Train Ride Out of Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon seeing the feminine items around the sink, gloss, hair products, you realize that part of this IS real, recalling the fiery tempered redhead and the manager's revenge. You open the lip gloss and smell it, hauntingly familiar, and you taste it tentatively, honey..... mmmm. Your stomach growls and you decide to go find something else to eat.

Walking through the train, you attract the glances and stares of several women, commanding sexual presence, quite naturally. Before you reach the diner car, you pass a set of spiral stairs and see a warm glow radiating from above. Something beckons you up the stairs, like heaven itself calling you. You slowly take the stairs up. Your eyes squint to adjust to the bright morning sun and you take in the beautiful landscape speeding by, inhaling deeply.

Catching a familiar scent, your eyes look down the end of the aisle and see deep rich fiery hair, curling downward, falling off the front bench and fanning on the floor slightly. This beautiful sight rivals the North Dakota sunrise. You walk forward, with a check to see who else is around.... Fire in your belly, we are alone. You sit across the aisle from this vixen who has so recently invaded your dreams.

I am curled up in like a feline, head at the bench's end, near the aisle, head near the edge. You move closer to inspect my face. White flawless skin, with natural rosy blushed cheeks, deep blood thickened lips.... Mmmmm evidence of passionate kissing perhaps, long dark eyelashes resting in high cheekbones, light reddish-brown arched eyebrows.

Moving closer you see the imperfections, a threadlike silken scar from the eyebrow going back at a 45° angle into the hairline, eyebrows growing a wee bit unruly and need to be manicured, yesterdays mascara leaving slight smudges, smoking my eyelid slightly, small red birthmark in the chin, below her bottom lip... or could that be a love bite? No, this is no perfect model; here, rolling her eyes in REM sleep, is a real woman.

Speaking of flesh, you eyes crawl down my up tilted chin, to my neck, seeing my heartbeat strongly,... down to my v-neck crop top, to the cleavage of my breasts, unhindered by a bra, my horizontality equalizing their weight, forming perfect circles, domes of softness, rising and falling with the rhythm of my breathing, nipples softened, only a slight trace of existence.

Dragging your eyes from one to the other, now focusing on the delicious valley, feeling the impulse to drop those pants, straddle my face, and bury your manhood in that valley, stroking your softness to hot pulsation, wanting to explode all down the length of my body... Shifting your arousal in your jeans, you inhale again and let your eyes wander down to where you would spend your seed... my belly is exposed, my crop top stopping under my breasts.

Shifting on my bench slightly, you freeze. Seeing my waist curve deeply in then hour glassing out to form my hips, you smile. My jeans are riding low, below my navel, zipper slightly undone, baggy jeans making the waistband gap revealing nothing but darkness inside. My hips are turned to the side, letting my legs curled up and you follow your gaze down to my barefoot, unpolished nails. You vow to drench this body in kisses, in sweat and in orgasmic semen before the trip is through.

Feeling the heat of someone's gaze, I slowly come out of my dream filled slumber, and pay attention to the sounds around me, my habit before opening my eyes. I hear someone very near, breathing shallowly, trying to be quiet. Inhaling.. Smile, I know that scent already without knowing the name that is attached to it.

Feigning sleep, I softly move, letting my arm fall across my face, shielding my eyes. Carefully opening them in a perfect slits, I see you taking in my body, devouring it with your eyes. Mmmm. The attention is taking my breath away. I slowly move my hips flatter on my back and let my legs fall slightly apart, catching your eyes darken quickly, and see you inhale. If your eyes were not hungrily searching the vortex of my thighs, you would see my nipples awaken, and chills running up my belly and arm.

I let my right legs drop open and grind my hips, in a catlike stretch.... Moaning softly, still feigning sleep. Seeing your hand adjust your manhood again gives me a wicked power rush... "yes, lover, that belonged to me as the sun rose," I think to myself.

Before I could startle you with a "G'mornin'" a noisy older couple comes up the stairs. You quickly rise and leave, exiting down the spiral stairs in a rush of wind. I wait a few minutes, then stand up and stretch. Grinning sweetly at the older couple, still obviously in love after all these years, I bid them a "G'mornin'!" and head down for breakfast, too.

In the dining car it is still early and a few people have wandered in. The host seats me at a booth facing you directly. I ignore your hot gaze as I slide into my seat, and flirt with the busboy pouring me water. You sip your coffee and hold your gaze steady, watching intently.

I order my breakfast, "Fresh fruit plate, please,.... And please pour me some coffee." He askes: "How do you take your coffee, ma'am?" Looking deep into his eyes, I lean over showing the tops of my cleavage and whisper, loud enough for you to hear: "I like my coffee the same way I like my Men...." You can't resist the question, and you speak up and say: "And how is that?"

"Sweet and weak." I reply in your eyes. You roll your eyes heavenward, swearin you've heard everything in the world now and chuckle deeply saying, "I bet you don't." I look up not catching what you say, "Pardon me?" You reply "....never mind."

My food comes just as other people are crowding in the dining car, two women (your previous admirers) join you at your table, much to my chagrin. Then a beautiful black girl with dread locks, asks to join me at mine. I had met her the previous night while playing cards. She was a flirty lesbian. She sits across from me with an intimate smile, taking in my erect nipples under my blouse. Crap, forgot a bra!

"Rhianne, good morning! You are looking beautiful as ever" I smile and say "Rhonda, it was a pleasure to meet you last night, where you from?"

"Chicago, southside"... we continue our small talk... as you are making yours with your new fan club "Brigette and Beth". These are flirting with you with no shame. Beth a feisty 4'11" blonde twangs with her Texas accent "Just how tall are you? Oh my, my the do grow'em BIG where you're from!".

I drop my napkin on the floor, lean over to pick it up and quietly say: "And they sure grow some BIG HAIR in Texas," imitating her accent. You heard that and cough in your napkin, hiding your chuckle. I come back up, eyes glistening with mischief. But, you play along and flirt back with the two women.

Seeing that Rhonda's gaze was trying to lock on mine, I caught the message loud and clear. I spread my arm across the booth and said, "Mmmmm, you are one beautiful woman, Rhonda... I hope you don't mind me saying that?". Her eyes darkened and she smiled intimately, "No I don't mind that at all."

My fruit came and I asked her if she'd like to come sit next to me and share it. She nodded and slid to the other side of the booth, into my out stretched arm.

"May I?" I asked picking up a grape. She bit her lip and nodded. I took the grape and bit it in 2, then took the severed part and rubbed it against her bottom lip. Her pink tongue darted out, and took the grape ½ out of my fingers. Your eyes freeze on us, into a narrow stare, as several others gasp.

"Rhiannon, may I?" she asked, and I nodded. She picked up a strawberry, squeezed a couple of drops of honey on to it's tip, licked it then rubbed it across my bottom lip. I flicked my tongue out to take the strawberry in my mouth and she quickly leaned over to bite into the other ½ and our lips met as we ate the berry together.

Both of us finished, with honey on our lips. I start to lick the honey off, but she cuts in and says: "No,let me..." and kisses me ever so gently on my lips, slowly sucking the honey off my lips. My emblazoned eyes flick over to you and give you a slow sexy wink.

You could have heard a pin drop in that car, everyone was in shock. I begin to kiss her back, slowly, working my way around her full lips, then up across her cheek, and over to her ear. I whisper in her ear, to let her know that I was not a lesbian but bi-curious and that I was doing this to make your blood boil.

She threw back her locks and laughed deeply then said, "Sounds like a plan." She got up out of the booth and took my hand and the fruit plate and helped me to my feet. I grabbed the honey and with a slap on my ass, she carted me off back to the cabin.

You get up, apologize for having to leave, but you say: "The redheaded one is my sister, and I better go keep an eye on her."

Finding the way to the cabin, you steel yourself for what you think you'll find upon opening the door. With a strong shove, you rush into the room and are greeted with silence. Empty. Checking the bathroom, only to find it empty, too. With a sardonic grin, you decide to walk up and down the hallways to find out where I am.

Rhonda and I have gone up to the, now crowded Observation Car. I am explaining the "joke", that I was just trying to "pull your chain" and was flirting mercilessly just to spark some ire. She was cool about it, but admitted that she was extremely turned on. I sat back and sighed... admitting to having a couple of lesbian experiences, that were soft and bittersweet, but that I've always felt the urge for male sexual companionship. She nodded and understood, admitting to being a "deep down bi-sexual". We both laughed, heads touching intimately close.

It is at this time that you bound up the stairs, catching our closeness. I lean over into her ear and whisper a bi-sexual encounter that I have fantasized about. She grabbed my face, kissed my lips in a loudand said: "Let's do it!" All the onlookers are gawking!

Having all you can stand, you stomp up the aisle and grab me from behind, picking me up and out of the bench, saying: "Oh no you don't, young lady! You are going BACK with me and stop all this foolishness!" I am kicking and hollering.

"Put me down, you bastard, you are NOT my brother!!!" You toss me over your shoulder with ease and smack me on the butt.

"Shut up Rhiannon!" I am stunned into silence... thinking: "How the bloody hell does he know my name?" Down the stairs we got, and through 5 train cars. You still have me over your shoulder. Passing the people, you get a variety of responses, gasps, giggles, slaps on the back, "Way to go, Dude!" I am crimson-purple!

Back to the cabin, you enter the door, ignoring the bed, you take me straight into the bathroom, turn on the shower, and carefully dump me on my ass. You slam the shower door shut and hold it closed, waiting. I squeal because the water is FREEEEEZING and getting my clothes soaked.

"Let me out, you sunovabitch!!! I'll get out and rip you a new asshole, I will!" You stand there racked in laughter, holding your stomach. I can't help but stifle mine too, mumbling... "bastard!" Reaching up to warm the water, I accept my fate and wait for the next drama to unfold.

Upon being quiet, you curiously peek in the shower door, and gasp. The moment our eyes meet, passion explodes. I look up into your eyes, as you take in the features of my face.

"You are even more beautiful, Rhiannon". I look at you with eyes of bewilderment, "I look like a drowned cat!" My long hair clings to my wet clothes, soaking my wild curls into soft waves. The color is deep dark wine now. As your gaze follows my hair past my shoulders, curving past my breasts and ending at the vortex of my thighs.

I quickly turn on you and say, "How did you know my name?" You put your finger to your lips in a "shhhh", and you step into the shower with me, pulling my wet body up into your arms. You eye me with an unspoken question, my head tilts back in response. Immediately our mouths come together in an eternal kiss, soft lips touching at first, the tip of your bold tongue tastes the honey softness of my lips, which part for you. The tip of my tongue slides up to meet yours, gently accepting your intimate caress. Still holding me, you squeeze me tighter! My head leans over to one side, encouraging you to come in and take me deeper.

Feeling that invitation, you pick me up into your arms again, one hand under my knees and the other hand supporting my shoulders. That hand snakes up into my head and holds me tight for your onslaught. Your kiss devours my senses, inspiring me with life and sexual energy as our tongues roll in a battle of wills. I softly grab your tongue, and suck on it, stroking it in a promise of what will come. The vibrations of your moan in my mouth send chills up and down my spine. My eyes fly open to watch your expressive face. Liking what I see. But, I want to see your eyes.

Gently I slow my sucking and nip your tongue with my teeth, you slightly startle and your eyes open and are met with mine, fiery now. My bite slowly drags down your tongue, to the tip, and I kiss it with my lips. I take your bottom lip and softly suck it and nip it gently, moving down to your chin, I snake my hands into your wet hair and suck on your chin, biting it softly. Leaning your head back, my mouth goes to your neck and I so the same thing, but deeper.

Not paying any attention to my surroundings, I find my self up having my wet clothes removed. Your clothes follow, peeling off quickly as the shower starts to steam up. You are kissing me and exploring my body in fascination. I take the soap and begin washing every part of you I can reach standing up. As my hands go to your belly, you stop kissing me and stand tall watching.

I lather my hands and work into your pubic hair, keeping my eyes locked to your face, a little bit shy to look at what is growing longer for me. With silky soapy hands, I stroke your manhood and take you balls into consideration too, feeling them tighten and hearing your moan. I stroke you firmer, circling my belly with the tip of your head. You are looking at my hands now, and watching your beautiful body grow to its full length. You want to explode, but try to hold back.

With nerves of steel you grit your teeth and try to calm yourself and close your eyes. But, alas this beautiful redhead has gotten down on her knees, still stroking this time with shampoo in my hair, I am washing you with my long hair. You let go of a loud moan, as your eyes fly down and search questioning into mine and feel the shower's pressure wash the soap away from your throbbing cock, the water feeling like a thousand kisses. With more soapy lather I wash your legs, and reach up behind your balls and lather your firm ass, feeling you tighten at this intimate touch. I guide you to lean against the wall and lift one of YOUR legs up to rest on the side of the tub.

Standing there thighs open for my view, I finally tear my eyes away and search your body. You tower over me, seeing this woman with dark slickened hair, white body, full round breasts, nipples looking straight up at you, slim curving waist curving out to firm hips, dark red snatch of delicate hair, down to slightly parted thighs and yes, I am still on my knees. While looking at your body, my hands wander up caressing my breasts. You move to lift me up, but my hand goes to your belly and I shake my head, no.

"This will start with you feeding me. It has been a long trip and I am very hungry..." grabbing the base of your manhood.

In slight protest you say "But, Rhiannon... I want to give you pleasure..."

I say, "Shhhh, you know what will give me the most pleasure now?"

You ask, "What?" I respond, moving my head close to your cock's swollen head, encircling it with my wet hands, gliding my tongue around in circles, diving the tip in to the hole at your tip, tickling slightly saying "...cum here,... cum on...mmmmmm", tasting your pre-cum as your releases pearls for me.

"What I want... is for you to feed me." I say locking my eyes to yours. "I've imagined the taste of you, but I want the feel of you exploding down my throat. Now, I want you to let go of those damned nerves of steel. I want you to release yourself into me. I if feel you holding back, I will stop, get my clothes on and go back to Rhonda! This 1st orgasmic explosion is strictly for me, no holds barred, ok?"

You nod and brace yourself as my tongue slides down your swollen length, sucking and flicking every groove every pulsating vein. With my hands stroking you with my slick saliva, I nuzzle your balls with my nose, then take them into my mouth... this time I hum Ravel's "Bolero" ...dumdadadum ...dumdadadadum... dumdadum... dumdadadadum. The vibrations send shock to your senses, deeply vibrating you deeply. My slick hands slide up behind your balls and massage up and up... small finger encircling your nether regions, such an intimate touch, mouth still humming, dumdadum ...dumdadadadum ...dumdadadadum...

I feel your explosion start to gather up, balls tightening their hold in my mouth, but I softly suck them pulling them back, slowly guiding my finger past the tight muscles of your ass. With that, you are ready to come.

"Oh Rhiannon!" as your first shot goes right over my head and hits the other end of the shower tile! I quickly take you into my mouth hungrily and suck the rest of your semen deep, deep into my throat, stroking you wildly with my slickened hands. You look down and see my whole head stroking you and feel the orgasm slamming you senselessly, releasing more down my throat. I drink like a someone who's not had water for weeks. Sucking...noisily... still humming into your shooting orgasm.... Finger working in and out of your ass... I'm a moment of animal instinct, you quickly move and put my head against the side wall, and grind into my throat to let the last drop of cum slide in... you scream out!

My eyes take in everything as I climax with out even touching myself... The power the reverse of power... enough to send me into fits of ecstasy. Your eyes look down and see my hands cling to my breasts and watch my body rock, back arching, nipples reaching up, cum on my lips, mouth opened into a moan of orgasm. "Ohh!" You get down on your knees with me and hold me tight as my body shakes, the shower water still running softly over head. You reach and turn it off.

My eyes slowly come back into focus and smile into your awed face. I bite my lip, taste the semen, still clinging and you do something incredible... You reach up and lick my lips, still looking into my eyes erotically and say..."Mmmmmm". Then you kiss me full in the mouth, passionately and hug me tightly to your chest.

We rise together and you step out and hand me a big fluffy towel. Totally speechless, we dry each other off, softly. You wrap your towel around your waist, but I reach out and playfully grab it. Spinning around, you let me have your towel as I take in your incredible body with my eyes again. I bend over to wrap my hair in that towel, into a turban and flip it back. You grab the towel wrapped around my body now, and finish drying your hair with it, then wrap it around your waist.. I grab your robe hanging on the door and put it on. I love it... inhaling your fragrance.

Taking my hand, you guide me back into the cabin and pull me into your arms on the bed. We fall into soft comfortable conversation; like two close friends. I ask you to tell me about your job and listen intently as you tell me how you started, what you've done and am genuinely interested. You have a perfect voice, clear deep and strong, with what you call a slight accent -what sounds like a complete foreigner to me, smile. Listening to the timbre of your voice guiding me through you life and telling me about the places you've been, I feel myself warming and melting for you.