Trained Anna

Story Info
A trainee and her teacher spy a cheerleader.
3.1k words
4.09
34.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My trainee, Anna, stood beside me, to my right. With her left hand clutching my right ass cheek through my jeans, she ran her middle finger along the crease of my ass as she expertly petted and patted my bulging front.

Anna is a sweet young lady, about 5'4", slender and athletic, an exquisite face, firm sweet ass and long lovely legs. She was wearing her little school girl skirt and white men's shirt on that spring day.

Demonstrating her excellent skills and training thus far, she moved things along. Unbuckling my belt with one hand, she unzipped my pants, spread them open at the fly, and gently brought my rapidly hardening manhood out into the air. Her touch, as always, was light but firm. Her hands were small and delicate, the hands of a young lady. They were warm, feminine, and very skilled. My pants, weighed down by my belt, fell to the floor. Keeping one hand on my cock just as she was trained to do, she pulled my briefs down.

The cool air of the classroom felt delicious against my bare ass, balls and cock. My trainee stood still fully dressed in her private school skirt, white collared shirt, and mesmerizing smile.

While stroking my throbbing length with her right hand she reached through my legs from behind and heft my full, aching balls. "Mmm," she cooed, "my stud is quite full today, isn't he?"

As an answer, I leaned toward her face and shoved my needful tongue into her panting, open mouth. Her breathing quickened, thrilled at my lustful, demanding kiss. While clutching my cock with one hand and cradling my full aching orbs with the other, she fairly melted against me, such was her arousal. I could almost smell the enticing scent of her wet pussy even through her clothes.

Yes, Anna was a hot little number. My trainee. At 18, she was young and eager to please. The girl I could tell anything to, including my risque fantasies involving her fellow students at a northeastern school for girls where I taught History, Civics, and . . .

Anna began to talk about the girl we both watched through my classroom window - Sara, sweet sexy young Sara, standing maybe 25 feet away, next to a water fountain. Sara was talking to her friend Pam. Sara: Senior cheerleader and all-around beautiful hottie.

"She has a very pretty face, doesn't she, Master," Anna whispered. "I think you probably like her pretty mouth best of all, don't you?"

"Indeed, my sweet pupil, Sara does have a hot little mouth. I like her hot legs in her uniform too. I love the slits in her skirt."

"Mmm-Hmm," Anna moaned. "She does have very pretty legs. Her thighs are so toned, they don't even touch up top, do they? Does Master like her pretty breasts, too?" Anna queried.


I looked at the swell in Sara's little cheer sweater and thought of the loveliness that lived within. "Yes, I really love her titties.... they aren't too big, but just right."

"Mmm, I bet you wouldn't mind seeing me lick her nipples, would you..." Anna whispered. 
"I'm sure I couldn't resist biting and pulling on them like you do mine, sweet stud."

Anna's hand which cradled my full and lucky balls from the rear now came to her lips. I glanced at her. She gazed smokily into my eyes as she whetted her middle finger, sucking on it like she sucked my cock. After getting her middle finger wet with saliva, she returned to my behind, spreading my ass cheeks and nuzzling between them. Anna explored, rubbing my hole sexily, then nudging it up into me and wiggling it. I arched my back and bowed forward a bit but never took my eyes off sweet hot Sara.

"There's my good girl," I moaned. She worked her finger in and out of me just as I'd trained her.

"Master, would you please let me lick you down there, if I'm a good girl?"

I leaned over toward Anna and kissed her on the mouth again. Our tongues entwined and I licked her open mouth in sensuous reverie. "Good girl," I whispered. "Sara is so cute, and I really love that you are jacking me off like this while I watch her."

Anna's breathing became quicker. "I love to jack you off, Master, especially when you are looking at a girl we both admire. Sara is fucking hot..." she panted as she stole another glance toward the oblivious hottie. Anna's busy, buried finger picked up pace, as did her jacking hand. I was getting very hot.

"Please master, are you going to let me lick you back there?" Poor Anna was desperate for me to respond. I teased her, ignoring the request.

Her desperate arousal was clearly evident. The dear sexy plaything gets totally turned on when jacking me off, licking my big balls, and more. Her sexy hips begin to flex in a brazen fucking motion, so I suggested, "Is my pretty girl ready to cum?" She groaned in agreement. "Then she shall take her pleasure now," I whispered. Crying out like a sexy angel, she quickly came without any physical stimulation of her own, except maybe the lovely soft texture of her hot little panties. I do love when she rubs her sexy pussy against my leg or foot and cums at my request while licking my big cock.

I reached down and nuzzled my hand below her button down men's white shirt and lacy little bra and find her nipple. I pinched the delicate young tit, pulling on it fairly roughly. Anna cried out in pleasure and pain, cumming again. Her lovely orgasm made my cock throb, so I grabbed her hair to bring her mouth to me... I looked down to she her hips buck as her orgasm subsided. I praised her, "There's a good little whore." She smiled sweetly. She loves when I call her a whore and a slut.

"You're such an amazing stud," she panted, her hand gripping my cock firmly and tugging. "Every girl in school is wet all day long just wishing they could hold what I have in my hand, and they swoon at the very idea of maybe being lucky enough to have you fuck their tight little mouths..." She neared another orgasm. "My beautiful Master, I'm such a lucky girl." Her panting was intoxicating, her hips flexing, her back arching.

She cried out and came right then as her finger drove deeper into me and her hand stroked steadily. "Oh! My god," she moaned. She was aching for a fuck, and I said as much.

"You need a good fucking, don't you pretty girl?" I whispered.

"Yes, I do, Master," she cooed, her eyes looking longingly at my cock in her delicate little hand. She gave it some quick tugs and then gazed up at me, pleading. "But I so wish you'd let me lick you first, Master deserves for me to service him. And I so wish you'd let me wrap my eager mouth around your beautiful cock... Please may I?" She batted her eyes. Her hips were flexing again. My goodness this girl was perfect.

"If you must, my sweet plaything, I cannot deny your wishes." I pushed her to her knees, so I now towered over my sweet young plaything. She gazed up at my face, my cock throbbing above hers.

Just as she'd been trained, she started by paying tribute to my testicles. She kissed them sweetly, knowing how much I love a naive, obedient girlish kiss. Then her mouth opened slightly to reveal her hungry tongue, again only gently beginning. Finally her mouth opened wide and she gave my balls long, spit-coating sucks and licks as she cooed lustily. Giving a few pointed prodding licks behind my balls, she whimpered, reaching up to grab my throbbing shaft to steer it toward her salivating mouth.

"How is our hot girlfriend doing outside, Master," Anna asked just as her mouth clutched onto the end of my cock. She suckled hungrily as I looked up.

Anna was on her knees, her feet out behind her, her legs spread, her little skirt askew, showing lots of delicious thigh.

Sara sat on a little bench outside, just across from me, absently parting her perfect legs. Her friend Pam had gone, and Sara was now alone, lost in her books. I glimpsed her little cheer shorts, which were made to be seen, of course, though the thought that these young ladies wore cheer panties that were made to be visible is somehow very, very hot. It is like permission to look at panties in a sexual way.

"Mmm, I can see sweet Sara's little cheer shorts, my plaything, they are shiny gold...."

Anna moaned, "Oh, master, I'm glad you have a chance to see your girl's panties. I know how much you enjoy that...." She was gripping my cock in her hand and sucking on the head. She licked and sucked hungrily. She took my left testicle into her warm inviting mouth and rolled it around in there, then took the other and did the same. She gave my balls a long, lovely lick or three.

I grabbed Anna's short hair by the sides of her head and brought her pretty mouth to my cock.

She whimpered, excited. "I'm gonna fuck your hot little mouth, pretty girl. You want your mouth fucked, baby?"

"Yes, Master!" She groaned in pleasure. I shoved it into her mouth and began bucking against her face. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she came from the very thrill of being my little mouth fuck plaything. She groaned, her hips moving, as I fucked her perfect mouth.

I looked out at Sara again, who still sat innocently on the bench, knees parted, shiny gold panties on display. I admired her medium sized tits through her cheer sweater, and thought about cumming on them, about sucking the nipples, about sharing them with Anna. I stared at the line of her jaw, and her regal nose, and the way her blond sexy hair wafted in the breeze.

I took a long scanning gaze down her waist and to her magnificent legs, parted and perfect, firm & athletic but feminine too. I was so in lust with pretty Sara at this moment, while fucking Anna's mouth.

"My precious little cocksucker, are you hungry?" I groaned to Anna, petting her pretty hair, as I continued to gaze at Sara.

Anna's reaction was lovely. With my cock still shoving into her mouth, she moaned in a higher pitch and nodded, pulling her mouth off me for a moment to pant, gripping my cock in both hands and jacking me off, licking the head lovingly, earnestly, desperately... "Oh Master, I'm SO hungry. Please feed me!" Her jacking of my cock was now combined with desperate, frantic sucking. She was crazed with cum lust.

I gazed down at Anna's beautiful face. She was looking at me, earnestly. "Please feed me your cum while you look at hot little Sara..."

I smiled broadly and patted her head again. "Play with your cunt, love," I huskily ordered. I heard her whimper and looked down to see her left hand frantically rubbing and jabbing her pussy. "Good girl. Take your pleasure." Her hips flexed beautifully against her hand as she cried out, my cock in her mouth muffling the sound. I felt a delicious tingle at the base of my cock, the ever-approaching explosion, tempted by the lovely scene I'd engineered. "That's my angel."

I looked out the window. Sara now sat with one foot propped on the bench as she read her Civics book. The view of her cheer panty-covered pussy was now every man's dream, the fabric pulled right over her lips, a crease between them.

I moaned aloud at the site of her. I was going crazy, and Anna was being a good little mouth fucked submissive. I continued to buck against her mouth, my pelvic hammering causing Anna's head to jerk back with every fucking motion forward.

I decided to change position and give Anna another assignment. I was close to coming and really wanted to make this dirty little tableau last.

I grabbed Anna's hair in both hands, holding her head still, while drawing my stiff saliva-coated shaft out from my little cock-sucker's mouth. Bringing her head forcefully downward, and flexing my hips upward, I dangled my balls over my sweet little Anna's mouth.

"Eat my big balls, my sweet little whore," I said lovingly. "Suck these big cum-filled orbs into your pretty little mouth."

She opened her hot little hole wide. For her, wide was still a slight opening, not nearly big enough to accommodate both of my balls without a bit of squeezing. My pretty girl, as I'd told her, had the tightest little mouth I'd ever had the pleasure of fucking.

Her eyes, smokey with lust and hunger, looked right into mine as she took one of my nuts into her mouth and suckled as ordered. I reached down to force the other one into her mouth, and she knelt there looking like a little squirrel with a mouthful of winter acorns, precious doll. Her suckling was enthusiastic and full of saliva, which ran down her chin and coated my nut sack.

Pulling my balls out of her mouth for a moment, she licked teasingly behind my balls, approaching the secret naughty place I'd taught her about -- the place sophisticated men such as yours truly desire young ladies such as herself to service and worship.

"Oh Master, I hope you let me lick you there. Thoroughly."

She teased delightfully, not quite hitting ground zero but revealing that ground zero was indeed what she had in mind. This signal, of course, set my mind aflame. She returned to the more "innocent" sucking of my big balls, which now hung happily full, loose and brimming with the power she worshipped freely and opening.

After a minute -- during which I continued to gaze at Sara while stealing quick glances at the hot little number gobbling my big balls -- little Anna became inspired and returned to her previously begged-for.

She began to nudge further down below my balls, licking just where the crease of my ass crack begins. She was determined to find her treasure, so I obliged by putting one foot up on the shelving that ran along the windows.

This change in position gave Anna an unencumbered access to that which she craved. Bless the pretty angel, she found my ass hole with her precious tongue and set about licking me just as she'd been wanting to. She fairly panted her own pleasure.

She whimpered, and whispered, "Thank you so much, Master," as she nuzzled under me and, with deep gratitude, paid me her ultimate tribute. It was hot. "Oh," she cooed, "Thank you so much," as she tongued me. The sensation of her sexy young tongue becoming ever-so familiar with my hole, working in and out deeper and deeper, then slithering out to lick the puckered opening playfully, was mesmerizing. "Thank you, thank you, handsome teacher! I ever so needed to lick you here!"

My cock hovered patiently above her head, untouched for a few minutes while my angel attended to other matters. I was stiff and throbbing, anticipating the revisiting by my angel's perfect grip. I was not to be disappointed.

Precious Anna reached up with her right hand to grip my throbbing cock. Her mouth continued to pay tribute to my behind. Her moans and coos continued as well. She was hotter than fire, my little plaything. I began to ask her how wet she was, and she answered that her panties were soaking, such was her arousal at pleasing her Masterly stud.

Her hips flexed in that sexual motion she was so given to while pleasing her Master: the sweet little thing was so desperate and aroused, she was wishfully fucking the air. It was a beautiful site.

"You are the sexiest man alive, my stud," she moaned between long, sensuous licks over my hole, which flexed lewdly, welcoming her hot mouth.. "You have the ass of a magnificent stud, firm, sexy and beautiful." Gripping my right cheek while continuing to stroke and tug me with one hand, she pulled my ass wide to give her complete access.

"All the girls admire your ass. If they only knew how lucky I am...."

She took a moment to prod with the tip of her pretty tongue, working it into me deeply, wriggling it naughtily, then withdrawing to say, "I'm such a very lucky girl." Lick, lick. "A very," lick, "lucky," lick, "girl," lick," indeed..." Lick, lick. She went back to prodding for a moment, then slathered her naughty little tongue over my clean, puckered hole sweetly. Such a precious angel.

When the combination of her tongue in my behind and her firm feminine grip on my cock became too much to resist, I grunted, "Get up here, darling, time for your feeding."

She fairly yelped in excitement, going from a position lying against the floor-level cabinets to kneeling. She took my throbbing cock in her mouth and in one motion clutched it with both hands and began pumping.

Still staring at amazing Sara just outside, who was oblivious to the dirty, hot little scene just feet away from her, I started to piston Anna's mouth, truly fucking it with abandon. I grabbed one of her jacking hands and brought it behind me, and she knew exactly what to do, sliding her middle finger up into me and wriggling it naughtily as I reached the very apex of this sexual encounter.

Spurts of cum bubbled up and out of me, my loins seemingly emptying a lifetime's worth of seed into this precious hottie's willing mouth. Such was my lust and ecstasy, I humped her sweet sexy face and gave her all of me, every last hot drop, in a grand, groaning, bucking mouth fuck.

My groaning was quite loud, and for a moment Sara looked up from her books and directly into the windows of the glass room. The light from the spring day prevented her from seeing anything compromising, but I'm sure she saw my outline.

Anna swallowed what she could and rubbed the rest into her face. I had her remove her panties to show me how wet they were. We shared their elixir, tasting the crotch together, before she leaned back on the low cabinets near the window.

It was time for Anna to enjoy my tongue now.