Trained Ep. 04

Story Info
Mia gets all she wants and more.
10.9k words
4.58
14.3k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verano
Verano
71 Followers

Sam

The house felt new, he cleaned the bathrooms, beds, tables, and the fridge. The fridge was full of old take-home meals, not in an edible state, so he had thrown them away and cleaned off any mold. Sam sat on the couch waited for Clint, he said he would be here shortly. He was still worried about not being able to contact Mia, but there was nothing he could do about that.

Soon enough he heard the sound of an engine, he peaked out the window while putting on a jacket and saw Clint's car. It was a simple but nice sedan that he obviously put a lot of work in. Sam drank the last of the tea that he was using to get over his coughing, then checked to make he had his phone and wallet somewhere in his coat. Once he confirmed that Sam opened the door and stopped dead. There was no way he would leave the house unlocked so he scanned the doorway. After a second, he found a spare key in a plant. Sam lifted a finger to Clint using the universal sign for 'gimme a minute', and went back inside. He wrote a note using supplies from her office and stuck it back in the hiding spot then locked the door.

Sam opened the passenger door and slid in. Clint looked no different, still larger than Sam, still mostly cleaned up.

"Everything all right there?" Clint asked putting the car in reverse.

"Yeah, just had to get the spare key," Sam answered.

"Okay, where to?"

"I don't care, just pick somewhere."

***

They ended up at some small sandwich place in a nearby mall. They both got their food and sat down. For some reason, Clint ordered a side of pineapple. Sam felt awkward at first, he still felt guilty and anxious. The only thing on his mind was an imaginary countdown until Mia would come back. He didn't know when she'd be back, and that only made it worse. How dependent he had become was scary, somewhere he knew he should take it slow and keep a part of himself separate, but that was overshadowed by how much he needed her.

"So," Clint started, but he didn't finish. This was a conversation not easily had in public.

"Um, so how is Kim?" Sam tried a pretty vanilla question.

"I think she's happy, she doesn't usually talk emotions. But she has her fun." Clint pulled his right sleeve and Sam saw the handcuff cuts as well as strips of different colored red. He quickly rolled it back up and checked if anyone saw. Sam subconsciously rubbed his wrists, Clint eyed the lack of marks and scoffed. "Someone got it easy."

The one-time cuff for only a few hours was nothing compared to what Sam had to assume was multiple incidents. Plus, his forearms had what looked like whip marks. Sam was not well versed with dungeon equipment so he guessed knowing she had a whip. He didn't even know what whip marks looked like.

"Is it, enjoyable? When you left you said you'd try one night."

Clint smiled, then it turned sour. "When Domin- Kim, said she could make my life heaven or hell, she lied." His voice lowered as he explained the things, he'd rather not have others overhear. "It's both. That first night was the best night of my life, she kept using more and more toys and I had no idea what was happening. Soon enough I was tied down, blindfolded, gagged, with too many toys to count stuck onto me. And that was all night. She has some skill. If you ever have the chance to get a blowjob from someone who can do it with vibrators strapped to your cock and balls, take it." Clint shifted again, Sam had noticed that he seemed uncomfortable no matter how he sat. He also seemed in somewhat of a daze. He shook himself out of it. "But you should probably make some ground rules first. I left at, what? Seven? Eight? I had that blissful torture until midnight. Then an ice pack and the cage."

Sam frowned, "The cage?"

"Lucky you, just wait." Clint leaned back. He looked relieved to get that off his chest, an excuse that he was telling himself and was finally able to tell someone else.

Sam thought for a moment, imagining himself in Clint's shoes. They had the opposite situations, Clint had all the pleasure a man could ask for but no emotional attachment. Sam and Mia had a connection, but he refused to let that part of the relationship take off.

"So, are you thinking of staying?"

Clint thought for a moment. "Domi-, Kim, said that my first release would happen in a week. I'll give it 'till then."

"Why don't you try to make a real relationship out of it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Mia and I, we, at least I'm trying to make a stable relationship. If all you have is -the flair- and no substance it definitely won't last."

"Dude, we got sold, but we still have the chance to walk away. Enjoy it a little, then quit while you're ahead."

"Mia is a wonderful person, we haven't had any flair-"

"Stop calling it that, it's sex, or kinky time, or whatever. It's not flair."

Sam tried not to blush, telling himself to be mature.

"We haven't had sex yet, and we're doing okay."

"So, you're telling me to romance someone who likes to whip me?"

"Everyone needs someone, I'm sure even Kim's lonely. Does she have any friends?"

"How would I know that?" Clint immediately realized where he went wrong. "You know I was in the program for two years, you were in it for what? Six, seven months? Yet you took to it much better than me. I'll try it your way. But you take some advice from me, emotional attachment is great, but you can't ignore Mia's needs, and you can't ignore your own."

Sam, took a moment of pride in being right. Then he thought about Clint's advice.

"I went into this program after a relationship. We were great together, we dated junior and senior years. She didn't cheat on me, nothing went seriously wrong. She just turned, I dunno, she was just horny. Every moment with her turned sexual, and our relationship devolved. She wanted me to be someone I wasn't. I kind of associate sex with a bad relationship now."

"So, you joined the program to make up for a love life, maybe charm some girl, marry without having sex, then do it once or twice." He took a drink of his soda. "Sounds like hell, mind you, a very different than mine."

"What did you mean by a cage?" Sam asked but Clint wasn't listening

"So, let's mix it up," Clint said in a moment of clarity.

"You mean you do romance and I have sex?"

"No, we both do a bit of both, we have the skills to make a romantic dinner, D-, Kim won't be back until dinner and you may have the same situation," Clint said. "As a little tip from a more experienced source-"

"I just said I'm not a virgin."

"And you don't know the reason I joined the club, I lived 27 years the wrong way. Hindsight is twenty-twenty, and my advice is to treat her."

"Isn't that what the program taught us?"

"Okay, a little clearer advice; speed and frenzy are not the way to go. It's fine once in a while, it lets you relive a one-night stand, but making love is an art. It has," Clint sighed then said mockingly, "flair. Also, Google."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

"And don't forget to eat pineapple, I know we ate it almost every day in the club, but it's worth it. I guess on some level I probably knew what was coming because of that."

Same gave him a crazy look, "What do you mean by that. And what was all that about a cage?"

"Since it might come up, you may be..." Clint trailed off and looked past Sam.

"Clint! How have you been?" A new voice behind Sam, he turned to see a good-looking young woman serving a table behind them.

Sam turned back to Clint, he was halfway out of his seat laying down a bill for the meal. He tripped out of his seat and started speed walking out of the restaurant. The girl looked at Sam, he fumbled with words for a second, shrugged, then followed suit.

***

Once they were back in the car they headed out for supplies. They had both realized that Kim and Mia ate out a lot so a home cooked meal would go a long way. Sam paid back Clint for lunch and insisted he could buy his own share. It was going well until Clint had an idea.

"What you said about friends, I don't think Kim has very many." Clint started. "Her work life is her only life."

"At least she'll have one soon enough if you do this right."

"Yeah but what about Mia?"

"Mia has Laura and her coworkers; from what I can tell she's doing fine."

"I mean Kim and Mia could be friends, we could do a couple dating."

"First of all, that's not a bad idea for Kim. Second, how could you? Mia's not sadistic and I'd prefer it if Kim didn't rub off on her," Sam said trying a joke. Jokes where a good way of working through awkward conversations. Clint laughed a little, it was nice to be able to make light of weird situations. After the laughter died Clint pushed it again.

"If she can teach her a thing or two about pleasure, you won't be complaining. Come on, it'll be great. I'll send her the number and try to find a way for them to talk."

Sam realized he had to come clean. "So, I may not actually have her number."

"You're joking."

"She has mine, but she hasn't sent anything yet."

"Then I'd do well to get you back sooner rather than later."

***

Sam looked out the window watching the sunset. It wasn't even 5 but winter took the sun quickly. The last thing he wanted was Mia waiting at home, what if he typed in his number wrong? She could be worried sick about him. His doubts stirred butterflies in his stomach and he became antsy, shifting almost as much as Clint. He saw Mia's house appear on the right of the car, every time he saw the house something happened. First was his initial night with Mia, with that his whole life flipped around when he was taken in by someone. Comparing it to life before her, it seemed like a gift that he was chosen. Self-esteem and confidence weren't easy for him, after the shock it felt as though he was given a gift from God. A stunning woman who wanted to fuck his brains out, to give him a life without normal stresses and relax under her roof. More like the devil because this deal came with unforeseen consequences and sex.

The second time was after he sang, it was such a good day. She accepted the pace he wanted to go and gave him the confidence to stand alone on stage. Then she forgot everything about pace and went all out. Well not all out, he didn't even undress, but if Clint was right it wouldn't be about him, which made him a little nervous, pleasing others was something he'd always had ingrained into him and not being able to please her scared him.

What would happen this time?

The car slowed and Clint put it in park next to the house. Sam paused for a moment stuck in between staying and going to his adopted home. After the moment indecision, he got out of the car and grabbed what they picked up. With his arms full he walked up to the house, he leaned his package against the wall giving himself a free hand to open the door with the key in his pocket. As soon as he stepped through the door his phone started ringing. His heart beat rapidly as hoped it was Mia, he rushed to the kitchen putting the food on the counter. Sam caught the phone on the fourth ring and his heart sank when he saw the caller.

"Miss Laura, " Sam answered.

"Sam, do you know why I'm calling?"

"No, ma'am."

"Where is Mia?"

"At work."

"And did she give you permission to leave?"

"No, but-"

"No excuses."

"Yes, ma'am."

"From now on you will refer to me by my title and Mia by what she dictates. She'll likely let you keep calling her by her first name, but my title is no longer ma'am or miss. You will call me Domina."

Sam realized this was his life now, he had to adjust. He breathed now and nodded, then realized that was not an acceptable answer currently.

"Yes, Domina."

"Good boy."

Again, that phrase. Only Laura and Mia called him that, something in the back of his mind twitched. He felt it last night with Mia, she didn't seem to notice that every time she said it, he heart melted like butter. Coming from Laura it felt different.

"Thank you, Domina."

"Now, what did I tell you before you left."

"That Mia was a good friend of yours and you picked me for her. And you'd come back if I did something wrong."

"So, you can put it together why I'm calling."

"May I explain why I went out?"

"This is your one chance before I come and see you."

"I realize I haven't been as cooperative as Mia would like, I talked to Clint to get some advice. We spent the day planning a-" Sam faltered. It was easy to be so robotic with her, but it was still hard to talk about romance. The awkwardness was programmed into him. "A romantic dinner and I'm not going to stop her if she asks."

Laura took a second to respond, mulling over his response.

"Good boy."

Yet again the bitter-sweet feeling overwhelmed him. It was a name he wanted Mia to only be able to call him. He thought about telling Laura, but it didn't seem wise, it's not often she gives extra chances. He didn't want to get off her good side. He didn't know what to say and silence had started to grow.

"I'll leave you to it then, just know if this does not go well, I will intervene."

"Thank you, Domina."

Sam waited until she hung up to put the phone down, then he realized his legs were shaking. He wasn't afraid of Laura, but he couldn't even think about it going bad. He wondered what she meant by intervening. This was why he hated relationships, the expectation of him.

Sam wondered why couldn't Mia just be here, she had given him the safe place of being in her arms. Now she was gone and that option wasn't available right now. He turned to the groceries, if he could be with Mia right now, he could at least prepare for when he could. He would make this the best date night she's ever had.

******

Mia

Mia placed the cover back onto the prototype laptop she had made, she pressed against it and looked over it to make sure she didn't miss anything. She pressed the power button, the computer turned on showing her their logo. A good sign. Once the computer opened, she typed in the company password and opened up the diagnostics. She ran a test and the results were fine, the remodel hadn't caused any problems. She made it show how the computer was performing as well as the internal temperature. Mia then ran a dozen or so programs all designed to max out the computer's performance. She waited in anticipation, waiting for the temperature gauge to read too high, waiting for it to suddenly shut off.

One minute, nothing.

Five minutes, nothing.

It was working. Mia started grinning and the color came back, she pulled her bag to her and grabbed her phone, she opened it and froze when she saw the time. It was 10:38. She got here at 10:30. She had wasted twelve hours, she had a working lunch, on this stupid thing. This was something that the rest of the engineers would do in a week, instead, someone fucked it up and she had to fix it. In one day no less, it was the reason they called her. She was a machine when she set her mind to it, completing every project faster than anyone else they could find. She worked fast then, now that Sam was waiting for her at home her work ethic went to beyond her fast pace.

She frantically opened it and went straight to message Sam. Mia started typing the huge apology, then remembered Sam didn't want her to apologize to him. At least not in great length. She would still apologize but get to the point.

M- "I'm sorry for not texting sooner, I'm heading home now."

She pressed send and packed up everything not caring to clean her workspace, every step reminded her of Sam, she could feel herself dried on her panties rubbing against her. She leaned over her desk and picked up the laptop. She opened her door and saw most of the lights, she walked about searching for someone to dump this on. Mia saw an office light on, one of the tiny ones they held for interns. She barged in and saw a young woman typing away on her computer with a pencil and paper on her right.

"I'm sorry I just like studying in here, I'll leave now," she started collected her stuff and saw Mia. "You're Mrs. Campbell-"

"Miss," Mia growled. The girl started to apologize and Mia sighed then set the laptop on her desk. "Just take this to your boss and tell them it's from me. Be careful with it, it'll save us a lot of money."

Her eyes widened and Mia walked out at her top pace. If she pushed the speed limit, she could probably get home before eleven. Mia pulled her keys and walked to her car, the only one in the parking lot beside the intern's. She checked her phone, no response. She thought about calling Sam but decide she should focus on driving back.

***

Mia pulled up to her house, the lights were still on. Sam hadn't answered and she expected him to be asleep, but he would have turned the lights off. He was becoming more at home, he learned the kitchen surely, he would turn the lights off. She parked the car and entered her house looking for Sam. His door was closed but the lights were on there too. She smelled something from the kitchen. It was definitely not something she had in her refrigerator but she put that away for now. He didn't have a car, he had to turn to someone else for help. Mia felt something turn inside her, Sam was supposed to be hers. He was supposed to turn to her for help, and no one else. Mia did not share easily.

She walked over to the kitchen keeping an eye out for Sam. On the dining table were two plates and two unlit candles. How the hell did he find candles, she wasn't even sure she had candles. One of the plates was clean, the other had a crab cake and salmon that even cold made her mouth water. At least he didn't have anyone over and was thinking of her. Mia hadn't had dinner and grabbed the plate and put into the microwave, it was completely cooled off. She felt guilty for making him eat alone, and for reheating such an enticing meal that was homemade for her. She looked in the oven, something that was rarely used, and felt the heat. She scanned the panel for a switch and she felt her migraine coming back. Keeping her eyes focused and her brain problem solving for twelve hours had some nasty consequences. She pulled some painkillers out of a drawer and poured herself a glass of some cheap wine from her collection. It wasn't cold but that was fine. She put the bottle into the fridge and saw it completely cleaned out of her leftovers and filled with stuff normal people kept in the fridge. Like actual people that knew how to cook. She cocked her head and frowned, she was sure she had a bunch of leftovers still in there, Mia pulled out a fork and knife and waited for the last few seconds to tick away. The microwave finished and she took out the fish and cake and started to eat.

"Oh my god," Mia said automatically, it was hot and she was talking with her mouth open, but she didn't care. It the fish was amazing; the texture wasn't great because of the microwave but the taste was scary good. She scarfed down the meal wishing she could savor it, but if Sam could cook like this, she was never going out to eat ever again, she could savor meals when she wasn't dying of a migraine or when the meal was fresh. Breakfast wasn't half as good, but that was probably because of the limited supplies. Mia check opened the oven again now that it was off. Inside was a pie.

"He made me a pie. This just keeps getting better," her jealousy of who he spent the day with was gone, Sam was doing exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be the center of his world, and without doing anything it was happening. All she did was leave, she stifled an 'aww' as she realized he missed her. She felt guilty again for not texting him. He had no way of contacting her. So, if he was doing all of this for her, where was he?

Mia walked back through the living going to check his room. Why would he leave his own lights off? She stopped mid-step, backtracked, then peeked over the couch. Sam lay on the couch, earbuds plugged in, fast asleep. He was curled up into himself, sleeping cold again. Her mind wandered back to fantasies, Mia wanted to take advantage of him sleeping tying him up and taking him to bed. But she was tired and that helped her not give in to the desires.

Verano
Verano
71 Followers