Trained Ep. 05

Story Info
Limits are found and pleasure is exchanged.
7.6k words
4.7
12.9k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verano
Verano
71 Followers

Sam

The notes plinked off the black and white keys making incredible, impossible sounds. His fingers blurred but the notes were so soft and gentle. Just the notes, he wasn't singing. Sam sat at this piano in silent focus, just wanting to create good music. It was the first time he had gotten lost in the music in public. He, for once, did not care who was listening. The sounds he made were emotional, not robotic or skittish. His fingers descended across the keys ending slowly, beautifully, in the last chord of Strangers in the Night, the song he had skipped when he first met Mia.

Then he remembered what happened next. She sat down on the bench next to him, she was like him. Blonde, cute, most importantly smaller than him. No one wanted to date a guy shorter than they were. But she was perfect. She glitched for a second and her features changed to someone he couldn't place. She shifted back but before Rachel could say the words that turned his world around, it got turned a different direction. Mia contrasted Rachel, Rachel was white, yellow, and baby blue and Mia's colors were black, brown, and an aggressive red. And aggressive she was, her hand latched onto his collar and ripped him away from the piano and to a bed.

Such is the way of dreamland.

He was also naked and suddenly was she too. Sam tried to say setting but his voice didn't work. Nothing worked, he laid there unable to move as her nude body moved but still covered in shadows. She pounced on top of him and started moving up and down on his cock. Then in a second, it was over, Sam was left needy and Mia got up and disappeared into shadows. Then he was falling into something that resembled trash can.

Subtly was also not a feature of Sam's dreams.

Sam jerked a little as he woke up in Mia's embrace, panic ensued and he struggled to breathe. Once his head had escaped her boobs that he was trapped in -mark that off the bucket list- he took in a few deep breaths to calm himself. He needed some space, Sam took the next few minutes removing himself from her iron grip and slide out of bed.

What was he going to tell her? He had abandonment issues? Or that on some level she genuinely scared him?

Now with a clearer head, why did he combine Rachel and Caroline? She didn't like him, and she wasn't Rachel... yes, she was Rachel. Moving him forward, getting him to sing, nothing bad but moving him on the path he thought was right. Everyone wanted him to be what they wanted to be, but Mia, she liked him. Right? Or was it just his body, she said she knew what he wanted and so far it was-

Sam mentally kicked himself, being paranoid was not attractive. He glanced at Mia who was somewhat paranoid about him. He settled on Mia being protective and decided to make breakfast.

*****

Mia

The night was filled with good dreams that reflected last night. Sam pleasing her. Sam kissing her lips. Sam kissing her other lips, Sam nuzzled in her breasts and Sam wrapped in her arms. But it started to turn sour.

Mia woke with small aching. She was sleeping on her stomach. Her hand reached out and found nothing but bed sheets. Sam was gone, this morning was already shit. Mia sat up and looked around for him. Sam wasn't in the room either. Mia got up slowly, savoring the glow of a good night. She couldn't be mad at Sam, he wasn't perfect and would learn quickly.

Mia realized she needed a set of rules. Instructions for Sam to always follow even when she wasn't near him. The first would never leave her side unless instructed he could. Mia pushed that away. That threw too many wrenches into life. Safety first, that was a good rule. They needed a safeword.

Mia started to roll the duvae back but was assaulted by the winter. It brought people together, so where was her partner? She braved the cold air and walked across her carpeted floor to her wardrobe, pulling out the silk robe that she had worn the day after she brought Sam home. Mia wrapped herself in the robe keeping herself warm, the house was cool but she may crank up the heating. She had kept it low because she thought making it cold would make Sam come for her but it had no effect. He went all serious and thought that having sex would kill him. There was something he wasn't telling her.

Mia looking in her bathroom mirror ready to fancy up but decided not to. She didn't feel the need to make herself look more appealing for Sam, sex was definitely not the reason he was still here. She tied the robe conservatively and headed downstairs to find out where Sam had run off to. As she walked down the stairs she peeked into the kitchen and saw him just starting to cook. He had his earbuds plugged in again but was still in his pajamas. Mia's mind wandered back to last night, Sam was her's now. He submitted to her will, letting her dictate how he looked, how he felt when she ran her hand over his skin. As Mia got closer she saw the hickey still there, it would remain at the base of his neck, a sign of belonging. She had some ideas about more permanent and physical signs of ownership, but that would come later. But it was soon, those things were no longer a possible future, they were certain events now.

Mia leaned over him and kissed his neck holding onto his shoulders. He turned quickly and wasn't as startled or afraid as much as he would have been a day ago. Sam put down the pan and spatula and unplugged his earbuds. He just smiled, then Mia realized he was waiting for her, still afraid to speak. She could take his voice away, she could give it back; it thrilled her, that feeling of control. She pulled him in kissing him softly, ignoring his morning breath, her's was probably as bad. She pulled back and watched Sam as she did. His eyes were closed, enjoying her kissing him, and she soon as she pulled back his eyes opened and he started to do his normal shy thing, blushing and letting his gaze drop to the floor.

"Good morning Sam," Mia said and leaned against the countertop. She looked at him making it obvious she expected an answer.

"Good morning Mia," Sam said after a moment of hesitation.

There he was, back to normal. Now there was a clearly defined submissive part of him; when he silent Sam was completely hers. His world revolved around her and she loved it. Just the two days she spent needing him was too long, she wanted him to need her as much as she did. That goal was met, he overcame whatever was stopping him from being sexual for her.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up, I just wanted to make you breakfast."

Mia put two and two together and realized that the reason she woke up was that Sam had left just a few minutes earlier. To anyone else, any other boyfriend, she would be embarrassed that she couldn't sleep well without them at her side, but she was in control here. She didn't have to apologize for things like that, she didn't have to be embarrassed for being herself. And most definitely didn't have to wake up without him.

"About that, I like to wake up with-" Mia paused for a moment, what should she call him? Boyfriend? Lover? Slave? She decided to go titleless for now. "-you next to me. I don't want you getting up unless I tell you to."

A little stern, but this had to progress to where she wanted. Sam had already shown an affinity for following instructions. She had to bank on that being apart of his personality and a way that he felt towards her all the time. Laura had been right. Sam never questioned her but did want to take it slower, there was also no chance he would try for dominance.

"Okay," Sam answered. He went back to preparing breakfast without a complaint. He was a fast learner, she didn't know what changed it from the two times he performed cunnilingus, maybe it was her being just a little tipsy. Maybe the bondage. She hoped it was just him learning how to please and wanting to be able to do it better.

Mia first found the speaker and plugged his phone in. Music relaxed him and she liked it enough, something wordless came on and it drifted into the background. She turned and made something in the kitchen she was good at, coffee. She pulled out two mugs and coffee grinds. She would do it right, she liked being treated like a queen, but she didn't need that 24/7 and Sam needed a break every now and then. Plus it was nice to just do something with him that wasn't physical. Normal relationship things, the type of things that made her forget that she had paid for him. She started to make it when Sam piped up again.

"I'm actually more of a juice or tea person, I've never liked coffee."

Mia smiled, "What do you like to drink? No alcohol, no coffee. Next, you're going to tell me you don't like soda."

Sam laughed, a small one but still. Music to her ears. His voice was one people paid to hear, and it had a texture to it that was relaxing, just nice to listen to. His singing career probably didn't hurt his oral skills. Mia had a moment of clarity and looked at his fingers, long, slender, but powerful. A pianist hands, they probably didn't feel bad either. She took a mental cold shower and focused on just spending time with him. She started the coffee machine for herself and put his mug back, grabbing a glass. In the fridge, she found some apple juice that he must have picked out. She poured his glass and set it on the table. She grabbed a set of plates, forks, and knives and set the table with Sam at her side. She never liked the idea of sitting across from someone that you're intimate with, she especially wanted Sam near her. Mia yearned for him every moment he wasn't within her reach, and she had something for that. A simple toy that didn't have a large physical effect, but had a huge mental one. She had two goals for today, a collar and a safe word.

Mia looked back at him and caught him staring, he blushed more and went back to cooking. Maybe a third goal, the first night they met he asked why, why him. Mia had given him a meaningless answer of 'you're cute', but she wanted to ask him the same question. The first night he was so uncomfortable, like a fish out of water wanting nothing except to be left alone. He was completely different now, he was like her. Needing someone, and that someone was her and only her. The third goal for today was to find out why.

Mia planned out what she wanted to do to find his limits. She decided on more bondage than before, nothing groundbreaking but moving forward.

******

Sam

It felt different to be so near to Mia, a good different opposed to being without her like the rest of yesterday. She had this aura of comfort that he needed, and when he wasn't in it, it was all he could think about. They had started to slow down, Mia was mostly finished. She seemed to eat fast, Sam had learned to eat slowly for the program, but that he should always try to match other's speed.

He wanted to ask her questions, just about her. He knew her personality, but not her history, or her friend groups. Sam had presumed she had work friends, but other than Laura he wasn't certain. But talking when in her presence felt like climbing a mountain, starting the conversation that is. Answering felt natural, a call and response. Mia was pretty invested in breakfast though, she was loving the eggs. They were scrambled since he didn't know how she liked them and tried to make them not so basic. As for the sausages, they were long gone. She also seemed to be gaining confidence, he threw her off and they were both lost. Now it seemed like she had a plan. That as where Sam would start.

"So what's the plan for today?" Sam asked after talking himself in and out of talking.

"I just want to stay at home really, yesterday was not fun," she smiled and kissed his forehead. "The day that is, the evening was lovely."

Pride surged through him, he had made her happy after a long day. It must have shown because Mia giggled a little. He took that time to search for another topic, Sam went for the classic 'ask about work' approach.

"So how was work, I still don't know what you do."

"Stressful," Mia said with her mouth full. She quickly chewed and swallowed to continue. "I'm a hardware engineer and I'm working on a new laptop, I had a prototype ready to tested but the marketing team pushed the release date and it turned out to have defects. So I remodeled it and had it ready as soon as I could. I'm charging them up the ass for it though." She smiled, an inside joke Sam had missed. "What about you, when's the next rehearsal?"

"We get the new music Monday, but I played around yesterday on my keyboard," he wiggled his fingers. "Have to keep my chops in shape."

"Did you sing too?"

"Yeah, a little. I'm trying to find some more things to sing, Caroline picked out the songs last time and I want to find some songs myself." That seemed to please Mia. So much of her was a mystery to Sam. She always turned the conversation to him, digging for information, but Sam just wanted to learn about her.

***

Sam stood in the shower looking at himself. He was completely smooth excluding his extremities. Mia had told him to shower because the cream was absorbed into him now, she was showering in her room too. She was getting a little forceful, starting to give orders. It felt strangely relieving to have her instructions, he didn't have to guess his way through a relationship when he had a roadmap. He didn't know the details of the day, but she gave him enough to complete the immediate task.

He finished lathering himself with body wash but stopped when his hands went downward. The memory of her hands made him shiver, but his hands were stuck, unable to touch himself. The region Mia was so concerned about owning. It took Sam a while to get past the mental barrier, he kept telling himself she didn't want to micromanage every detail and he should take steps to minimize the work she had to put into him. He finished the shower and dried quickly. She kept the cream so Sam had to shave like normal. Rachel had wanted him to grow some facial hair, even bought him testosterone supplements and a gym membership. She got pissed when he didn't even lift weights, he just liked the treadmill. He finished his morning routine anticipating what was to come. He pulled on a soft t-shirt and closed his eyes, his mind wandered back remembering her hands on him. He pulled on a pair of boxers and the same feeling, his skin ached for her touch and ate everything that felt remotely like it. He put on a pair of jeans and socks since the floor refused to warm up. He looked at himself in the mirror in the room, it had a little light on it. He had tried to play it off but the first time he saw them creeped him out. If felt oppressive and suffocating, now it was more like wrapping himself in bedsheets. Warm, comfortable, and impossible to leave. The cameras almost comforted him, almost.

His phone buzzed and he picked it up, a message from Clint.

C- "Success, you probably don't want to know the details. But she liked being treated as a person. Turns out being a dominatrix doesn't exclude her from being objectified, it makes it worse."

He smiled and replied.

S- "Yeah you're advice went well too. Mia's been holding back and I helped her do what she wanted, and it went great."

Sam hoped that Clint wouldn't text him back so he could spend the whole day in peace with Mia. He remembered the feeling of wanting to be alone with someone, it felt so warm and cozy when she was around. When she wasn't, nothing felt right. Rachel had called him less of a man because of it, but Mia was different.

Sam stepped outside and Mia wasn't in sight. He didn't hear her shower on but her door was closed. A panic attack set on, Sam was without direction. His mind searched to answers when her door opened calming his mind. He didn't know what to for three seconds and his world fell apart. Sam wanted to hug her, feel her arms around, and tell her to never leave him.

She looked at him and smiled approvingly. Sam never had to hide with her, she accepted who he was. He didn't have to put on the mask someone else had chosen for him. Mia was wearing something similar to him, a worn t-shirt and a thicker pair of leggings. She walked to him and her arm wrapped around his body pulling him along with her. It felt so nice to follow her. They went down the stairs and straight to the couch where Sam had fallen asleep last night. He had put the plate away from last night but left the blanket on the couch. The couch faced a TV that he had yet to turn on, to the right was the front door. There were no ground level windows, only tall ones people couldn't see through. He liked that Mia valued her privacy at least. It was theirs now, he could be himself without anyone judging them.

Mia sat on the couch lounging like last night, then beckoned him to follow suit with the blanket. Without any hesitation, he cuddled into her arms relishing the relief she brought him. He would never have to be told twice when trying to please her. It made them both happy. In seconds they were in position, Mia lying on her back holding Sam close against her, he held his head up entranced by her eyes. He felt her hand on the back of his head playing with his hair, it slowly pressed down locking him into a kiss. Sam was getting used to her tongue, he let her play with his, it felt so good to let someone take control. All the fear of trying to know what to do was gone.

The kiss was broken and Mia shifted a bit more, Sam ended up with his head laying on her breasts turned toward the TV, her hand returned to his head just running through his hair. Mia turned on the TV and started a movie. Sam instantly recognized it as Singin' in the Rain, his eyes lit up but he didn't move. He wanted to stay there but Mia had seen his excitement.

"You like my movie choice?" Mia asked. He could hear her smiling.

"Yeah, I love musicals, especially old ones."

"I've got a confession to make though, I've always wanted to watch them but I never could find the time."

"Well, I'm happy to be a reason for you to watch them. I really like Cosmos, he has a great number."

***

Sam hummed along with the end credits, he'd always liked older things which contrasted his area of study. He liked walking into his dorm and seeing a record player next to a top of the line computer running a complex program. Rachel was never good at handling fragile things and when she broke it, he sold all of his records and tried to let bygones be bygones. He had always thought she did that on purpose, she didn't like older music.

"Sam, can I ask you a question?" Mia asked and it shook Sam a little. He leaned up off of her leaving their faces just far enough to speak to each other.

"Of course, " Sam answered trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

It took her a second to figure out how to phrase the question.

"Why are you still here? I haven't been the best for you."

A simple question with a deeper meaning, he had moved in immediately. Normal couples waited until it got serious, not a couple days into it. But it was never conventional and he hoped it never would be. The reason Sam panicked, was not the meaning behind the question, it was that he didn't have an answer. He knew what he would do for her, he knew that he didn't want to be without her. But why? He didn't know. He knew the symptoms but not the cause. His mouth opened and closed without any ideas to follow up on.

"You don't know do you?" Mia asked reading his mind. It was nice to not have to find the words to tell her things, they connected on some level. But she looked really sad, it was a horrible thing for someone not to have a reason to spend time with them. "That's alright."

"No, it's not," Sam said shaking his head. "I can't explain why, but I know I-". There it was, the cliff he had to dive over. She said that he loved her at some point earlier, but neither of them had actually said it. Sam wanted nothing else but to make her happy, but that felt like too big of a jump. His selling point was that he was shy and there was no way he could gather up the courage to say it first. Sam settled on

Verano
Verano
71 Followers