Trained Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now you know how to suck cock,” he said as he straightened himself up and looked over at me. Nicky just lay spent on the table. Rod reached down on the floor and picked up the scissors. “Well, let’s see what else we have under here,” as he began to cut away her dress and then her panties. “Oh, this won’t do,” he said as he noticed her thick patch of hair on her pussy. He started to clip away most of it with the scissors and then went to the bathroom and brought out a razor and cream. After his work was done, he called me over and had me admire her nicely shaved mound. As I looked at his handy work he went over to a bag and brought back a tube of lubricant. He asked me to sit once again as he pulled up a chair and sat at the end of the table. He asked Nicky what this was for as he circled the entrance to her pussy with his finger. She answered that it was to be used to please her husband. I couldn’t believe my ears, she was learning. Rod told her that she was partially right, it was to be used to please men, that it would now not just be for her husband but for anyone her husband wanted her to please. It was to be used as her husband saw fit.

He then started to slowly insert his finger into her pussy and explore. This time she didn’t object, on the contrary, she even started to let out a moan of pleasure. Nicky let her head slump over the end of the table and started to shake with her first intense orgasm. It was like she was finally allowing herself to give into her lust. Something she hadn’t allowed herself to do in all of the years I had known her. Rod then inserted a second finger and continued to arouse my once shy wife. He would push all the way in and then slowly turn his hand as if he were trying to touch every part of her.

Rod looked over at me and motioned for me to go to the head of the table. I removed my pants and now opened my wife’s mouth and inserted my rock hard cock. I knew I wouldn’t last long and so only moved at a slow pace. By this time, Rod had grasped Nicky’s thighs and easily pushed himself in. He told me not to move, just stand there and let him do the work. At first nothing happened as he gently pushed in and out enjoying the velvet softness that only I had taken. I reached down and tweaked the still hard nipples of my lovely wife. She groaned lightly in pleasure, which almost made me come from my intense arousal. Rod instructed Nicky to swallow all of my of cum and not spill a drop when I came.

He then began to pick up the pace, pulling out slowly and then ramming back in causing the whole table to push back and shoving my prick down my wife’s throat. The sensation was incredible. It only took 5 or 6 good thrusts before I started to cum in Nicky’s mouth and, as having been told, sucked in her cheeks as she swallowed every drop. Rod continued his assault until he finally moaned and held his manhood deep inside my wife and unloaded into her soft pussy. I thought that might be the end of it as I stumbled back to my chair and collapsed. Rod however had other ideas. He told Nicky that she had been great but due to the fact that her pussy was to please all men, she would have to know what it was like to take all sizes of cock. He reached into a bag and pulled out a big black dildo that must have been 18 inches long and as big around as a soda can.

Nicky was still blindfolded and had no idea what he was talking about. For effect, Rod went over to the front of the table and removed her blindfold so she could see what was about to be inserted into her. Her eyes adjusted to her surroundings as she finally focused on what Rod was holding. She gasped and told him it was not possible to put that in her. He just laughed and sat back in his chair he had placed at the foot of the table. Once again he inserted a finger and then quickly two. After finger fucking her for a minute, he inserted a finger from his other hand and began to gently stretch her pussy. Nicky seemed to like it at first but when he inserted his forth finger, she began to protest. He now removed his second hand and inserted all five fingers from one hand. He worked them in little by little, twisting his hand, using her own juices to lubricate her hole. He abruptly removed his hand and announced that she was about ready. He grabbed the bottle of lubricant and completely coated his hand with the jelly. Rod then once again pushed all of his fingers into her pussy. She kept saying she couldn’t do it as he ever so slowly went farther and farther. He kept getting closer and closer to having his knuckles slide in and each time Nicky would beg him to pull out. I sat up in my chair as the moment approached. He pushed his hand up to his knuckles and held it there for a second, then slowly started to twist and in the blink of an eye, his hand disappeared into her vagina. I couldn’t believe it. She let out a moan that I couldn’t tell was produced from pleasure or pain. I just knew I was enjoying the show.

Rod continued to probe her insides as she shook her head from side to side. He explored every inch of her insides before he finally pulled out, leaving a gaping hole. He then coated that huge dildo and inserted in quite easily where his hand had once been. Nicky began to moan again as Rod fucked her with this giant tool. He would push harder and harder until great beads of sweat developed on her forehead. She kept shuddering but I couldn’t tell if they were orgasms or not. He would push that giant monster in and then pull it out, coat it with more lubricant and push it back in. This went on for quite some time until finally Nicky passed out.

Rod left this huge dildo in her as he began to collect some of the items he had brought along. He told me to have her leave her nipple rings on and put her to bed. He unfastened her restraints and her arms fell to the floor. I lifted her up and carried he to the unturned bed. He told me that most likely she would sleep most of the evening and would wake up quite sore. He said she was going to be a changed woman but to bring her back in two weeks to continue with the counseling. I assured him I would and helped him carry his things to the car. The night had gone better then expected and I was anxiously awaiting our next trip to my now favorite hotel.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife Gets Trained I hand my wife over to a couple of guys for sex training.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories