Train Slut

Story Info
You take a trip with Master.
1.9k words
4.11
34.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rattling of the train is a distraction, but only a minor one. The night is hot, humid and still, the air flowing into the train as it travels between stations a welcome relief, but all too often replaced by the oppressive heat when the train pulls into each station.

Distracted by my thoughts, I am slightly shocked when I suddenly realise the next station is yours. I wait in anticipation as the train comes to rest at the platform and you board, quickly entering the last carriage and joining me in the upstairs section.

As instructed, you are dressed in a long flowing green dress that sits well on your body. Underneath I am confident you have followed your instructions and are wearing stockings and a half bra, but no panties.

Joining me on the last seat at the rear of the carriage you straddle my body and kiss me hello, hard and aggressively, biting my bottom lip with your teeth. For a brief moment I kiss you back, then allow you to move past me to the edge of the seat against the window.

The carriage is mostly empty, a couple of school children at the front, an older couple in the middle and some obvious salaried employees heading home. The next station is only a couple of minutes away, the stop after that another 20 minutes of travel. For obvious reasons I am hopeful the rest of the carriage's occupants will be leaving at the next stop.

Sitting next to me you have your legs splayed open, one across my thigh, the other raised up, your knee against the back of the next seat. The humidity has affected the flow of your dress which is stuck to your breasts, stomach and legs. Even though the long dress covers almost all of your body, it is still intensely erotic to look at you.

Pulling me over in order to kiss me again, you use my body to shield the fact that you have dragged my hand under your dress, eager to demonstrate your compliance with my instructions. I run my hand up your leg, enjoying the feeling of your silk stockings under my fingers, then the transition across the lace to the soft flesh of your inner thigh. The sensation of my hand on your thigh sends a thrill from my fingers to my brain, which intensifies as I reach your cunt and dance my fingers across your freshly waxed lips and clit. Even after just a brief touch my fingers are wet with your juices so I raise them to my mouth and lick them clean.

As the train begins to slow down for the next stop, I feel your nails on my thigh as you whisper "What if they don't leave?" Smiling back without replying I bring out my hipflask and pour sake, purchased from your favourite Japanese restaurant, into a little plastic cup. Your favourite drink, you quickly drain the cup and hold it still whilst I pour you another shot.

I have always been impressed with how much you like sake and, more importantly, how quickly you become a drunk little slut under its influence. Two more shots later you are already giggling as the train comes to a stop at the station. Thankfully the rest of the carriage does indeed clear. Even better, no one else gets in, leaving us with an empty carriage and 20 minutes until the next stop.

As soon as the train is moving I push the seat ahead of us forwards so we are sitting in a six seat section. I notice you pouring yourself one more shot of sake and smile internally, knowing I can use that action as a pretext to punish you.

I quickly remove the hipflask and throw the now empty cup away, whispering in your ear in a menacing tone, "I hadn't given you permission to have another shot." Pushing you forwards so you are kneeling over the seat in front and positioned in the middle of it, I quickly flip your dress over your hips. From behind it appears your head is covered like a shawl. Far more appealing of course is your ass, framed between the black suspenders and garter belt and your smooth cunt, so obviously wet it gleams, even under the erratic light inside the train.

Removing my belt, I double it over, then using my left hand to both balance and hold you in position, I start to whip your ass. The strokes are firm enough to sound impressive and to leave some nice marks on your ass, but nothing like you have previously taken. I am gratified to see that even in your now drunken state you still push your ass back and up to receive the belt.

I belt your ass five times, then step back from you and quickly remove my shorts. My cock is hard and very ready as I position myself behind you. The movement of the train makes it difficult to position myself, but then I feel the heat of your cunt as the head of my cock nestles between its lips. With one thrust I quickly penetrate you, pushing forward until I am completely inside you with my shaved balls rubbing against your ass.

In the empty carriage your grunt of pleasure echoes nicely around us, something I hadn't anticipated. I start to fuck you with slow deep strokes, my left hand on your hip for balance, my right hand moving constantly from your nipples to your clit and back again. You also seem quite taken with the acoustics of the environment, calling out for me to fuck you and take you hard. Your voice echoes around the room like some badly dubbed porno as I try to meet all your demands.

Increasing the tempo of my strokes I start to fuck you hard, bending you over the seat as I ravish you from behind. My right hand is now slick with your juices which I use as lube to slide my index finger into your ass. Once inside I can feel the movement of my cock through your body as I thrust in and out of your cunt.

I am shocked when I suddenly catch movement at the edge of my peripheral vision, but quickly relax when I realise the individual isn't coming towards us. Moving you slightly to the left, I try to assess the situation. Out of the corner of my eye I can vaguely see a figure, obviously trying to stay out of sight. Suddenly the train sways across the tracks and I have a more accurate glimpse of our watcher. It is a teenager, probably 19 dressed liked an arts student, obviously on the way home from university or college. He must have been sitting downstairs and been attracted by the noise.

If the kid is anything like me at 19, I figure he would enjoy watching the show, but wasn't likely to cause any grief. Accordingly, I turn my attention back to you, my slut who seems very much unaware that we have an audience.

Removing my finger from your ass, I start to slap your ass cheeks in time with your backward squirming and instruct you to fuck me harder. Conscious of the watching schoolboy I ask you what you want. I smirk internally as you list in explicit detail how you want to be used like a slut, made to cum again and again, fucked to the point of unconsciousness, be forced to take my cock up your ass and generally be transformed into a depraved whore.

At some point in time I shall have to explain to you how you have probably altered the student's sexual destiny; how he will most likely seek out depraved sluts who can provide entry into the world of which you have given him a brief glimpse.

Here and now however, I have you as my slut pet. Without warning I pull out of you, your frustration obvious in your moan of disapproval. I tell you to start playing with yourself. I watch in lust as your fingers rub your clit and lips and then plunge into your cunt. I move closer and begin to alternate between biting your neck and whispering into your ear "Imagine if we weren't alone, imagine if those schoolboys were still here watching you right now."

Obviously the thought of yourself committing sluttish acts of indecency is enough to get you over the edge, because you start to cum. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I thrust back inside whilst you are still coming, extending your orgasm and causing you to cry out "Christ yes, fuck me hard!"

Giving in to temptation I proceed to fuck you hard and urgently. Despite the almost violent nature of our act, however, our bodies move in sync as you squirm down on my cock as I drive it deep inside you. I am getting close to giving in and letting myself go, when suddenly you pull away from me and I am temporarily fucking the air. Spinning me around, you push me back on the seat you so recently vacated. Stepping out of your dress so you are left in stockings and bra, you straddle the seat with your feet planted on each side of me and proceed to penetrate yourself using my cock as if it were a dildo on a chair.

As you bounce up and down the full length of my cock, you pull my head into your breasts and I start to bite your exposed nipples through the half bra. Staying in position whilst you fuck me, I move my head from your breasts to your neck and bite deeply, leaving a mark of possession. At the same moment I slide my right index finger back into your ass, enjoying the feeling of you sliding up and down my finger and cock at the same time.

I can tell by the pace of your breathing that you are getting close to orgasm. In one coordinated motion I push my cock hard against you, bite your neck and thrust my index finger as far as possible into your ass. Feeling you cum underneath me triggers my own orgasm which seems to last longer than normal as I pump what feels like an excessive amount of cum deep inside you.

The carriage seems to echo with our combined scream of pleasure as we release together. Glancing behind me I see the schoolboy still watching intently, less hidden than previously. He has obviously enjoyed the show!

With you still draped over me and cum leaving from your cunt back onto my cock, balls and thighs, it is easy to whisper in your ear "You know we really have an audience." Changing positions so you can fulfill your duties and clean up my cock and balls with your mouth, you look up at me and smile. Having sucked clean the head of my cock, you look up and me and whisper back "I know, I could see him in the window the whole time."

Flashing me an evil grin, you lower your head and proceed to clean up the rest of my groin whilst still giving the schoolboy a direct look at your freshly fucked cunt. Looking out of the train I realise we are still a couple of minutes from the next station.

Removing your bra I throw it into the area of the carriage where our watcher is hiding. "Keep it," I call out, "she's got plenty more," before closing my eyes and enjoying the sensation of your tongue on my diminished cock and the feeling of my fingers against your still soaked cunt.