Trained to Have Transvestic Fetish

Story Info
Husband trained to have a severe fetish.
4.1k words
4.55
124.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Everyday2
Everyday2
255 Followers

A Problem to Solve

I have known for years that my husband of 17 years was intensely interested in panties and just loved seeing panty lines or exposed lace on women when we were out and about. It kind of made me mad that he would so blatantly stare at other women like that, especially since I usually wore sexy panties myself that I wanted him to notice. I wanted to better understand his obsession, so I did a little research on why men are so attracted to panties and lingerie, and discovered an interesting thing called a transvestic fetish. That is where a guy experiences intense sexual arousal when wearing female clothing, most particularly sexy lingerie.

The articles I found explained that the fetish usually involves the guy putting on panties, stockings, garter belts, baby dolls, and even high heels all of which trigger intense sexual arousal. The more sexy the items the better, so lace, satin, pink, ruffles, and bling all are the best for the guy to wear. The guy comes to relate wearing lingerie and seeing it on himself with sexual pleasure, and wearing lingerie causes his brain to release dopamine and other neurotransmitters which produce sensations of pleasure, relaxation, and sexual stimulation and arousal. Once a guy experiences these sensations, it becomes like an addiction and he can't resist putting on lingerie and masturbating, and is sexually aroused by the mere thought of lingerie. They become attracted to the lingerie itself and how it looks, not to the woman who may be wearing it.

I thought that my husband's behavior might be an indication that he could have this tendency. I also thought that it would be loads of fun if he had the fetish really bad so that I could use it to control him... That would keep him from looking at those young things with their tight pants and obvious panty lines! All he would be interested in was their panties and making himself cum...

So I devised a plan to train him to have a transvestic fetish, just like a pusher does with a new addict! My idea was to slowly start introducing panties and lingerie into our sex life, but by using it to make him get aroused and to cum, and to slowly increase what he wears until he was hopelessly addicted. I thought that if I continued to use more and more kinds of sexy lingerie to do this, and slowly getting him to put them on and have him see how they look on him, he would become conditioned and develop a transvestic fetish that I could use to my advantage.

The Journey Begins

Fortunately, we both are about the same size so he can wear my lingerie... But I did need to get him some silver strappy high heels that fit him. And I do need to go to VS for some new and sexy panties and lingerie for him that are new and different from what he has seen me wearing. So off I went to make my purchases... And I was successful in all of them! I got him three pairs of VS panties called The Lacy in the cheeky cut, a garter belt, some stockings, and a white lace baby doll nightie. I stopped at Payless Shoes, and they had just the shoes in a size 12! Silver strappy heels with a one inch platform and five inch heels.

Step one was to make him relate panties to sexual satisfaction. I started to jack him off using panties to help stimulate him. I held them in my hand while I worked him up and down slowly, I wrapped them around his balls and cock, I rubbed them on his chest and legs... It was clear that he enjoyed all this attention, and we always ended with him cumming as I jacked him off. I did this to him at least once a day for about a month, to the point that he was grabbing a pair of panties from my drawer and handing them to me when we started to have sex.,

One night we had had a few drinks, I was giving him a hand job while he was standing up. He was really getting into it pushing into the panties I had in my hand. I had another pair of white lace boy short panties on the ground near us. I slowly lifted one of his legs a little and slipped his foot through the leg opening. He didn't notice that I had done it, and I slowly put his other foot through the other leg opening. I stopped jacking him off for a few seconds and slid the panties up and pulled them into place, then immediately started rubbing his erection through the lace.

When he looked down and saw what he was wearing, he looked at me a little confused and I told him that it was OK, he looks hot in them! He started thrusting his cock into my hand through the lace and quickly had a huge orgasm, filling the front of the panties with cum! Once he came, I slid the panties down, patted his ass, and licked what cum was still on his cock. He told me that the panties were fun and felt good, but he didn't think he should wear them. I said it was fine - it's just between us and it looked like he enjoyed it, to which he agreed. I was making good progress with him!

A few days later, we were in the bedroom fooling around and he asked me to get some panties for him. More progress! He likes them enough to ask for them! So I got a pair of the new ones I bought at VS - satin cheeky The Lacies, white lace trim around the waist and legs and white satin with small orange spots. I have some of these myself and know they are very sexy and squeeze your ass nicely when you wear them. My plan tonight was to get them on him, and let him see himself wearing them in the mirror while I jerked him off. This would really get him connecting panties with sexual pleasure!

So I came back and held them up, asking if he liked them. He said he did, and I told him that I had got them just for him, along with some other stuff. He thanked me, and said that he was just into the panties to get off. That was good from the standpoint that he now associated panties with getting off, but also meant I had more work to do.

I started rubbing them on his cock, and asked him if he wanted to put them on. He hesitated, but admitted that he wanted to wear them. I handed them to him and told him to put them on. He stepped into them and pulled them up, and I saw home smile as they nestled into place and worked their magic on his ass. He immediately started to get hard and reached down to rub himself.

I told him that he really looked hot in them, and pulled him over to the full length mirror so he could see. He looked long and hard, turning around to see himself at different angles, even bending over to see his lace pantied ass. It was clear he liked what he saw, and he was masturbating himself at this point. I just let him go and watched, and he soon came while looking at himself wearing the panties. After he finished, I scooped up some of his cum from the panties and put it to his lips telling him to lick, which he did! At this point, I knew he was on the slippery slope to becoming a transvestic fetishist, just as I wanted!

Hook, Line, and Sinker

Over the next couple of months, I continued giving him all kinds of sexy, frilly, lacy panties to put on and made sure he saw himself in the mirror, and came each time he had them on. Anytime we were in a mall or department store, I would also make it a point to take him to VS or through the lingerie department at department stores and buy him a pair of panties. He got to where just being in the store looking at lingerie would cause him to get hard, and I would just smile and rub him a little.

As he became more accustomed to putting them on when we had sex, I began to tell him to just leave them on while he sleeps. He often did, and soon was sleeping in panties every night. And every morning, when the inevitable morning hard on came, I would jack him off while he still had his panties on.

Then one morning after he had showered and was dressing for work, I suggested that he should just wear panties under his clothes, as no one but us will know, and they would make home feel sexy all day long... He thought about it for a bit, and agreed! So he slipped on a nice pair of red VS boy shorts, and got dressed over them. After he left, I gathered all his male underwear and threw them away. I now had him in panties 24/7!

The next morning when he opened his underwear drawer, he looked at me and asked me what was up with his underwear? I told him that since all he was wearing now was panties, there was no reason to have anything but that in the drawer. He hesitated, and said he guessed that was true. There were probably 25 different pairs in the drawer of all cuts, colors, and materials, and I watched to see what he would do to select a pair by himself. Up till now, I had been handing him a pair each morning, and I wanted to see what he would select left on his own.

I knew he liked the VS Lacies, and sure enough he grabbed a pair with black lace trim and white satin with small black spots. They fit his ass so nice! And he immediately got hard when he picked them up, so after he put them on I pulled his cock out the leg hole and made him cum into my hand, letting him lick it off and swallow it when he was done. He repositioned himself in the panties, got dressed, and went to work.

Taking it to the Next Level

One time, we were in a VS near closing time. There were no other customers around and we were browsing the panties. He had found a pair in the Sexy Little Things line that he really liked - hot pink lace with a satin panel in the front and back. I was holding them when this cute sales assistant came up and asked if we needed any help. I said maybe, and that we were looking for something sexy for him to wear. He looked at me in fear, and turned bright red! I held them up to him and wondered aloud if they would fit.

The associated was smiling big time, looked around, and asked if he would like to try them on. I answered for him and said yes, and that he would keep the panties he was wearing on as he tried them. It was clear that he was a little worried, but the assistant said it is ok, we get a lot of men in here shopping for themselves. And I secretly wanted to see how he would react o other women knowing he wore panties.

So we went to the dressing room, he stripped down to the white lace French cut bikini he was wearing, and put the new panties on. They fit fine and he was fully erect as he now was from even thinking about panties. I then opened the door wide to step out, leaving it open hoping the associate would see him. As it happened, she was standing right there with a nightie for him to try that she thought matched the panties. She got a full view of his hard on in the two pairs of panties, and said he looked very nice! He was embarrassed, but didn't try to cover up...

She held up the nightie and said she thought he might like it since it matched, and suggested that if he wanted the panties, which I said he did, to take off the others and try the nightie with his new panties. He sheepishly agreed, and took off both pairs of panties, standing there with his hard on high in the air. He then pulled his new panties up, and slipped on the nightie. He melted when he saw himself in the mirror, and turned around several times to look.

The associate was watching the whole time, and I told her he liked lingerie, but was subject to making a mess since he has a transvestic fetish. At that point he couldn't contain himself and started rubbing himself through the panties. To my amazement, the associate said she didn't want him to mess up the panties, and went down on him pulling the front of the panties down so she could suck him. She looked at me and I nodded OK, and he came in her mouth in about 30 seconds! I told her not to swallow or spit, but to kiss him and give it to him, which she did as he swallowed. And yes, we bought the outfit!

When we got to the car, he was still very aroused, so I had him strip down and put the new panties and nightie on, telling him he had one more orgasm to go before we went home. He was instantly hard, and I had him drive around to the back of the mall and get out of the car. Then I locked the doors and tossed the keys about 50 feet away. He was worried and asked what I was doing! I told him to go get the keys, or he would be stranded out here like this.

He hurried over to get the keys just as a car with three girls in it approached! They stopped, and you could hear excited giggling and laughing as they watched him walk back to the car, his ass wiggling in the lingerie. They all had the cellphone cameras going fast and furious as he walked by. He had this embarrassed and excited look on his face as he went around to the other side of the car where they couldn't see, and they drove off hooting and making cat calls!

When they were gone and he got in the car, I could see he had had a big orgasm, as his panties were filled with cum. He never even touched himself! I scooped some of his cum up and put it to his lips, and he licked it up like he had been trained to do. When he reached for his pants, I told him to just drive home in his new outfit, and locked his clothes in the trunk. So off we went through the city, with traffic lights and all, to head home. I am certain that people saw him at least twice at red lights, since they would be standing next to the car, see him wearing a nightie, and then look in. No one said anything though...

Let's Try On More Lingerie

The next night, I just left a pair of the VS panties (pink lace with white lace trim) on the bed. I also left the pair of silver strappy high heels I bought along with his new nightie under the edge of the bed along with a pair of black seamed lace top stockings. I was waiting for him in a red lace baby doll, thong, and red platform heels when he came into the bedroom. I didn't say anything, but just leaned back on the pillows and nodded at the panties. He immediately stripped off and put them on! I noticed that he was instantly aroused, which was a good sign! I went over to him at the foot of the bed and began rubbing him through the panties.

He was really in to it, and I saw his pre-cum making a wet spot in the front of his panties. At that time, I pushed him down into a sitting position at the foot of the bed and grabbed the stockings. He was rubbing himself and watching me as I rolled the first one up and placed it over his foot. He did not resist as I slid it up his leg and smoothed it out, and I did the other leg in the same way. Then I pulled the nightie out and slipped it over his head, securing the spaghetti straps on his shoulders.

Once the lingerie was on, I pulled him up and took him to the mirror to see how he would react. He looked and looked, and turned around to see his ass, thrusting it out several times to see how he looked in the lace panties, stockings, and nightie. It was clear to me that he really liked the whole experience, so I grabbed the heels thinking now or never!

When he saw me carrying the high heels to him, he looked perplexed but was so turned on by what he was wearing that he didn't say anything. As I lifted his first foot up and slipped the high heel on, he smiled and helped me with the second one. Then he went back to the mirror, and almost immediately came when he saw himself! This time he caught his cum in his hand and he lifted it to his own lips just like I had been doing recently and licked it up. This is way more than I expected!

That night he left the panties, stockings, and nightie on to sleep. In the morning, he had a huge erection while still wearing them and I gave him a hand job again catching his cum to let him swallow it. I'm thinking at this point that he is far gone into the fetish that my mission was accomplished!

Yet Another New Experience

That night when he gets home, I have a full lingerie set laid out on the bed for him. Panties, garter, stockings, baby doll, and the high heels. I noticed him checking them out as he headed to change out of his work clothes, panties included, which I really liked. I was in the same outfit that I had on the previous night, and just waited to see what happened. Sure enough, he came out of the bathroom nude and headed for the lingerie! He put everything on by himself, and then turned to me with a huge hard on and asked me what I thought? I told him I liked it, and asked him to go down to the kitchen with me to make a couple of drinks.

Once in the kitchen, we were mixing cosmos and I kept patting his ass and rubbing him through the panties. He was uncomfortable being dressed in lingerie and being down stairs at first, but seemed to loosen up after a bit. After mixing the drinks, we went back upstairs - boy did his ass looks good in that lace! And the heels - awesome!

He had stayed hard the whole time, and when we got upstairs he immediately laid me down, pulled my panties aside, and started licking my clit... I was so horny that when he started sliding his finger in and out while licking me I came right away. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had!

He was continuing to rub himself through his panties, and I figured that in the aroused state he was in and with a couple of drinks in him, I was going to try something new... I keep a vibrating dildo and some lube in my nightstand, and just wondered if maybe he would let me use it on him while he was dressed in lingerie and heels.

I reached over and got the dildo, turned it on, and started rubbing it on myself. I know he likes to watch me cum using it, and he was watching intently as he continued to rub himself. I inserted it and turned it on high, then started working it in and out of myself. I had a nice orgasm with him watching and knew that he was as turned on as he gets.

I moved the dildo over and started rubbing his cock with it through his panties, and he didn't resist at all. Then I moved it down to his balls and the sensitive area beneath them. Still no resistance. Then I rotated it around and pushed the tip a little on his rosebud. He looked at me and said he wasn't ready for that, but I just kept rubbing his cock and moving the dildo around on his opening.

I could tell he was close to cumming, so I grabbed the lube and dribbled some on the dildo. Then I pushed a pillow under his ass to lift him up a little, and spread his legs. He looked so hot, laying there in his lingerie and silver high heels! I slid his panties aside and began to slowly insert the dildo. He made a face at first, and I knew it must hurt a little. I told him to relax and let it happen, and then slid it in the rest of the way.

The expression on his face changed from one of pain to one of joy, and when I turned on the vibrator and angled it up to hit his prostate gland, he opened his mouth and let his head fall back. He was breathing heavy as I worked the dildo in and out of him. I had pulled his cock out of the front of his panties and was jacking him off with my other hand. There was pre-cum pouring out of him as he began thrusting on the dildo. Suddenly, he raised his hips up and had a massive orgasm, his cum shooting high up on his chest, with some landing on his face. I scooped it up with my finger and fed it to him, and he eagerly sucked on my finger as he swallowed it. He then collapsed while slowly rubbing himself and working the dildo in and out of himself.

When it was all over, we both just kept the lingerie on as we went to sleep. He told me that was the best orgasm he ever had, and that it felt so intense from the stimulation of the dildo that he definitely wanted to do that again.

The First Test

One afternoon a few days later we were out at a restaurant for a late lunch. It had an outdoor patio with wire chairs, and two women came and sat down near us. One was wearing thin white pants with a clear panty line of a very sexy lace thong. I saw my husband staring as she walked by... When she sat down she had her back to us and the thong peeked way up above her low-rise pants. It was clearly visible and had lots of lace and bows on it. He was almost hypnotized by the sight, and I watched as he immediately got hard in his own panties under his jeans. Soon, he couldn't resist the urge to reach down and rub himself, and other people nearby started looking uncomfortable. He excused himself for the restroom, and was back in about 10 minutes.

Everyday2
Everyday2
255 Followers
12