Trained to Please Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man is trained for 'service'.
5.2k words
4.44
120.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had arrived in Delaware by train, it had been seven years since I had last seen my aunt and uncle, and I could barely recognize them. Aunt Mary looked older and worried; Uncle Pete just looked old. Both in their mid-forties, they had taken me in upon my father's request that I complete my high school education elsewhere. I had got into trouble back home, and my father was convinced I had been influenced by the bad kids in my neighborhood. Truthfully, it was me who was the bad influence.

Uncle Pete helped me load my bags into the back of the van without once looking at my face. Aunt Mary climbed up into the middle seat from the side and then pointed her finger to the front seat, motioning to me to get in. The ride was mostly silent going back to the house, and I sensed that there was a great deal of stress between the two of them that had little to do with me. No doubt, I was only adding to their worries with my sudden arrival.

Once at the house, Aunt Mary walked me to my room and Uncle Pete followed with the rest of my bags. She went over the layout of the room- "This is where you'll sleep," and "This is where you'll put your socks,"-in great detail, making sure I understood how everything was supposed to be as long as I was in that room. I felt uneasy as she walked around pointing to this and to that, and I was convinced she was a bit crazy to expect me to adhere to such strict rules in what was to bemyroom.

Mary led me around the massive three-level house in much the same manner, explaining what I should do or not do, and generally what she expected. After five hours, the tour ended with her pudgy finger pointing at the stairs leading to the third level. "You don't go there. That's our room and nobody ever goes up those stairs except Pete or me. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it" I replied.

"That's good" Mary added, but I could see that she was not fully convinced that I understood her.

Later as I was getting ready for bed, Pete came in and sat down on the bed next to me as I was folding my shirts for the "shirts there" drawer. For the first time I noticed that he looked like an older version of my father, even though he was five years his junior. "Your Aunt Mary wasn't always like this. There was a time when she was more carefree and she smiled a lot. Something happened, Benny, somewhere down the line she became bitter and..and juststrangeand I have no idea why!" Pete sounded as if he was going to cry, and I remember that I was more uncomfortable at that moment then I had been since I stepped off the train.

"It's O.K. Uncle Pete. She aint so bad, and I'm sorry you guys had to get stuck with me." I had no idea what to say to him.

"Benny, I'm sorry you got stuck with us." And with that he grunted as he stood up and then walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

The next day I was starving when I awoke, and I went to the fridge, searching for a bite. "Did you wash your hands?" I heard Mary ask from directly behind me. I don't know why, maybe because of what Pete said the previous night, but I was scared to turn around.

"Um, yep" I lied.

"Turn around,NOW!!" she demanded. I turned at which point she grabbed my hands and turned them palms up. "You're a liar, Benny. You just lied to your Aunty and that can't be tolerated. I specifically told you last night to wash your hands before you went to the fridge. And did you? Hmmmm? No! And then you lied about it to boot. That makes you adirty liar!!" She almost screamed only inches from my face. "Don't you lie to me, boy!" she growled.

"I won't Aunt Mary...I'm sorry...I promise I won't do that again" I stammered, embarrassed and truly afraid of her.

"That's good" was her curt reply and she motioned me with that pudgy finger to sit at the table. "I'll fix you something" she said with a much calmer tone.

She made an incredible spread of eggs and sausage, breads, potatoes, fruits, and a warmed up quiche. She put a glass of orange juice in front of me and next to that a tablet. "That's a multi vitamin. You'll need to take these every so often to make sure you keep healthy" she explained. I took the vitamin with the juice and afterward she put a plate of food in front of me. I stared at the plate and then at Aunt Mary who stood before me waiting for me to dig in. "Well? Are you just going to stare at it or are you going to eat it?" she chortled.

She seemed impatient, and stood with one hand on her hip and with the other pointing at the plate. I noticed at that moment she was wearing a robe, and that it had parted slightly at the front enough for me to see a dark patch beneath a pair of silky see-thru panties. I quickly looked away in fear of being scolded and replied, "Did you still want me to wash my hands?" Without a word, Mary flitted her finger toward the bathroom, and I sped from the room to wash my hands.

Once in the washroom, I splashed water on my face to cool off. The sight of Mary's panties was inexplicably exciting. Mary wasn't exactly attractive. She was about 5'2" and maybe 140 pounds. She had olive-colored skin and brown eyes, and her hair was a light chestnut about shoulder length. Her saving feature was her smile, at least as I could recall from my preteen days. The water cooled me off, but the flushed feeling was still there, and I noticed that my cock was slightly hard. I managed to compose myself and go back to the table. Once there, Mary again inspected my palms. "Much better, but you didn't dry your hands." And with that she took my hands and rubbed them on the terry-cloth robe, right down the front across her breasts. "Now eat!" she said pointing to the plate.

I ate with my hard cock straining against my pajama material. I scooted myself under the table as far as I could, hoping to not be discovered, but found myself frequently repositioning myself to accommodate my cock. I had a hard-on that wasn't willing to go away. I wolfed down breakfast and waited for Mary to leave the room so I could leave to relieve myself. She stayed while I ate, reading her newspaper in between taking sips of coffee. She eventually got up when the gong of a doorbell rang in the next room. When she went to answer the door, I sped to my room to jerk myself dry. I came almost immediately after about ten or so strokes, splattering my face and chest with huge gobs of sperm. When Mary knocked on my door, I was wiping myself with a sock from the hamper. "I'm changing. I'll be right there" I said as calmly as I could.

"Well, hurry up," Aunt Mary called. "I have someone I'd like you to meet." I left the room still partially hard, but was safely clad in jeans and a long flannel shirt that hung loosely over my crotch.

"Benny I want you to meet Shirley Spalding. She lives next door and is a dear, dear friend of mine."

"Hello Mrs. Spalding. It's very nice to meet you." I said as eloquently as an eighteen year old could.

"HelloBenny!" she almost sang out, and then almost whispered "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, too."

I noticed that she was probably two or three inches taller than Mary, probably about fifty or so, but not at all unfit. Her hair was curly dark brown and short, and I remember thinking she looked just like a seventh-grade math teacher or perhaps a nurse.

"Shirley isn't married, Benny. You'll address her asMissSpalding or Doctor Spalding," Mary explained.

"Doctor? You're like a surgeon or something?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Oh, no! I am a medical doctor, but I practicepsychiatry" she again almost whispered.

"Oh. Why do they call you guys 'head shrinkers'?" I asked almost embarrassed at my own naivety.

"Well, Benny, I believe its small-minded people who came up with that one, and so it would make sense that they would say such a thing" she replied almost annoyed, but then followed in a sweet soft voice," But I'll promise you that your head will never shrink if I have my say so!" and then she winked and placed her hand on my cheek. I thought overall she was very nice.

My cock was still semi-hard, and for no reason I could imagine, was growing harder every second I stood there. "Benny, your Aunty said you've done some plumbing work before, is that right?" she queried.

"Yes Mrs...I mean, Dr. Spalding, I used to apprentice through my old school." I almost stuttered because I was concentrating on hiding my fully hard prick. Thankfully, my shirt still hid the bulge nicely.

"Great, I have work for you this weekend, if you're interested. Of course I'll pay you for your time!" she said with a smile and wink.

"Yes, ma'am. That would be great. Thank You!" I replied, genuinely glad.

"Ooh, Mary! He's so polite; he says 'ma'am' and everything! That's good!" she stated sounding impressed.

"Thatisgood!" Mary repeated.

I excused myself and said goodbye to Dr. Spalding. I felt good that they thought so highly of my politeness, and felt strangely but incredibly confident that I had impressed them both. I immediately went back to my room and again masturbated to climax, and again used the same dirty sock to clean myself up. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out this sudden loss of control over my horniness, but could only guess that it was because it had been three months since I fooled around with my ex-girlfriend.

The rest of the day I struggled with my erections, and when Uncle Pete came home from work and we sat down for dinner, he commented that I looked tired.

"Ifeeltired Uncle Pete." I stated.

"Jet lag, probably, or train lag...whatever" he answered nonchalantly, and then took a bite of his ham and chewed like a beaten man. After dinner I checked it in and masturbated for the fourth time of the day. The image in my head was still of Aunt Mary's open robe and see-thru panties. A mere half-teaspoon of semen was all that was left to ejaculate. I rolled over and slept like a log.

The next morning I awoke with Aunt Mary standing over me at the side of the bed. Her robe was again slightly parted, and again I saw a thick patch of hair pressing against a yellow pair of sheer panties.

"You ready to eat?" she asked.

"Yeah. What time is it?" I grumbled still half asleep.

"8:45. Time for some breakfast and your vitamin." My eyes stayed on her crotch for an extra two seconds before I rose to sit up. "I'll be there," I said, now more awake.

"O.K. Now what do you have todooo?" Mary sang. Her hands were planted on her hips and she stood there like she was almost impatient.

"Wash my hands and dry them" I answered, feeling like a child.

"That's good" she said with a smile and left the room.

My cock got almost immediately hard at the sight of her bush, and I now was certain that I would obsess over that image for the rest of the day. I cleaned and went to breakfast, making sure to sit before she saw my erection, and was again served juice with a vitamin, and a full hot breakfast that would have filled a horse. "Let me see your palms" she demanded. I turned them up with the backs of my hands on the table. She stood beside me with one hand on her hip and again her robe was slightly parted. It was all too much for an eighteen year old to bear.

"No! Stand up and show me!" she scolded. I then had no choice. I slowly rose and tried to keep my body bent over to help hide my hard-on. "What's wrong with you?" she snorted. "Stand up straight!" she demanded angrily. I stood up perfectly straight upon her command, and my cock did likewise. I had been made.

"Ah, yes! So that's what is happening!" she said excitedly. She gently cupped my cock underneath and gave it a few quick soft strokes and said "That's good" before instructing me to sit down. With one hand on her hip, her robe still parted, and that damned finger pointing to my meal, she croaked, "Eat it!", at which point I swallowed my vitamin and juice and began what was a great breakfast. My rock-hard cock was leaking as it strained against the material, but I ate as was demanded of me and waited for a chance to escape and jerk off my aching cock.

She got up from the table and I took leave to stroke myself in my room. I came very quickly and very much all over my chest. I cleaned myself and went to the living room hoping to avoid Aunt Mary. Mary was already there and instructed me to sit down with her finger pointing next to her.

"You feel embarrassed about what happened, don't you?" I nodded, ashamed. "Its hard to control when you're so young and you see what you saw." I tried to hide my embarrassment at knowing she knew I had looked. "You saw something you liked. That's good, Benny. You did what you were told. That's good. Then you went and probably relieved yourself. That'sverygood! That's very good Benny because you waited to do what you were toldbeforeyou went and masturbated. Right?" I nodded and felt more confident and maybe even less awkward.

"You may find this hard to believe, Benny, but I think things are going to work out here for you. You keep up this behavior and things will be better than satisfactory for you. Now, let's talk about what you saw." I tensed up at the thought of discussing my Aunt's underwear with her, but also felt like we needed to 'talk' about it, at least.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say.

"You're sorry? You're really sorry? You're sorry you saw something that made you feel good?" she pressed for an answer.

"Well, no.."

"Oh, so you'reNOTsorry, then?" she asked impatiently.

"I guess...I don't know!" I almost yelled. The conversation left me feeling like I was being accused, and worse, I felt guilty. Any new-found confidence I had was slipping away quickly.

"You looked at my cunt, and you liked it. You looked at my cunt, and you wanted it. You looked at my cunt, and it made you hard!!" she growled the list off quickly.

"Yes!" I was nearly in tears.

"Say it!! Say it!!!" she screamed, grabbing my ear and giving it a twist.

"I looked at your cunt and I liked it! I looked at your cunt and I wanted it! I looked at your cunt and it made me hard!" I yelled, wincing in pain.

"Show me!" she demanded, and I immediately stood up and pulled down my pants. My cock stood straight out and up. "That's good" Aunt Mary said, now quite calm. "Now just stand there for a while." I did as I was told, and Mary picked up a magazine and began to read. My cock bobbed and twitched all on its own, going through various stages of hardness, but basically staying erect.

After about 25 minutes or so, it started to soften to a semi-erect state. At that point Aunt Mary commanded, almost angrily, "Get it up, boy! You get that thing hard!!" and almost instantaneously I became erect again. "That's good" Aunt Mary chirped, and rose to leave the room. She would walk around the house doing different chores, and I just stood there, my cock bobbing to a silent song, Every now and then when I would soften, Mary would yell out, "Get that thing up!", and then go about her business as usual. After four hours, she came back to her spot on the sofa. "That's good. That's very good, Benny. Your training is coming along nicely." I didn't get what she meant by 'training', but my confidence was coming back.

The next morning I went through my usual breakfast routine, hard as a rock, and was reminded by Aunt Mary that I was to help Dr. Spalding next door. Uncle Pete looked at Mary quizzically, and Aunt Mary just sort of shrugged. "I'm going to fix her plumbing" I offered to Uncle Pete. He looked as if I had just told him I was going to fuck the cat.

"Plumbing, Mary? He's going to fix herplumbing? Is that what you planned for him?" I didn't get the gist of the conversation, but I knew something was up. My cock was too hard to go anywhere, so I jerked off, cleaned up, and left to go over to her house.

She answered the door before I had even knocked, and told me Aunt Mary called to tell her I was on my way. "Let me show you my plumbing problem!" she said almost in a whisper. She took my arm and escorted me to the kitchen where the cabinet under the sink lay open and the cabinet itself had been emptied. "It's wet down there. It's leaking. Can you fix my leak, Benny?" Dr. Spalding asked, almost in a throaty whisper.

"Let me see, I have to go down there and check it out." I said, trying to sound professional.

"By all means, go on down and check it out!" she almost cheered.

I went under the sink on my back and after quickly examining the pipes, could not find a leak.

"I don't see a leak, Dr. Spalding" I said loudly so as to be heard from below.

"Are you sure? You better look closely this time" she warned softly. I glanced in her direction and saw what she meant. She had worn a shorter than average tennis skirt that from my angle was now revealing a nicely trimmed pussy that I'm sure was quite moist.

Her finger pointed to her pussy and without hesitation I answered "Oh yes. Now I see it" and came out from under the sink.

She softly said "MmmmHmmm you found it. That's good!" and immediately I began to get stiff.

"You looked at my cunt, and you like it" she droned.

"Yes," I began to pant, "I looked at your cunt, and I liked it!" My prick hardened quickly.

"Say 'Yes, ma'am'!" she said a bit more forcefully.

"Yes ma'am, I looked at your cunt and I liked it!"

She continued with the chant, "You looked at my cunt and you want it!" she said in a darker voice than before.

"Yes ma'am. I looked at your cunt and I want it!" I was so hard my pants were tenting four inches from my groin.

"Benny, remove your clothes and go lay down on the living room floor-facing up" she coarsely instructed. I stripped off my clothes in front of her while she smiled on with approval. I walked to the living room and found a thin mattress waiting for me on the floor. At one end of the mattress were two very thick throw pillows. "Lay with your head between the two pillows" she said even more forcefully than before.

I laid down as I was told and awaited my next instructions. I wondered if this would be another 'wait around and be hard' session like the day before. I would soon find out that this was not going to be the case. Aunt Mary and Dr. Spalding both walked in about three minutes later. Aunt Mary helped Dr. Spalding undress while shifting her eyes back and forth from my cock to my face. I was eyeing Dr. Spalding's cunt, and hoping that this session would yield me some relief in that direction.

"Now, Benny, I think it's time we furthered your training. Everything that has happened to you at this point has been planned. Your aunt and I wanted to see if you could handle everything well. You have done remarkably well, I'm happy to say. We've been testing a new vitamin on you combined with some 'behavioral stimuli' you might say, and you-that is, your body- is doing very well. That's good" and again with those words my cock sprang up like a flagpole. The two women smiled.

"Now we want to seewhatyou can do with your body in this new state. Benny, you're going to service us in many different ways. I want you to remember that word-'service'-alright? When you hear that word, you'll know that what you're about to experience is what we are going to expect from you. Do you understand?" she said, softly and sweetly.

"Yes ma'am" I said, staring at her cunt.

With that she squatted over my face and slowly positioned herself with a knee on either pillow, and her pussy was only inches from my face. "Have you ever licked a vagina before, Benny?"

"No ma'am"

"O.K. I want you to service my vagina, Benny. I'm going to sit on your mouth, and I expect you to lick my vagina all over. But I also want you to pay special attention to this little button-like part right here" she said, exposing her clit. "That's my clitoris, and I want you to really lick and suck on that as I command you to. Got it?"

12