Trained to Please Ch. 02

Story Info
He becomes an expert at oral pleasure.
4.4k words
4.4
67.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on the floor of Shirley's living room, still worn from the session and still in disbelief that my immediate future had been planned by my new mistress and my aunt. I was now a sex slave and I was going to be used whenever, and however, they pleased to do so. Like it or not, my life would no longer be my own.

I went back home sore and tired, and felt as if I had been through a training regimen for an Olympic sport. Uncle Pete asked how the job went, and Aunt Mary quickly said that I was almost finished, but that I needed to work on some more pipes before I would be finished. "Uh huh" Uncle Pete answered, as if he knew the real story.

School started two weeks later, and I immediately sought out the party crowd for a much-needed mental escape. I slept O.K., and with the 'vitamins' and hearty meals I managed to keep Mistress Shirley and Aunt Mary happy as needed. But the thought of having no freedom wore heavily, and my old life of unsupervised partying and mayhem beckoned me. I found a group of hard-rocker types who readily took me in as one of their own, and I often smoked and drank during the after-hours of the school day.

One Friday I was caught off-guard by Aunt Mary as I walked in the back door, stoned.

"I've been waiting for you. Where have you been?" she queried.

"Studying" I answered, but my mouth was dry and the word sounded like a four year old had said it.

"What's wrong with you, boy? Have you been drinking?" She stared at me as if she was studying me.

"Nothing," I answered "I was just studying!"

"No, you've been up to something. And I'm going to find out what, you'd better believe it" she stated with a warning tone.

I started to walk to my room when Aunt Mary grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back.

"Your Uncle Pete left town for a few days," she started, pulling my hair tight in her fist "and I'm feeling needy. Aunty needs some service!"

My cock hardened and I started to kneel in front of her, despite the dizzy feeling I had from the pot and the beer.

"Not yet!" she commanded. "Take your clothes off and then put them in your room and meet me in the living room." She released my hair and I started to walk to my room. "Wait! What's wrong with your ears? I said to take off your clothes and then go to your room!" She was right, and it was then I realized how stoned I really was, and had inadvertently chuckled. The crack from her hand on my cheek echoed in my head, and the sting from her wrenching my ear with her chubby fingers caused my prick to shrink quickly. "Something funny?"

"Jesus fuck!" I cried out.

Mary shot out a loud "Ah!" and continued "Oh yeah! You're gonna fuck alright...right after you eat a little cunt, boy! Now take those clothes off NOW!!! SERVICE!!!" she shouted, and my dick again hardened as if it had its own mind.

I took off my clothes quickly and Mary removed her cooking apron, which as it turned out, was all she was wearing. She instructed me to kneel, and I realized then that I had only fucked my aunt, but had never gone down on her up to that point. She sat in a kitchen chair and spread her legs exposing her furry mound and moist, parted labia. With a chubby curled finger, she motioned me to come to her, and I knee-walked slowly toward her open legs. My cock was extremely hard, and I figured that the dope and booze had influenced my physical reaction. Indeed, Aunt Mary looked pretty damn good right then and there.

Silently I began my tongue's assault on her slit as she gently held the back of my head. She was already aroused, and her ass slid forward in the chair to meet my mouth more readily. "Hey, boy. Don't be so anxious to get the clit. Work your tongue all the way around my lips and move it slowly up and down" she directed calmly. I did as instructed and my aunt was visibly pleased as she raised her cunt involuntarily to my tongue strokes. My only other cunt-licking had been on Mistress Shirley, which was different in that it involved more direct contact on the clit and lips.

"Lick me between my pussy and my asshole. Make me think you're going to lick my ass and then move your tongue back to my pussy. You think you can handle that, pothead?" I had been busted, and my mind began to wander as I wondered what my punishment would be. Surely this very erotic session couldn't be my punishment. This was too good, for sure.

"UmmmHmmm" I moaned as I licked my aunt's very sweet cunt as directed. I had developed a taste for pussy over the last couple of weeks, and my aunt's musky vagina made it all the more appetizing.

"Oh. Nephew likes Aunty's pussy, hmmmm? Well you WILL eat a lot of pussy this weekend. You'll service Aunty quite a few times over the next few days."

"Mmmmm. Yes, Aunty. I will service you as much as you want!" I said as I looked up at her. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure from the session, and she pulled my face back into her bush, where I eagerly darted my tongue into her hole.

Her voice was much softer when she again instructed me. "Don't flick your tongue like that. This isn't some pornographic movie. This is a real vagina you're licking. Women like it when you use a nice soft tongue on all of our soft spots. Do what I told you to do before, and then very gently give my clit a gentle lick. Eating pussy is all about the tease. Its all about making a woman think you might not let her come. Never mind what Shirley has taught you."

I again had my tongue travel around the folds of her delicious twat and between her ass and her pussy. Her breathing began to quicken and her hips raised and fell as I lapped at her. It felt natural to alternate kisses and licks, and Mary cooed that it "...was very good!" as I continued for both of our pleasures. My dick was painfully hard, but I was in no hurry to fuck or to come.

"Benny! Lick my clit more now, but do it with the back of your tongue, and have the tip of your tongue scoop between my pussy lips. That will make a wave motion on my clit. Do it!" I obliged her even though I dreaded the end. I wanted to lick her for much, much longer, and I didn't want to face punishment for being high. She began to pant and then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tight. It was everything I could do to not scrape her mons with my teeth, but managed to avoid doing so while she came in waves that mirrored the action of my tongue. Her come flooded my tongue and I swallowed it willingly. I began to ejaculate without any touch, and for several seconds was in absolute and complete ecstasy as I shot hot come on my own belly and onto the floor.

"That's good, Benny! You did very, very well for Aunty!" she exclaimed as she leaned partly out of the chair, spent, limp, and out of breath. "I think its time for you to come to my room, finally."

I wanted to tell her how great it just was and how close I felt to her, but my curiosity of her room got to me and my mind wandered as to what would be in store. "Can I see it tonight?" I asked, hoping for a 'yes'.

"Yes and you'll sleep with me there all weekend" came her reply. Her feet rubbed the sticky droplets left from my ejaculation and she instructed me to clean up the mess and to meet her upstairs. I did so quickly, and after putting my clothes in the hamper, walked partially erect up the stairs to her boudoir.

There was really nothing special that I could see, at first. The lighting was indirect, and came from sources around the floor area. Her bed was the largest I ever saw, and was perhaps the size of two king-size beds together. From the walls and ceiling hung various contraptions and cables, and one could get the impression that this was a very elaborate set-up for someone who had little mobility. Cables attached to other cables which attached to rings which attached to straps. At the corners of Mary's bed were metal posts with rings that had been welded to them, and attached to some of the rings were cuff-like restraints on chains. Across from the foot of Mary's bed was a dressing table, and neatly laid out on top were various contraptions; some of which looked like sex toys, and some of which looked like power tools. It was a lot for a stoned teenager to take in at once.

Mary curled her finger and motioned me to her. She grabbed my cock and said in a mocking tone, "I'm going to give him his, too" and then grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me onto the bed, faced down. She slid a strap under my belly and another one under my chest and then under my arms and behind my back. Both of my wrists were then shackled and so too were my ankles. She then took an elastic headband type of device and put it around my head and strapped it on under my jaw. Aunt Mary then moved to the side of the bed opposite me and pulled a trapeze like lever with little levers on that which had been hanging from above. In a matter of seconds I found myself floating above the bed about a foot or so, and was being glided towards Mary.

As I moved towards her, my hands were pulled down to my sides by the shackles. I was at her mercy completely, but at the same time was actually very comfortable. Mary slid underneath me and positioned my face above hers. With the lever controls in her free hand, she tweaked and twisted me until my body was just fractions of an inch above hers, our torsos aligned. She began to kiss me and she shoved her tongue into my mouth as she grabbed the small of my back and pulled me toward her. Kissing was my territory, and I responded like a pro and received favorable moans of delight from her as I kissed her.

"You taste like pussy" she said between her pants of lust.

"I taste like Aunty's pussy" I said and then immediately shoved my tongue back into her wanting mouth.

"Aunty's gonna fuck you now!" she screamed and she pulled the levers again to make me even closer than before. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her with an animal-like grunt. She wrapped her legs around me and then grabbed the lever bar. My body was shoved way forward, and I felt my prick go as far as it could into her vagina. She climaxed and then started to swing and twist the lever bar, forcing my body to buck while my prick was still inside of her, yet my body was delightfully afloat and relaxed. Her hips raised, lowered, and twisted to grind me into her as I floated and rammed into her. She again let go of the bar and grabbed my ass to ride out another loud orgasm on my cock.

It was wonderful to be used for sex by this chubby woman. As I floated above her I wondered if this was a life I could get used to; a sex slave for a couple of older, lonely women who appreciated what I was doing for them. I wanted to hug Aunt Mary and hold her so I could have my own orgasm.

"Aunt Mary, let me hold you so I can come. I want to hold you tight while I fuck you."

"Nope. Can't do it, Benny. I can't let you come just yet because Shirley's been waiting for a few days to get laid. She'll be here in a few minutes, don't worry!" Aunt Mary slid out from beneath me after she cranked me up a few inches above her. She stood and walked to the dressing table where she took a device with straps and tied it around her waist and snapped it around her legs. In the front a large penis was attached, and Mary stroked it in front of me as she saw my eyes widen in disbelief.

"Aunty, you're not going to fuck me with that, are you?" I asked in a shaky voice. Aunt Mary just stared at me while she stroked the pinkish-tan phallus as I stared. She moved to my front and then crawled up onto the bed and then stood on her knees, the dick only inches from my face.

"Suck Aunty's big dick, Benny! If you want to get stoned then you have to pay the price!" she growled.

The thought of it made me ill, but there was absolutely nothing I could do to avoid it.

"Service Aunty's cock goddammit!" she again commanded and I opened my mouth to take the dick. There was nothing gentle about how Mary fucked my face, and I frequently choked on the toy as she rammed it into my throat. She plopped it out of my mouth and chuckled when she said "That should be slick enough!"

Mary got off of the bed and then moved to my backside. As my body moved backwards from the pull of the levers, my legs were forced apart as the chains on my legs began to retract into the metal poles at the corners of the bed. I had trouble keeping my cool and actually attempted to break out of the straps and chains, but it was useless. Aunt Mary then spread my cheeks and did something to my anus to make it wet. I couldn't be sure, but it felt like she was licking my asshole and the feeling was quite pleasurable. I actually gasped with pleasure, and Aunt Mary stopped what she was doing and said "You like that, huh bitch?"

Before I could respond, Mistress Shirley walked into the room and said almost in a whisper, "Benny likes being used for sex. Benny likes making us happy. Benny likes whatever we like! Benny-repeat what I just said!"

"I like being used for sex. I like making you happy, and I like whatever you like" I answered obediently.

"That's good!" chirped Shirley in a happy voice and then immediately slapped my ass. "Mary, is this boy ready for the fuck of his life?"

"Yes Shirley he's ready. He wants to come real bad, too. He was practically begging me to let him!" she bragged.

"Not yet!" Shirley sang out as she winked at me. "Mistress Shirley needs a nice hard penis inside of her for a bit, and so does poor little Benny!" she continued.

" Mistress please don't let Aunt Mary put that in my ass! Please! Its going to hurt, I know it!!" I knew I was begging but was desperate not to get butt-fucked. "I'll do anything you want! Please!"

"You'll do anything I want anyway, young man!" she said dismissfully. "Mary, prop him up a bit so I can get it from the front sitting up."

My body was maneuvered to a semi-upright position with my knees only an inch or so above the mattress. My torso was leaning forward slightly, but my hands were still pinned to my sides as the straps around my chest and beneath my arms held me dutifully ready. Shirley undressed and walked around the bed to my front and crawled onto the bed and towards me. She kneeled in front of me, and leaned back on her ankles as she positioned her cunt open in front of my prick.

"You get that penis hard for me, Benny!" she scolded. "Mistress wants to be serviced by you now!" she said in a loud, warning tone.

My cock filled with blood and stood out pointing slightly upward." That's good!" came the familiar praise and my cock hardened even more. "Mary, now angle him down and crank him on in! Benny wants to please his Mistress!" My body was again torqued to meet the angle of Mistress Shirley's own body, and with tiny lurches forward, was maneuvered into her slick, waiting vagina.

My own parted thighs caused Shirley's to open wider than before, and she pulled me into her and let out a gasp that signaled she was pleased. I too, was pleased at the thought of making Mistress happy, and masculine pride welled through my body as she rode my pole. Pride soon turned to fear as I then felt Aunt Mary move into place behind me, and she slid the moistened dildo up and down the crack of my ass as if to warn me of her intentions.

It wasn't complete pain as the dick went into my ass, but rather general discomfort, as Mary took her time sliding it into me. I didn't want to lose my train of thought for Mistress Shirley, and I concentrated on keeping hard for the steady and slow hump of her pussy on my prick. But as the moments passed, the discomfort turned to something much more pleasurable than I had ever felt before. Deep from inside of me came the feeling that I was going to lose complete control of my impending orgasm, and that it was quite possible that the chains and straps that bound me would snap as my body undoubtedly would convulse in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh, Mary! Let's fuck this young man and show him the true meaning of pleasure! Oooooh, yeah. Yessssssss. He's fucking and he's getting fucked. He likes it a LOT!! Those hips are humping like a good boy who likes to fuck and be fucked!" The combination of Mistress Shirley's dirty talk, her wet twat, and the dick in my ass was an overwhelmingly powerful force. I was in another world entirely that I never wanted to leave again. I felt that the booze and the pot had left my system, and felt that no high could ever equal was what happening to me at that moment.

Mistress had an intense climax and then slid off of my pole to witness the flood about to erupt from the head of my prick. She began to hand-stroke me with an extra little twist that tickled my already sensitive glans beneath my cock-head. "Fuck him, Mary! He wants to come for Mistress Shirley now!" she commanded.

I came for what seemed like minutes, with every contraction of my prostate meeting Mary's pumping of the fake dick into my ass. I felt that I had ejaculated a gallon of sperm, but was very surprised to see what was probably only a tablespoon or so of cum on Mistress Shirley's black curly pubes and her belly.

"Did Benny already cum today?" she asked in an angry tone. I didn't know if she was asking me or Mary, so I didn't respond. "I'm talking to you, Benny! Did you already cum today?"

"Yes ma'am...I mean, yes Mistress. I was giving Aunt Mary service in the kitchen and I came. I didn't even have to touch myself and I just came all over the floor" I stammered and stuttered and hoped she would not be angry.

"And WHAT exactly were you doing on the floor to get cum on it?" she angrily continued.

I was hoping Aunt Mary would chime in, but she had quietly slipped out of my ass and was putting away the toys. "I was servicing her, Mistress. I was on my knees, licking her vagina, like you...like she showed me how to. It felt really good and I came and I'm sorry!" I felt my manhood shrivel before my angry mistress, literally and figuratively.

Shirley looked at Mary with a glare that would scare any sane person. She turned back to me and asked "What do you mean she showed you how to lick a vagina? I showed you how to lick a vagina and that's the way you will perform when I command you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress I understand" I replied.

"And, you are NOT allowed to cum Benny until I say that it's O.K to do so. Do you understand THAT?" she growled.

"Yes, Mistress" was all I could safely say.

"That's good. Now show me what your Aunty showed you, and I'll retrain you as you go along. Start by licking up the mess you made on me" she commanded. "Mary, cut him loose so he can show me how you've ruined him."

I was turned loose and I positioned myself between Mistress's legs. I licked my cum from her pubic hair mound and off of her stomach just above her hair. It was a bit salty to the taste, but not that disagreeable and so I swallowed it as I licked. Mistress positioned herself propped on some pillows and spread her legs so I would have uninterrupted access to her pussy. I remembered the motions precisely, and Shirley responded much in the same manner that Aunt Mary had earlier that evening.

"Oh, that is very, very nice, Benny!" she cooed as I teased her pussy. My arms wrapped around her thighs and I locked her cunt onto my mouth as I serviced her most sensitive parts; the space between her ass and cunt was particularly sensitive, but I would occasionally roll my tongue across her clit to let her know I hadn't forgotten it. Mistress began to breathe quicker, and her hips would rise as my tongue traveled down her labia on the way to her ass. "Eat me, Benny! Please! Suck my pussy!" she panted.

But I wouldn't suck her like she wanted. Aunt Mary told me the tease was important, and it was Mistress's own command that I showed her what Aunt Mary had taught me. I continued with great pleasure, and I was again hard and loving each and every lap at Shirley's tasty vagina. Every now and then she would let out a whimper between her quick breaths.

12