Trained to FaceFuck

Story Info
At the end of the day you demand a rough facefuck from whore.
2.7k words
4.07
35.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in after a day in the office and move through the living room to the kitchen. Immediately you notice her leaning over the dining room table reading a magazine as she is eating yogurt. Resting on her elbows, you pause and watch her as she lifts the creamy white vanilla yogurt to her pink full lips. There is no for lip gloss, she is just a natural beauty. Her back is arched and her curvy round ass pushed out. You know she does not try to, but you cannot help feel the sexual energy surging off of her. How you landed such innocence in a submissive you will never know.

She tilts her head and glances up, spoon still in her month as the corners of her mouth widen into a smile. "Is everything ok Sir?" she says as she notices you standing in the doorway with coat and briefcase still in hand.

"No, just happy to be home and see my favorite girl," you say as you walk over to kiss her on the forehead. Your lips touch her forehead and linger as you feel her silky cool skin. Her ass wiggles and she moves slightly underneath you. Somehow you feel her smile and you ask, "How was your day?"

With your leather briefcase now on the table you walk to the other side and lean down beside her as she recalls her day of completing the tasks you assigned. Her creamy mounds in your peripheral view take your eyes from her face and you cannot help but look. You feel your pants start to tighten against your trousers. Your sub tilts her head slightly up and you see her big brown eyes glancing up at you as she catches you staring. A sly grin comes over her face with the silver spoon still in her mouth and a bit of creamy yogurt resting on her pink lips. She pulls the spoon from her mouth, licks her lips, and shifts in your direction.

"You are such a good girl. That was a long list and I am impressed," you say and lean in to kiss her. Your hand brushes against her long fingers.

"Sir, may I sit?" she asks.

"No, but you may kneel beside me" you say as you move out the chair next to her and take a seat. Once settled you watch as she lowers beside you. She adjusts her feet under her round ass and spread her knees wide. You immediately smell her sweet scent. You smile down, grab the paper and begin eating the meal she prepared.

"Sir?" She asks during your first bite.

You glance down at her with a frown on her face. Her eyes widen and a lump slides down her narrow new as you watch her swallow hard. She looks to the ground, avoiding eye contact and softly says, "No talking to Master during meals."

"Correct," you say. Immediately her hands move outstretched in front of her with her ass in the air as she assumes her punishment position and dinner is finished in silence.

One finished you instruct her, "You may speak girl."

Face still not an inch the cold hardwood she says with hesitation, "I forgot that I am off work tomorrow, state holiday, and was wondering if you needed help. I would much rather spend the day with you then sitting home alone."

You pivot in the chair and lean down. Your hand cups her chin and you guide her up from the floor as you stand yourself. The coral colored low-cut tank top allows a nice inch and a half of cleavage to show. You look back down and see her eyes silently pleading you to take her tomorrow to your work.

You take a deep breath, "Of course you can come to work tomorrow. I have a few sites I need to visit and I think you could be helpful. Let us go and make sure you have something professional to wear."

She jumps up and wraps her arms tightly around you and kisses your cheek. Again you are reminded of her large chest as it presses against you. Your arms are low around her waist as you hands clasp behind her and give her a squeeze that lets her feel your hardening cock that is pressing tightly against your trousers. She makes an excited quick gasp. She walks in front of you as you both head to her closet. Her perfect ass in those jeans in those tight jeans you love.

"Ok, now let's look in that closet of yours," you say.

"Well I know I have to look really professional Sir. Hmmmm," she says and turns away from you to look through her closet. You sit on the bed and smiles as you enjoy her ass is in your face. You see her bite her full bottom lip as she moves back and forth across the closet your cock cannot help but stiffen.

"Oh look, I have this nice black pencil skirt and what about this top?" she asks.

"I do not know, what is that little hole in the front? I think it might show too much and believe me, I do not want anyone looking at you," you say.

"Sir, it is really professional. I promise, please it is my favorite," she asks as her eyes widen and lower lip sticks out ever so slightly. She sees the disbelief in your face and grabs the bottom of her low-cut tank top. She inches her way out of the shirt. Your eyes start at her stomach and move upward to staring at her firm large breasts in a red lacy bras.

"Everything ok Sir?" She inquires.

"Yes of course. I just forgot I had you wear that bra today and I am very pleasantly surprised. You have nice things and allows look good for me" you say as you wink. Your cock stiffens even more.

She slips the shirt on and it hugs in all of the right places. The little keyhole opening in the front. It hints at cleavage but you guess it is still professional. Either way you want to have that view the entire day and decide that you will just give dirty looks to everyone that smiles at her. Stiffening again...

"You can wear it, but you need to put on a cardigan," you say as you get up and move past her. Your body brushes against her sideways and it happens. Your thick hard cock brushes against her hip. You hold your place, knowing that you both feel it. Her plump pink lips are parted just a bit as you look at her surprised expression. Both of your faces relax and you feel her hip lean into you ever so slightly.

"Always such an appetite Sir. I swear after two times today I thought you would be good for the night," she teases playfully.

Your hands now touching hers as you hand her the cardigan, your bodies face each other. "I cannot help it, you always seem to turn me on..."

All of a sudden you notice what she is wearing.

Her more than ample breasts show as round mounds beneath the thin red lace. Her nipples nice and erect, looking ready for anything. Her boy short panties tight edged with the thinnest lace. You are tempted, but know that it is already 11pm and it is a bad idea because you would be going until 1am.

You regrettably say, "It is going to be a long hard day for the both of us, why don't we both go to bed." You see her pout a bit, but playfully smack her ass, which did not help your cock that has been hard all night.

...

Once in bed you cannot help but to pull her close. Being about 6inches shorter than you, your sub fits perfectly against you. Feeling her hard nipples through the thin lace against your hairy chest springs your cock to life.

You both feel it. You both notice it.

You wrap your hand around her, starting low at the crack of her ass that you love to spread so much. You slide your hand up the small of her back, you can feel her shiver under your touch as you tickle her spine. Between her shoulder blades you move upward and gently, but firmly, grab the back of her neck. You hold her there by the neck and feel her tense by your gripe.

She started breathing harder, her hot breath hitting your chest. You grab a handful of her hair and force her head back. Her once closed eyes slowly open as you both make eye contact. Her plump lips are parted slightly, you flash back to her with the creamy white yogurt on her lips from before and you cannot help but replace the yogurt with something she finds much more tasty and filling.

You get an evil smirk on your face. She smiles and moves in to push her lips against yours. You tighten your grip and push her head and neck forcibly back. You tickle her earlobe with your tongue and then lick down her neck. Your gentle touch causes her to let out a sigh, but that quickly changes to a gasp as you sink your teeth into her soft delicate skin. The area where her neck meets her shoulder is such a sweet spot.

You continue to grip her neck, your teeth still pressing hard against her skin, and you use your free hand to push yourself off and her and the bed. You stand beside the bed. You look at your beautiful sub and glance down to see to her erect nipples. Moving your eyes further down you see the start of the wetness between her legs as she squeeze them together and move her hips slightly.

You point to the ground, "Show me what you have been practicing my sweet girl."

She bites her lower lip, looks down to the ground, and moves off of the bed. She moves exactly two feet in front of you and kneels as she clasps her hands behind her back, which only elevates and sticks out her prominent breasts and hardened nipples. Her knees are together and legs crossed perfectly underneath her. After a quick look upward to see you smile at her, she lowers her head and focuses her gaze downward.

You lean down and whisper in her ear, "Good girl."

You take your foot and move her knees apart as wide as they go. Her pussy is wetter now you notice. You chuckle, "I can smell your sweet scent from here; you must love kneeling for me."

"Yes Sir," she quietly replies.

You reach down, take her chin in your head and tilt her head up. You see the mark you left on her neck reddening quickly and you reach out to touch the puffy skin. She takes a breath in and holds it, you know it must hurt and be tender.

With her head still up she resumes eye contact with you and says "Thank you Sir for marking me. I enjoy your roughness and when you use my body freely." You smile, "Good, because that is just what I am about to do."

Very quickly you move in between her knees. Before she can say a single word you reach down and grab her chin with your thumb and forefinger as you forcibly open her mouth. With a sense of urgency push your cock in her mouth. Both of your hands quickly grab the back sides of her head and move her head back and forth over your cock.

You feel her lips firmly circling around your thick cock as she takes you, showing you how aroused she is by sucking your cock. Her tongue flat and sliding along you. You feel your head hit the opening of her throat. The slick wet smoothness of the back of her throat. You hear and feel her gag several times-you push deeper and pause with your smooth head tickling the back of her warm slick throat.

You resume moving her head Rigorously back an forth. He mouth moves with you for a bit, as if she did not want to let you go. Standing before her, your fingers tangled in her curls you allow her to take lead.

She looks up at her as she moves her lips towards your cock. She sucks your head and her lips move over the ridge of where your head meets your shaft over and over. You see the tip of her tongue sticking out as she tickles the tip of your cock. You moan and feel your pre-cum leak. She hungrily sucks you the tip of your cock. She moves away, looking up at you and licks her lips to ensure not a drop was missed. While playing was nice, you need to be in her fully.

Again you grab the back of her neck and push your cock into her mouth. You move quickly back and forth.

You feel her hands move to steady herself against your thighs as you quicken your pace, but you swat them away, "Keep your posture."

You resume and feel the fast growing throbbing of your cock. Deeper your cock moves as you feel the back of her throat repeatedly.

You feel the tears run down her face and her cheeks get pressed against you and hear her gagging. Not only do you love it, but you know you have been training her to take this. You can sense her arousal as she pushes her body further and further to please you.

You push her head on your cock one last time and hold her there as you cum. It shoots at the back of her throat. You feel her swallow multiple times as she drinks your seed. Even though she is stuffed you can feel her that slightly vibrate and hear a soft moan.

With your last spasm and last ounce of cum you slowly pull out of her mouth. Her lips wrap more tightly around your cock to ensure every last drop is left into her mouth.

Gasping for air we arms extend out in front of her as she falls forward trying to breath. You rub her back and whisper, "You have made me proud my girl."

She looks up at you and licks her lips repeatedly and she swallows the last of you. After a minute she readjusts herself and resumes her position in front of you. You very quickly clean up and move back in front of her to stroke her tilted head several times before grabbing her chin and raising her head to meet your eyes.

"You enjoy being face-fucked very much, don't you?" you ask, of course already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Sir," she whispers.

"Say it. Tell me what you are," you say in a firm voice..

"I do enjoy being face-fucked Sir and I am very much your cum slut, Sir," she says shyly. She has difficulty maintaining eye contact and begins to fidget.

You know it is difficult for her to say and you accept her soft spoken admission. You motion her up and guide her to the bed. You lay her down, tuck her in, and then climb in behind her. With your body pressed against her, you hold her tight. You whisper, "What are you thinking about?"

"I am thinking about my body Sir. My pussy is dripping wet, my skin is sensitive to the touch, and I struggle to not move my hips against you. I feel as though I could have reached down and cum with you so quickly. Having you in my mouth is such a turn on, my body exposed, my head being guided by you, and my mouth being used as a vehicle," she describes, being much more articulate now that she is facing away from you.

"And how does that make you feel?" you ask.

"I enjoy feeling like your property Sir, your personal means of pleasure. I enjoy when you make me orgasm Sir, I do, but I also enjoy it all being about you as well. It makes me feel truly submissive" she explains.

"Good girl" you say. You give her a tight squeeze and kiss the back of her head.

"Now let us get some sleep. It is going to be a very long day tomorrow. I have a lot of tasks planned for you my sweet girl" you say.

Unlike her, you did not forget she is off tomorrow and have plans to showing her off to a good old friend of yours.

What a surprise it will be...