Train Yards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers

An electric shock hit me as I felt something behind me open me up and touch my hole. I couldn't turn to look but Mark was back there, doing something that was sending sparks up my spine. I moaned around Doug's cock and hoped Mark would keep doing whatever it was...

It was his tongue. I finally knew that when I felt the wet warmth circling me, entering me, swirling around, fucking me, making me pant and moan around Doug's cock as Mark's hand pushed my knees apart, found my cock and started milking it.

Doug pulled me off his cock, held my chin as he looked down at me.

"I'm gonna cum in you. Where do you want it?" he asked plainly.

"You gotta feel this ass," Mark answered, slapping it, then holding me open, exposed. The cool air across all the wetness down there sent a shiver through me. I wanted to taste more of Doug's cum but didn't protest. Something told me there would be time for that.

Doug's big arms spun me around and I found myself facing Mark, my bottom to Doug. Mark took me by the hair, held up his cock and guided my mouth onto him. It was big, not as big as Doug but more than I could fit. He slid inside my mouth until it hit my throat.

"Let's teach you a new trick," Mark said as he pushed further. It started to gag me and I tried to back away but couldn't as Doug's strong thighs were there behind me, Doug's heavy hand went to my shoulder and I was held firmly in place. Mark eased the pressure.

"Swallow it, like you're drinking," he told me. "Let it down your throat. Breathe through your nose."

He slid it forward again and it hit my throat; I couldn't move away, I tried to open and swallow it. His cock pushed further and I felt it pass my tongue and push on, going into my throat.

"Fuck yeah, like that," Mark gasped. He looked at Doug. "Now give her yours."

I missed that last, totally focused on not gagging on this warm shaft in my throat, trying to relax and take it when I felt Doug opening me, felt his cock searching for entry. It felt slick, I was grateful he had thought to put some lotion on it before fucking me with that massive thing.

His hand firmly on my shoulder and Mark's cock skewering my throat, Doug pushed an inch of himself into me. Fuck, it was big. I tried to open my legs to help as he pushed another inch inside. I nearly screamed, it was too big.

Mark saw my distress, pulled himself out of my mouth. "Hang on a sec," he told Doug. Doug froze, the head of his cock still inside as Mark moved around until his head was near mine, his hand finding my cock, now shriveled from the pain and anxiety.

Mark kissed me, squeezed my cock, milked it. "It's ok, Patty baby," he said. "Ease into it. Doug will take it slow." On cue, Doug eased up on the pressure, then leaned back in. I tried to open for him. Another inch pushed in.

"There you go now," Mark whispered. "Let Doug have it. You can take it." He massaged my cock as he encouraged me to let Doug deeper inside.

Mark moved and opened the cheeks of my ass wide, holding me open for his friend. "Easy there," he told Doug. "Go slow. Let her get used to it."

Her? It barely registered through the wash of pain and excitement. Mark was opening me wide and Doug was leaning forward again, his rod sliding in another inch. Doug pulled out and I sighed with relief and disappointment; that huge cock was gone but that huge cock was gone. The want won out and I looked and pushed my hips back, inviting him to try again.

"This will help," Mark said as he offered more lotion to Doug who smeared it all over his cock. I put my head against the sheets and focused on relaxing, opening for what I knew was coming as Doug's big head sought entry.

Mark lifted my chin and watched my face as Doug pushed his cock into me. The first inches slid right in. Doug gave a grunt of satisfaction as he gripped my hips in his big hands and begin to push. I yelped as it passed an inner ring, then felt it pushing up into me, then deep like Mark did, only now pushing even farther. Oh God, farther still. I was squirming in his hands, moaning like a wounded animal. How much more could I take?

Doug's hips finally pushed against my ass, he was all the way in. I took a breath and tried a smile to Mark. Until Doug started to move.

He wasn't gentle. Doug was fucking me hard, like I was a piece of meat. His huge hands held my hips like a vise and his cock was plunging into me like he was going for a gold medal. He was holding me so tight as he pulled me back to meet his cock, my legs spread wide for him. I was going to have bruises on my hips from his grip.

That's when Mark's cock appeared at my lips. My mouth opened and he pushed in. It filled my mouth as Doug ravaged me from behind.

A part of me realized I was being taken by two men I'd never met before, given them my virginity and was now doing things I'd never even dreamed of. But I only wanted them to keep going.

I think that's when I started cumming. It was different, longer, not a big peak but a string of little peaks that just made me want more. I was spasming down on Doug's cock as Mark was violating my throat.

We moved like that for what seemed to be a long time. Each time Doug slammed into my ass, then Mark's cock would try to push further into my throat, then Doug again.

I was suspended in-between these two men taking me. I was loving it.

I have no idea how long it was, only that Mark came first, his cock swelling, holding my head and pumping his cum into my mouth and throat. It was warm, bitter, incredibly erotic. It felt like a lot, filling my mouth and some squirting straight into my stomach. Reflexively I tried to swallow. They could hear me swallowing around his shaft in my throat. Doug slowed down, letting Mark finish in my mouth as I sucked out the last drops. Then Mark's cock dropped my my lips.

Doug slid out, flipped me to my back and pulled me like a toy to the edge of the bed. He held my legs up by the knees, put himself back in between and pushed. This time he slid right in.

He held me up by my legs as he started in on me again. My hips were off the bed and I clung to the frame with both hands as Doug's slamming our bodies together threatened to pull me right off the bed.

Mark saw my cock was dripping cum all over my stomach. He came in and started licking it up again, wanting to get as much as he could of it from my moving stomach. I wanted him to do that thing again, put it in his mouth and suck it, this time as Doug fucked me.

I looked at him. "Please..."

Mark smiled. "She's a keeper," he told Doug.

Doug slowed down, opened my legs further to let Mark in and start on my cock. Mark sucked it into his mouth and he swallowed it all the way to the root. I reached out and held his cock as he sucked me.

They fucked me and sucked me until I started to lose touch with reality. They were going to make me cum again. Harder, if possible. My legs tensed to steel, I could feel myself clamping down on Doug as I bucked and came and bucked and came and came and came and came inside Mark's warm, wet mouth. That set off Doug.

It felt like a gallon of cum was being pumped into me as he thrust hard and cried out, pumping his hips with each wave of orgasm. He cried out like it hurt, he came so hard. He pumped me some more, then finally I felt his muscles relax and he let my legs down, my butt touching the sheets for the first time in a while. Mark kept up the sucking until I had to ask him to stop, it was getting far too sensitive. With a last gentle pull to make sure he had received and swallowed it all, he reluctantly let my cock slide from his lips.

Doug went to wash up as Mark lay next to me, lying with only my shirt pulled up to my shoulders, covered in sweat and cum, my breathing still hard. He kissed me, caressed my chest, then moved his hand down to hold my cock, squeezed it tight.

"You'll be back. You'll be here tomorrow. Eyes big, cock hard, you'll come in that door, take your clothes off and ask for it again." He squeezed. Tight. I squirmed.

He was right. I came back the next day. And the next. And for that whole summer. Mark would have me strip at the door, then take some lotion from the jar and swipe it between my legs, up my ass. They would tell me to move around the tiny space, learning the feeling of wet between my legs while they pulled on me, teased me, licked me. Then one would yank me around to hover just above his lap, line me up on his hard cock, pull me down until it pushed all the way up inside me. The other would hold my chin and push into my mouth. They would work me until after midnight when I would stagger home and collapse into bed.

Until the day they were gone. Just like that. The train yards were deserted again.

But every once in a while, I remember that summer in the train yards.

CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers
12