitlin's nose, and instead of concentrating on breathing the scientist shoved her tongue back into the hacker's cunt and did her best to restart the tongue fucking, making Felicity moan and actually consider staying where she was.

Instead, Felicity finally lifted herself up and then slowly lowered herself down until she was lying on top of her lover, Caitlin wrapping her arms around her gently as they both gasped for breath and tried to recover.

Felicity wanted to apologise for what she'd just done, but her throat was raw and sore after screaming in pleasure and she wasn't sure she had the energy for it. Hell, it was a miracle she hadn't collapsed directly onto Caitlin and knocked the wind out of her, or bash their heads together and rendered them both unconscious.

But she would apologise, and not just with words, Felicity pressing a soft, lingering kiss to Caitlin's chest before then peppering it with quicker kisses. She then did the same thing to her neck before finally reaching Caitlin's lips, her girlfriend welcoming her lips with her own as they exchanged a gentle kiss.

Then Felicity pulled back and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Caitlin frowned, "Why?"

"You know, for getting a bit rough." Felicity blushed.

"Oh." Caitlin blushed, "Don't worry. I, I kind of liked it."

"Really?" Felicity questioned sceptically, yet hopefully.

"Really." Caitlin confirmed.

There was then a bit of an awkward pause. Which was nothing new for Felicity. She'd even been in this position before. With a lover trying to push the other to try something outside their comfort zone. Something wild and nasty, and something they might not be ready for.

But it was weird and new to be in the role of the experienced one trying to push her inexperienced lover into something, Felicity reminding herself over and over again to keep her mouth shut and not to push too far. So after a few long seconds. She pressed one more kiss to Caitlin's lips, and then snuggled back down into her girlfriend's arms.

Just as Felicity was about to drift off to sleep Caitlin mumbled, "Maybe we could do more next time?"

"I'd like that." Felicity smiled against Caitlin's skin, "After all, I'm only a short train ride away."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12